New photos (and video) from Yokohama

Carl Rogers

Sep 8, 2007, 2:54:57 PM9/8/07
Hi Viatologists,

Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening! There are several new
photos and one new video from Yokohama, Japan at the Worldwide Highway
Library:

http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com/repository.html#kg

The routes are:

Primary Route 15 (two photos)
Primary Route 357 (one photo)
Kanagawa Prefectural Route B (one photo)
Kanagawa Prefectural Route K1 (four photos, one video)

Many thanks to Dan Peri for these submissions. He'd like me to advise
everybody that has K1 video has slight jitter, so keep that in mind as
you're viewing his southbound voyage.

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Adding human experience to transportology"
********
Calrog.com, http://www.calrog.com :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An integrated media arm in Turn-of-the-Century PC Development,
International Transportation Research, and Interpersonal Psychology. Has
served your home country and ninety-nine of its worldwide neighbours
since 2000, through Internet downstream and published works.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/calrog
********

Mukade

Sep 8, 2007, 7:53:47 PM9/8/07

"Carl Rogers" <postm...@calrog.com> wrote in message

> Hi Viatologists,
>
> Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening! There are several new
> photos and one new video from Yokohama, Japan at the Worldwide Highway
> Library:
>
> http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com/repository.html#kg
>
> The routes are:
>
> Primary Route 15 (two photos)
> Primary Route 357 (one photo)
> Kanagawa Prefectural Route B (one photo)
> Kanagawa Prefectural Route K1 (four photos, one video)

I believe the highway classifications are in error. What are referred to as
primary routes are actually national routes. Highways with numbers less than
100 would be considered class 1 routes while others are class 2. Perhaps
class 1 routes are primary, but that is not a standard designation AFAIK.
What are referred to as Kanagawa Prefectural routes are actually
expressways operated by the Metropolitan Expressway Co., Ltd. which operates
most of the expressways in the Tokyo/Yokohama area. Prefectural routes
throughout Japan use a hexagon marker.

MLOM

Sep 8, 2007, 8:10:29 PM9/8/07
On Sep 8, 6:53 pm, "Mukade" <charles.sarje...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Carl Rogers" <postmas...@calrog.com> wrote in message
> > Calrog.com,http://www.calrog.com:

> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> > An integrated media arm in Turn-of-the-Century PC Development,
> > International Transportation Research, and Interpersonal Psychology. Has
> > served your home country and ninety-nine of its worldwide neighbours
> > since 2000, through Internet downstream and published works.
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> > MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/calrog

You need to realize the source: a guy with the unshakable habit of
calling US highways Federal Routes. So his methods are
unconventional...he's obviously still expanding his site.

Carl Rogers

Sep 9, 2007, 1:53:47 AM9/9/07
Mukade wrote:
> "Carl Rogers" <postm...@calrog.com> wrote in message
>> Hi Viatologists,
>>
>> Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening! There are several new
>> photos and one new video from Yokohama, Japan at the Worldwide Highway
>> Library:
>>
>> http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com/repository.html#kg
>>
>> The routes are:
>>
>> Primary Route 15 (two photos)
>> Primary Route 357 (one photo)
>> Kanagawa Prefectural Route B (one photo)
>> Kanagawa Prefectural Route K1 (four photos, one video)
>
> I believe the highway classifications are in error. What are referred to as
> primary routes are actually national routes. Highways with numbers less than
> 100 would be considered class 1 routes while others are class 2. Perhaps
> class 1 routes are primary, but that is not a standard designation AFAIK.
> What are referred to as Kanagawa Prefectural routes are actually
> expressways operated by the Metropolitan Expressway Co., Ltd. which operates
> most of the expressways in the Tokyo/Yokohama area. Prefectural routes
> throughout Japan use a hexagon marker.

Thanks Mukade-san; that brings up an excellent point. The Worldwide
Highway Library (WHL) is by no means an official, government-sponsored
organisation. Instead, its classifications of highways are internally
developed and are not necessarily endorsed by any third-party or
governmental organisation. In other words, the WHL is a private website
that defines highways by its own policy.

In WHL definition, routes that are operated by the Metropolitan
Expressway Company have been, and are to be referred to as "Kanagawa
Prefectural Routes". Also, National (i.e., Class 1) Routes have been,
and are to be referred to as "Primary Routes".

