OT: Adam is quite the mover!

Carl Rogers

Apr 7, 2008, 4:12:54 AM4/7/08
At age 31, the dude has moved 15 times. Spanning residences from North
Carolina to New York, he still hasn't managed to learn the art of quality
highway photography... With all that shaking and moving, you think he'd
learn something along the way. :-(

abda53

Apr 7, 2008, 4:17:20 AM4/7/08

He was probably too busy getting road head from Sherman.

Carl Rogers

Apr 7, 2008, 9:04:00 AM4/7/08

"abda53" <abd...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Ewww... Thanks for the visual, dude (...sarcasm!). I hope that the other
people in his family that share his middle name, Edward, don't wake up to
this visual too... Heebers jeebers.

Cheers,

Carl

necromancer

Apr 7, 2008, 12:36:30 PM4/7/08
On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 13:04:00 GMT, "Carl Rogers"
<postm...@calrog.com> wrote:

<< snip crap >>

>... name, Edward, don't wake up to
>this visual too...

No, krl. All we are waking up to is you talking to yourself in m.t.r.

--
Calrog admits that his website is dead:

"Somebody is trying to suck on the teat of the WHL...
You'll never make it anywhere, necrophiliac."
--Carl Rogers - 2/18/08

ref: http://tinyurl.com/yt2ya4
Msg Id: Clouj.11632$Ej5....@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net

Andrew Tompkins

Apr 7, 2008, 3:25:32 PM4/7/08

More drivel from the peanut gallery.

Jason Pawloski

Apr 7, 2008, 3:35:44 PM4/7/08

HI EVERYONE

I AM CURRENTLY BEING TROLLED BY THESE POSTS

THANKS FOR READING

Luxury Yacht

Apr 7, 2008, 4:25:16 PM4/7/08
"Carl Rogers" <postm...@calrog.com> wrote in message

You wouldn't know quality highway photography if it slapped you in the face.

Or gave you a good swift kick in the nuts.

--
Don't forget to have your troll spayed or neutered

Douglas Kerr - ECHM

Apr 7, 2008, 5:01:22 PM4/7/08

"necromancer" <55_sux@worldofnecromancer_no_spam_no_way.org> wrote in
message news:9ajkv3hcrch8rncb7...@4ax.com...

> On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 13:04:00 GMT, "Carl Rogers"
> <postm...@calrog.com> wrote:
>
> << snip crap >>
>
>>... name, Edward, don't wake up to
>>this visual too...
>
> No, krl. All we are waking up to is you talking to yourself in m.t.r.

I fail to see what the point Carl is trying to get across with naming middle
names, besides trying to elicit a response, or trying to destroy one's
financial, personal or professional life. It hasn't galvanized anyone to
raise arms against Adam Prince, Jon Morse or others.

Douglas Kerr - ECHM

Apr 7, 2008, 5:06:07 PM4/7/08

"Douglas Kerr - ECHM" <doug...@HORMELgribblenation.netHORMEL> wrote in
message news:47fa8b96$0$6498$4c36...@roadrunner.com...

> "necromancer" <55_sux@worldofnecromancer_no_spam_no_way.org> wrote in
> message news:9ajkv3hcrch8rncb7...@4ax.com...
>> On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 13:04:00 GMT, "Carl Rogers"
>> <postm...@calrog.com> wrote:
>>
>> << snip crap >>
>>
>>>... name, Edward, don't wake up to
>>>this visual too...
>>
>> No, krl. All we are waking up to is you talking to yourself in m.t.r.
>
> I fail to see what the point Carl is trying to get across with naming
> middle names, besides trying to elicit a response, or trying to destroy
> one's financial, personal or professional life. It hasn't galvanized
> anyone to raise arms against Adam Prince, Jon Morse or others.

And for the record, yes, my middle name is also Edward.

