Help on DUI arrest

John

Sep 13, 2008, 9:20:50 PM9/13/08
Hi all,

Sorry to ask for help but I am quite frustrated and it looks like I am
doomed to be found guilty of a DUI without reason.

First, I am pretty much a 61 year old teetotaler that never has had an
arrest for DUI. My last speeding ticket was on a 4 lane 25 mph highway
and was 5 years ago. I can't drink because I am on call 24/7 and there
is a zero tolerance policy at all of the places I have to travel to.

I am a card carrying certified as drug and alcohol free by the state
of Ohio as a part of a mandatory test and safety education program I
must complete every year to work at the steel mill factories.

I am an engineer and had a number of people from out of state to my
office this past Wednesday for factory acceptance tests of a computer
system.

I am suffering from 2 physical problems. The first is a possible
herniated disk of the one that I had a microdiscotomy performed on in
2002 (MRI is scheduled for Monday) and I gave a cataract forming in my
left eye.

On Tuesday, the pain was so great in my right leg, I phoned my
physician. He prescribed Prednisone to reduce swelling of the disk and
Percocet for pain.

I have a note from my neurologist that is currently treating me that I
have difficulty walking because of my condition.

I know, none of that matters when it comes to law. The cop is always
right. I hear that all the time.

I spent a long day at the office Wednesday with customers from out of
town (about a 3.5 hour drive).

After working all day and into the evening we finished our tests and
decided to have a quick dinner together. I am OK as long as I am
seated but standing for 5 minutes or more causes an ache in my entire
right leg that is as severe as a huge toothache.

After a day that started at 9:00AM and finished around 10:00PM, I and
my customers agreed to have a quick dinner. I drove with them to the
area where their hotel was. I am very unfamiliar with that area and
the restaurants in that area. It is about 20 plus miles from my home
and I have no reason to know anything about that area as I don't need
to go there for any reason whatsoever.

We probably got to the restaurant around 11:00PM. I honestly cannot
say exactly when, it was a very long day. I was in pain because of my
disk problem so pretty much just did the best I could to keep up with
the customers.

We had a quick dinner. I thought I had 3 beers with dinner but later
learned the guys knew I was on pain medication so ordered non
alcoholic beer for me. Since I am pretty much a teetotaler, I wouldn't
know one brand of beer from another.

On my way home within a mile of my house, the rather notorious
township police that have control over less than a 1/2 mile of the
stretch of road I was on pulled me over because he said my license
plate light was out.

He asked for my owners card and proof of insurance. I couldn't find
them because my wife had decided to make them easier to find by
rolling them together with a rubber band and placing them in a plastic
bag. Normally I had kept them in the jacket of the vehicle owner's
manual.

So the cop told me I spent enough time looking for them so was
probably under the influence.

he performed a roadside field test. As soon as I stepped out of the
car and stood for a few moments the terrible pain in my leg returned.
I tried to explain I had back problems and couldn't stand or walk but
he made me try to walk in a straight line and other things. I did the
best I could but the pain and a numbness from my entire right foot to
my right knee prevented me from walking let alone doing tricks.

Then he did an eye test. He asked if I had any eye problems and I told
him I have a cataract in my left eye. He made me stand in front of the
patrol car with the headlights brightly shining into my left eye such
that my left eye vision was as if I was looking into a heavy smoke
filled area. All was a bright blur of white smoke. I was blinded by a
white blur for all intents and purposes. The bright light on the eye
with the cataract was very uncomfortable.

Anyway, he didn't think I passed the field exam so arrested me.

He placed me in cuffs and I had to lie on the back of the cruiser seat
trying to find a position where I could endure the pain caused by the
twisting of my back.

By the time we got to the station I was in really bad pain.

He told me I had to take a test on a machine. I had to empty all of my
pockets and remove my eyeglasses. He told me to read some document
along with him. I told him I couldn't because I didn't have my
glasses. He read something but quite frankly I don't know what he was
saying. I was too busy worrying about my pain and the manner in which
I had been treated to that point. At the end he told me to sign the
document. Like how did he expect me to sign it if I couldn't even see
it? He had to use his finger to point out a fuzzy box where I had to
sign.

He had me put in a small holding cell for a few moments while he
finished some paperwork. I was able to lie on my back on the floor of
the cell and get some relief from the pain in my leg.

My wife came to pick me up. She was very angry with them him for how I
had been treated and the obvious pain he put me through.

I was told to take the breath test at the station. Based upon very old
advice given to me by a lawyer and my complete distrust that the cop
would perform an honest test (he ignored me when I told him I had
severe back problems and a cataract in my left eye but went ahead with
his tests regardless), I refused.

He didn't offer me a chance to go to a hospital and have blood drawn
in front of a physician.

When we got home, she read the paper that said "Strong smell of
alcohol". She said she couldn't smell anything so came next to me to
see. She could only smell my breath mints.

So after talking to my lawyer I learned the law had changed regarding
refusal to take the breath test. The lawyer also told me they write
the standard lines of strong smell of alcohol, etc. etc. before they
leave the station but in the PC world of today, if the cop says you
are guilty, nothing else matters.

