Obama Birth Cert..proven fraud!

1 view

Gunner Asch

Jun 15, 2011, 6:19:06 AM6/15/11
Report not abuse
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/06/fox-news-contributor-major-general-paul.html

Examine and read each page of the birth cert examination by a documents
expert. Who states and SHOWS it to be a fraudulant document and
provides a very good "follow along" explaination as he points out the
various issues with the documents

Fascinating indeed.

The site proves to me, beyond any shadow of a doubt..that the Obama
Birth cert is not only invalid..but a willful fraud.

After following his data, viewing his proofs, and reading the
explaintions of the fraudulant aspects of the document provided by the
Whitehouse....there is no doubt that it is.....no good and is intended
to cover something up. Unsucessfully.

Not to mention....

"Major General Paul Vallely: I've had retired CIA Agents and
Investigators look at Obama's birth certificate and 10 out of 10 say it
is fraudulent."

Interview: Document & Scanner Expert Douglas Vogt Explains Criminal
Complaint Filed with FBI Charging Obama with Document Fraud. -Video
here.
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/06/interview-document-scanner-expert.html

Here's three articles explaining the criminal complaint that scanner
expert Doug Vogt filed with the FBI. Part 3 here. Part 2 here and Part 1
here.
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/05/22-page-criminal-complaint-filed-with.html

Busted: White House Now Claims They Ordered Short-Form COLB From Hawaii
Department Of Health In 2008 Yet COLB Is Date Stamped 2007 -Details
here.
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/04/busted-white-house-now-claims-they.html

Confirmed: Democratic Party of Hawaii would not certify in 2008 that
Obama was constitutionally and legally eligible for the Office of
President -Details here.
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2010/09/breaking-democratic-party-of-hawaii.html

Notre Dame Professor Charles Rice: Obama's eligibility could be biggest
political fraud in the history of the world; time for a new approach
-Details here.
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/02/notre-dame-professor-charles-rice.html

Attorney Mario Apuzzo: All presidents born after 1787, except for
Chester Arthur and Barack Obama, met the �natural born Citizen�
criteria. -Details here.
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/02/attorney-mario-apuzzo-all-presidents.html

Commander Charles Kerchner: List of U.S. Presidents - Eligibility under
Article II Grandfather Clause (GFC) or Natural Born Citizen (NBC) Clause
or Seated due to Election Fraud -Details here.
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/02/list-of-us-presidents-eligibility-under.html

Jack Cashill Discusses Obama's Fraudulent Social Security Number
Reserved for Connecticut Applicants -Video here.
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/03/author-jack-cashill-discusses-obamas.html

Detailed reports on Obama's SS# can be found here, here, here, here,
here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and
here.
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2010/05/obama-guilty-of-at-least-one-felony.html
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2010/05/obamas-lies-and-fraud-can-special.html
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2010/05/could-this-be-obamas-waterloo.html
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2010/12/captain-pamela-barnett-commander.html
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2010/11/note-to-rep-darrell-issa-please.html
(for more, visit the site)

Visit the Birther Vault for the long list of evidence against Hawaii
officials and all of the people questioning Obama's eligibility;
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2010/08/video-ltc-terry-lakins-attorney-on-cnn.html

[http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2010/08/video-ltc-terry-lakins-attorney-on-cnn.html].
News Release: A Final Long Report - Obama's Certificate of Live Birth -
6/13/2011
http://www.scribd.com/doc/57785134/News-Release-A-Final-Long-Report-Obama-s-Certificate-of-Live-Birth-6-13-2011

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Tom Gardner

Jun 15, 2011, 7:01:33 AM6/15/11

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/06/fox-news-contributor-major-general-paul.html

Examine and read each page of the birth cert examination by a documents
expert. Who states and SHOWS it to be a fraudulant document and
provides a very good "follow along" explaination as he points out the
various issues with the documents

Fascinating indeed.
<snip>

Meaningless. Even if it was irrefutably proven, the worst thing that can
happen is Obama would have to take two weeks of therapy to completely cure
his addiction to pathological lying and forgery...probably on the links.
FORE!

Why are people so cruel

Jun 15, 2011, 7:08:08 AM6/15/11

"Gunner Asch" <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/06/fox-news-contributor-major-general-paul.html
>
> Examine and read each page of the birth cert examination by a documents
> expert. Who states and SHOWS it to be a fraudulant document and
> provides a very good "follow along" explaination as he points out the
> various issues with the documents

Jeez get over it. He's been in office for three years, will be voted out
next year if he's lucky. Whats going to happen? Will the clocks get
turned back? Will all those nasty Wall St. capitalists who screwed
America suddenly be good guys?

Move on. Find a decent candidate who can count beyond ten with
his socks on, then maybe the Chinese wont own America by 2015.

Randy333

Jun 15, 2011, 8:47:32 AM6/15/11
On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 03:19:06 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

snip...

I am so completely over this, I do not like Obama as President, but...
Both Hawaii's newpapers carried his birth anouncement. So for me that
stettles it.

I think he just uses these diversions to keep attention aay from what
he is or is not really doing.

Remove 333 to reply.
Randy

Gunner Asch

Jun 15, 2011, 9:44:37 AM6/15/11

When a crime is committed. One simply doesnt move on until the guilty
party has been tried, convicted and punished according to the law.

A very serious crime has been committed. And it has indeed cost millions
of people many millions of dollars..and it has cost both Americans and
others their lives.

The scope of the crime..is horrific in size and in nature.

We will deal with any criminals on Wall St as we get to them. If they
have commited crimes, they too shall be tried, convicted and punished.

Life will indeed go on. Except for the dead ..the dead who were made
that way by the orders of a fraud.

And that...is...horrifying in scope and breadth.

And means more than a shrug and a blink..and apathy.

Gunner

rangerssuck

Jun 15, 2011, 10:02:04 AM6/15/11
On Jun 15, 9:44 am, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 21:08:08 +1000, "Why are people so cruel"
>

> <nooneh...@microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >"Gunner Asch" <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >>http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/06/fox-news-contribu...

> >> Examine and read each page of the birth cert examination by a documents
> >> expert.  Who states and SHOWS it to be a fraudulant document and
> >> provides a very good "follow along" explaination as he points out the
> >> various issues with the documents
>
> >Jeez get over it. He's been in office for three years, will be voted out
> >next year if he's lucky. Whats going to happen? Will the clocks get
> >turned back? Will all those nasty Wall St. capitalists who screwed
> >America suddenly be good guys?
>
> >Move on. Find a decent candidate who can count beyond ten with
> >his socks on, then maybe the Chinese wont own America by 2015.
>
> When a crime is committed. One simply doesnt move on  until the guilty
> party has been tried, convicted and punished according to the law.
>
> A very serious crime has been committed. And it has indeed cost millions
> of people many millions of dollars..and it has cost both Americans and
> others their lives.
>
> The scope of the crime..is horrific in size and in nature.
>
> We will deal with any criminals on Wall St as we get to them. If they
> have commited crimes, they too shall be tried, convicted and punished.
>
> Life will indeed go on.   Except for the dead ..the dead who were made
> that way by the orders of a fraud.
>
> And that...is...horrifying in scope and breadth.
>
> And means more than a shrug and a blink..and apathy.
>
> Gunner- Hide quoted text -

You are truly a broken record.

Joe AutoDrill

Jun 15, 2011, 10:06:14 AM6/15/11
Report not abuse
RE: Gunner's post you said...

>You are truly a broken record.

Maybe he is... But on this issue, I believe he is 100% correct.

And this is my only political post ever on this newsgroup that I'm aware of
so you can't accuse me of being a broken record.

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022 x113
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Gunner Asch

Jun 15, 2011, 10:20:35 AM6/15/11
Report not abuse
On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 08:47:32 -0400, Randy333 <rbra...@enter.net>
wrote:

Did you actually look at the evidence against him?

Please do.

Then make up your mind.

Gunner

Just Me

Jun 15, 2011, 10:25:03 AM6/15/11
Report not abuse
On Jun 15, 3:19 am, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

> (for more, visit the site)
>
> Visit the Birther Vault for the long list of evidence against Hawaii
> officials and all of the people questioning Obama's eligibility;http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2010/08/video-ltc-terry-l...
>
> [http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2010/08/video-ltc-terry-l...].

> News Release: A Final Long Report - Obama's Certificate of Live Birth -
> 6/13/2011http://www.scribd.com/doc/57785134/News-Release-A-Final-Long-Report-O...

> Gunner
>
> --
> Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
> Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Gunner ol' buddy I keep telling you to put a hat on when you go
outside,that central valley sun is damaging your brain cell.
You birthers really are bonkers,and racist because no other president
has had to endure this sort of crap.

deepdudu

Jun 15, 2011, 11:17:56 AM6/15/11
wrote:

>Gunner

Gee, Gunner a nutjob birther. Now I'm really shocked...

clarkm...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2011, 1:15:25 PM6/15/11
Report not abuse
Obama is Pres, and no birth certificate is going to change that.

Why did Obama supply an obviously forged document?

To fuel the fringe.

anorton

Jun 15, 2011, 1:41:29 PM6/15/11

"Gunner Asch" <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/06/fox-news-contributor-major-general-paul.html
>
> Examine and read each page of the birth cert examination by a documents
> expert. Who states and SHOWS it to be a fraudulant document and
> provides a very good "follow along" explaination as he points out the
> various issues with the documents
>
> Fascinating indeed.
>
> The site proves to me, beyond any shadow of a doubt..that the Obama
> Birth cert is not only invalid..but a willful fraud.

(snip)

Apparently nothing anyone says will dissuade Gunner and his like that Obama
is the devil incarnate if that is what the latest winger blog claims. I hope
others who might tend to think there is something substantial in these blog
posts will research further.
The only willful fraud is by those who post "facts" they pull out of their
asses. Just as an example, read about the so-called "scanner expert" cited
on the above website:
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/05/expert-claimsbirth-certificate-fake/
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/05/reply-to-douglas-vogt/

You can find rebuttals for all the other crank claims. You can be quite
sure if there were even a smidgen of real evidence, the Republican
establishment would be bring it to the forefront through major media
channels and courts rather than blogs, chain letters and newsgroup postings.

Peter Hill

Jun 15, 2011, 2:22:30 PM6/15/11
wrote:

>http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/06/fox-news-contributor-major-general-paul.html

>Gunner

Just wait till you get a WOMAN pres.

Starter for 10.
There will be someone claiming she worked in every cathouse in the
country.
--
Peter Hill
Spamtrap reply domain as per NNTP-Posting-Host in header

Gunner Asch

Jun 15, 2011, 3:57:43 PM6/15/11
On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 10:15:25 -0700 (PDT), "clarkm...@gmail.com"
<clarkm...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Obama is Pres, and no birth certificate is going to change that.

Actually....yes it will.