Jon Morse

Apr 7, 2008, 5:20:29 PM4/7/08
Douglas Kerr - ECHM wrote:
> "necromancer" <55_sux@worldofnecromancer_no_spam_no_way.org> wrote in
> message news:9ajkv3hcrch8rncb7...@4ax.com...
>> On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 13:04:00 GMT, "Carl Rogers"
>> <postm...@calrog.com> wrote:
>>
>> << snip crap >>
>>
>>> ... name, Edward, don't wake up to
>>> this visual too...
>> No, krl. All we are waking up to is you talking to yourself in m.t.r.
>
> I fail to see what the point Carl is trying to get across with naming middle
> names, besides trying to elicit a response, or trying to destroy one's
> financial, personal or professional life. It hasn't galvanized anyone to
> raise arms against Adam Prince, Jon Morse or others.

Eh, the only people who raise arms against me are the kind of people one
shouldn't be bothered to worry about anyway. If Carl had actually found
me rather than the wrong person, my response would have been, "Oooh, you
managed to track down someone who's never in all his years on the
internet played at anonymity, and who's listed in the white pages. How
clever of you." But since he's an idiot, I get to poke him with the
stick of his own stupidity. It's all good.

--
Jon Morse
Herndon, VA

Adam Prince

Apr 7, 2008, 6:42:45 PM4/7/08
On Apr 7, 5:20 pm, Jon Morse <j%n@j%nfm%rse.c%m> wrote:
> Douglas Kerr - ECHM wrote:
>
> > "necromancer" <55_sux@worldofnecromancer_no_spam_no_way.org> wrote in
> > messagenews:9ajkv3hcrch8rncb7...@4ax.com...

> >> On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 13:04:00 GMT, "Carl Rogers"
> >> <postmas...@calrog.com> wrote:
>
> >> << snip crap >>

> >> No, krl. All we are waking up to is you talking to yourself in m.t.r.
>
> > I fail to see what the point Carl is trying to get across with naming middle
> > names, besides trying to elicit a response, or trying to destroy one's
> > financial, personal or professional life. It hasn't galvanized anyone to
> > raise arms against Adam Prince, Jon Morse or others.
>
> Eh, the only people who raise arms against me are the kind of people one
> shouldn't be bothered to worry about anyway. If Carl had actually found
> me rather than the wrong person, my response would have been, "Oooh, you
> managed to track down someone who's never in all his years on the
> internet played at anonymity, and who's listed in the white pages. How
> clever of you." But since he's an idiot, I get to poke him with the
> stick of his own stupidity. It's all good.

He's got a few things wrong about me also. Moved 15 times? That's
news to me. Middle name...he's got the wrong one apparently if I moved
that much. It appears he can't execute a whowhere/ussearch.com
correctly. The fact that he's doing it is rather pathetic also.

necromancer

Apr 7, 2008, 7:00:24 PM4/7/08
On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 15:42:45 -0700 (PDT), Adam Prince
<apri...@gmail.com> wrote:

>He's got a few things wrong about me also. Moved 15 times? That's
>news to me. Middle name...he's got the wrong one apparently if I moved
>that much. It appears he can't execute a whowhere/ussearch.com
>correctly. The fact that he's doing it is rather pathetic also.

Just like the content of his website........

--
S&DDAM admits to putting others in danger with its beater:

"Foot pumps are a joke. I had one once and since the piston only moves like
2 inches it took 50 pumps to raise the pressure by one psi. Go with the
hand pumps where the piston moves around 15 inches. One of my tires has
exposed cords and i have to pump it up every week. "

--Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS, 3/6/08
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/yvrmhl
Msg ID: Xns9A59DDA463296r...@216.168.3.70

US 71

Apr 7, 2008, 6:54:11 PM4/7/08

"Adam Prince" wrote

> He's got a few things wrong about me also. Moved 15 times? That's
> news to me. Middle name...he's got the wrong one apparently if I moved
> that much. It appears he can't execute a whowhere/ussearch.com
> correctly. The fact that he's doing it is rather pathetic also.

Maybe Erika quit putting out so he's looking for a new playmate?

Sherman L. Cahal

Apr 7, 2008, 10:51:36 PM4/7/08

Oh good grief...