Since we are on the subject of new videos...

1 view

necromancer

Oct 24, 2008, 2:03:22 AM10/24/08
Here is a ride through Daytona Beach, FL on US92:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM7Mmm5V8H4

Now, let's leave the single carriageways of Florida behind with a ride
through the swamps of Florida on some expressways:

First is a two part presentation of The Martin Anderson Beachline
Expressway (a.k.a. FL528(Toll)) Eastbound from IH4 in Orlando to IH95
near Cocoa Beach (sorry about the sepia toneish look to these two -
the sun was playing havoc with the camera):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GzkqEEdNH0

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnDZWR6i7cs

Next is the first in a series that will present IH95 from Cocoa Beach,
FL to the GA line. This first segment is from Cocoa Beach to Mims
where I barely made it to the exit before the tape ran out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFkJQFb59W8

No open container laws here, so sit back, pop open a brew and enjoy
the ride...

--
"This item demonstrates how stupid the average American is. Every
ninety minutes someone in this country is hit by a train. A train,

richard

Oct 24, 2008, 5:18:36 AM10/24/08
On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 02:03:22 -0400, necromancer
<55_sux@worldofnecromancer_NO-SPAM_NO-WAY.com> wrote:

>Here is a ride through Daytona Beach, FL on US92:
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM7Mmm5V8H4
>
>Now, let's leave the single carriageways of Florida behind with a ride
>through the swamps of Florida on some expressways:
>
>First is a two part presentation of The Martin Anderson Beachline
>Expressway (a.k.a. FL528(Toll)) Eastbound from IH4 in Orlando to IH95
>near Cocoa Beach (sorry about the sepia toneish look to these two -
>the sun was playing havoc with the camera):
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GzkqEEdNH0
>
>and
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnDZWR6i7cs
>
>Next is the first in a series that will present IH95 from Cocoa Beach,
>FL to the GA line. This first segment is from Cocoa Beach to Mims
>where I barely made it to the exit before the tape ran out.
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFkJQFb59W8
>
>No open container laws here, so sit back, pop open a brew and enjoy
>the ride...

You use tape? eeeek!
Get yourself a good camera that uses SD cards.
You can then record continously without ever worrying about running
out of tape.

My $100 hi tech spy camera records the previous 8 hours with only a
2gig card.

besides, a digital camera now generally has built in stabilization.

freew...@bellsouth.net

Oct 24, 2008, 10:12:07 AM10/24/08

SD Cards don't match the quality that tape offers, what resolution are
you getting? plus I'll bet it's compressed. 60 Min of MiniDV tape is
the equivalent of approx 10-15GB on the Hard Drive at 720x480
resolution, although I do hate changing tapes.

To Necromancer: I enjoyed the rides, thank you!

Jim K. Georges
Freewayjim

gpsman

Oct 24, 2008, 10:46:04 AM10/24/08
On Oct 24, 10:12 am, freeway...@bellsouth.net wrote:
> On Oct 24, 5:18 am, richard <mem...@newsguy.com> wrote:
>
> SD Cards don't match the quality that tape offers<>

I'm sure you don't mean to imply that owning a $100 camera for 2 weeks
might not make one an expert in every facet of videography...?
-----

- gpsman

cal...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2008, 6:59:24 PM10/24/08
On Oct 23, 11:03 pm, necromancer <55_sux@worldofnecromancer_NO-SPAM_NO-
WAY.com> wrote:

> Now, let's leave the single carriageways of Florida behind with a ride
> through the swamps of Florida on some expressways:

Necro,

I'll assume the video doesn't show your trip to the mortuary, where
you (once again) banged some corpses You're a sick freak.

abda53

Oct 24, 2008, 7:24:08 PM10/24/08

Is that the same spy camera you hooked up in your dads bathroom?

abda53

Oct 24, 2008, 7:25:12 PM10/24/08

You paying $100 for hooker doesn't make you straight either

Scott M. Kozel

Oct 24, 2008, 7:31:38 PM10/24/08
cal...@gmail.com wrote:

> necromancer wrote:
>
>> Now, let's leave the single carriageways of Florida behind with a ride
>> through the swamps of Florida on some expressways:
>
> Necro,
>
> I'll assume the video doesn't show your trip to the mortuary, where
> you (once again) banged some corpses You're a sick freak.

Carl ... that is not the definition of necromancy ... it is not having
-sex- with dead people, it is -talking- to dead people.

--
Scott M. Kozel Highway and Transportation History Websites
Virginia/Maryland/Washington, D.C. http://www.roadstothefuture.com

cal...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2008, 7:36:54 PM10/24/08

"abda53" <abd...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Oct 24, 2:18 am, richard <mem...@newsguy.com> wrote:

>Is that the same spy camera you hooked up in your dads bathroom?

If that's true, then it's fair to assume that the father passed away just
prior to the incident.

cal...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2008, 7:41:39 PM10/24/08

"Scott M. Kozel" <koz...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> cal...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> necromancer wrote:
>>
>>> Now, let's leave the single carriageways of Florida behind with a ride
>>> through the swamps of Florida on some expressways:
>>
>> Necro,
>>
>> I'll assume the video doesn't show your trip to the mortuary, where
>> you (once again) banged some corpses You're a sick freak.
>
> Carl ... that is not the definition of necromancy ... it is not
> having -sex- with dead people, it is -talking- to dead people.

Correct. I'm asserting, and have been asserting for quite some time, that
he's a necrophiliac. If he wants to talk to the corpses he's banging,
that's his issue.

