It's not Calrog Coach Bag Spam, it's the Hartford, CT Road Meet! (Saturday 4/26/08)

Douglas Kerr - ECHM

Apr 6, 2008, 6:22:54 PM4/6/08
Hartford Road Enthusiasts Meet

April 26, 2008

When: Saturday, April 26, 2008 at 12:00pm Where: John Harvard's Brew
House, 1487 Pleasant Valley Rd., Manchester, CT 06040

Phone: 860-644-2739

Agenda: At John Harvard's Brew House, we will meet, eat and greet. This
will be followed by a roadgeeking tour of the Greater Hartford area.

This tour may include checking out the abandoned CT 9 (or what would have
been part of I-291) expressway at I-84 near New Britain, the Whitehead
Highway (would've been I-484 in Hartford), the most ancient Bulkeley Bridge,
and a few of the stubs off of I-84 and other local roads that would've
linked to expressways that may have never been built. This tour may also
include a trip across the Connecticut River on the oldest ferry in the
United States, among other things, so stay tuned...

Map/Directions: From Points South and West, take I-84 EAST to Exit 62 (US
44 / Buckland St.). Make a left onto Buckland St., and another left onto
Pleasant Valley Rd. to the meet location.

From Points East, take take I-84 EAST to Exit 62 (US 44 / Buckland St.).
Make a right onto Pleasant Valley Rd. to the meet location.

Here's a map pointing out the meet location.

If you are interested in attending this meeting,
please email us at doug...@gribblenation.net.
You will be placed on a mailing list to inform you of any updates and
changes.
Please RSVP by Thursday, April 22 so I can call in an accurate head count to
the restaurant.

This meeting is open to all persons.

http://www.gribblenation.net/meets/

abda53

Apr 6, 2008, 8:42:15 PM4/6/08
On Apr 6, 3:22 pm, "Douglas Kerr - ECHM"

<dougt...@HORMELgribblenation.netHORMEL> wrote:
> Hartford Road Enthusiasts Meet
>
> April 26, 2008
>
> When: Saturday, April 26, 2008 at 12:00pm Where: John Harvard's Brew
> House, 1487 Pleasant Valley Rd., Manchester, CT 06040
>
> Phone: 860-644-2739
>
> Agenda: At John Harvard's Brew House, we will meet, eat and greet. This
> will be followed by a roadgeeking tour of the Greater Hartford area.
>
> This tour may include checking out the abandoned CT 9 (or what would have
> been part of I-291) expressway at I-84 near New Britain, the Whitehead
> Highway (would've been I-484 in Hartford), the most ancient Bulkeley Bridge,
> and a few of the stubs off of I-84 and other local roads that would've
> linked to expressways that may have never been built. This tour may also
> include a trip across the Connecticut River on the oldest ferry in the
> United States, among other things, so stay tuned...
>
> Map/Directions: From Points South and West, take I-84 EAST to Exit 62 (US
> 44 / Buckland St.). Make a left onto Buckland St., and another left onto
> Pleasant Valley Rd. to the meet location.
>
> From Points East, take take I-84 EAST to Exit 62 (US 44 / Buckland St.).
> Make a right onto Pleasant Valley Rd. to the meet location.
>
> Here's a map pointing out the meet location.
>
> If you are interested in attending this meeting,
> please email us at dougt...@gribblenation.net.

> You will be placed on a mailing list to inform you of any updates and
> changes.
> Please RSVP by Thursday, April 22 so I can call in an accurate head count to
> the restaurant.
>
> This meeting is open to all persons.
>
> http://www.gribblenation.net/meets/

Whatever it is.. it sounds pretty fucking lame.

Carl Rogers

Apr 6, 2008, 8:44:04 PM4/6/08
> Whatever it is.. it sounds pretty fucking lame.- Hide quoted text -

Yup, it's just a bunch of white boys playing their conformity
bullshit... That's what happens when the pecker doesn't get wet.

abda53

Apr 6, 2008, 8:45:41 PM4/6/08

I'm sure they will get wet.. I mean.. it's not pussy juice.. but maybe
they have some diarrhea?

Carl Rogers

Apr 6, 2008, 8:50:54 PM4/6/08
> they have some diarrhea?- Hide quoted text -

That's none of my concern, however one thing's for sure... Doug is
spamming the group looking for friends.

abda53

Apr 6, 2008, 8:52:13 PM4/6/08

Maybe he should look on Craigslist, under the M4M section

guyatac...@hotmail.com

Apr 6, 2008, 9:46:07 PM4/6/08

I can't help but to notice and point out that while you claim Doug is
spamming to look for friends you are carrying on a newsgroup
conversation with the sole person in the group who will converse with
you because you have systematically alienated everyone else. And that
person happens to be a plant, a shill for your own posts.