In truth, I had absolutely zero alcohol in me as the beer I did drink
was non alcoholic. I learned that the next day in a phone conversation
from home after telling my customer that was
at my office and with me all day what had happened. He and others want
to write statements on my behalf swearing I had no alcohol to drink.

I don't now or ever did trust that police department. The attorney
that I saw and resides in that township told me they let people that
live there go but make their arrests on people outside of their
community. The police department is pretty well known for that. I had
even read that one of them arrested the girlfriend of a cop from my
city but let her go after her cop friend talked to him. The city cop
later gave the township cop a "gift" of around a $500 dinner
certificate for whatever reason. So I just didn't trust that cop.

I guess I am screwed right? My lawyer said in the community I live,
the jury always sides with the cops. he said the jury people are "If
the cops arrested him, he was doing something wrong".

Is there any way I can possibly get my side of the story out???

Thanks to anyone that might have been in my situation or can
appreciate what it is like being pushed around when you are in pain
that is enough to make you cry.

Is my lawyer right? I just don't have a good feeling about him. He
came across to me as it was a hopeless situation and the cops always
win. Do they?

John

Naughtius

Sep 13, 2008, 10:50:56 PM9/13/08
On Sep 13, 7:20 pm, John @nospam.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry to ask for help but I am quite frustrated and it looks like I am
> doomed to be found guilty of a DUI without reason.

[Snip]

> I was told to take the breath test at the station. Based upon very old
> advice given to me by a lawyer and my complete distrust that the cop
> would perform an honest test (he ignored me when I told him I had
> severe back problems and a cataract in my left eye but went ahead with
> his tests regardless), I refused.

Boy HOWDY!!! Is That Ever BAD Advice...

I don't know anything about Ohio Law, But Almost CERTAINLY, it's
Identical To Colorado Law in the respect that REFUSING a Breathalyzer
OR Blood Test [With the possible exception of Refusing a Blood Test on
Grounds of Pathological FEAR of Needles] is "DUI Per Se"... That Is,
when one Refuses such a DUI Test, The Law *PRESUMES* Factual BAC
*Above* the Lawful Limit... AND... It's Tantamount to having To Prove
a Negative To Overcome the [Legal] Presumption of a "DUI Per Se"
Complaint...

> He didn't offer me a chance to go to a hospital and have blood drawn
> in front of a physician.

I _DOUBT_ that The Law Requires Ohio Suck-Ass Pigs to do so...

> When we got home, she read the paper that said "Strong smell of
> alcohol". She said she couldn't smell anything so came next to me to
> see. She could only smell my breath mints.
>
> So after talking to my lawyer I learned the law had changed regarding
> refusal to take the breath test. The lawyer also told me they write
> the standard lines of strong smell of alcohol, etc. etc. before they
> leave the station but in the PC world of today, if the cop says you
> are guilty, nothing else matters.
>
> In truth, I had absolutely zero alcohol in me as the beer I did drink
> was non alcoholic. I learned that the next day in a phone conversation
> from home after telling my customer that was
> at my office and with me all day what had happened. He and others want
> to write statements on my behalf swearing I had no alcohol to drink.

Affidavits are WORTHLESS...

What you NEED & WANT is for "he and others" to Personally Appear
and Give SWORN Testimony at Trial...

Along with Subpoenaed Medical Records describing your Agonizing
Physical Conditions & Disabilities...

NOT To Mention Your OWN Sworn Testimony...

> I don't now or ever did trust that police department. The attorney
> that I saw and resides in that township told me they let people that
> live there go but make their arrests on people outside of their
> community. The police department is pretty well known for that. I had
> even read that one of them arrested the girlfriend of a cop from my
> city but let her go after her cop friend talked to him. The city cop
> later gave the township cop a "gift" of around a $500 dinner
> certificate for whatever reason. So I just didn't trust that cop.

All this is ABSOLUTELY Irrelevant...

> I guess I am screwed right?

Well, I'll put it like This: "I'm Glad *I'm* NOT you"...

Hindsight is 20/20 AND a CRUEL Mistress, but I Suppose NOW you know
NEVER To Refuse a DUI Test... NO MATTER Your Trust Level of any SAP...

[Snip]

> Is there any way I can possibly get my side of the story out???

Of Course... YOU and Others TESTIFY at Trial...

[Snip]

> Is my lawyer right? I just don't have a good feeling about him.

[ABSOLUTE TRUTH]: TRUST Your Feelings... IF You DON'T have a 'good
feeling" about him, REPLACE him Immediately...

> He
> came across to me as it was a hopeless situation and the cops always
> win. Do they?

No... Just MOST Of The Time... Particularly when some Dumb-Ass goes
Runnin' Off At The Mouth... OR figures he can Beat The SERIOUS Rap
himself...

IN YOUR Case, YOU have some Heavy Hitters on your side, In The Form
Of Your [Verifible?] Medical Condition which causes EXCRUCIATING PAIN
- AND - Tends To Explain Your Otherwise FOOLISH Actions in this
Encounter...