Scott M. Kozel

Oct 24, 2008, 7:51:16 PM10/24/08
cal...@gmail.com wrote:

> Scott M. Kozel wrote:
>> cal...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Necro,
>>>
>>> I'll assume the video doesn't show your trip to the mortuary, where
>>> you (once again) banged some corpses You're a sick freak.
>>
>> Carl ... that is not the definition of necromancy ... it is not having
>> -sex- with dead people, it is -talking- to dead people.
>
> Correct. I'm asserting, and have been asserting for quite some time,
> that he's a necrophiliac. If he wants to talk to the corpses he's
> banging, that's his issue.

Necromancy doesn't involve a corpse ... a dictionary definition is "a
method of divination through alleged communication with the spirit of
the dead."

Necrophilia is a whole different animal ...

cal...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2008, 7:58:08 PM10/24/08

> cal...@gmail.com wrote:

> Necromancy doesn't involve a corpse ... a dictionary definition is "a
> method of divination through alleged communication with the spirit of the
> dead."

You're missing the joke, dude. Back up a few steps and re-read it.
Logic doesn't apply in humour.

Necromancer bangs corpses.

Scott M. Kozel

Oct 24, 2008, 8:01:26 PM10/24/08
cal...@gmail.com wrote:

> Scott M. Kozel wrote:
>
>> Necromancy doesn't involve a corpse ... a dictionary definition is "a
>> method of divination through alleged communication with the spirit of
>> the dead."
>
> You're missing the joke, dude. Back up a few steps and re-read it.
> Logic doesn't apply in humour.
>
> Necromancer bangs corpses.

I understood what you said, and having sex with corpses is no 'joke'.

cal...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2008, 8:04:22 PM10/24/08

> cal...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> Scott M. Kozel wrote:
>>
>>> Necromancy doesn't involve a corpse ... a dictionary definition is "a
>>> method of divination through alleged communication with the spirit of
>>> the dead."
>>
>> You're missing the joke, dude. Back up a few steps and re-read it.
>> Logic doesn't apply in humour.
>>
>> Necromancer bangs corpses.
>
> I understood what you said, and having sex with corpses is no 'joke'.

That's why you need to stop him. hahahahahaha

Larry Sheldon

Oct 24, 2008, 8:19:37 PM10/24/08
Scott M. Kozel wrote:
[mercy killing]

Please don't feed the troll

H.B. Elkins

Oct 24, 2008, 8:38:13 PM10/24/08
On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 19:31:38 -0400, Scott M. Kozel wrote:

>Carl ... that is not the definition of necromancy ... it is not having
>-sex- with dead people, it is -talking- to dead people.

It's an operational definition, Scott.

You know, kinda like the non-existent "US Federal Route" that he keeps
blathering on about.

--
To reply by e-mail, remove the "restrictor plate"

Scott M. Kozel

Oct 24, 2008, 11:59:13 PM10/24/08
cal...@gmail.com wrote:

> Scott M. Kozel wrote:
>> cal...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> You're missing the joke, dude. Back up a few steps and re-read it.
>>> Logic doesn't apply in humour.
>>>
>>> Necromancer bangs corpses.
>>
>> I understood what you said, and having sex with corpses is no 'joke'.
>
> That's why you need to stop him. hahahahahaha

Just because someone likes to try to talk to the spirits of dead people,
doesn't mean that they want to have sex with corpses. Two very
different practices ...

MLOM

Oct 25, 2008, 7:59:32 PM10/25/08
On Oct 24, 10:59 pm, "Scott M. Kozel" <koze...@comcast.net> wrote:
> cal...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Scott M. Kozel wrote:

> >> I understood what you said, and having sex with corpses is no 'joke'.
>
> > That's why you need to stop him.  hahahahahaha
>
> Just because someone likes to try to talk to the spirits of dead people,
> doesn't mean that they want to have sex with corpses.  Two very
> different practices ...
>
> --
> Scott M. Kozel    Highway and Transportation History Websites
> Virginia/Maryland/Washington, D.C.http://www.roadstothefuture.com

> Capital Beltway Projects          http://www.capital-beltway.com
> Philadelphia and Delaware Valley  http://www.pennways.com- Hide quoted text -

Not that he practices such an act, but I doubt he'd hear any
complaints from them. :-D

H.B. Elkins

Oct 25, 2008, 10:28:37 PM10/25/08
On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 23:59:13 -0400, Scott M. Kozel wrote:

>Just because someone likes to try to talk to the spirits of dead people,
>doesn't mean that they want to have sex with corpses. Two very
>different practices ...

Scott, remember who you're arguing with. Arguing with Carl is like arguing with
a stinking pile of dog poop, except the dog waste is smarter.

My guess is that "Necromancer" picked his screen name because he either likes
thinks the name sounds cool, or he's a fan of Rush's early releases from the
mid-70s. "Necromancer" was a song on the "Caress of Steel" album.

Scott M. Kozel

Oct 25, 2008, 10:38:16 PM10/25/08
H.B. Elkins <hbel...@mis.net.restrictorplate> wrote:

> Scott M. Kozel wrote:
>
>> Just because someone likes to try to talk to the spirits of dead people,
>> doesn't mean that they want to have sex with corpses. Two very
>> different practices ...
>
> Scott, remember who you're arguing with. Arguing with Carl is like arguing with
> a stinking pile of dog poop, except the dog waste is smarter.

I'm not arguing with him ... I was just having some fun ...

> My guess is that "Necromancer" picked his screen name because he either likes
> thinks the name sounds cool, or he's a fan of Rush's early releases from the
> mid-70s. "Necromancer" was a song on the "Caress of Steel" album.

He may actually practice necromancy ... whether or not he does, that is
his call ...