>Why did Obama supply an obviously forged document?
>
>To fuel the fringe.

Or to cover his ass. Those people are not the smartest in the
bunch..and as they really have no need to :"fuel the fringe"..its
obviously an honest <snicker> attempt to try to quiet the fringe.

So lets say that the bad guy has your daughter and has been sexually
molesting her for months. You know that sooner or later he will kill
her, so will you wait for her to die before rescuing her?

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Jun 15, 2011, 4:00:27 PM6/15/11

If the "republican establishment" had a hand in this..think it wouldnt
have made the MSM day after day after day?

The Republican Establishment is as guilty of denial as is the Democrats.

You will note that the posters here..simply want to wait for the next
election and dont want to do anything about it themselves.

<VBG>

Gunner Asch

Jun 15, 2011, 4:01:40 PM6/15/11
On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 19:22:30 +0100, Peter Hill
<peter....@nospam.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 03:19:06 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/06/fox-news-contributor-major-general-paul.html
>
>>Gunner
>
>Just wait till you get a WOMAN pres.
>
>Starter for 10.
>There will be someone claiming she worked in every cathouse in the
>country.

True indeed. Every Leftwinger in the nation will be against her if she
is a conservative. See how they attack Palin with no facts, but plenty
of poison.

Gunner

Just Me

Jun 15, 2011, 4:17:29 PM6/15/11
On Jun 15, 1:01 pm, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 19:22:30 +0100, Peter Hill
>
> <peter.usen...@nospam.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> >On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 03:19:06 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com>
> >wrote:
>
> >>http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/06/fox-news-contribu...

> >>Gunner
>
> >Just wait till you get a WOMAN pres.
>
> >Starter for 10.
> >There will be someone claiming she worked in every cathouse in the
> >country.
>
> True indeed.  Every Leftwinger in the nation will be against her if she
> is a conservative.  See how they attack Palin with no facts, but plenty
> of poison.
>
> Gunner

That's because Palin has no facts - except those she invents on the
spot. While she may be dumber that moose turds about life the universe
and everything I will give her points for learning very quickly how to
manipulate the media to make money.
America is not evolved enough to elect a woman president, from now on,
and for some time to come only white men need apply(unfortunately)

Gunner Asch

Jun 15, 2011, 4:25:53 PM6/15/11

Only one other president was not legally allowed to be president..and he
skated after destroying all of his records.

And Im racist? How can that be? Obama is 50% white, 44% arab and only
6% black.

Oddly enough..Im far more native american that your Obamassiah is black.

So you must be a racist for attacking me.

After all..Im just taking about a crime someone you support has
committed. You on the other hand..are attacking someone who has
commited no crimes (that are provable)

Racist! Racist! Racist Leftwinger!!

<VBG>

Just Me

Jun 15, 2011, 5:06:05 PM6/15/11
> >> here.http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2010/05/obama-guilty-of-a......

You personally may not be particularly racist but the right in general
is acting very racist against Obama.He may not be all black but he
looks black and that is enough for the nuts. And as you keep putting
this crap up I'm maybe thinking you are closet racist

> Only one other president was not legally allowed to be president..and he
> skated after destroying all of his records

And that would be?

Strabo

Jun 15, 2011, 5:26:10 PM6/15/11

Just more evidence that Obama-Soetoro is a fraud. Which means that nothing
he does while president is valid. Of course, the damage that he intends has
already been done.

Strabo

Jun 15, 2011, 5:28:06 PM6/15/11

Life is so simple to some...just "move on" and prepare for the next
screwing.

Strabo

Jun 15, 2011, 5:39:20 PM6/15/11
On 6/15/2011 5:06 PM, Just Me wrote:
> On Jun 15, 1:25 pm, Gunner Asch<gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 07:25:03 -0700 (PDT), Just Me
>>

>> <mutantmachin...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Whether or not he is a racist is immaterial. The evidence against
Obama-Soetoro
mounts. One thing has nothing to do with the other.

You have a guilt complex.

It is you who thinks racist thoughts but your Liberal-Progressive bias
blinds you
to the facts. Your paranoia is such that you see your racist reflection
everywhere.
It is you who you hope to punish.

Gunner Asch

Jun 15, 2011, 5:55:34 PM6/15/11
On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 13:17:29 -0700 (PDT), Just Me
<mutantm...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Jun 15, 1:01�pm, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 19:22:30 +0100, Peter Hill
>>
>> <peter.usen...@nospam.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>> >Just wait till you get a WOMAN pres.
>>
>> >Starter for 10.
>> >There will be someone claiming she worked in every cathouse in the
>> >country.
>>
>> True indeed. �Every Leftwinger in the nation will be against her if she
>> is a conservative. �See how they attack Palin with no facts, but plenty
>> of poison.
>>
>> Gunner
>
>That's because Palin has no facts - except those she invents on the
>spot. While she may be dumber that moose turds about life the universe
>and everything I will give her points for learning very quickly how to
>manipulate the media to make money.

So in YOUR opinon, she is the same as a Leftwinger?

>America is not evolved enough to elect a woman president, from now on,
>and for some time to come only white men need apply(unfortunately)

So you are admitting that Obama is white?

Fascinating indeed

Just Me

Jun 15, 2011, 6:01:20 PM6/15/11

How the fuck did you come up with that!!

As usual you didn't actually read, I said, >and for some time to come

only white men need apply(unfortunately)

Obama doesn't need to apply he has the job.

Gunner Asch

Jun 15, 2011, 6:16:15 PM6/15/11
On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 14:06:05 -0700 (PDT), Just Me
<mutantm...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> After all..Im just taking about a crime someone you support has
>> committed. �You on the other hand..are attacking someone who has
>> commited no crimes (that are provable)
>>
>> Racist! �Racist! �Racist Leftwinger!!
>>
>> <VBG>
>>
>> Gunner
>>
>> --
>> Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
>> Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
>
>You personally may not be particularly racist but the right in general
>is acting very racist against Obama.He may not be all black but he
>looks black and that is enough for the nuts. And as you keep putting
>this crap up I'm maybe thinking you are closet racist

You have continued to slur me, simply because Im an American Indian. A
native of this land long before you whites came here.

Your continued racism is a black mark against all of you, and in
particular..against the Leftwing portion of the political spectrum.

And Im quite tired of it. One never knows when a Prius will pull up out
front..and a gaggle of Gucchi clad racists in white designer sheets
attempts to overcome me and hang me. Afterall..the KKK has been the
terrorist arm of the Democratic Party for 150 yrs.

You are nothing more and nothing less than a viscious racist of the
worst stripe!

Racist Racist Racist!!!

>> Only one other president was not legally allowed to be president..and he
>> skated after destroying all of his records
> And that would be?

http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com/2008/12/06/urgent-historical-breakthrough-proof-chester-arthur-concealed-he-was-a-british-subject-at-birth/

Chester Allen Arthur

HISTORICAL BREAKTHROUGH � PROOF: CHESTER ARTHUR CONCEALED HE WAS A
BRITISH SUBJECT AT BIRTH

[I have collaborated on this with my sister and historian Greg Dehler,
author of "Chester Allan Arthur", Published by Nova Science Publishers,
Incorporated, 2006 ISBN 1600210791, 9781600210792 192 pages. ]

I�ve been forwarded the actual naturalization record for William Arthur
on microfiche, obtained from the Library of Congress. He was
naturalized in New York State and became a United States citizen in
August 1843.

Chester Arthur perpetrated a fraud as to his eligibility to be Vice
President by spreading various lies about his parents� heritage.
President Arthur�s father, William Arthur, became a United States
citizen in August 1843. But Chester Arthur was born in 1829.
Therefore, he was a British Citizen by descent, and a dual citizen at
birth, if not his whole life.

He wasn�t a �natural born citizen� and he knew it.

We�ve also uncovered many lies told by Chester Arthur to the press which
kept this fact from public view when he ran for Vice President in 1880.
Garfield won the election, became President in 1881, and was
assassinated by a fanatical Chester Arthur supporter that same year.

How ironic that the allegations started by Arthur Hinman in his
pamphlet entitled, �How A British Subject Became President�, have turned
out to be true�but not for the reason Hinman suggested.

Hinman alleged that Arthur was born in Ireland or Canada as a British
subject. It was bunk. It�s been definitively established that Chester
Arthur was born in Vermont. But Hinman turns out to be correct anyway
since Chester Arthur was a British citizen/subject by virtue of his
father not having naturalized as a United States citizen until Chester
Arthur was almost 14 years old.

That means Chester Arthur was a British subject at the time of his
birth.

We�ve uncovered news clips exposing a thorough trail of lies, all of
which served to obscure Chester Arthur�s true history of having been
born as a British citizen.

Chester Arthur�s lies came during his Vice Presidential campaign in
1880. His fraudulent attempt to obfuscate family history provides
context and evidence that in 1880 it was recognized that having been
born as a British citizen would make one ineligible to be President or
VP. His falsification of family history indicates he was aware of POTUS
ineligibility.

HISTORICAL CONTEXT

Chester Arthur was in politics at the time of the 14th Amendment�s
ratification. He was a lawyer and a politician while the 14th Amendment
was being debated. It was ratified in 1867. In that same year Chester
Arthur rose to become chairperson of the Executive Committee of the
State Republican Committee. He would have been fully cognizant of the
natural born citizen issue and that should he ever run for POTUS or VP,
problems could arise.

He would have known that if anybody found out his father naturalized
after he was born, he could never be President or Vice President.

CHESTER�S LIES

The definitive biography on Chester Arthur is �Gentleman Boss� by Thomas
Reeves. It�s an exhaustive reference. Many of the blanks in Chester
Arthur�s legend were filled in by this book which utilized interviews
with family members and authentic documents like the Arthur family
Bible. It was a necessary work since old Chester Arthur was a very
wily protector of his strange history. He burned all of his papers.
(See page 2365.)

�Gentleman Boss� establishes, on page 4, that Chester Arthur�s father
William was born in Ireland, 1796, and emigrated to Canada in 1818 or
1819. His mother Malvina was born in Vermont and his parents eloped in
Canada in 1821. They had their first child, Regina, in Dunham, Canada
on March 8, 1822.

By no later than 1824, the Arthur family had moved to Burlington,
Vermont. Their second child Jane was born there on March 14, 1824.
Chester Arthur was their fifth child, and he was born on October 5,
1829. Reeves established these facts (and the correct date of Chester
Arthur�s birth) from the Arthur family Bible.

From �Gentleman Boss�, page 202 and 203:

��Hinman was hired, apparently by democrats, to explore rumors that
Arthur had been born in a foreign country, was not a natural-born
citizen of the United States, and was thus, by the Constitution,
ineligible for the vice-presidency. By mid-August, Hinman was claiming
that Arthur was born in Ireland and had been brought to the United
States by his father when he was fourteen. Arthur denied the charge and
said that his mother was a New Englander who had never left her native
country � a statement every member of the Arthur family knew was
untrue.�

Arthur�s mother had lived in Canada with her husband and even had her
first child there.