> John

Naughtius "Ask About Pre-Trial Diversion For First-Time Offenders"
Maximus

richard

Sep 13, 2008, 10:51:11 PM9/13/08
On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 21:20:50 -0400, John @nospam.com wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Sorry to ask for help but I am quite frustrated and it looks like I am
>doomed to be found guilty of a DUI without reason.
>
>First, I am pretty much a 61 year old teetotaler that never has had an
>arrest for DUI. My last speeding ticket was on a 4 lane 25 mph highway
>and was 5 years ago. I can't drink because I am on call 24/7 and there
>is a zero tolerance policy at all of the places I have to travel to.

First, no one is this legal forum is a known legally certified
attorney that can be proven. Assume that. Anyone can reply with
statements that may or may not be proper legal advice. As you have an
attorney, get your legal advice from him.

I am not an attorney, this is my opnion.

I read most of your statement. It would appear that the highly
educated officer the law, who probably got his job by knowing somebody
and never went to school, is an idiot.

First, plead not guilty, request a jury trial.
Then, file charges against the officer for several violations.
Gather evidence from your place of work that requires you to be
"clean". Make sure the friends at the dinner are willing to testify to
what they saw and did at the dinner.
Judges are more lenient when they hear testimony from professionals
such as doctors.

The officer filed falsified documents when he claimed to have
"detected a strong odor of alcohol". That's against the law. Having
been an Ohio resident, I know that they can take your license for
refusing the breath test. 3 beers would not have put you over the
limit. If it was non-alcoholic, how could you lose? But you were more
worried about the pain. The officer failed to at least ensure you had
some kind of medical assistance. That's another negative for him.

I know how you feel about the cataract. I had one removed already and
the other eye now has one that makes it difficult to see out of by
itself. Like you say, a total blur. Sounds to me you've got a good
case against this asshole. Sue the ever lovin shit out of the
township.

Go for it. Take this asshole cop to court and make him hurt a little.

Reality_CheckŠ

Sep 14, 2008, 12:20:41 AM9/14/08
John @nospam.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry to ask for help but I am quite frustrated and it looks like I am
> doomed to be found guilty of a DUI without reason.

Other than the fact that you were DUI, eh?

> First, I am pretty much a 61 year old teetotaler that never has had an
> arrest for DUI.

Irrelevant to the current charge.

> My last speeding ticket was on a 4 lane 25 mph highway

"25mph highway" ?

Bullshit.

> and was 5 years ago. I can't drink because I am on call 24/7 and there
> is a zero tolerance policy at all of the places I have to travel to.

So why did you take drugs and drive then, eh?

> I am a card carrying certified as drug and alcohol free by the state
> of Ohio as a part of a mandatory test and safety education program I
> must complete every year to work at the steel mill factories.

So you're sober for 1 day out of 365, eh ?

> I am an engineer and had a number of people from out of state to my
> office this past Wednesday for factory acceptance tests of a computer
> system.

What the fuck does that have to do with your Drunk Driving?

> I am suffering from 2 physical problems.

And at least one mental problem ...

> The first is a possible
> herniated disk of the one that I had a microdiscotomy performed on in
> 2002 (MRI is scheduled for Monday) and I gave a cataract forming in my
> left eye.
>
> On Tuesday, the pain was so great in my right leg, I phoned my
> physician. He prescribed Prednisone to reduce swelling of the disk and
> Percocet for pain.

And you read the warnings about not operating machinery while
under the influence of Percocet, didn't you?

> I have a note from my neurologist that is currently treating me that I
> have difficulty walking because of my condition.
>
> I know, none of that matters when it comes to law. The cop is always
> right. I hear that all the time.
>
> I spent a long day at the office Wednesday with customers from out of
> town (about a 3.5 hour drive).
>
> After working all day and into the evening we finished our tests and
> decided to have a quick dinner together. I am OK as long as I am
> seated but standing for 5 minutes or more causes an ache in my entire
> right leg that is as severe as a huge toothache.
>
> After a day that started at 9:00AM and finished around 10:00PM, I and
> my customers agreed to have a quick dinner. I drove with them to the
> area where their hotel was. I am very unfamiliar with that area and
> the restaurants in that area. It is about 20 plus miles from my home
> and I have no reason to know anything about that area as I don't need
> to go there for any reason whatsoever.
>
> We probably got to the restaurant around 11:00PM. I honestly cannot
> say exactly when, it was a very long day. I was in pain because of my
> disk problem so pretty much just did the best I could to keep up with
> the customers.
>
> We had a quick dinner. I thought I had 3 beers

You were so doped up you don't even know how much
or what you were drinking, eh?

> with dinner but later
> learned the guys knew I was on pain medication so ordered non
> alcoholic beer for me.

Bullshit.

>Since I am pretty much a teetotaler, I wouldn't
> know one brand of beer from another.
>
> On my way home within a mile of my house, the rather notorious
> township police that have control over less than a 1/2 mile of the
> stretch of road I was on pulled me over because he said my license
> plate light was out.

So why did you drive a defective vehicle while drinking, eh ?

You lose.

> He didn't offer me a chance to go to a hospital and have blood drawn
> in front of a physician.

He doesn't have to.

> When we got home, she read the paper that said "Strong smell of
> alcohol". She said she couldn't smell anything so came next to me to
> see. She could only smell my breath mints.
>
> So after talking to my lawyer I learned the law had changed regarding
> refusal to take the breath test.

More bullshit.

