CNN kicked to the curb

Compact Adolescent

Sep 12, 2009, 10:28:30 PM9/12/09

Compact Adolescent

Sep 12, 2009, 10:32:19 PM9/12/09

whofan

Sep 12, 2009, 10:39:06 PM9/12/09
Compact Adolescent wrote:

> http://www.breitbart.tv/go-home-dc-crowd-drowns-out-cnn-reporter-during-live-report/

That is GREAT!!!! Love the "GLEN BECK" "GLEN BECK" chants!!!!!

Hey Obama: YOU LIE!!!!!

Freestyle

Sep 12, 2009, 11:45:26 PM9/12/09

whofan

Sep 13, 2009, 12:11:27 AM9/13/09

The *only* question remaining is....will Bill O'Reilly be able to
maintain his ratings lead over the amazing Glen Beck????

It is really stunning to watch Glen Beck go from relative obscurity to
an overnight sensation since joining Fox News!!!!!!

The BEST part of all is he's got the loony left acting absolutely
*INSANE* with rage!!!!

And just like the demmies could never defeat GW Bush in an election, the
loony left will NEVER be able to best Glen Beck!!!!! For he *OWNS* the
liberals, and was able to bring down one of Obama's czars - Van Jones
single handedly!!!!!

Ya just gotta LUVIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Compact Adolescent

Sep 13, 2009, 12:39:43 AM9/13/09

"Freestyle" <bris...@gmail.com> wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMJG6lvnz3Y

Freestyle

Sep 13, 2009, 12:47:44 AM9/13/09
On Sep 13, 12:39 am, "Compact Adolescent" <not_...@bright.duh> wrote:
> "Freestyle" <brist...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> That is GREAT!!!! Love the "GLEN BECK" "GLEN BECK" chants!!!!!
>
> >> Hey Obama: YOU LIE!!!!!
>
> >http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/cc83/TomCat1948or2/Blog%202009/Act...
>
> >http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/cc83/TomCat1948or2/Blog%202009/Act...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMJG6lvnz3Y

You should keep the video camera away from your mom.
She's not very photogenic.

Compact Adolescent

Sep 13, 2009, 1:51:25 AM9/13/09

"Freestyle" <bris...@gmail.com> wrote in message

That's your wife.

Too_Many_Tools

Sep 13, 2009, 3:17:32 AM9/13/09
> She's not very photogenic.- Hide quoted text -

That's not his mom...that Teeny Weenie himself.

Is that a teabag hanging from his mouth?

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Sep 13, 2009, 3:18:04 AM9/13/09
On Sep 13, 12:51 am, "Compact Adolescent" <not_...@bright.duh> wrote:
> "Freestyle" <brist...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Sep 13, 12:39 am, "Compact Adolescent" <not_...@bright.duh> wrote:
> >> "Freestyle" <brist...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMJG6lvnz3Y
>
> > You should keep the video camera away from your mom.
> > She's not very photogenic.
>
> That's your wife.- Hide quoted text -

How would you know?

I mean with her clothes on.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Sep 13, 2009, 3:19:03 AM9/13/09
On Sep 12, 11:11 pm, whofan <dgbre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Freestyle wrote:

> >> That is GREAT!!!!   Love the "GLEN BECK" "GLEN BECK" chants!!!!!
>
> >> Hey Obama: YOU LIE!!!!!
>
> >http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/cc83/TomCat1948or2/Blog%202009/Act...
>
> >http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/cc83/TomCat1948or2/Blog%202009/Act...

> The *only* question remaining is....will Bill O'Reilly be able to
> maintain his ratings lead over the amazing Glen Beck????
>
> It is really stunning to watch Glen Beck go from relative obscurity to
> an overnight sensation since joining Fox News!!!!!!
>
> The BEST part of all is he's got the loony left acting absolutely
> *INSANE* with rage!!!!
>
> And just like the demmies could never defeat GW Bush in an election, the
> loony left will NEVER be able to best Glen Beck!!!!!   For he *OWNS* the
> liberals, and was able to bring down one of Obama's czars - Van Jones
> single handedly!!!!!
>
> Ya just gotta LUVIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Beck should run for President?