In the Brooklyn Eagle newspaper, an article interviewing Chester Arthur
about Hinman�s accusations was published on August 13, 1880. In that
article, Chester Arthur defended himself as follows:

�My father, the late Rev. William Arthur, D.D., was of Scotch blood, and
was a native of the North of Ireland. He came to this country when he
was eighteen years of age, and resided here several years before he was
married.�

This was another blatant lie. His father emigrated from Ireland to
Canada at the age of 22 or 23. William Arthur didn�t come to the
United States until sometime between March 1822 � when his first child
was born in Dunham, Canada � and March 1824 � when his second child was
born in Burlington, Vermont. The youngest he could have been when he
came to Vermont was 26.

On August 16, 1880 Chester Arthur told the Brooklyn Eagle newspaper that
at the time of his birth, his father was forty years old. Another
blatant lie. His father would have been only thirty-three years old
when Chester was born.

In that same article he lied that his father settled in Vermont and
reiterated the lie that William came here at the age of eighteen. This
age discrepancy was exposed in the August 19, 1880 edition of the
Brooklyn Eagle in an article written by Hinman .

It was very convenient for Arthur that Hinman kept the focus on the
extraordinary and false claim � that Arthur was born abroad � while the
more subtle and true eligibility issue stayed hidden in plain site.

FATEFUL FACTS

I contacted Greg Dehler a few days ago after finding a reference in his
Chester Arthur biography which said William Arthur became a citizen in
1843. I wrote to Greg and asked him about the reference. As fate
would have it, Mr. Dehler, after checking his notes, wrote back to me to
say that he got it from Thomas Reeves� book, �Gentleman Boss�.

I went to the library the next day and devoured the Reeves book. But
the reference to William�s naturalization was not there. Greg also
knew I was interested in the Hinman scandal and pointed me to the
Brooklyn Eagle search engine from the Brooklyn public library.

I began poking around and discovered a few of the lies mentioned above.

Earlier today I was telling my sister that this matter of Chester Arthur
having falsified his parents� personal history might lead to a very
important revision of history. I suggested we put together an outline
of a book as we might be able to prove that Chester Arthur was a
fraudulent President and that would be quite a story. My sister thought
I was jumping the gun a bit in that we really needed to define when
William Arthur was naturalized before we could get excited.

About an hour later I received an email from Greg Dehler. I�ll let you
read it:

Leo,

Needless to say I was more than a little embarrassed that you could not
locate the reference in Reeves. I thought that was odd because my note
concerning William Arthur was with the Reeves notes. I conducted a more
thorough search and found the source. It was in the Chester A. Arthur
Papers (what is left of them at least) at the LOC. I own the microfilm
reels and made a copy for you which is attached. The Washington County
Clerk in NYS dates it August 31, 1843. How does this affect Chet?

Greg

I almost fell off my chair when I downloaded the William Arthur
naturalization PDF and was staring at the shifting sands of history.

Chester Arthur had something to hide.

He had all of his papers burned which was very odd for a President.

Arthur lied about his mother�s time in Canada. He lied about his
father�s time in Canada. He lied about his father�s age plus where and
when he got off the boat from Ireland. By obscuring his parents�
personal history he curtailed the possibility that anybody might
discover he was born many years before his father had naturalized.

When Chester runs for VP, Hinman comes along essentially demanding to
see Chester�s birth certificate to prove he was born in the United
States. This causes a minor scandal easily thwarted by Chester, because
Chester was born in Vermont�but at the same time, the fake scandal
provides cover for the real scandal.

Is this the twilight zone?

William Arthur was not a naturalized citizen at the time of Chester
Arthur�s birth, and therefore Chester Arthur was a British subject at
birth and not eligible to be Vice President or President.

Chester Arthur lied about his father�s emigration to Canada and the time
his mother spent there married to William. Some sixty years later,
Chester lied about all of this and kept his candidacy on track. Back
then it would have been virtually impossible to see through this,
especially since Arthur�s father had died in 1875 and had been a United
States citizen for thirty-two years.

And without knowledge of his father�s time in Canada, or the proper
timeline of events, potential researchers in 1880 would have been hard
pressed to even know where to start.

Reeves proved that Arthur changed his birth year from 1829 to 1830. I
don�t know if that would have protected recorded information. It�s
another lie. I just don�t know what it means.

Because Chester Arthur covered up his British citizenship, any precedent
he might have set that the country has had a President born of an alien
father is nullified completely as Chester Arthur was a usurper to the
Presidency. He wouldn�t have been on the ticket if it was public
knowledge. Nobody knew Arthur was a British subject because nobody
looked in the right place for the truth.

And it�s no precedent to follow.

Leo C. Donofrio COPYRIGHT 2008

Gunner Asch

Jun 15, 2011, 6:49:11 PM6/15/11
On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 15:01:20 -0700 (PDT), Just Me
<mutantm...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> So in YOUR opinon, she is the same as a Leftwinger?
>>
>> >America is not evolved enough to elect a woman president, from now on,
>> >and for some time to come only white men need apply(unfortunately)
>>
>> So you are admitting that Obama is white?
>>
>> Fascinating indeed
>>
>> Gunner
>>
>> --
>> Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
>> Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
>
>> So you are admitting that Obama is white?
>
>How the fuck did you come up with that!!
>
>As usual you didn't actually read, I said, >and for some time to come
>only white men need apply(unfortunately)
>Obama doesn't need to apply he has the job.

So you are claiming that he has so poisoned the voters that no other
black man has a chance to win again?

Tom Gardner

Jun 15, 2011, 7:23:57 PM6/15/11

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message news:N%2Kp.6486$lW4....@newsfe07.iad...

RE: Gunner's post you said...
>You are truly a broken record.

Maybe he is... But on this issue, I believe he is 100% correct.

And this is my only political post ever on this newsgroup that I'm aware of
so you can't accuse me of being a broken record.

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

I'M SHOCKED! Joe, go back into the light! Or, you'll be tainted.

Just Me

Jun 15, 2011, 7:40:41 PM6/15/11
> http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com/2008/12/06/urgent-historical-...
> He had all of his papers ...
>
> read more »

> You have continued to slur me, simply because Im an American Indian. A
> native of this land long before you whites came here.
>
> Your continued racism is a black mark against all of you, and in
> particular..against the Leftwing portion of the political spectrum.
>
> And Im quite tired of it. One never knows when a Prius will pull up out
> front..and a gaggle of Gucchi clad racists in white designer sheets
> attempts to overcome me and hang me. Afterall..the KKK has been the
> terrorist arm of the Democratic Party for 150 yrs.
>
> You are nothing more and nothing less than a viscious racist of the
> worst stripe!
>
> Racist Racist Racist!!!

Oh poor baby ! I did not know or care (still don't) that you have any
American Indian in you until a few posts back in this thread.
I call you on your crap and in return I'm constantly called mentally
ill and all sorts of other things,not that I really care this in only
a newsgroup after all
I said that you and you type have probably got some racisim going for
you because of the birther crap and the way you are on about him not
being us born ,secret muslin and all the other BS. Now I'm accused of
continuing to slur you because you are American Indian,and it the same
post you once again threaten violence,part of your on going call for
genocide against your "leftard" enemies ,in case it slipped your mind
your call for the "Great Cull" against the left is the same as a call
for genocide.

Well boyo you can't have it both ways either you stop insulting
everybody you disagree with, or take the shots aimed at you, real or
imagined. and most of them are imagined.
I have found the the people that yell I'm being picked on because of
my race are generally the most racist.

Just Me

Jun 15, 2011, 7:43:09 PM6/15/11

I'm saying the you birthers and other extremist gop/tea party types
have so poisoned the votes that it will be a while before another non-
white man has a realistic shot at the white house.

Gunner Asch

Jun 15, 2011, 8:04:28 PM6/15/11

So you are getting hammered with truth and fact..and you are unable to
do a damned thing about it.
Pisses you off doesnt it, cupcake....

>I said that you and you type have probably got some racisim going for
>you because of the birther crap and the way you are on about him not
>being us born ,secret muslin and all the other BS. Now I'm accused of
>continuing to slur you because you are American Indian,and it the same
>post you once again threaten violence,part of your on going call for
>genocide against your "leftard" enemies ,in case it slipped your mind
>your call for the "Great Cull" against the left is the same as a call
>for genocide.

Genocide? That means the killing of people. You leftwingers arent
people..<G>..you are a subspecies of pond scum.
And Ive not "called" for the Great Cull, but have simply given my
observations. Very similar to my observations about Leftwingers.

That really has pissed you off. Sucks to be you doesnt it? Socialists
like you are all mouth, but when confronted with the utter failures of
their bleef system...all you can do is rattle around and blither.

> Well boyo you can't have it both ways either you stop insulting
>everybody you disagree with, or take the shots aimed at you, real or
>imagined. and most of them are imagined.

So racists like you are imaginary?

> I have found the the people that yell I'm being picked on because of

>my race are generally the most racist.\

What..you are black? The most racist people in America today are
Leftwingers and Blacks..who are subjects of the Leftwingers.

Odd how Leftwingers tend to make everything they touch..turn to shit.
Blacks, the economy, the nation.....shrug....its quite a knack you
people have.

Just Me

Jun 15, 2011, 8:12:05 PM6/15/11
On Jun 15, 5:04 pm, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 16:40:41 -0700 (PDT), Just Me

the first step to making genocide OK is the dehumanize them'
congratulations you have successful completed the first step

> That really has pissed you off. Sucks to be you doesnt it? Socialists
> like you are all mouth, but when confronted with the utter failures of
> their bleef system...all you can do is rattle around and blither.
>

> >  Well boyo you can't have it both ways either you stop insulting
> >everybody you disagree with, or take the shots aimed at you, real or
> >imagined. and most of them are imagined.
>
> So racists like you are imaginary?

I didn't say racists were imaginary I said most of your perceived
slights are imaginary

> >  I have found the the people that yell I'm being picked on because of
> >my race are generally the most racist.\
>
> What..you are black?  The most racist people in America today are
> Leftwingers and Blacks..who are subjects of the Leftwingers.

Not that it matters my heritage is English North West and Scots.

Gunner Asch

Jun 15, 2011, 8:12:27 PM6/15/11

So you are admitting that your actions and his, have poisoned the voters
for years to come?

Sorry spud...but again you are wrong (Id call it a lie..but I just ate
and feeling mellow).

None of us care what color the person is. Seriously. We only care what
his beliefs are, and will he/she bring our nation back from the edge of
the Socialist abyss you mental cases have taken it.

The Leftwingers are the hatefilled group, they hate everyone who does
not believe as they do. They hate blacks who do not toe the Leftwingers
line. They hate Latinos who do not toe the Leftwing line.