> The lawyer also told me they write
> the standard lines of strong smell of alcohol, etc. etc. before they
> leave the station but in the PC world of today, if the cop says you
> are guilty, nothing else matters.

You ARE guilty, jackass. You drank and did drugs and drove
a car, then you refused to comply with that law and take a DUI
test. You ARE a CRIMINAL.

> In truth, I had absolutely zero alcohol in me as the beer I did drink
> was non alcoholic.

Too bad you didn't take the test then, eh sucker?

> I learned that the next day in a phone conversation
> from home after telling my customer that was
> at my office and with me all day what had happened. He and others want
> to write statements on my behalf swearing I had no alcohol to drink.

Irrelevant.

> I don't now or ever did trust that police department. The attorney
> that I saw and resides in that township told me they let people that
> live there go but make their arrests on people outside of their
> community. The police department is pretty well known for that. I had
> even read that one of them arrested the girlfriend of a cop from my
> city but let her go after her cop friend talked to him. The city cop
> later gave the township cop a "gift" of around a $500 dinner
> certificate for whatever reason. So I just didn't trust that cop.

What's that got to do with you taking drugs, drinking and driving
than refusing to comply with the implied consent law?

> I guess I am screwed right?

You fucked yourself, jackass.

> My lawyer said in the community I live,
> the jury always sides with the cops.

Your lawyer is a moron, like you.

>he said the jury people are "If
> the cops arrested him, he was doing something wrong".

You DID do something WRONG, asshole.

> Is there any way I can possibly get my side of the story out???

You just did. You're GUILTY as charged, jackass.

> Thanks to anyone that might have been in my situation or can
> appreciate what it is like being pushed around when you are in pain
> that is enough to make you cry.

Boo hooo hooo. You shouldn't be behind he wheel of a motor vehicle
if you're that incapacitated, moron.

> Is my lawyer right? I just don't have a good feeling about him.

Everyone is against you, because you are a whining criminal loser.

> He came across to me as it was a hopeless situation and the cops always
> win. Do they?

No they don't. But YOU are going to LOSE, jackass.

Reality_CheckŠ

Sep 14, 2008, 12:23:25 AM9/14/08
richard wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 21:20:50 -0400, John @nospam.com wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Sorry to ask for help but I am quite frustrated and it looks like I
>> am doomed to be found guilty of a DUI without reason.
>>
>> First, I am pretty much a 61 year old teetotaler that never has had
>> an arrest for DUI. My last speeding ticket was on a 4 lane 25 mph
>> highway and was 5 years ago. I can't drink because I am on call 24/7
>> and there is a zero tolerance policy at all of the places I have to
>> travel to.
>>

> First, no one is this legal forum is a known legally certified
> attorney that can be proven.

Ignore Richard the Retard's "advice", he's the resident legal imbecile
who is nearly 100% wrong 100% of the time.

John

Sep 14, 2008, 1:02:43 AM9/14/08
On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 19:51:11 -0700, richard <mem...@newsguy.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 21:20:50 -0400, John @nospam.com wrote:

Snipped for brevity

>Go for it. Take this asshole cop to court and make him hurt a little.

First let me thank you and Naughtius for responding to my question. I
feel a little better but not much:)

I did send a recount of the event to another Lawyer in the Cleveland
area that does specialize in DUI things. I am sorry, I don't know the
proper terminology for these things as this is my first encounter.

I am on call 24/7 and have a certification card from the State of Ohio
as Drug and Alcohol free.

I have the neurosurgeons statement of September 8 stating I have
difficulty walking. I have prescriptions for prednisone
(anti-inflammatory steroid for back pain filled on September 9. I have
a prescription for Percoset dated September 10 (60 5 mg tablets)

I do want to extricate myself from the DUI problem I made for myself
first.

I would love to sue the ever loving hell out of that police
department!!!

The reason I didn't have confidence in the attorney I saw today was
his story of how he had lost a case when all of the scientific
evidence was completely on "his" side. It makes me wonder if he did a
good job of presenting it. He blamed the jury for it. Maybe he just
did a poor job presenting it. I guess I wanted to hear winners, not
losers.

I did write it up and sent a copy to a Cleveland based attorney today.
Actually he got back with me and wrote:
___________________
"John: I am not sure if you are asking me about the defense of your
ovi case or whether you have a civil action against the police. I
definitely believe you have a defense for the ovi case and if you
would like to discuss my representing you in that case let me know. I
will be in court most of Monday but you can try me on my cell phone at
xxx.xxx.xxxx

As far as a civil suit against the police, I do not handle that type
of case so I am really not in a position to respond to that."
___________________

I apologize in advance for the following but this is what I wrote up
and sent to the DUI type attorney:

__________________

Prelude to this weeks events
Summer 2002
Approximately in the summer of 2002 I had a herniated disk in my lower
back. After trying steroid injections and therapy, I had absolutely no
relief. I demanded to see another physician as I was for all intents
and purposes incapacitated. I had a microdiscotomy performed by a
neurosurgeon XXXX. That relieved the pain but I was left with some
permanent damage to the nerves in my right foot, possibly because I
tried the alternative solutions first.

Current Back Problems:
My back problem started up over the weekend. It started with a broad
heavy pain in my lower right side of the back. That eased up but the
pain moved into my right leg.