To relate further, similar concerns have been expressed by American
viatologists over the WHL's definition of "US Federal Route". In other
words, these are American Routes w/ a white shield, depicting a
three-point crown on top, a elongated curvilinear center, and
narrowly-peaked bottom. An organisation called AASHTO refers to these
routes "U.S. highways". As the WHL is not affiliated w/ the AASHTO, its
policy classifies the aforementioned routes as "US Federal Routes".

I do appreciate the objective nature of your discussion, and politeness
in discourse. On the flip-side of the coin, not much can be said about
certain numbers of our American viatologists counterparts, who use a
mob-like mentality to try to persuade and alter the definitions coined
by a private entity. Their repeated inability to persuade others,
including the WHL, into publicly adopt their definitions have created
childlike behaviours and insults on their part.

Ergo, the nature of your discussion above demonstrates an objective
approach to the facts that you have summarised for me. For that, I
thank you! It's my hope that you've enjoyed the photos.

Sherman L. Cahal

Sep 9, 2007, 2:04:19 AM9/9/07
On Sep 9, 1:53 am, Carl Rogers <postmas...@calrog.com> wrote:
> Mukade wrote:
> > "Carl Rogers" <postmas...@calrog.com> wrote in message
> Calrog.com,http://www.calrog.com:

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> An integrated media arm in Turn-of-the-Century PC Development,
> International Transportation Research, and Interpersonal Psychology. Has
> served your home country and ninety-nine of its worldwide neighbours
> since 2000, through Internet downstream and published works.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/calrog
> *******

How long did it take you to conjure up that?

Rich Piehl

Sep 9, 2007, 10:39:13 AM9/9/07

Oh, good God!!! Now he's developing his own WORLDWIDE naming
conventions, and gets testy about it when someone calls him on it????
Just WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE????

Why bother having any naming conventions at all?? You call it a road,
I'll call it an avocado and someone else can just make up a word. You
call it Main Street, I'll call it Dingleberry Lane and someone else can
call it Dlkygrnoiq.

For that matter why name anything anything. Everybody's going to have
their own naming conventions. You call it a building, I call it fred
and someone else can can call it a shlape. Doesn't matter, none of us
are official government sponsored people.

Carl, did it EVER occur to you that there's a reason why people use the
same name to describe the same thing? I know it interferes with your
ego, but try to get a handle on it...or reality, for that matter!

--
And if I claim to be a wise man
it surely means that I don't know.

--Kansas

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Carl Rogers

Sep 9, 2007, 1:58:12 PM9/9/07
Rich Piehl wrote:

> Oh, good God!!! Now he's developing his own WORLDWIDE naming
> conventions, and gets testy about it when someone calls him on it????
> Just WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE????

Yawn.

> Carl, did it EVER occur to you that there's a reason why people use the
> same name to describe the same thing?

Red sauce or marinara?

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Adding human experience to transportology"
********

Calrog.com, http://www.calrog.com :

Luxury Yacht

Sep 9, 2007, 4:01:52 PM9/9/07

>> Thanks Mukade-san; that brings up an excellent point. The Worldwide
> Highway Library (WHL) is by no means an official, government-sponsored
> organisation. Instead, its classifications of highways are internally
> developed and are not necessarily endorsed by any third-party or
> governmental organisation. In other words, the WHL is a private website
> that defines highways by its own policy.

That would seem to cause a great deal of confusion. Why not use the
classifications that are already in place and well known by those who study
roads?

--
Don't forget to have your troll spayed or neutered

Luxury Yacht

Sep 9, 2007, 4:17:28 PM9/9/07

> Rich Piehl wrote:
>
>> Oh, good God!!! Now he's developing his own WORLDWIDE naming
>> conventions, and gets testy about it when someone calls him on it????
>> Just WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE????
>
> Yawn.
>
>> Carl, did it EVER occur to you that there's a reason why people use the
>> same name to describe the same thing?
>

> Red sauce or marinara?

But no one calls marinara sauce alfredo, and that's what you're doing.