Beck/Palin for 2012.

Laugh...laugh...laugh...

TMT

whofan

Sep 13, 2009, 1:25:42 AM9/13/09

Come on Free....a "your mama" joke????? For crissakes :^D

Sorry, that video represented the typical Obama voter. I was expecting
to hear her state it was all a joke...but it looks like the pathetic
liberal in the video was serious.

Gunner Asch

Sep 13, 2009, 6:32:09 AM9/13/09
On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 21:28:30 -0500, "Compact Adolescent"
<not...@bright.duh> wrote:

>http://www.breitbart.tv/go-home-dc-crowd-drowns-out-cnn-reporter-during-live-report/

http://www.breitbart.tv/how-big-was-the-crowd-time-lapse-video-shows-magnitude-of-the-rally/

Gunner

The current Democratic party has lost its ideological basis for
existence.
- It is NOT fiscally responsible.
- It is NOT ethically honorable.
- It has started wars based on lies.
- It does not support the well-being of americans - only billionaires.
- It has suppresed constitutional guaranteed liberties.
- It has foisted a liar as president upon America.
- It has violated US national sovereignty in trade treaties.
- It has refused to enforce the national borders.

...It no longer has valid reasons to exist.
Lorad474

Buerste

Sep 13, 2009, 6:54:44 AM9/13/09

"Too_Many_Tools" <too_man...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Beck/Palin for 2012.

Laugh...laugh...laugh...

TMT
************************
It doesn't matter who the Republicans run in 2012, they will win by a
landslide.

Curly Surmudgeon

Sep 13, 2009, 8:13:44 AM9/13/09

How much $$$ are you willing to wager on that prediction?

--
Regards, Curly
Republican Family Values == Fuck anything that moves

Omega

Sep 13, 2009, 9:03:59 AM9/13/09
On Sep 12, 10:28 pm, "Compact Adolescent" <not_...@bright.duh> wrote:
> http://www.breitbart.tv/go-home-dc-crowd-drowns-out-cnn-reporter-duri...

I thought that you were talking about how CNN screwed the pooch over
the Coast Guard training exercise.
CNN Jumps the Gun on Coast Guard Story
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/09/11/AR2009091103842.html?hpid=topnews

No Bammer

Sep 13, 2009, 10:52:00 AM9/13/09
Too_Many_Tools wrote:

It would be a hell of a lot better than what we have now.

Buerste

Sep 13, 2009, 3:06:29 PM9/13/09

"Curly Surmudgeon" <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in message

More than you got, I have a job...no cheese-checks!

Message has been deleted

Compact Adolescent

Sep 13, 2009, 6:08:59 PM9/13/09

"Winston_Smith" <not_...@bogus.net> wrote in message

> Gunner Asch <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote:
>
>>The current Democratic party has lost its ideological basis for
>>existence.
>>- It is NOT fiscally responsible.
>>- It is NOT ethically honorable.
>>- It has started wars based on lies.
>>- It does not support the well-being of americans - only billionaires.
>>- It has suppresed constitutional guaranteed liberties.
>>- It has foisted a liar as president upon America.
>>- It has violated US national sovereignty in trade treaties.
>>- It has refused to enforce the national borders.
>

> Bush was a Democrat? I didn't know.

Loony lib alert!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

HH&C

Sep 13, 2009, 9:03:15 PM9/13/09
On Sep 13, 3:06 pm, "Buerste" <buer...@wowway.com> wrote:
> "Curly Surmudgeon" <CurlySurmudg...@live.com> wrote in message

> > On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 06:54:44 -0400, "Buerste" <buer...@wowway.com> wrote:
>
> >> "Too_Many_Tools" <too_many_to...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---

> >           Republican Family Values == Fuck anything that moves
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---

> More than you got, I have a job...no cheese-checks!