Narration Of Current Experience
The following is a narration based upon my best recollection and was
written after the incident.

09/09/2008 Tuesday

On Tuesday morning, I was in so much pain I knew something was
terribly wrong and I was quite scared. While taking my morning shower,
my entire right leg began to ache sort of like a giant toothache all
the way from my foot to my inside groin and outside up near to the
hip. It took less than 5 minutes of standing and I was in severe pain.
I had to lie down after taking the shower.

I found I was unable to stand for periods of 5 minutes or more without
getting severe pain and subsequent numbness encompassing my lower
right leg from my foot to just below the knee. I can best describe it
as a wearing a tight boot for a long period of time then taking the
boot off leaving a tingling and pinching sensation along with a loss
of full control of my foot.

When I got to work, I called for my family Doctor XXXXXX. He was
working the afternoon shift.

The nurse gave him a message of my problems and he had her phone in a
prescription for Prednisone on 09/09/2008 (Tuesday). I am a regular
migraine sufferer and take Percocet for those times. I was instructed
to use my migraine Percocet until I could pick up a new written
prescription at the front desk of the XXX in XXXX.

The nurse called me at home that evening to tell me it was ready.
Since I had enough pain medication at home, I picked up the
prescription for Prednisone on Tuesday, 09/09/2008. The doctor's
office phoned it into WalMart. At WalMart, I made the mistake of
parking a little far from the main entrance. The prescription wasn't
ready when I got there so I tried to walk back to the sporting goods
section. The leg pain became so intense I had to return to the
pharmacy area and sit at the blood pressure test machine until it was
ready. Once I paid for it and left the store, I had a very difficult
and painful time walking back to my car. I had to wait in my car for
about 5 minutes prior to driving back to the office until the pain in
my leg subsided.

My family physician suggested via the nurse that we "try the
Prednisone and Percocet combination for a week or two and if I wasn't
better that we would move on the XXX spine XXX. I had a previous
experience with their physician approximately 2 or 3 years ago for a
sharp pain in the back along with continued numbness in my right foot
from my previous injury. The physician had an MRI done and said he
could find nothing wrong. He placed me on a medication by the name of
Lyrica. That did not help. After approximately 1 year, my family
doctor noticed it in my list of medications and told me I shouldn't be
taking that drug because it was dangerous and caused severe slowing
down of motor responses. I immediately stopped taking that medication.
I was very unhappy with the prospects of going to the same XXXX that
didn't help me in the past.

So that afternoon I made an appointment with the neurosurgeon ZZZZ. I
trusted him because he had done my first surgery. The appointment was
then scheduled for 1:00PM 09/11/08.

09/10/2008 Wednesday

The leg pain was very bad through the early morning of 09/10/2008. I
had a great deal of trouble sleeping because of the pain.
At morning, I picked up my prescription for Percocet from the XXXX and
had it filled at WalMart.

Wednesday was a very important day at the office for me as it was the
final factory acceptance tests for a project we had been working on
for over 3 years. The people attending are customers and have become
close friends. They arrived Tuesday for the tests scheduled for
09/10/2008 Wednesday.

The tests were very long and exhaustive (software programs) and
required a lot of intense concentration. In addition to about 4 of our
customer personnel, other of my company XXX were involved. I am also
working on a software project for another company so when not with
that project I worked on the other project. I am scheduled to meet
with that company next week and intend to show progress.

We finished very late in the evening. At that time, we decided to have
a late dinner together as this was the culmination of that particular
project. We went to a restaurant in the XXXX area near their hotel.
After dinner, I dropped a couple of them off at their hotel, chatted
for a good while then proceeded to drive home.

09/11/2008 Thursday AM
On my way home on RouteXX, I passed through a small section that goes
through the XXXX township. I saw the police vehicle parked on the side
of the road and thought nothing of it.
Then I saw the flashing lights in the rear view mirror and immediately
pulled off and parked at a safe area on the side of the road.
The officer requested my driver's license, owner's card, and proof of
insurance. My license was in my wallet but I couldn't locate the
owner's card or proof of insurance.

I knew it was in the vehicle but couldn't find it. My wife,
unbeknownst to me, had rolled the 2 pieces of paper into a tube shape,
placed a rubber band around them, and put them in a separate bag in
the glove compartment. I expected them to be in the cover of the
vehicle owner's manual where I had last seen them.

The officer then came back and was asking me why I couldn't find them.
I simply did not expect to find them in a rolled up tube in a plastic
bag. He told me I had enough time to find them so must be impaired. He
asked if I had been drinking and I told him I had maybe 3 beers at
dinner. After much discussion about my day and why and where we ate
dinner at (I am unfamiliar with the restaurants in the Hotel area so
didn't know) he asked me to step out of the car for a field sobriety
test. The area I was at for dinner is very busy and around 20+ miles
from my home. I never go to that area for any reason and couldn't give
you directions or tell you anything about it other than it is a
sprawling part of the Cleveland Ohio area.

I explained to him I was unable to walk well because of the condition
with my back and leg. I believe he asked me if I was on medications
and I replied yes. I told him (I believe) that I was taking Prednisone
and Percocet for the pain because I couldn't walk and was having
severe back and pain problems.