Mukade

Sep 9, 2007, 4:58:27 PM9/9/07

"Carl Rogers" <postm...@calrog.com> wrote in message

> Mukade wrote:
>> "Carl Rogers" <postm...@calrog.com> wrote in message
>>> Hi Viatologists,
>>>
>>> Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening! There are several new
>>> photos and one new video from Yokohama, Japan at the Worldwide Highway
>>> Library:
>>>
>>> http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com/repository.html#kg
>>>
>>> The routes are:
>>>
>>> Primary Route 15 (two photos)
>>> Primary Route 357 (one photo)
>>> Kanagawa Prefectural Route B (one photo)
>>> Kanagawa Prefectural Route K1 (four photos, one video)
>>
>> I believe the highway classifications are in error. What are referred to
>> as primary routes are actually national routes. Highways with numbers
>> less than 100 would be considered class 1 routes while others are class
>> 2. Perhaps class 1 routes are primary, but that is not a standard
>> designation AFAIK. What are referred to as Kanagawa Prefectural routes
>> are actually expressways operated by the Metropolitan Expressway Co.,
>> Ltd. which operates most of the expressways in the Tokyo/Yokohama area.
>> Prefectural routes throughout Japan use a hexagon marker.
>
> Thanks Mukade-san; that brings up an excellent point.

Thanks. I am American, BTW, but I was born in Japan, grew up there, and have
been back several times.

>The Worldwide Highway Library (WHL) is by no means an official,
>government-sponsored organisation. Instead, its classifications of
>highways are internally developed and are not necessarily endorsed by any
>third-party or governmental organisation. In other words, the WHL is a
>private website that defines highways by its own policy.

Obviously; many of us have web sites. I happen to have two.

> In WHL definition, routes that are operated by the Metropolitan Expressway
> Company have been, and are to be referred to as "Kanagawa Prefectural
> Routes". Also, National (i.e., Class 1) Routes have been, and are to be
> referred to as "Primary Routes".

Well, I would disagree on both counts, of course. For the former, every
prefecture in Japan has its own system of highway routes. These are by and
large surface arterials. Like the pentagon county highway markers in the US,
the Japanese prefectural routes have a consistent highway marker - a blue
hexagon. See http://illi-indi.com/JapanRoad-2.html. Those are prefectural
highways. OTOH, what you show as Kanagawa prefectural routes are actually
part of the Shuto metropolitan expressway network which operates in three
different Japanese prefectures. To say a Shuto Expressway is a Kanagawa
prefectural route is simply wrong.

For the latter (national routes) look at the picture to the right of the
prefectural marker in the link noted. The signs say "Kokudo" in kanji, which
means national road. Again, it could be argued that the two digit national
routes are primary routes as they connect the larger cities, but that
certainly is not anything I have seen. I would never call every national
route a primary route any more than I would call every US route a primary
one.

> To relate further, similar concerns have been expressed by American
> viatologists over the WHL's definition of "US Federal Route". In other
> words, these are American Routes w/ a white shield, depicting a
> three-point crown on top, a elongated curvilinear center, and
> narrowly-peaked bottom. An organisation called AASHTO refers to these
> routes "U.S. highways". As the WHL is not affiliated w/ the AASHTO, its
> policy classifies the aforementioned routes as "US Federal Routes".

My take on it is the following: I understand that a web site cannot be
authoritative and detailed in every respect. Research takes a long time and
a lot of effort. I have spent hours and hours of research on my sites (plus
a lot of money), but they still don't compare with a great many out there.
But the one thing I don't ever want to be is inaccurate. Being inaccurate,
of course, is why people get upset. When someone points out an error, I try
to fix it.

To be honest, it isn't always worth that time and effort to delve into every
detail. For example, how many people reading this really care about the
distinction between Japanese national routes, prefectural routes, national
expressways, or metropolitan expressways? So, why don't you just refer to
the roads as "route 15" or "route K1" or maybe not even note numbers or
names? What's wrong with just saying a highway in Yokohama? If you insist on
sticking to your own terms, I would put a huge disclaimer on your main page
so people don't get misled.

If you are aware of errors (after all, that is what they are), and refuse to
fix them, I don't know what to tell you.