Wonder how Smudge's short sell/house flipping scams are doing?

HH&C

Sep 13, 2009, 9:04:13 PM9/13/09
On Sep 13, 4:21 pm, Winston_Smith <not_r...@bogus.net> wrote:

> Gunner Asch <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote:
> >The current Democratic party has lost its ideological basis for
> >existence.
> >- It is NOT fiscally responsible.
> >- It is NOT ethically honorable.
> >- It has started wars based on lies.
> >- It does not support the well-being of americans - only billionaires.
> >- It has suppresed constitutional guaranteed liberties.
> >- It has foisted a liar as president upon America.
> >- It has violated US national sovereignty in trade treaties.
> >- It has refused to enforce the national borders.
>
> Bush was a Democrat?  I didn't know.

Let me help you out there, Winston. GW Bush is a Republican.

Curly Surmudgeon

Sep 13, 2009, 10:55:41 PM9/13/09

Let's document this, sign a legally binding contract and put the cash in
escrow. Winner take all.

What is your definition of "landslide"? And a Republican must win the
Presidency to boot. Not a Democratic "landslide" or a third party
"landslide" but a clear "landslide" for a Republican winning the White
House in 2012.

Typically a "landslide is 378 (70%) electoral votes.

To recap, let's agree on terms then see how much cash you're willing to
wager.

Omega

Sep 13, 2009, 11:15:13 PM9/13/09
On Sep 13, 10:55 pm, Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySurmudg...@live.com>
wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 15:06:29 -0400, "Buerste" <buer...@wowway.com> wrote:
> > "Curly Surmudgeon" <CurlySurmudg...@live.com> wrote in message

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--->>           Republican Family Values == Fuck anything that moves
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---

> > More than you got, I have a job...no cheese-checks!
>
> Let's document this, sign a legally binding contract and put the cash in
> escrow.  Winner take all.
>
> What is your definition of "landslide"?  And a Republican must win the
> Presidency to boot.  Not a Democratic "landslide" or a third party
> "landslide" but a clear "landslide" for a Republican winning the White
> House in 2012.
>
> Typically a "landslide is 378 (70%) electoral votes.
>
> To recap, let's agree on terms then see how much cash you're willing to
> wager.
>
> --
> Regards, Curly

No, a landslide is 60% of the popular vote. LBJ had that. Even
Reagan had a huge popular vote.

Compact Adolescent

Sep 14, 2009, 1:41:06 AM9/14/09

> Republican Family Values == Fuck my crazymother

Nobody is interested in your pesos.

Compact Adolescent

Sep 14, 2009, 1:42:07 AM9/14/09

"HH&C" <hot-ham-a...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Yes, Winton does need help :-)

Buerste

Sep 14, 2009, 2:50:23 AM9/14/09

I never knew a "landslide" was ever quantified. However, for a straight
"WIN" I can wager $25k. Contact your lawyer, the money will be put into an
interest bearing account and the winner will take only the principle and his
portion of the interest. That's the usual procedure.

Jim Stewart

Sep 14, 2009, 2:09:02 PM9/14/09
Compact Adolescent wrote:

> http://www.breitbart.tv/go-home-dc-crowd-drowns-out-cnn-reporter-during-live-report/

Nothing an Electrovoice 635A microphone wouldn't
have fixed. No way an ENG crew should have deployed
without one in the truck.

Curly Surmudgeon

Sep 14, 2009, 11:49:41 PM9/14/09

"Landslide" is a subjective term however it is the term which you used:

"It doesn't matter who the Republicans run in 2012, they will win by
> a landslide."

I am taking you up on that claim so by all means let us quantify your
terms.

> However, for a straight "WIN" I can wager $25k.

Let's make this worthwhile, add a zero. Or two.

> Contact your lawyer,
> the money will be put into an interest bearing account and the winner
> will take only the principle and his portion of the interest. That's
> the usual procedure.

I neither need nor want a lyingscumbag lawyer. Contact my banker,
William Voros, at the Magyar Nemzeti Bank. Bill speaks pretty good
English and excellent German. He will give you the routing numbers once
we have a signed, notarized, agreement.