They consider white males between the age of 25 and 70 as the enemy to
be defeated at all costs. Females of course..are simply brainless
entities..Unless they are Leftwingers. Snicker

Im actually looking forwards to the Great Cull. You and yours will be
killed by various means, most of them drawn out and agonizing..then
bulldozed into mass graves all across the land.

And then we can go back to metalworking and survivalism and whatnot on
Usenet, without having the mentally ill interfering and starting this
sort of shit.

Im looking forwards to the peace and quiet that will come after you and
yours have been murdered by the People.

Indeed I am.

Josepi

Jun 15, 2011, 8:20:48 PM6/15/11
WOW!

"Just Me" wrote in message

On Jun 15, 5:04 pm, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 16:40:41 -0700 (PDT), Just Me
>
> <mutantmachin...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On Jun 15, 3:16 pm, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:

What a waste

of bandwidth!

Really hard to read guys

Was that the intent

Just Me

Jun 15, 2011, 8:23:33 PM6/15/11

You do realize that most of your posts in one way or an other call
for exactly the same remedies to national/social problems that Pol Pot
and Josef Stalin called for. Kill everybody that I don't like or
disagrees with me,then maybe "my country" will be good again. You do
realize that don't you?

deepdudu

Jun 15, 2011, 8:57:17 PM6/15/11
On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 17:12:27 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>And then we can go back to metalworking and survivalism and whatnot on
>Usenet, without having the mentally ill interfering and starting this
>sort of shit.

Um, you're the one who started another insane thread about Obama's
birth certificate you brainless idiot.

>Im looking forwards to the peace and quiet that will come after you and
>yours have been murdered by the People.
>
>Indeed I am.

You aren't going to live that long you sick bastard.

>Gunner

Just Me

Jun 15, 2011, 9:02:10 PM6/15/11
On Jun 15, 1:01 pm, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 19:22:30 +0100, Peter Hill
>
> <peter.usen...@nospam.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> >On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 03:19:06 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com>
> >wrote:
>
> >>http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/06/fox-news-contribu...

> >>Gunner
>
> >Just wait till you get a WOMAN pres.
>
> >Starter for 10.
> >There will be someone claiming she worked in every cathouse in the
> >country.
>
> True indeed.  Every Leftwinger in the nation will be against her if she
> is a conservative.  See how they attack Palin with no facts, but plenty
> of poison.
>
> Gunner

This is put out by a right wing organization against a worm democrat
running in so Cal.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/nov05election/detail?entry_id=91107

Why are people so cruel

Jun 15, 2011, 10:29:07 PM6/15/11

> On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 21:08:08 +1000, "Why are people so cruel"
> <noon...@microsoft.com> wrote:
>

>>"Gunner Asch" <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/06/fox-news-contributor-major-general-paul.html
>>>
>>> Examine and read each page of the birth cert examination by a documents
>>> expert. Who states and SHOWS it to be a fraudulant document and
>>> provides a very good "follow along" explaination as he points out the
>>> various issues with the documents
>>>
>>Jeez get over it. He's been in office for three years, will be voted out
>>next year if he's lucky. Whats going to happen? Will the clocks get
>>turned back? Will all those nasty Wall St. capitalists who screwed
>>America suddenly be good guys?
>>
>>Move on. Find a decent candidate who can count beyond ten with
>>his socks on, then maybe the Chinese wont own America by 2015.
>
> When a crime is committed. One simply doesnt move on until the guilty
> party has been tried, convicted and punished according to the law.
>
> A very serious crime has been committed. And it has indeed cost millions
> of people many millions of dollars..and it has cost both Americans and
> others their lives.
>
> The scope of the crime..is horrific in size and in nature.
>
> We will deal with any criminals on Wall St as we get to them. If they
> have commited crimes, they too shall be tried, convicted and punished.
>
> Life will indeed go on. Except for the dead ..the dead who were made
> that way by the orders of a fraud.
>
> And that...is...horrifying in scope and breadth.
>
> And means more than a shrug and a blink..and apathy.
>
> Gunner

With the US population now owing $1.7 trillion to the Chinese, I think that
sorting out the massive balance of payments problem is something that
any President should be focussing on rather than claims about his birth
place.

Why not wait until he is out of office next year and then proceed with any
charges against him - if any. Personally I dont see that being born in the
USA
is a big deal to becoming President, the USA is a country of migrants or
descendants of migrants who seem to manage to put the USA's interests
well before the interests of their forebears homelands. Being born in a
country is no guarantee that the person will not be traiterous - just look
at
the traitors who inhabit Wall St and have done far more harm to the US
population than the current President has.

Gunner Asch

Jun 16, 2011, 1:00:46 AM6/16/11
On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 12:29:07 +1000, "Why are people so cruel"
<noon...@microsoft.com> wrote:

The problem with your point of view..is what he has done..is not an
infraction but one of the worst sorts of crimes against the Nation. Its
only been done once before..so its startling in its scope and the number
of accessories he has employed. Or have employed him.
And the last time..it wasnt discovered for nearly 100 yrs.

Why not wait until he is out of office? Because my friend...his being in
that office is a crime. Every bit of law and legislation he has been
involved in...is null and void. He had NO authority to sign a single
bill, treaty, contract or autograph. Shrug. The longer we wait..the
more crap that will have to be examined, disolved and removed.

Which means every bill, legislative action, every law he has been
involved with as the Head of the United States...has been signed by
someone not authorized to do.

You think all that stuff will stand on its own merits after he is gone?
Just sweep it under the carpet...tch tch..no big deal...????

It will GUT the government and the law. Every bit of legislation he had
his hands on over the past 3 yrs...pooof! No good anymore.

Think that..that will be easy to sort out?

ROFLMAO!!!

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Jun 16, 2011, 1:38:09 AM6/16/11

Call for? Im not calling for anything. Its my observation that in less
than 2 yrs..the People will murder you.

And as Ive stated..its not like they would be killing a human being or
anything.

Shrug

Gunner Asch

Jun 16, 2011, 1:56:32 AM6/16/11

The big question is..did she really hire gang members as
"gang intervention specialists"?

It seems to be something of a unique Democrat technique

http://onevike.blogspot.com/2009/11/democrats-hired-bloods-street-gang-for.html

Lots more on the net going back to 2000

It should be noted..that the "reformed" gang members that Democrats
hire..tend to continue robbing, drug dealing, raping and committing
murders while employed by said Democrats while the Democrats cut funding
for law enforcement.

Dont like the ad? Tough. Sounds like the creator got right to the heart
of the nitty gritty.

Or would you approve if it gave a hard shot to a Republican? Perhaps
one of those "mission accomplished" ads that the Demos trotted out a
couple years ago?

Sucks to be Democrats doesnt it? They have to hire the scum of the
earth..because the normal people wont vote for them.

This is also the reason they have been going from prison to prison,
trying to sign up felons as voters

Btw...did you read the comments?

Seems the People agree with me. And dont much like Democrats.

Too_Many_Tools

Jun 16, 2011, 2:09:40 AM6/16/11
On Jun 15, 7:57 pm, Deep Dudu wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 17:12:27 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com>
> >Gunner- Hide quoted text -

Gummer will likely have a stoke and spend years in bed drooling and
shitting his diapers.

In other words he will continue doing what he does now.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Jun 16, 2011, 2:10:38 AM6/16/11
> running in so Cal.http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/nov05election/detail?entry_id=91107- Hide quoted text -

Yeah...tells us much about the Tea Party and its real priorities.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Jun 16, 2011, 2:11:34 AM6/16/11
On Jun 16, 12:38 am, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 17:23:33 -0700 (PDT), Just Me
>

> Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.- Hide quoted text -

Then who will change your diapers?

TMT

Gunner Asch

Jun 16, 2011, 3:28:19 AM6/16/11
Oh Wed, 15 Jun 2011 17:12:05 -0700 (PDT), Just Me
<mutantm...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Genocide? �That means the killing of people. You leftwingers arent
>> people..<G>..you are a subspecies of pond scum.
>> And Ive not "called" for the Great Cull, but have simply given my
>> observations. Very similar to my observations about Leftwingers.
>
> the first step to making genocide OK is the dehumanize them'
> congratulations you have successful completed the first step

Oh...like your mentors have done ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulag

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/12/17/world/ex-death-camp-tells-story-of-nazi-and-soviet-horrors.html

http://www.ukemonde.com/genocide/margolisholocaust.html

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_3IPy4irskdQ/TMBr-nG7pBI/AAAAAAAAAwY/cRaTCCGIu58/s1600/0000002039_1_web.jpg

http://www.capitalpunishmentuk.org/masha.html
http://www.capitalpunishmentuk.org/zoya.html

Those are YOUR people pulling the triggers and tying the
nooses...Komrade..Kameraden....

Gunner Asch

Jun 16, 2011, 3:32:09 AM6/16/11

No. Not in the least. Those Leftwing/Socialist bastards were "new
wave". They were trying to create a Leftwing/Socialist/Communist Utopia.

Like you assholes are trying to do.

Against the Founders restrictions, against the Constitution, against the
People.

Which makes you enemies of the People..and the Constitution.

For which..with luck, you will be executed in a relatively short time.

Harold & Susan Vordos

Jun 16, 2011, 4:52:18 AM6/16/11

"anorton" <ano...@removethis.ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

> "Gunner Asch" <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/06/fox-news-contributor-major-general-paul.html
>>
>> Examine and read each page of the birth cert examination by a documents
>> expert. Who states and SHOWS it to be a fraudulant document and
>> provides a very good "follow along" explaination as he points out the
>> various issues with the documents
>>
>> Fascinating indeed.
>>
>> The site proves to me, beyond any shadow of a doubt..that the Obama
>> Birth cert is not only invalid..but a willful fraud.
>

> (snip)
>
> Apparently nothing anyone says will dissuade Gunner and his like that
> Obama is the devil incarnate if that is what the latest winger blog
> claims. I hope others who might tend to think there is something
> substantial in these blog posts will research further.
> The only willful fraud is by those who post "facts" they pull out of their
> asses. Just as an example, read about the so-called "scanner expert"
> cited on the above website:
> http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/05/expert-claimsbirth-certificate-fake/
> http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/05/reply-to-douglas-vogt/
>
> You can find rebuttals for all the other crank claims. You can be quite
> sure if there were even a smidgen of real evidence, the Republican
> establishment would be bring it to the forefront through major media
> channels and courts rather than blogs, chain letters and newsgroup
> postings.

Thanks! It needed to be said. From my vantage point, this is nothing more
than an out of control lynch mob, and should be dealt with accordingly.

Conversations such as this thread are the chief reason I tune out these
people. Rarely does one find any real *information*---but instead
accusations of all kinds of dirty, underhanded purported reasons for the
individual in question to be looked upon as the enemy. It's as if the
individual in question will become what they hope for him to be. How sick
is that?