Carl Rogers

Sep 9, 2007, 5:53:00 PM9/9/07
Mukade wrote:

> Well, I would disagree on both counts, of course. For the former, every
> prefecture in Japan has its own system of highway routes. These are by and
> large surface arterials. Like the pentagon county highway markers in the US,
> the Japanese prefectural routes have a consistent highway marker - a blue
> hexagon. See http://illi-indi.com/JapanRoad-2.html. Those are prefectural
> highways. OTOH, what you show as Kanagawa prefectural routes are actually
> part of the Shuto metropolitan expressway network which operates in three
> different Japanese prefectures.

That's fair. Whilst I keep in mind the WHL policy, also taking into
consideration the feedback you've provided, I'll rename "Kanagawa
Prefectural Routes" to be "Kanagawa Prefectural Secondary Routes". The
logic behind this change is that, Routes B and K1 completely reside in
the prefecture, however are NOT part of the two-digit system you
mentioned in your response.

To say a Shuto Expressway is a Kanagawa
> prefectural route is simply wrong.

We can agree to disagree on this one. That's fine; a single stimulus
can generate several interpretations.

(The battle over right and wrong is a waste of time, considering the
infinite number of perceptions that individuals and societies perceive.
Progressive thought doesn't see in black and white, yet colours. I
understand where you're coming from though; you're summarising your
arguments above, but it would be helpful to ask for clarification about
the recipient's interpretation before casting judgment.)

> Again, it could be argued that the two digit national
> routes are primary routes as they connect the larger cities, but that
> certainly is not anything I have seen.

That brings up an interesting gray area. The two-digit routes, per
observation and by national connotation, connect w/ three-digit routes.
These can plausibly be seen as child routes who branch from the
parent. A national network can be recognised as a result, taking the
whole into consideration.

> My take on it is the following: I understand that a web site cannot be
> authoritative and detailed in every respect.

Agreed.

Research takes a long time and
> a lot of effort. I have spent hours and hours of research on my sites (plus
> a lot of money), but they still don't compare with a great many out there.

Agreed, in terms of hours and research entailed. I'd argue your site is
just as great as any out there, including government-funded sites. At
the end of the day, skilled researchers peruse several resources before
coming to their individual conclusions. People who get hung up on one
medium are really missing out on reality, which creates interpretations.

> But the one thing I don't ever want to be is inaccurate. Being inaccurate,
> of course, is why people get upset. When someone points out an error, I try
> to fix it.

Accuracy is a matter of perception, per the metrics cast by different
people. If you wish to clear up a different interpretation of reality,
don't ever be afraid to ask!

If people wish to "bitch" about a private entity because they can't
control it, that's their problem. This is, in absolutely no way,
related to any of the ideas you've presented in this thread. People who
cannot shake their metrics and recognise parallel interpretations are
the ones who generally get upset.

Then again, people can get upset for infinite others reasons that lie
completely *independent* of the stimulus, or another's interpretation of
it. I.e., predisposition.

Thanks for your time, and information.

Justin Rhodes

Sep 9, 2007, 6:38:57 PM9/9/07
On Sep 9, 1:17 pm, "Luxury Yacht" <Throatwarb...@mangrove.com> wrote:
> "Carl Rogers" <postmas...@calrog.com> wrote in message

> > Rich Piehl wrote:
>
> >> Oh, good God!!! Now he's developing his own WORLDWIDE naming
> >> conventions, and gets testy about it when someone calls him on it????
> >> Just WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE????
>
> > Yawn.
>
> >> Carl, did it EVER occur to you that there's a reason why people use the
> >> same name to describe the same thing?
>
> > Red sauce or marinara?
>
> But no one calls marinara sauce alfredo, and that's what you're doing.

I'm more of a marklar sauce fan myself.

Sherman L. Cahal

Sep 9, 2007, 6:53:19 PM9/9/07
On Sep 9, 5:53 pm, Carl Rogers <postmas...@calrog.com> wrote:
> Mukade wrote:
> > Well, I would disagree on both counts, of course. For the former, every
> > prefecture in Japan has its own system of highway routes. These are by and
> > large surface arterials. Like the pentagon county highway markers in the US,
> > the Japanese prefectural routes have a consistent highway marker - a blue
> > hexagon. Seehttp://illi-indi.com/JapanRoad-2.html. Those are prefectural

"Transportology"?

Luxury Yacht

Sep 9, 2007, 7:00:33 PM9/9/07

"Carl Rogers" <postm...@calrog.com> wrote in message

No it's not. 2+2=4 is not a matter of perception. To say 2+2 is anything
but 4 is wrong. If the bank shorts your bank account several hundered
dollars that's not a matter of perception.