Now, back to your claim of a Republican "landslide" in 2012. The usual
threshold is a 2/3rds win of electoral votes, 2*540/3 rounding up.

Curly Surmudgeon

Sep 14, 2009, 11:57:43 PM9/14/09

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/landslide

land⋅slide
  /ˈlændˌslaɪd/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [land-slahyd] Show IPA noun,
verb, -slid, -slid or -slid⋅den, -slid⋅ing.
Use landslide in a Sentence
See web results for landslide
See images of landslide
–noun
1. the downward falling or sliding of a mass of soil, detritus, or
rock on or from a steep slope.
2. the mass itself.
3. an election in which a particular victorious candidate or party
receives an overwhelming mass or majority of votes: the 1936 landslide
for Roosevelt.
4. any overwhelming victory: She won the contest by a landslide.
–verb (used without object)
5. to come down in or as in a landslide.
6. to win an election by an overwhelming majority.

As you see, the term is subjective. I want to find out just how certain
Buerste is of his claim. First we need to define the threshold of
"landslide." (clue: it is far from a simple majority) Then how much of
the riches he claims to have that he will risk.

I am normally not a betting man as I require excellent odds and payback.
The claim that Republicans will win 2012 in a landslide is so
preposterous that the odds are sufficient to overcome my reticence.

Let the dance begin...

--
Regards, Curly

Republican Family Values == Fuck anything that moves

Buerste

Sep 15, 2009, 2:53:52 AM9/15/09

"Curly Surmudgeon" <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in message

<snip>

> Let's make this worthwhile, add a zero. Or two.
>
>> Contact your lawyer,
>> the money will be put into an interest bearing account and the winner
>> will take only the principle and his portion of the interest. That's
>> the usual procedure.
>
> I neither need nor want a lyingscumbag lawyer. Contact my banker,
> William Voros, at the Magyar Nemzeti Bank. Bill speaks pretty good
> English and excellent German. He will give you the routing numbers once
> we have a signed, notarized, agreement.
>
> Now, back to your claim of a Republican "landslide" in 2012. The usual
> threshold is a 2/3rds win of electoral votes, 2*540/3 rounding up.
>
> --
> Regards, Curly
> Republican Family Values == Fuck anything that moves

I don't believe you can access that much cash or afford to wager it. I
doubt you can raise 1% of that. However, I'll call your bluff. Send me
proof, a SS# or a D&B# will do for a quick check by the company that does my
rating work for my company. In return, I'll send my D&B. (I'm worth
millions yet I don't have access to 1/4mil, so I know you're full of it)
Otherwise, apologize for wasting my time and making yourself look foolish.

Nice trying to avoid lawyers, like anybody would trust you without an
irrevocable contract...not for $25!

Curly Surmudgeon

Sep 15, 2009, 1:17:33 PM9/15/09

The dance begins.

Whether I can raise that amount or not isn't relevant. Yet. Nor has my
net worth been mentioned online. Nor will it be. Nor do I brag on
usenet about my net worth. Money has no relationship to the value of a
claim.

Let us first reach consensus on what is a "landslide." Then execute a
contract. I'll even allow you to recover your funds if not matched in
some reasonable time period.

But you aren't going to escape by misdirection. Your claim was"

"It doesn't matter who the Republicans run in 2012, they will win by a
landslide."

Let's see if you are willing to back up your ludicrous claims.

--
Regards, Curly
Like Jesus Would Vote Republican

Buerste

Sep 15, 2009, 2:49:12 PM9/15/09

"Curly Surmudgeon" <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in message

Since you're so confident you should offer odds.

Curly Surmudgeon

Sep 15, 2009, 5:05:29 PM9/15/09

> Since you're so confident you should offer odds.

Still unwilling to backup your claims?

Keep dancing.

Strabo

Sep 15, 2009, 5:22:56 PM9/15/09

Yeah. Put all the bets in a can and tell me where it is and I'll hold it
for you.