I wonder----do any of you see how your comments, almost all of which are
baseless in fact, cast a shadow of doubt on you-----as if you are, perhaps,
traitors? How can keeping the country off balance serve any of us well?
It sure as hell, to me, looks like that's exactly what is happening. No
damned wonder Obama has ignored for so long the accusation that he isn't a
citizen. No amount of positive evidence will make those of you, that hope
to see him removed from office, change your minds, yet the slightest
innuendo that his birth certificate is falsified is all it takes to keep
you beating the bush? My god, how pathetic that supposedly adult humans
can stoop so damned low.

No, I didn't vote for Obama.

However, he is my president and I intend to support him until he has been
rightfully replaced by a fair election. The endless harangue that he has
endured shows considerable lack of character in those that won't leave this
matter alone and let the man do his job. If you're unhappy, voice your
opinion in the voting booth-------and for hell's sake, lose all the baseless
accusations. Never in my life have I witnessed so damned many adults
acting like children.

Harold

Harold & Susan Vordos

Jun 16, 2011, 4:58:08 AM6/16/11

"Gunner Asch" <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in message
snip--

> The Republican Establishment is as guilty of denial as is the Democrats.
>
> You will note that the posters here..simply want to wait for the next
> election and dont want to do anything about it themselves.
>
> <VBG>

Gunner,

You and I have been friends for over ten years. I have never spoken a harsh
word about you, and I trust that you have at least average respect for me.
We may or may not agree on our political views, but friends don't try to
change friends---they tolerate them, warts and all.

Having said that-----don't you have the slightest hunch that if both parties
are ignoring the issue of Obama's legitimacy as our president, is it
possible that they do so *BECAUSE* he's not illegal? Would that not make
more sense than to assume the entire nation is wrong, and a handful of
political zealots are screaming fire in a theater when there is no fire?

Harold

Harold & Susan Vordos

Jun 16, 2011, 4:59:24 AM6/16/11

> On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 19:22:30 +0100, Peter Hill
> <peter....@nospam.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 03:19:06 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/06/fox-news-contributor-major-general-paul.html

>>>Gunner
>>
>>Just wait till you get a WOMAN pres.
>>
>>Starter for 10.
>>There will be someone claiming she worked in every cathouse in the
>>country.
>
> True indeed. Every Leftwinger in the nation will be against her if she
> is a conservative. See how they attack Palin with no facts, but plenty
> of poison.
>
> Gunner

If Palin is the best the republicans have to offer---my vote goes to Obama.

Harold

Hawke

Jun 16, 2011, 2:39:02 PM6/16/11
On 6/15/2011 7:06 AM, Joe AutoDrill wrote:
> RE: Gunner's post you said...
>> You are truly a broken record.
>
> Maybe he is... But on this issue, I believe he is 100% correct.
>
> And this is my only political post ever on this newsgroup that I'm aware of
> so you can't accuse me of being a broken record.

I hope you can do better. Your first effort is a stinker. You chime in
to back up Gummer, the biggest loser and nutcase you can find. And
that's they guy you're behind. Better go back to what you were doing.
You don't know enough to comment.

Hawke

Hawke

Jun 16, 2011, 2:49:32 PM6/16/11
On 6/15/2011 7:25 AM, Just Me wrote:

>> --
>> Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
>> Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
>
> Gunner ol' buddy I keep telling you to put a hat on when you go
> outside,that central valley sun is damaging your brain cell.
> You birthers really are bonkers,and racist because no other president
> has had to endure this sort of crap.

I'm sure you're familiar with the term "lunatic fringe". Gummer is a
certified member of that undistinguished group of kooks. Nobody that
isn't a member of the lunatic fringe is paying any attention to the
president's birth certificate. That issue has been put to bed. But as we
still have people who say the moon landing was a fake, we'll always have
a few nuts saying Obama is not an American. Only a kook says this. All
the valid evidence shows Obama was born in Hawaii. Period.

Because a few people dispute that doesn't mean anything. Just look at
who is saying this. These are people you wouldn't trust to take out the
trash. They have mental problems or low intelligence. Their only real
purpose is for us to make fun of for being such suckers. You could sell
these guys ice cubes in the Arctic Circle. They've made a laughingstock
of themselves once again. Which only proves they do have a purpose.
Entertaining us with their buffoonery.

Hawke

Sue

Jun 16, 2011, 3:06:31 PM6/16/11

I suppose it's human nature to believe the people who tell us what we
want to hear regardless of facts. My expert is always more expert
than your expert. It also seems that if someone agrees with you
(generic) then they are intelligent. If they don't then they're dumb
as a box of rocks.

Sue

Dan

Jun 16, 2011, 5:02:40 PM6/16/11

We're supposed to believe from someone hiding behind a stupid pseudonym
that "this is my only political post ever on this newsgroup that I'm
aware of."

No wonder Republicans get elected...

Dan

Dan

Jun 16, 2011, 5:11:01 PM6/16/11
On 6/16/2011 12:06 PM, Sue wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 08:52:18 GMT, "Harold& Susan Vordos"

I actually use a fairly simple but effective two-prong test: if a person
lies or states nonsense on subjects of which I know a lot (math,
science, etc.), then I give them little credence on subjects I am not
quite so up-to-date on (politics, etc.).

Also, if a person has no credibility in a subject (e.g., Runner on
politics), then I do not automatically believe some fanciful story they
come up with in the subject without some kind of corroboration.

So, Runner has no credibility at all (even in a subject he
self-professes expertise, such as metalworking). Rush Limbaugh,
Hannity, and a whole list of Faux Snooze talking heads fall in the same
category. Were these people to tell me the sky is blue, I would go
outside to look for myself. the fact that they NEVER produce any
evidence for their claims is just icing on the putrid cake they try to
shove off as "fact."

Not saying these people cannot be nice people in an appropriate social
situation, just that, as in High School, their reputations are fairly
earned, and it would take a LOT of work for them to rehabilitate those
just reputations in any fact-based discussion.

Dan

Gunner Asch

Jun 16, 2011, 7:29:17 PM6/16/11

Indeed Harold. But the evidence continues to grow against
him....shrug.

As I stated at the beginning of this thread..I was keeping an open mind
on the subject. I used it to bash Leftwingers of course. <G> but I had
not made an actual decision about the Obamas status. After reading the
various bits and articles and data from people who have nothing to gain
one way or another...I came to the conclusion that yes...the Democrats
have perpetrated a fraud and indeed..pushed forward a man who was
not..not legally allowed to be President of the United States.

This would be the second time in US history. The first time being a
Republican. Indeed. Chester Allen Arthur. And in fact..he turned out
to be a well respected president and did many good things for the
nation.

But..the fact of the matter is...he BROKE THE LAW..a very serious
law...a law that the Constituiton gives specific data on. And if
true..Chester Allen Arther..Republican..should have been removed from
office and imprisoned for a very long time.

Given we have an apparent fraud from the other side of the asle...who is
NOT doing good things, has no respect, has broken virtually ALL of his
campaign promises and appears to be totally out of his league as the
President..it makes no difference. If he is not there Legally..he too
should be removed, tried, convicted and imprisoned for a very long time.

Because one President may have got away with it...doesnt make it all
better for another one to do it.

Now if you consider the actions of a man who say..has murdered, raped,
child molested, stolen large amounts of money....etc etc to be forgiven
simply because a number of people ....without the proper background
data...voted for him and raised him to president..all the crimes he
commited to get to president..are ignored or forgiven...Crom help us
all.

Yes..yes..he didnt commit those crimes (to my knowlege)..but he commited
a consitutional Felony..a serious serious crime..to become President of
the 300 million Americans. It makes no difference if he is a good
president or not. He committed one of the worst crimes
possible..ACORDING TO THE CONSTITUTION of the United States of America.

An analogy would be a unliscensed book keeper, hired on the belief he
was qualified ...who took over a companys books.

It would make no difference if he was GOOD for the company..or drove it
off a cliff..he Still broke the law!

Given that this bozo is pushing the Nation off a cliff....isnt it about
time to pull his ass off the dozer and put someone who actually is
certified to run the thing?

It would make no difference to me if the guy was an artisan of high
quality with that dozer...he doesnt belong there. By LAW.

Now you may wish to speak differently. You may wish to ignore the
serious crime the Obamassiah has committed (along with his
minions)...but to do so..is to ignore the basic fundimentals in the
Constitution..and if you shrug and say..no big deal...then you will have
nothing to say when the mongols gut the rest of the Constitituion as
well. Its not a well...maybe situations..its either Law..or
Lawlessness.

Your choice my friend. Use it wisely.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Jun 16, 2011, 7:31:02 PM6/16/11

Yet Obama and his minions have given us the Great Depression 2.

Interesting.

Shrug...now snuggle back into your warm cuddly chair..and dont bother
with the tough decisions.

Gunner

Too_Many_Tools

Jun 16, 2011, 7:42:41 PM6/16/11
On Jun 16, 6:29 pm, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 08:58:08 GMT, "Harold & Susan Vordos"
>

> <vor...@tds.net> wrote:
>
> >"Gunner Asch" <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Gunner- Hide quoted text -

So why don't you have a job Gummer?

TMT

Ed Huntress

Jun 16, 2011, 8:32:12 PM6/16/11

"Gunner Asch" <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Hmmm... It would be a good time for Gunner's friends to take up a collection
to get him some treatment.

--
Ed Huntress

Message has been deleted

Tom Gardner

Jun 17, 2011, 2:08:58 AM6/17/11

On 6/16/2011 11:39 AM, Hawke wrote:
> On 6/15/2011 7:06 AM, Joe AutoDrill wrote:
>> RE: Gunner's post you said...
>>> You are truly a broken record.
>>
>> Maybe he is... But on this issue, I believe he is 100% correct.
>>
>> aware of
>> so you can't accuse me of being a broken record.
>

> I hope you can do better. Your first effort is a stinker. You chime in
> to back up Gummer, the biggest loser and nutcase you can find. And
> that's they guy you're behind. Better go back to what you were doing.
> You don't know enough to comment.
>
> Hawke

We're supposed to believe from someone hiding behind a stupid pseudonym
that "this is my only political post ever on this newsgroup that I'm
aware of."

No wonder Republicans get elected...

Dan

RCM lost a bet with a village and has to put up with Hawke. The village is
so relieved to be without it's idiot troll. On the other hand, we have the
entertainment value of the opinions of his uneducated, sophomoric drivel.
Just plink all the idiot trolls and enjoy life, hardly anybody body responds
to his bombastic, masturbatory diarrhea except for those from other villages
we lost bets with.

Hawke

Jun 17, 2011, 3:14:38 AM6/17/11

Tom, it's you that is in the village. It's a tiny, circumscribed, little
place with nothing but older, conservative, white men, as it's citizens.
All of you think alike and look pretty much alike too. Old, bald, or
white hair, out of shape, crabby curmudgeons.