> If people wish to "bitch" about a private entity because they can't
> control it, that's their problem. This is, in absolutely no way, related
> to any of the ideas you've presented in this thread. People who cannot
> shake their metrics and recognise parallel interpretations are the ones
> who generally get upset.
>
> Then again, people can get upset for infinite others reasons that lie
> completely *independent* of the stimulus, or another's interpretation of
> it. I.e., predisposition.
>
> Thanks for your time, and information.

In other words you REFUSE to admit you are wrong.

Rich Piehl

Sep 9, 2007, 7:22:42 PM9/9/07

Puh-leez. You make a bunch of crap up and expect us to swallow it hook
line and sinker. Then, when you get called it on you say we 'can't
shake our metrics and recognise <sic> parallel interpretations'

Here's a parallel interpretation I bet I can get lots of people to
recognize <spelled in proper US English (See Webster
http://tinyurl.com/2ens65, or are you going to say that's wrong, too).
That you are an jugheaded buffoon who thinks he always right.

>> Then again, people can get upset for infinite others reasons that lie
>> completely *independent* of the stimulus, or another's interpretation of
>> it. I.e., predisposition.

Here's a another parallel interpretation. i.e. predisposition. One day
you'll find out you aren't NEARLY as clever as you think you are. Then
you will realize what we see.

>> Thanks for your time, and information.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Carl Rogers
>> "Adding human experience to transportology"
>
> "Transportology"?

Carl Rogers

Sep 9, 2007, 7:28:12 PM9/9/07

Simple. The website attracts intelligent abstract thinkers, many of
whom travel the world and often leave their basement (unlike you).

Since you have failed to read what you've snipped above, let me
translate this into simple English so you understand:

"The website is run by people who don't create your laws. It is run by
people who like to take pictures of roads on their days off."

If you feel confused, try going to college and travel often. Wonders
will occur.

Carl Rogers

Sep 9, 2007, 7:36:04 PM9/9/07

So you'd like to think. Find a couple people to agree w/ your
disposition, and it must be true!

Since you're perpetually in the basement w/ your lights off, I'd imagine
you wouldn't be able to visualise the difference between the sauces.

Not that I care who you are, LY, but odds are you're using a pseudonym.
You're hiding your IP address in the header, which is pretty much a
dead giveaway! Loser.

Luxury Yacht

Sep 9, 2007, 7:43:17 PM9/9/07

"Carl Rogers" <postm...@calrog.com> wrote in message

You spouted insults and 'snootification.' But you didn't answer the
question. You are incapable of this act. Please return to grade school and
learn how to answer simple questions without 'non-answer' answers.

Perhaps if you would spend less time in 'snootification' and more time in
the plane of reality you would know how to do this. 'Snootification'
doesn't make you look smarter. It makes you look like you're trying to
cover up for your own inadequacies.

HAND!

Luxury Yacht

Sep 9, 2007, 8:06:17 PM9/9/07

> Luxury Yacht wrote:
>> "Carl Rogers" <postm...@calrog.com> wrote in message

>>> Yawn.

>>> Red sauce or marinara?
>>>

>> But no one calls marinara sauce alfredo, and that's what you're doing.
>>

> So you'd like to think. Find a couple people to agree w/ your
> disposition, and it must be true!

It doesn't take a couple of people to agree with that. Consult some chefs.
Look at a good cookbook. Look at a description of the sauces in a
dictionary or encyclopedia. All are more authoritative than you It just
takes you to consider a position other than your own. But that's beyond the
realm of hope.

> Since you're perpetually in the basement w/ your lights off, I'd imagine
> you wouldn't be able to visualise the difference between the sauces.

Why would I need to visualize it? I can taste it. But then you probably
have no taste.

> Not that I care who you are, LY, but odds are you're using a pseudonym.
> You're hiding your IP address in the header, which is pretty much a dead
> giveaway! Loser.

You're just not as brilliant as you think you are. And I'll bet more than a
couple *WILL* agree with that!

HAND!