Strabo

Sep 15, 2009, 5:28:11 PM9/15/09

I detect a whiff of BS!

Buerste

Sep 15, 2009, 8:08:44 PM9/15/09

"Strabo" <str...@flashlight.net> wrote in message

You detect Curly backpedaling like a banshee.

HH&C

Sep 15, 2009, 8:26:34 PM9/15/09
On Sep 14, 11:49 pm, Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySurmudg...@live.com>
wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 02:50:23 -0400, "Buerste" <buer...@wowway.com> wrote:
> > "Curly Surmudgeon" <CurlySurmudg...@live.com> wrote in message

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--->>>>           Republican Family Values == Fuck anything that moves
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---

> >> Let's document this, sign a legally binding contract and put the cash
> >> in escrow.  Winner take all.
>
> >> What is your definition of "landslide"?  And a Republican must win the
> >> Presidency to boot.  Not a Democratic "landslide" or a third party
> >> "landslide" but a clear "landslide" for a Republican winning the White
> >> House in 2012.
>
> >> Typically a "landslide is 378 (70%) electoral votes.
>
> >> To recap, let's agree on terms then see how much cash you're willing to
> >> wager.
>
> >> --
> >> Regards, Curly
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--->>           Republican Family Values == Fuck anything that moves
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---

> > I never knew a "landslide" was ever quantified.
>
> "Landslide" is a subjective term however it is the term which you used:
>
> "It doesn't matter who the Republicans run in 2012, they will win by
>
> > a landslide."
>
> I am taking you up on that claim so by all means let us quantify your
> terms.
>
> > However, for a straight "WIN"  I can wager $25k.
>
> Let's make this worthwhile, add a zero.  Or two.
>
> > Contact your lawyer,
> > the money will be put into an interest bearing account and the winner
> > will take only the principle and his portion of the interest.  That's
> > the usual procedure.
>
> I neither need nor want a lyingscumbag lawyer.  Contact my banker,
> William Voros, at the Magyar Nemzeti Bank.  Bill speaks pretty good
> English and excellent German.  He will give you the routing numbers once
> we have a signed, notarized, agreement.

You don't use the nugan hand bank? Thought you were on a list?

> Now, back to your claim of a Republican "landslide" in 2012.  The usual
> threshold is a 2/3rds win of electoral votes, 2*540/3 rounding up.
>
> --
> Regards, Curly

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---
>Republican Family Values == Take Your Kid To A TEA Party
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­----

HH&C

Sep 15, 2009, 8:29:32 PM9/15/09
On Sep 15, 1:17 pm, Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySurmudg...@live.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 02:53:52 -0400, "Buerste" <buer...@wowway.com> wrote:
> > "Curly Surmudgeon" <CurlySurmudg...@live.com> wrote in message

> > <snip>
> >> Let's make this worthwhile, add a zero.  Or two.

> >> I neither need nor want a lyingscumbag lawyer.  Contact my banker,
> >> William Voros, at the Magyar Nemzeti Bank.  Bill speaks pretty good
> >> English and excellent German.  He will give you the routing numbers
> >> once we have a signed, notarized, agreement.
>
> >> Now, back to your claim of a Republican "landslide" in 2012.  The usual
> >> threshold is a 2/3rds win of electoral votes, 2*540/3 rounding up.
>
> >> --
> >> Regards, Curly
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--->>           Republican Family Values == Fuck anything that moves
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---

> > I don't believe you can access that much cash or afford to wager it.  I
> > doubt you can raise 1% of that.  However, I'll call your bluff.  Send me
> > proof, a SS# or a D&B# will do for a quick check by the company that
> > does my rating work for my company.  In return, I'll send my D&B.  (I'm
> > worth millions yet I don't have access to 1/4mil, so I know you're full
> > of it) Otherwise, apologize for wasting my time and making yourself look
> > foolish.
>
> > Nice trying to avoid lawyers, like anybody would trust you without an
> > irrevocable contract...not for $25!
>
> The dance begins.
>
> Whether I can raise that amount or not isn't relevant.  Yet.  Nor has my
> net worth been mentioned online.  Nor will it be.  Nor do I brag on
> usenet about my net worth.  Money has no relationship to the value of a
> claim.