I tried to work with the officer to the best of my ability but the
pain in my leg became a horrible distraction. Again it was like having
a toothache the length of my leg and excruciatingly painful.
I was unable to do any tests with my foot because I could barely stand
up by that point. By then, I was nearly ready to faint from the pain.
I can assure you, I was not pleased with the treatment as I had tried
to explain my problem to him but to no avail.

Then he asked to do an eye test. He asked if I had any problems with
my eyes. I told him that I have a cataract forming in my left eye. He
stood me in front of his vehicle with the headlights shining directly
across the cataract on my left eye. The light striking the cataract
made the left eye nearly blind turning everything into a white smoky
type haze. He asked me to follow his finger. With the haze from the
cataract distracting my vision so badly and the intense pain in my
leg, concentration was quite impossible.

Apparently I was physically unfit to perform his field test as he
wrote on the report. He then cuffed me and put me in the back seat of
his car. He told me I had failed the field test and was being placed
under arrest.

He asked me if I wanted anything out of my vehicle. I answered yes. I
had "hidden" the new prescriptions of Prednisone and Percocet in my
work shoe bag in the trunk of my car lest someone would break into it
and steal it while I was having dinner.

I couldn't believe it. I was in so much physical pain with my arms
clasped behind my back I had to lay on the back seat of his vehicle.
The ride from where I had stopped to the police station was literally
a ride of hell.

He never asked nor did I ever consent to him doing a full search of my
vehicle. I assume he was within the law since I was arrested for
"being physically unfit to do his field sobriety tests" thus guilty.
His report shows that he listed me as failing his field tests even
though he knew perfectly well I was physically unable because of my
back and the cataract in my left eye.

Apparently the officer also decided to do further checking of the
compartments in my vehicle. He found (where I intentionally keep them)
a plastic bag filled with my cholesterol, blood pressure, and other
medications. My wife packs them for me so if I am called on a
breakdown somewhere I will not be without my daily medications. Then
he started questioning me about them. I could not answer him as my
wife packs my medications for me and I told him so.
We arrived at the station and I was told to empty all of my pockets
including my reading glasses. He then told me I was going to submit to
a breath test.

Quite honestly, the XXXX Police Department has a very notorious
reputation and after the treatment I had just received, I did not
then, nor do I now, trust them to do their job as faithful public
servants. I was reminded of the time years ago when my son was living
at my home. He was driving our old van and was pulled over by an
officer parked at the same spot. The officer asked him why he had
driven past him 3 times. My son was doing errands and was well within
his rights. The officer suggested he was "casing" the area to commit a
crime. My son had to tell him he lived just down the road at our home.
I am not sure of the order the following sequences took place in. I
was in extreme physical pain and exceedingly tired from having put in
a long day beginning that morning at 9:00AM and finishing dinner at
somewhere close to 1:30AM or so. That would have been a minimum work
day of 14 hours or so plus dinner and driving time. Perhaps more by
the time I was pulled over.

He asked me to read along with him a form that I was to sign about my
rights. I had no reading glasses and explained to him I couldn't read
it. Then he read it aloud and asked me to sign it. I couldn't see
where to sign it so he had to point to where I was to sign. I have no
idea if I signed the right lines as I couldn't see any clear writing
or anything resembling such whatsoever without reading glasses.
He then began writing down the names of the medications I had asked
him to bring out of the car with me. He looked at the bottle of
Percocet and asked "What is this oxycodap". I told him it was generic
Percocet (which it is very clearly labeled on the bottle). He replied
"He was not a doctor".

(Now that I read this how does he perform a sophisticated eye test
thing that only trained physicians use in their diagnostic procedures?
He had told me he was "Not a Doctor")

He then asked about another medication bottle he had retrieved from
the center console of the vehicle. I had to answer him that Diazepam
is generic for my prescription Valium. I never gave permission to
search or collect things from my vehicle with the exception of getting
my current medications from the trunk of my car.

I told him my wife would (when she arrived) identify all of the
medications in the plastic bag that he seemed so concerned about.
I refused to use their breath tester because I personally didn't trust
this individual. I told him my attorney had told me previously never
to use one. Knowing the very bad reputation of the XXXXX police
department as a "money making machine", the fact I was unable to read
anything, and the seemingly lack of interest in my physical well
being, I have to admit I did not trust him to honestly perform the
test or record the results correctly.

When I was place in the holding cell to wait while he finished his
paper work, I had to lie flat on my back to try to get some relief

from the pain in my leg.

When fingerprinting me, he was pulling my arm to the point of causing
extreme pain. I had to stand up and place my left hand backward to him
to stop him from pulling against my arm causing additional pain.

When my wife arrived, I told him she would identify the pills in the
plastic bag he was so concerned about previously. He replied that
wasn't necessary because he had found out what the prescriptions were.
That was interesting. I don't know each one by name and I did not have
the cholesterol, blood pressure, and migraine preventative medication
bottles with me. How he managed to identify them is a bit of a mystery
particularly since they were such a big concern previously.

My wife and I then departed. She too was upset with the behavior
because she knows I do not drink and on the rare occasion when I must
because of my work, that I am very careful not to exceed 1 or 2 beers
maximum.