What's sad is that it's exactly people like those in your right wing
village that need to interact with others the most and instead avoid
them and keep to themselves. You never learn anything new and you never
know how much you miss out on by hanging out with a bunch of people who
think and act just like you do. It's your loss.

Hawke

Hawke

Jun 17, 2011, 3:18:38 AM6/17/11
On 6/16/2011 5:32 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

>> Given that this bozo is pushing the Nation off a cliff....isnt it about
>> time to pull his ass off the dozer and put someone who actually is
>> certified to run the thing?
>>
>> It would make no difference to me if the guy was an artisan of high
>> quality with that dozer...he doesnt belong there. By LAW.
>>
>> Now you may wish to speak differently. You may wish to ignore the
>> serious crime the Obamassiah has committed (along with his
>> minions)...but to do so..is to ignore the basic fundimentals in the
>> Constitution..and if you shrug and say..no big deal...then you will have
>> nothing to say when the mongols gut the rest of the Constitituion as
>> well. Its not a well...maybe situations..its either Law..or
>> Lawlessness.
>>
>> Your choice my friend. Use it wisely.
>>

>> Gunner
>
> Hmmm... It would be a good time for Gunner's friends to take up a collection
> to get him some treatment.

Remember when he said he had friends that would willingly murder people
for him? With such staunch friends as those I'm sure they would be happy
to contribute to his financial support especially for some badly needed
psychiatric treatment.

Hawke

Harold & Susan Vordos

Jun 17, 2011, 4:37:47 AM6/17/11

"Gunner Asch" <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in message

My question is, how much of this mess did he inherit? You can't get a
straight answer from the internet because those with an agenda make sure
that their thoughts are stated as facts, when they may not be.
The only thing I know for sure is that as long as people continue the smear
tactics, we deserve everything we're handed. Only when those that really
know can speak the truth can we be enlightened. All too many have an
agenda, making that impossible. I

have a neighbor I used to call a friend. He is so intent on having the
last word (and won't leave politics alone) that he has destroyed any chance
that we can enjoy one another's company. In a nutshell, I don't
understand why it's so important for him to be right all the time, even when
he's blatantly wrong. I fear much of the bullshit in politics is much
like that, and with so many with a self serving agenda, we can't know the
truth.

My God, I hate politics.

Harold

Harold & Susan Vordos

Jun 17, 2011, 4:47:37 AM6/17/11

"Gunner Asch" <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in message

The question is, **is it evidence**? Looks to me like comments made by
those that have an agenda, and they'll stop at nothing to give cause to
question anything with which they do not agree. Provide copies of documents
to substantiate what is likely fact (didn't one of the readers suggest that
both newspapers published Obama's birth?), then someone implies their
faked. How can anyone defend against liars? I had a brother in law like
that---king of innuendo. Say someone's name with a question mark. The
recipient will pick it up and run like hell with the (unspoken) insinuation.
I expect that much of the things we hear about Obama are that way. Not the
truth, but say it anyway---you never know when you can sway the guy that's
on the fence and doesn't know which way to turn.

Once something that isn't true has been proven to be untrue, those that
promote the notion lose all credibility. No need to even think about
their comments, for, even if true, you can't know that.

Did I mention I hate politics?

Harold

knews4...@yahoo.com

Jun 17, 2011, 1:19:55 PM6/17/11
On Jun 15, 4:01 am, "Tom Gardner" <kl57...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Gunner Asch"  wrote in message

> http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/06/fox-news-contribu...

> Examine and read each page of the birth cert examination by a documents
> expert.  Who states and SHOWS it to be a fraudulant document and
> provides a very good "follow along" explaination as he points out the
> various issues with the documents
>
> Fascinating indeed.
> <snip>
>
> Meaningless.  Even if it was irrefutably proven, the worst thing that can
> happen is Obama would have to take two weeks of therapy to completely cure
> his addiction to pathological lying and forgery...probably on the links.
> FORE!

The worst that could happen is "We the People' let him get away with
all the illegal things he has done.

He is a fraud.
He is not the President.
Everything he has signed is void.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=311433#ixzz1PUWxbhic
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2011/06/16/retired-cia-agents-say-obamas-birth-certificate-is-fake/

ne...@nowhere.org

Jun 17, 2011, 2:08:50 PM6/17/11

Read this Harold:

Reckless Endangerment
by Gretchen Morgenson & Joshua Rosner

It's all there. When you're finished reading it, give it to your
neighbor. One of you won't like it, but good neighbors are worth the
effort. The question is, are you a big enough man to admit you were
wrong if that's the case? If not, don't read it.

I hope this finds you and your wife in good health and spirits.

Newb

Ed Huntress

Jun 17, 2011, 2:29:22 PM6/17/11

<ne...@nowhere.org> wrote in message

I'm not following your point. _Reckless Endangerment_ is about the very
thing that Roger is talking about: a horrendous mess that Obama inherited.
In fact, it was a vastly bigger mess than most people would have believed.

It appears to me that Harold hit it right on the nose. What am I missing?

--
Ed Huntress

John R. Carroll

Jun 17, 2011, 2:32:05 PM6/17/11

This comment was particularly telling and truthful.

"What a bunch of twisted nonsense. The story on Fannie and Freddie is clear.
Privatization in 1968 created a monster: a publicly traded financial
corporation with exemption from taxes and SEC disclosure rules, created and
regulated by a divided government, able to gain support of liberals in
congress as a vehicle for affordable housing, and support from the rest of
congress in the traditional way for corporations, with lobbying and bribes.
Regulatory oversight for Fannie and Freddie was relaxed and defunded in all
three Bush administrations. The last deregulation permitted them to invest
in Alt-A, subprime, and high yield-spread predatory loans. At that time
these high-risk loans being issued at an accelerating rate by deregulated
private lenders, which were sheltered by the Bush administration from
state-level regulation. And Fannie and Freddie did buy those high-risk
loans, and those loans went bad, and Fannie and Freddie went belly up. But
they followed the market and were bit players in the bust. The bubble was
driven by the private too-big-to-fail banks, which entered the market to
compete with Fannie and Freddie, and securitized fraudulent loans that were
below the standards of Fannie and Freddie."

Having read the book, I'd recomend it but the viewport is really small.
The revolving door between the big players in the financial services
industry and government is well known.
This isn't really unique just to this sector either.

For an example of something the book is silent on, the Treasury department
has to approve every debt issue the GSE's offer.
Any President could simply have ordered his Secretary of the Treasury to
stop approving these issues and the GSE's would not have been able to grow
their balance sheets.
No act of Congress would have been required.

The GSE's were indeed bit players late to the market.
The real screw ups were the NSRO's.
They got it wrong, deliberately in my view.

--
John R. Carroll

John R. Carroll

Jun 17, 2011, 2:33:38 PM6/17/11

Nothing.

--
John R. Carroll

Gunner Asch

Jun 17, 2011, 2:44:53 PM6/17/11
On Fri, 17 Jun 2011 08:47:37 GMT, "Harold & Susan Vordos"
<vor...@tds.net> wrote:

>> Indeed Harold. But the evidence continues to grow against
>> him....shrug.
>
>The question is, **is it evidence**?

Yes, it is.

> Looks to me like comments made by
>those that have an agenda, and they'll stop at nothing to give cause to
>question anything with which they do not agree. Provide copies of documents
>to substantiate what is likely fact (didn't one of the readers suggest that
>both newspapers published Obama's birth?), then someone implies their
>faked. How can anyone defend against liars? I had a brother in law like
>that---king of innuendo. Say someone's name with a question mark. The
>recipient will pick it up and run like hell with the (unspoken) insinuation.
>I expect that much of the things we hear about Obama are that way. Not the
>truth, but say it anyway---you never know when you can sway the guy that's
>on the fence and doesn't know which way to turn.
>
>Once something that isn't true has been proven to be untrue, those that
>promote the notion lose all credibility. No need to even think about
>their comments, for, even if true, you can't know that.
>
>Did I mention I hate politics?

Yes, you did. <G> You also are a very trusting man when it comes the
sanctity of "presidents" and politics.

>Harold

Ed Huntress

Jun 17, 2011, 2:54:05 PM6/17/11

"John R. Carroll" <nunyab...@dev.null> wrote in message

That's what I thought. I can't imagine how anyone could read into that book
anything that suggests Harold's suspicions aren't right on the mark.

--
Ed Huntress

> --
> John R. Carroll

Ed Huntress

Jun 17, 2011, 3:00:46 PM6/17/11

"John R. Carroll" <nunyab...@dev.null> wrote in message

(NRSRO)

> --
> John R. Carroll

Gunner Asch

Jun 17, 2011, 3:02:04 PM6/17/11
On Fri, 17 Jun 2011 08:37:47 GMT, "Harold & Susan Vordos"
<vor...@tds.net> wrote:

A fair amount of it, indeed. He inherited a modest recession..and
turned it into the Great Depression 2.

Now the question is...why?

Was it accidental? Was it intentional?

He has gone on record in 2007 and 2008 indicating he wanted desperate
things to happen the nation. Direct quotes. Want me to supply them?

You can't get a
>straight answer from the internet because those with an agenda make sure
>that their thoughts are stated as facts, when they may not be.
>The only thing I know for sure is that as long as people continue the smear
>tactics, we deserve everything we're handed. Only when those that really
>know can speak the truth can we be enlightened. All too many have an
>agenda, making that impossible. I

Harold..everyone has an agenda. You simply have to look at both
sides..and pick the one that has more "proof".
While that can be indeed hard..its doable.

> have a neighbor I used to call a friend. He is so intent on having the
>last word (and won't leave politics alone) that he has destroyed any chance
>that we can enjoy one another's company. In a nutshell, I don't
>understand why it's so important for him to be right all the time, even when
>he's blatantly wrong. I fear much of the bullshit in politics is much
>like that, and with so many with a self serving agenda, we can't know the
>truth.
>
>My God, I hate politics.
>
>Harold

The question about your friend Harold..is he right most of the time? If
so..give him credit. If he "feels" wrong...then its up to you to prove
to yourself if he is rght or wrong.

Poltics is the lifeblood of this nation. That and money. They go hand
and hand.
If you live in America..every moment of everyday is directed by
politics, in small matter and large. One can hide from it..but when
popping ones head back out of the basement..one often finds that
politics has changed the landscape so much..that one has a hard time
recognizing where the house was.

Shrug.

The fact of the matter is..some very wise old dead white guys fought a
war and built a nation as an experiment and turned it loose to sink or
swim. They left us the Constitution and stern warnings how to change
and when to change that Consitution..and to change it to ADD
liberty..not to reduce it. Only once did the People remove liberty..
Amendment 18, Prohibition 1919
And they realized they had fucked up badly..and removed it
Amendment 21, 1933

Each and every other single Amendment either clarified a point of
freedom..or defined it in some aspect.