You bought a ratty place in Argentina so you could pay $8.00 for a
dental cleaning.

> Let us first reach consensus on what is a "landslide."  Then execute a
> contract.  I'll even allow you to recover your funds if not matched in
> some reasonable time period.
>
> But you aren't going to escape by misdirection.  Your claim was"
>
> "It doesn't matter who the Republicans run in 2012, they will win by a
> landslide."
>
> Let's see if you are willing to back up your ludicrous claims.
>
> --
> Regards, Curly

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---

>                      Like Jesus Would Vote Republican

HH&C

Sep 15, 2009, 8:33:53 PM9/15/09
On Sep 15, 5:28 pm, Strabo <str...@flashlight.net> wrote:
> Curly Surmudgeon wrote:
> > On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 02:53:52 -0400, "Buerste" <buer...@wowway.com> wrote:
>
> >> "Curly Surmudgeon" <CurlySurmudg...@live.com> wrote in message

> >> <snip>

> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---

> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---

> >> I don't believe you can access that much cash or afford to wager it.  I
> >> doubt you can raise 1% of that.  However, I'll call your bluff.  Send me
> >> proof, a SS# or a D&B# will do for a quick check by the company that
> >> does my rating work for my company.  In return, I'll send my D&B.  (I'm
> >> worth millions yet I don't have access to 1/4mil, so I know you're full
> >> of it) Otherwise, apologize for wasting my time and making yourself look
> >> foolish.
>
> >> Nice trying to avoid lawyers, like anybody would trust you without an
> >> irrevocable contract...not for $25!
>
> > The dance begins.
>
> > Whether I can raise that amount or not isn't relevant.  Yet.  Nor has my
> > net worth been mentioned online.  Nor will it be.  Nor do I brag on
> > usenet about my net worth.  Money has no relationship to the value of a
> > claim.
>
> > Let us first reach consensus on what is a "landslide."  Then execute a
> > contract.  I'll even allow you to recover your funds if not matched in
> > some reasonable time period.
>
> > But you aren't going to escape by misdirection.  Your claim was"
>
> > "It doesn't matter who the Republicans run in 2012, they will win by a
> > landslide."
>
> > Let's see if you are willing to back up your ludicrous claims.
>
> I detect a whiff of BS!

That would be Smudge.

Message has been deleted

Curly Surmudgeon

Sep 15, 2009, 11:38:44 PM9/15/09

You're dancing. And avoiding any substantiation of your claim that
Republicans will win in a "landslide" in 2012. Republicans have been
widely discredited for just such utterances.

I've given you my definition and you've already backpedaled to a
"straight win." This is the common pattern of Republicans, make
outlandish claims (often knowingly false) then, when challenged,
backpedal, move the goal post, reverse reality, hurl invective, misdirect
and finally call the challenger some derogative.

Republicans are _not_ going to win the presidency in any form of a
"landslide" in 2012.

Buerste

Sep 16, 2009, 3:19:40 AM9/16/09

"Curly Surmudgeon" <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in message

As long as the Democrats lose...a safe bet!

HH&C

Sep 16, 2009, 6:59:32 AM9/16/09
On Sep 15, 10:50 pm, Winston_Smith <not_r...@bogus.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 18:04:13 -0700 (PDT), "HH&C"
> But still Bush did every single one of the items on Gunner's list.
> And Gunner gave that list to prove the Ds had lost their basis for
> existence.  Go figure.  Huh?-

So you've got your own list, huh?

Curly Surmudgeon

Sep 16, 2009, 12:10:00 PM9/16/09

Lowering the bar for your claim even further...

Keep dancing.

--
Regards, Curly
Lincoln Would Be Ashamed of Today's Republicans

Message has been deleted