When we got home she read the report of a "strong alcohol smell" or
similar on his report. She said she hadn't smelled anything when near
me so got close but could only smell the Listerine breath tabs. I
suppose if one chooses to stretch their imagination, Listerine could
smell like alcohol.

My wife and son retrieved my auto from impound in the morning. The
people working at the auto impound were quite pleasant. She explained
what had happened and was told the XXXX Police Department needs to be
put in its place. Apparently the employees there had also had
difficulties being pulled over for no reason other than a fishing
expedition. It seems a common theme that the XXXX police department
has developed a reputation of abuse.

09/11/2008 Thursday Afternoon
After I awoke, the strain of the previous evening with the XXX Police
department and treatment had me pretty much bedridden. I was unable to
exit the bed and stand up. I had to take my pain medication and let it
work before I could get out of bed.

The rest of the day was very painful having overdone my back at the
Police Department. I was barely able to stand long enough to take a
shower without passing out from the pain. I am afraid more severe and
possible damage was done while I was handcuffed and left lying on the
seat of the patrol car.

I kept my appointment with the neurosurgeon XXXX. I am scheduled for
X-rays and an MRI this coming Monday. Something is now very, very
wrong with my back. I was unable to go to work this afternoon and I
will not be able to attempt a full day of anything tomorrow based on
my perception of my pain at this writing.

Later that afternoon, my wife took the proof of insurance, owner's
card and all of the medical information for the pills in the plastic
bag to the XXXX Police Department to prove that it was legal and all
paperwork was available. She spoke with another officer but he said he
couldn't do anything because the report had already been filed so he
did not look at the materials or medications.

Summary

I was pulled over for a burned out license plate light which I have
yet to verify if it is indeed burned out.

I was unable to find my proof of insurance card and registration in a
timely fashion because my wife had packaged them differently in my
glove box.

Failing to find those papers in a timely fashion apparently led to the
discovery of a "strong smell of alcohol" as previously noted.

Failing to be physically able to pass the field sobriety tests
administered because of my physical condition resulted in me being
cited for "Failing Field Sobriety Test" and is written as such on the
citation. It is my understanding that under Ohio Law, field sobriety
tests are not applicable to those that are physically unable to
perform them. The officer doing the tests was made aware of my
physical problems with both my back and my vision (a cataract forming
in my left eye that blinds me when a light is shining at it from the
side) but was oblivious to them as he attempted to carry the out the
field sobriety tests.

Because I was placed under arrest for failing field tests that were
impossible for me to perform because of my physical condition, I was
very upset and being arrested for a phony failure of unable to pass a
field sobriety test and did not trust the honesty or judgment of the
police officer from thence point on.

The NeurologistXXX has provided me with a document "to whom it may
concern" that my back problems cause problems with my walking.
I am currently in a much worsened physical condition as a result of
the inept, uncaring, and cavalier attitude toward my physical
condition as has been demonstrated by the XXXX Department.

I am considering filing a punitive lawsuit against the XXXX Township
for additional pain, suffering, and lost time at work. Apparently
they have not providing adequate training to their police force when
encountering people with preexisting medical conditions.

The police force must be made to understand that when a person is
injured, reckless disregard of that injury may cause undue pain and
suffering and more so may lead to permanent damage. Due care must be
given to people with special medical needs, something the XXXX police
department is obviously unaware of.

Postscript:
I am presently on the Adkins diet and am very careful about what I eat
and drink. My last blood tests showed I was "borderline diabetic".

I am pretty much known as a teetotaler. I stopped consumption of any
alcoholic beverages a couple of years ago.

What I didn't know at the time of my arrest was that the beer I had at
dinner was actually non alcoholic. I learned that in a telephone call
to one of the people that were with me when I explained what happened
to me. The people that were with me were aware of my back pain and
medication so ordered non alcoholic beer for me. The gentleman from
Pittsburgh is willing to send a signed document to that effect if he
has to.

I refused to take the breath test at the police station because of
"old" advice given to me by a previous attorney and was unaware the
laws had changed. I now know that was an error but I didn't trust the
police officer. I have later learned I could have requested a blood
test at a hospital but the officer didn't make me aware of that option
after I told him I didn't trust him to do it correctly. I did tell the
officer I did not trust him to do it correctly and that he might write
down anything he wanted because I had no reading glasses to see and
there were only 2 of us at the station.

_____________________

There are lots of things I learned "Later". First I had learned you
must always do what a cop tells you or get tasered like that guy out
west.

Then I learn I can refuse to answer his questions or perform the tests
he told me to do. How contradictory is that? How am I to know I might
get tasered for refusing his order to do one thing but can refuse his
order to do another without consequence? I get tasered for not
following his instruction to do one thing or I refuse another and he
can't taser me? How do I know the difference?

So this becomes a complete legal dilemma. If you refuse certain things
you can obviously be tasered or more severely punished. You can refuse
other things he tells you to do and you are within your rights.

Doesn't this whole mess sound like legal mumbo jumbo for a cop to hide
behind and an impossibility for a citizen that has no contact with the
law?

I can see if I can get the people I was with up to my area again to
testify at court. But it isn't fair to them either to ask them to give
up a days work or get permission from their company to come here. They
will if I ask but I sure hate to bother my customers and friends
because of some idiot cop.