EAST COAST HIVE MIND

Sep 9, 2007, 9:27:29 PM9/9/07
Scott in SoCal wrote:

> Chalk up another Triple Point Score for Cal-El the SuperTroll. :)

So it seems. I've ignored krlz little ejaculations for some time now. I
think it behooves us all to do likewise. He wants to do things 'his own
way'. Fine, let him. He can be a fool alone.

--
Comrade Otto Yamamoto
http://mryamamoto.50megs.com

Rich Piehl

Sep 9, 2007, 9:37:20 PM9/9/07
EAST COAST HIVE MIND wrote:
> Scott in SoCal wrote:
>
>> Chalk up another Triple Point Score for Cal-El the SuperTroll. :)
>
> So it seems. I've ignored krlz little ejaculations for some time now. I
> think it behooves us all to do likewise. He wants to do things 'his own
> way'. Fine, let him. He can be a fool alone.

I've been ignoring him for a while, and still have him kill filed. But
this one is just -so-... mental case!

Take care,
Rich

God bless the USA

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Rich Piehl

Sep 10, 2007, 9:55:25 AM9/10/07
Scott in SoCal wrote:
> EAST COAST HIVE MIND <res...@nce-is-futi.le> said in
> misc.transport.road:

>>> Chalk up another Triple Point Score for Cal-El the SuperTroll. :)
>> So it seems. I've ignored krlz little ejaculations for some time now. I
>> think it behooves us all to do likewise. He wants to do things 'his own
>> way'. Fine, let him. He can be a fool alone.
>
> It's hard to ignore someone so clueless, stubborn, and arrogant. I've
> tried, but I keep getting sucked back in. :)

Me too. In spite of having him kill filed thrice.

Take care,
Rich

God bless the USA

--
I reject your reality
and substitute my own.

-----Adam Savage

Andrew Tompkins

Sep 10, 2007, 6:23:28 PM9/10/07
Carl Rogers wrote:
> Luxury Yacht wrote:
>> "Carl Rogers" <postm...@calrog.com> wrote in message
>>> Highway Library (WHL) is by no means an official,
>>> government-sponsored organisation. Instead, its classifications of
>>> highways are internally developed and are not necessarily endorsed by
>>> any third-party or governmental organisation. In other words, the WHL
>>> is a private website that defines highways by its own policy.
>>>

>> That would seem to cause a great deal of confusion. Why not use the
>> classifications that are already in place and well known by those who
>> study roads?
>>

> Simple. The website attracts intelligent abstract thinkers, many of
> whom travel the world and often leave their basement (unlike you).

It may initially attract intelligent abstract thinkers, many of whom
travel the world. When they:

discover that the site is a little short (or wrong) on facts and a
little long on trivia,

attempt to make a correction or suggestion and get an acerbic response
or no response at all (because you've had the correction or suggestion
made many times before), or

watch your videos and find that your discussion style sounds more like
Barney the Dinosaur talking to a bunch of preschool kids than an
intelligent abstract thinker talking to a bunch of other intelligent
abstract thinkers, many of whom travel the world,

they leave in droves rarely to come back.

Oh, and BTW, if an idea already has a name or symbol, most intelligent
abstract thinkers will use that existing name or symbol in order to make
sure that everyone is on the same page instead of coming up with a new
name or symbol and teaching everyone else what idea the new name or
symbol represents. If a presenter decides that a new name or symbol is
needed to represent an idea, he/she will let others know what the change
in name or symbol is and why the change is necessary, and, if the other
intelligent, knowledgeable, abstract thinkers reject the change, will
change their representation back to the original name or symbol.

--
--Andy

My Land of Misery

Sep 10, 2007, 6:33:55 PM9/10/07
On Sep 10, 8:47 am, Scott in SoCal <scottenazt...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> EAST COAST HIVE MIND <res...@nce-is-futi.le> said in
> misc.transport.road:
>
> >> Chalk up another Triple Point Score for Cal-El the SuperTroll. :)
>
> >So it seems. I've ignored krlz little ejaculations for some time now. I
> >think it behooves us all to do likewise. He wants to do things 'his own
> >way'. Fine, let him. He can be a fool alone.
>
> It's hard to ignore someone so clueless, stubborn, and arrogant. I've
> tried, but I keep getting sucked back in. :)
> --
> My Driving Videos:http://www.geocities.com/slothkills/videos.html

Hard to resist his bait, isn't it? ;)

Message has been deleted