Without a people with a firm grip on politics Harold...bad people rise
to power. Hitler, Stalin, etc etc. And very bad things happen.

All because far too many people hid from politics.

Shrug

Gunner

John R. Carroll

Jun 17, 2011, 3:20:40 PM6/17/11

Yeah,
I always get that one wrong.
The history of this is pretty interesting.
By selecting certain agencies the government was trying to eliminate fly by
night operators and promote quality.
What ended up happening is that these guys reinvented themselves - as fly by
night operators.
They were the only recognized game in town.

--
John R. Carroll

Ed Huntress

Jun 17, 2011, 3:31:49 PM6/17/11

"John R. Carroll" <nunyab...@dev.null> wrote in message

Regarding NRSROs: Thirty-five years ago, when I worked for McGraw-Hill
(owner of Standard & Poor's), the S&P guys were like auditors from the Bible
Belt. In fact, I think they were auditors from the Bible Belt. <g> They may
have been corruptable, but it wasn't obvious. The business was so dull and
so tedious that it attracted a certain type -- Elliott Ness without fast
cars or guns.

But, as an outsider, it appears to me that the financial industry, including
the back corners and little fiefdoms that service the traders and investors,
inherently tends toward corruption. There's so freaking much money flying
by. All you have to do is give them an opening and they're off to the races.
And, man, once we started down the path to dergulation, did we ever give
them an opening.

Gunner Asch

Jun 17, 2011, 3:56:39 PM6/17/11

Im sure I can email a copy to him...I believe I have it in my
collection.

If he wants it.

Gunner

John R. Carroll

Jun 17, 2011, 4:01:09 PM6/17/11

Back when Poor's bought Standard Statistics, ratings agencies sold their
product to the end user - the purchasers.
Standard and Poors wasn't publicly traded either.
On that basis, S&P and the others did the best job they could for their
customers.
A bad job, not a low rating, would hurt their sales.

This all changed beginning in the seventies.
Because they had been designated NRSRO's, their clients became the sellers,
not the buyers.
Your old boss spun off S&P and shareholder value driven operations were just
the rule.
The situation devolved into a practice known as ratings arbitrage.
That's a fancy way of saying pitting the agencies against each other with
the winners ( it takes two of the three) getting the fee.

One of the top guys at Moody's flatly stated at one point that it was never
possible to have the necessary information to properly rate a synthetic CDO.
That doesn't mean, obviously, that they weren't.
It meant that eventually Moody's began to rate them rather than miss out on
the revenue stream Fitch and S&P were realizing.
The argument was that investor's would never be dumb enough to rely solely
on the rating. Investors would do their own risk analysis.

Here is an interesting fact.
For all of the talk about expanding home ownership, the peak was only 1.5
percent higher in the end.
Three quarters of Alt-A mortgages were cash out refi's ( 90-100 percent loan
to value!) to borrower's with good enough credit to get a fixed rate 30
mortgage product.

Even in the face of declining lending standards, the ratings agencies
continued to use their old models.
Finally, when the crap started to hit the fan, models were updated but those
revised models were never used to re-rate existing credits.
I believe this is still the case today. It's only when things get dicey that
anyone goes in and looks.

--
John R. Carroll

Hawke

Jun 17, 2011, 7:27:40 PM6/17/11

You're not talking about politics when you speak about a former friend
that has to be right all the time. That isn't political it's
psychological. People who have to be right all the time are simply
insecure. They think that being right all the time will make them feel
better, but lots of time it does the opposite because it alienates
people. Everybody likes to be right but when you find someone who goes
to extremes with it you're dealing with a very insecure person.

As to understanding what is true that you hear and what is not you have
to learn to think critically. That means starting with the facts. What
kind of situation was the country in when Obama took over? Good or bad?
In Obama's first month in office we lost 700,000 jobs. That is an
indicator of the true situation. It was real bad.

To find the truth you do have to sift through all the partisans who are
pushing their own personal agenda and have no idea what the truth is.
Gummer is one of these. Everybody has already put the Obama birth
certificate issue behind them except for a few nutcases. They have no
real evidence that proves Obama's birth certificate is fake. But when
you are desperate to believe something anything will suffice.

You want to know the truth? Find the facts first. Weigh the evidence.
Find people who are not extremists and are respected in their field.
Listen to people who read books not watch Foxnews all day long.
Disregard just about everything from the extremists. It takes some time
to find who to believe and who not to. You just have to put some work
into it.

Hawke

Hawke

Jun 17, 2011, 7:32:13 PM6/17/11
On 6/17/2011 11:33 AM, John R. Carroll wrote:
> Ed Huntress wrote:
>> <ne...@nowhere.org> wrote in message

>>> Read this Harold:
>>>
>>> Reckless Endangerment
>>> by Gretchen Morgenson& Joshua Rosner

>>> It's all there. When you're finished reading it, give it to your
>>> neighbor. One of you won't like it, but good neighbors are worth the
>>> effort. The question is, are you a big enough man to admit you were
>>> wrong if that's the case? If not, don't read it.
>>
>> I'm not following your point. _Reckless Endangerment_ is about the
>> very thing that Roger is talking about: a horrendous mess that Obama
>> inherited. In fact, it was a vastly bigger mess than most people
>> would have believed.
>> It appears to me that Harold hit it right on the nose. What am I
>> missing?
>
> Nothing.

But the other thing to keep in mind is that the horrible mess we found
ourselves in didn't just happen by chance or by bad luck. It came as a
direct result of misguided policies put in place during the Bush
administration. In other words this mess was created by the republicans.
It was no accident. You have to remember this every time you hear
someone saying that we need to go back and make the same mistakes that
got us in trouble. They call it change but it's really just a desire to
return to the same bad policies that put us in such a horrible condition.

Hawke

Harold & Susan Vordos

Jun 18, 2011, 2:43:24 AM6/18/11

"Gunner Asch" <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Don't know if I'm trusting, Gunner. I prefer to think of myself as
ignorant, and for the life of me, I can't find anything to read that isn't
biased. I'm of the opinion that virtually none of us understand what's
*really* going on---so I try to stay out of the fray. What I try to do is
use some logic, though. If something seems beyond being reasonable, I
generally conclude that it isn't reasonable and discard the notion. I'm way
too busy trying to keep my personal projects on track to be disturbed by
anyone screaming fire when there isn't one.
Funny thing, my life goes on, and my anxiety level is quite low, secure in
the knowledge that there's nothing I can do about things, anyway. Anyone
that thinks differently isn't paying attention to reality. :-)

Be well, Gunner. I value your friendship.

Harold

Harold & Susan Vordos

Jun 18, 2011, 2:47:23 AM6/18/11

"Hawke" <davesm...@digitalpath.net> wrote in message

I'd prefer to say it was created by politicians of all stripes, and it's
been going on for one hell of a long time.
Anyone remember Harry Truman?

That, my friends, was a true statesman. Likely the last one we'll see in
our times, too.

Harold

Harold & Susan Vordos

Jun 18, 2011, 2:52:41 AM6/18/11

"Gunner Asch" <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Thanks, Gunner. That's mighty kind of you.
Yes, please send it.

Harold

Harold & Susan Vordos

Jun 18, 2011, 4:13:03 AM6/18/11

"Gunner Asch" <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in message
snip-->

> The question about your friend Harold..is he right most of the time?

Hard to say, for often it's a matter of personal opinion---he simply has to
be the one that's always right. Part of his problem, at least in my
opinion, is he fancies himself religious in some strange way, and has
attached himself to the republican party---so what ever they stand for, he
stands for. I don't see that as a good trait in anyone----I try to do
my own thinking and make decisions based on my own feelings and beliefs.
I'm not the least bit interested in how a religious person perceives
anything---they're usually more screwed up than political people---so couple
those two negative attributes and you get a person that, with me, has no
credibility at all.

>If
> so..give him credit. If he "feels" wrong...then its up to you to prove
> to yourself if he is rght or wrong.

You can not *prove* anything to this guy. He cherry picks everything he
chooses to read, seeking only information that supports his views. He'll
have absolutely nothing to do with anything with which he doesn't agree.
Plain and simple, if politics become the topic of discussion, you either
agree with him, or you're a communist. It's like pissing in the wind.

> Poltics is the lifeblood of this nation. That and money. They go hand
> and hand.
> If you live in America..every moment of everyday is directed by
> politics, in small matter and large. One can hide from it..but when
> popping ones head back out of the basement..one often finds that
> politics has changed the landscape so much..that one has a hard time
> recognizing where the house was.
>
> Shrug.

Sadly, pretty true, and often for less than noble reasons. Problem is, you
can't begin to sort what's really going on, because of all the bullshit
promoted by people that think they're in the know, when in most cases
they're simply screwed up and don't see things clearly, or they have an
agenda to promote falsehoods, as if to think that if they tell the lie
enough times, it will, somehow, become the truth. Sick people, Maynard!

> The fact of the matter is..some very wise old dead white guys fought a
> war and built a nation as an experiment and turned it loose to sink or
> swim. They left us the Constitution and stern warnings how to change
> and when to change that Consitution..and to change it to ADD
> liberty..not to reduce it. Only once did the People remove liberty..
> Amendment 18, Prohibition 1919
> And they realized they had fucked up badly..and removed it
> Amendment 21, 1933
>
> Each and every other single Amendment either clarified a point of
> freedom..or defined it in some aspect.
>
> Without a people with a firm grip on politics Harold...bad people rise
> to power. Hitler, Stalin, etc etc. And very bad things happen.
>
> All because far too many people hid from politics.
>
> Shrug
>
> Gunner

True enough, but you have to have truth and honesty on your side, otherwise
you scream wolf when there is none. Soon, you are perceived as nothing
short of a nut, and no one pays attention. That's my complaint about all
this bs about Obama and his birth certificate. You and I both know that
he can't win that battle. It's impossible. Regardless of how much proof
he provides, someone, somewhere, is going to insinuate, if not declare
directly, that it's a fraud. Doesn't matter that it may not be---the word
has been spoken and those that hope to find it true make it true through
their campaign. That's the kind of bs we keep getting fed---which, in my
mind, is very destructive. How in hell can we behave as a nation when we
are divided internally by those that, in my mind, are nothing short of being
traitors?

You mentioned that even the republicans aren't in on this *battle* (birth
certificate). To me, that's a clear sign that they know they'd be beating a
dead horse. They're not breaking the law by leaving Obama alone---they're
extending him the lawful right to perform as the president of our country.
No amount of false accusation will change that---it only serves to divide
the country. That, my friend, is really what this is really about---killing
the country from within. These people are very good at keeping things off
kilter.

I must keep my head in the basement. At my age, and with my lack of
knowledge and understanding, I'm much better off there. I hope to enjoy
the few days (or years) I have left. I can't do that by chasing ghosts.