Further, that sole person you are conversing with is likely in the
same room as you.

http://members.shaw.ca/spudnewt/sierranaked.jpg/badluck.swf

Douglas Kerr - ECHM

Apr 6, 2008, 10:23:10 PM4/6/08

><guyatac...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>

>Carl Rogers wrote:

>> > I'm sure they will get wet.. I mean.. it's not pussy juice.. but maybe
>> > they have some diarrhea?- Hide quoted text -

>> That's none of my concern, however one thing's for sure... Doug is
>> spamming the group looking for friends.
>
>I can't help but to notice and point out that while you claim Doug is
>spamming to look for friends you are carrying on a newsgroup
>conversation with the sole person in the group who will converse with
>you because you have systematically alienated everyone else. And that
>person happens to be a plant, a shill for your own posts.
>
>Further, that sole person you are conversing with is likely in the
>same room as you.
>
>http://members.shaw.ca/spudnewt/sierranaked.jpg/badluck.swf

Well, the reason why I mentioned the meet post as I did was primarily to
make light of many of the recent spam posts advertising watches, handbags,
etc. But seriously, there is a meet that day in Hartford and I just wanted
to announce it, and try to be clever at it.

Larry Harvilla

Apr 8, 2008, 9:21:28 AM4/8/08

Spoken like somebody who is intimately familiar with it. In that case,
you might want to visit your doctor for STD tests before you two tie the
knot -- I'd hate to think krl would get AIDS and die because of your
previous slutting around.

--
Larry Harvilla
e-mail: larry AT phatpage DOT org

Highways section still in progress at http://www.phatpage.org/highways.html

The Georgia Road Geek

Apr 8, 2008, 11:06:42 AM4/8/08
On Apr 6, 6:22 pm, "Douglas Kerr - ECHM"

<dougt...@HORMELgribblenation.netHORMEL> wrote:
> Hartford Road Enthusiasts Meet
>
> April 26, 2008
>
> When:  Saturday, April 26, 2008 at 12:00pm  Where:  John Harvard's Brew
> House, 1487 Pleasant Valley Rd., Manchester, CT 06040
>
> Phone: 860-644-2739
>
> Agenda:  At John Harvard's Brew House, we will meet, eat and greet. This
> will be followed by a roadgeeking tour of the Greater Hartford area.
>
> This tour may include checking out the abandoned CT 9 (or what would have
> been part of I-291) expressway at I-84 near New Britain, the Whitehead
> Highway (would've been I-484 in Hartford), the most ancient Bulkeley Bridge,
> and a few of the stubs off of I-84 and other local roads that would've
> linked to expressways that may have never been built. This tour may also
> include a trip across the Connecticut River on the oldest ferry in the
> United States, among other things, so stay tuned...
>
> Map/Directions:  From Points South and West, take I-84 EAST to Exit 62 (US
> 44 / Buckland St.). Make a left onto Buckland St., and another left onto
> Pleasant Valley Rd. to the meet location.
>
> From Points East, take take I-84 EAST to Exit 62 (US 44 / Buckland St.).
> Make a right onto Pleasant Valley Rd. to the meet location.
>
> Here's a map pointing out the meet location.
>
> If you are interested in attending this meeting,
> please email us at dougt...@gribblenation.net.

> You will be placed on a mailing list to inform you of any updates and
> changes.
> Please RSVP by Thursday, April 22 so I can call in an accurate head count to
> the restaurant.
>
> This meeting is open to all persons.
>
> http://www.gribblenation.net/meets/

Doug,

I can't make this one, but I'll be a good environmental tree-hugging
citizen and "telecommute" to it... if it's OK with you. :)

Hope y'all have a great meet and come on back to Atlanta again. (Next
time, we'll go to the original Varsity downtown.)

Take care!

Yours In East Coast Hive Mindism,
Steve Williams :)
Atlanta, GA
Blogmaster, "The Georgia Road Geek"
Producer, "ROADGEEK-CAM!!!"
http://www.georgiaroadgeek.com
http://www.roadgeek-cam.com
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/georgiaroadgeek

mtrluvs...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2008, 1:27:34 AM4/9/08

And yet all this is before Carl tells his manwhore to stick his
meatpole in his "federal route"...

H.B. Elkins

Apr 9, 2008, 9:10:58 AM4/9/08
On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 22:27:34 -0700 (PDT), mtrluvs...@gmail.com wrote:t.

>And yet all this is before Carl tells his manwhore to stick his
>meatpole in his "federal route"...

Thank you. My doctor has been after me to lose weight. This visual image should
cause me to severely curtail my consumption of food for the next five years or
so, in addition to causing me to regurgitate what I've already eaten today.

--
To reply by e-mail, remove the "restrictor plate"

Douglas Kerr

Apr 9, 2008, 11:31:37 PM4/9/08
On Apr 8, 11:06 am, The Georgia Road Geek <georgiaroadg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Yeah, I suppose you could telecommute. It's probably easy enough if
the restaurant the meet is at has Wi-Fi service and someone attending
the meet brings a laptop.

> Hope y'all have a great meet and come on back to Atlanta again. (Next
> time, we'll go to the original Varsity downtown.)

Until then, have an F.O. for me.

Larry Harvilla

Apr 10, 2008, 3:09:31 AM4/10/08
H.B. Elkins wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 22:27:34 -0700 (PDT), mtrluvs...@gmail.com wrote:t.
>

>> And yet all this is before Carl tells his manwhore to stick his
>> meatpole in his "federal route"...
>
> Thank you. My doctor has been after me to lose weight. This visual image should
> cause me to severely curtail my consumption of food for the next five years or
> so, in addition to causing me to regurgitate what I've already eaten today.

Shall we call it the "Just Think About What Carl and Erika Do" diet? I
know it's not as catchy a name as, say, South Beach, but at the very
least, it's a good operational definition. :-P