Again, be well, my friend.

Harold

Gunner Asch

Jun 18, 2011, 4:44:03 AM6/18/11
On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 06:43:24 GMT, "Harold & Susan Vordos"
<vor...@tds.net> wrote:

As I do yours. Deeply

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Jun 18, 2011, 4:44:42 AM6/18/11
On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 06:52:41 GMT, "Harold & Susan Vordos"
<vor...@tds.net> wrote:

Ill see if I can dig it out. Ive got about 35 gigs of Ebooks on the
drives

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Jun 18, 2011, 4:50:18 AM6/18/11
On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 08:13:03 GMT, "Harold & Susan Vordos"
<vor...@tds.net> wrote:

>You mentioned that even the republicans aren't in on this *battle* (birth
>certificate). To me, that's a clear sign that they know they'd be beating a
>dead horse. They're not breaking the law by leaving Obama alone---they're
>extending him the lawful right to perform as the president of our country.
>No amount of false accusation will change that-

You use the term "false" erroniously. If its true Harold..it certainly
isnt false.

And so far..its been shown to be true.

Notice the MSM dont even report any polls that show less than a sterling
light on the Obamassiah? And most polls show him to be less than even
breaking even.

We are reaching a point in this nation..the People no longer trust the
MSM, let alone the Left. Which is a very good thing. Because
historically..the MSM..and the Left..have lied badly..very badly to the
People in many many things

got some time one of these days...do a google search on Media Lies

From exploding gas tanks..to military votes...you will find a
frightening trend.

They are NOT to be trusted in anything that they support. And given that
80+% of the MSM votes Democrat....shrug

Best to you and yours

Gunner

Jack Rabbit

Jun 18, 2011, 10:58:38 AM6/18/11
On Jun 18, 4:50 pm, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 08:13:03 GMT, "Harold & Susan Vordos"
>
> <vor...@tds.net> wrote:
>
> >You mentioned that even the republicans aren't in on this *battle* (birth
> >certificate).  To me, that's a clear sign that they know they'd be beating a
> >dead horse.   They're not breaking the law by leaving Obama alone---they're
> >extending him the lawful right to perform as the president of our country.
> >No amount of false accusation will change that-
>
> You use the term "false" erroniously.  If its true Harold..it certainly
> isnt false.
>
> And so far..its been shown to be true.
>
> Notice the MSM dont even report any polls that show less than a sterling
> light on the Obamassiah?  And most polls show him to be less than even
> breaking even.

obviously, if the media doesn't report what you want, they can't be
trusted ... lying bastards!

Ed Huntress

Jun 18, 2011, 11:22:44 AM6/18/11

"Jack Rabbit" <ja...@rock.com> wrote in message

Gunner does his own polls. So far, they aren't included in the big,
professional, multi-source megapolls, like the ones at RealClearPolitics:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/president_obama_vs_republican_candidates.html

--
Ed Huntress

Hawke

Jun 18, 2011, 2:52:48 PM6/18/11

I hear that excuse all the time from conservatives whenever anyone looks
to place the blame for our situation on the republicans. But if that's
the case then it shouldn't matter which party you vote for. But it does.
Conservatives complain all day long about how the Democrats are ruining
the country. We saw that the country was nearly ruined when the
republicans were making the decisions. If you can't see the parties do
things differently then you're choosing to be blind.

Every time we take the regulations off business we have a financial
mess. Remember when we took the regulations off the savings and loan
industry? A disaster. Starting in 2001 the republicans took the
regulations off of just about every industry. A disaster. How many times
do we have to take off the regulations and see a disaster to learn that
taking the regulations off business is not a good idea?

It's a basic republican value that regulation is bad for business and
they seek to repeal all regulations on business. They also seek to
reduce taxes on business and the wealthy as well. Every republican
politician has signed a pledge from Grover Norquist's anti tax lobbying
group to never raise any taxes for anything ever.

That's just one area where the republicans are different from the
Democrats. So the truth is there are big differences between the
parties. They have fundamentally different views of how government
should be run. We saw the republican ideology and how it works with the
Bush administration. I am saying it was their foolish and mistaken
policies that put us where we are even today. If people aren't smart
enough to understand who has done a bad job when in power then this
country is in deep shit.

Hawke

Gunner Asch

Jun 18, 2011, 5:59:14 PM6/18/11
On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 07:58:38 -0700 (PDT), Jack Rabbit <ja...@rock.com>
wrote:

>obviously, if the media doesn't report what is the truth, they can't be
>trusted ... lying bastards!

Corrected to remove Leftwing bias and bigotry and to reflect the truth.

Gunner

Jeff M

Jun 18, 2011, 6:46:22 PM6/18/11

Well said!

Too_Many_Tools

Jun 19, 2011, 2:28:38 AM6/19/11
On Jun 16, 7:32 pm, "Ed Huntress" <huntre...@optonline.net> wrote:
> [...]

> > time to pull his ass off the dozer and put someone who actually is
> > certified to run the thing?
>
> > It would make no difference to me if the guy was an artisan of high
> > quality with that dozer...he doesnt belong there. By LAW.
>
> > Now you may wish to speak differently. You may wish to ignore the
> > serious crime the Obamassiah has committed (along with his
> > minions)...but to do so..is to ignore the basic fundimentals in the
> > Constitution..and if you shrug and say..no big deal...then you will have
> > nothing to say when the mongols gut the rest of the Constitituion as
> > well.  Its not a well...maybe situations..its either Law..or
> > Lawlessness.
>
> > Your choice my friend. Use it wisely.
>
> > Gunner
>
> Hmmm... It would be a good time for Gunner's friends to take up a collection

Gummer has no friends....at least with money.

No one would even cough up enough for a WiFi connection.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Jun 19, 2011, 2:30:15 AM6/19/11
On Jun 17, 1:08 am, "Tom Gardner" <kl57...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Dan"  wrote in messagenews:VbuKp.42426$Vp.1...@newsfe14.iad... >> And
>
> this is my only political post ever on this newsgroup that I'm
>
> On 6/16/2011 11:39 AM, Hawke wrote:
>

> > On 6/15/2011 7:06 AM, Joe AutoDrill wrote:
> >> RE: Gunner's post you said...
>
> >> Maybe he is... But on this issue, I believe he is 100% correct.
>
> >> aware of
> >> so you can't accuse me of being a broken record.
>
> > I hope you can do better. Your first effort is a stinker. You chime in
> > to back up Gummer, the biggest loser and nutcase you can find. And
> > that's they guy you're behind. Better go back to what you were doing.
> > You don't know enough to comment.
>
> > Hawke
>
> We're supposed to believe from someone hiding behind a stupid pseudonym
> that "this is my only political post ever on this newsgroup that I'm
> aware of."
>
> No wonder Republicans get elected...
>
> Dan
>
> RCM lost a bet with a village and has to put up with Hawke.  The village is
> so relieved to be without it's idiot troll.   On the other hand, we have the
> entertainment value of the opinions of his uneducated, sophomoric drivel.
> Just plink all the idiot trolls and enjoy life, hardly anybody body responds
> to his bombastic, masturbatory diarrhea except for those from other villages
> we lost bets with.- Hide quoted text -

Gummer is the RCM Villiage Idiot.

And seem to enjoy being his dog.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Jun 19, 2011, 2:34:27 AM6/19/11
On Jun 17, 12:19 pm, knews4u2c...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Jun 15, 4:01 am, "Tom Gardner" <kl57...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > "Gunner Asch"  wrote in message

> >http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/06/fox-news-contribu...
>
> > Examine and read each page of the birth cert examination by a documents
> > expert.  Who states and SHOWS it to be a fraudulant document and
> > provides a very good "follow along" explaination as he points out the
> > various issues with the documents
>
> > Fascinating indeed.
> > <snip>
>
> > Meaningless.  Even if it was irrefutably proven, the worst thing that can
> > happen is Obama would have to take two weeks of therapy to completely cure
> > his addiction to pathological lying and forgery...probably on the links.
> > FORE!
>
> The worst that could happen is "We the People' let him get away with
> all the illegal things he has done.
>
> He is a fraud.
> He is not the President.
> Everything he has signed is void.
>
> http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=311433#ixzz1PUWxbhichttp://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2011/06/16/retired-cia-agents-...- Hide quoted text -

Obama is in the running for being one of the best Presidents the
United States has had.

History already tells us that George Bush Jr.was one of the worst.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Jun 19, 2011, 2:36:30 AM6/19/11
On Jun 17, 2:02 pm, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Jun 2011 08:37:47 GMT, "Harold & Susan Vordos"
>

> <vor...@tds.net> wrote:
>
> >"Gunner Asch" <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Gunner- Hide quoted text -

A TRILLION deficit is what Bush left after starting with BILLIONS of
dollars in surplus.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Jun 19, 2011, 2:41:57 AM6/19/11
On Jun 18, 1:43 am, "Harold & Susan Vordos" <vor...@tds.net> wrote:
> "Gunner Asch" <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Harold- Hide quoted text -

You are a trusting soul Harold.

I admire someone who believes that people can be good.

Just don't loan Gummer a dollar.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Jun 19, 2011, 2:46:17 AM6/19/11
On Jun 18, 3:13 am, "Harold & Susan Vordos" <vor...@tds.net> wrote:
> "Gunner Asch" <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Harold- Hide quoted text -

Gummer hate America.

It shows with his every post.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Jun 19, 2011, 2:49:28 AM6/19/11
> http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/president_obam...
>
> --
> Ed Huntress- Hide quoted text -

With Gummer's polls, what his neighbor's dog says is what
counts....plus or minus 3% of course.

TMT

PaxPerPoten

Jun 19, 2011, 4:19:38 AM6/19/11

I would be very careful making statements like that. You might be
inviting a raid from the DEA. The prize he really deserves is a Trophy
for staying unassassinated while fucking the entire country. I am
surprised the Secret Service hasn't shoved him down a flight of stairs
or something.

> History already tells us that George Bush Jr.was one of the worst.
>
> TMT

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

PaxPerPoten

Jun 19, 2011, 4:21:51 AM6/19/11
On 6/19/2011 1:34 AM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

> History already tells us that George Bush Jr.was one of the worst.

Could be.. Along with Wilson,LB Johnson, Carter, Klinton.. Yeah...Bush
fits right in.

PaxPerPoten

Jun 19, 2011, 4:28:11 AM6/19/11
On 6/19/2011 1:36 AM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

> A TRILLION deficit is what Bush left after starting with BILLIONS of
> dollars in surplus.

And Good ole Obama and his Marxist staff manage to double that loss in
less then 2 years. So when we hang Obama for these crimes should we hang
Bush right beside him? I can live with that.

You really are an idiot. When other people may develop loose bowels, you
develop a loose mouth..Same shit though. Why don't you give it a rest
and go give the neighbors dog one of your best blow jobs?

It is loading more messages.