I do have all of the paperwork regarding my cataract diagnosed in
February of this year. I have the document written by my neurosurgeon
'to whom it may concern" that I have trouble walking.

I have legal prescriptions fro treating a lumbar disk problem along
with powerful pain medication.

Thanks for your answers and listening to me. I am 61 years old and
this is the first time in my life I have ever had an experience like
this so am really uncomfortable in this situation and like a child
lost in the woods.

John

richard

Sep 14, 2008, 1:11:26 AM9/14/08
Let me clue you in on a few things Reality-Lost.
I lived in Ohio for over 40 years and worked with cops so I know the
score.
To become a cop in Ohio in most counties and townships, all it takes
is knowing how the system works.

For instance, in Hamilton County {Cincinnati}, I don't know of any
county cop that ever went to a bona fide academy for training. Even
though state law requires it. When you are "selected" or "approved
of", you get a choice. Work in the county jail or work with the
"special deputies". When they have an opening in the "road" division,
you might get called upon.

For township cops, all it takes is a little ass kissing. In other
departments, it's just like any other job. Fill out an application,
get hired and go to work.

For the major city cops, Cincinnati, Columbus, Toledo, Cleveland and
others, they do send their officers to an academy. But I'll bet you
that most of the little cities don't.

I once got asked if I was interested in being a deputy sheriff.
"Sure. As soon as the current sheriff is out of office."

John

Sep 14, 2008, 1:19:05 AM9/14/08
On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 22:20:41 -0600, "Reality_CheckŠ"
<Rea...@Check.it> wrote:

>John @nospam.com wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Sorry to ask for help but I am quite frustrated and it looks like I am
>> doomed to be found guilty of a DUI without reason.
>
>Other than the fact that you were DUI, eh?

No

>> First, I am pretty much a 61 year old teetotaler that never has had an
>> arrest for DUI.
>
>Irrelevant to the current charge.
>
>> My last speeding ticket was on a 4 lane 25 mph highway
>
>"25mph highway" ?
>
>Bullshit.

You are wrong again

>> and was 5 years ago. I can't drink because I am on call 24/7 and there
>> is a zero tolerance policy at all of the places I have to travel to.
>
>So why did you take drugs and drive then, eh?

Perfectly legal. Exercise caution. No warnings to say don't drive.

>> I am a card carrying certified as drug and alcohol free by the state
>> of Ohio as a part of a mandatory test and safety education program I
>> must complete every year to work at the steel mill factories.
>
>So you're sober for 1 day out of 365, eh ?

365 for 365

>> I am an engineer and had a number of people from out of state to my
>> office this past Wednesday for factory acceptance tests of a computer
>> system.
>
>What the fuck does that have to do with your Drunk Driving?
>

>> I am suffering from 2 physical problems.
>
>And at least one mental problem ...

I think you might have that one, not me. Sod off dickweed.

>> The first is a possible
>> herniated disk of the one that I had a microdiscotomy performed on in
>> 2002 (MRI is scheduled for Monday) and I gave a cataract forming in my
>> left eye.
>>
>> On Tuesday, the pain was so great in my right leg, I phoned my
>> physician. He prescribed Prednisone to reduce swelling of the disk and
>> Percocet for pain.
>
>And you read the warnings about not operating machinery while
>under the influence of Percocet, didn't you?

Yes, use caution is what it says. I did.

>> I have a note from my neurologist that is currently treating me that I
>> have difficulty walking because of my condition.
>>
>> I know, none of that matters when it comes to law. The cop is always
>> right. I hear that all the time.
>>
>> I spent a long day at the office Wednesday with customers from out of
>> town (about a 3.5 hour drive).
>>
>> After working all day and into the evening we finished our tests and
>> decided to have a quick dinner together. I am OK as long as I am
>> seated but standing for 5 minutes or more causes an ache in my entire
>> right leg that is as severe as a huge toothache.
>>
>> After a day that started at 9:00AM and finished around 10:00PM, I and
>> my customers agreed to have a quick dinner. I drove with them to the
>> area where their hotel was. I am very unfamiliar with that area and
>> the restaurants in that area. It is about 20 plus miles from my home
>> and I have no reason to know anything about that area as I don't need
>> to go there for any reason whatsoever.
>>
>> We probably got to the restaurant around 11:00PM. I honestly cannot
>> say exactly when, it was a very long day. I was in pain because of my
>> disk problem so pretty much just did the best I could to keep up with
>> the customers.
>>
>> We had a quick dinner. I thought I had 3 beers
>
>You were so doped up you don't even know how much
>or what you were drinking, eh?

Ever work 17 hours in a day? Did you ever work 30 minutes? Do you just
hang out on the Internet to be a pain in the ass? Does my tax money
pay your welfare and Internet feed?

>> with dinner but later
>> learned the guys knew I was on pain medication so ordered non
>> alcoholic beer for me.
>
>Bullshit.

Want to bet????? Some of us may be a little smarter than you.

>>Since I am pretty much a teetotaler, I wouldn't
>> know one brand of beer from another.
>>
>> On my way home within a mile of my house, the rather notorious
>> township police that have control over less than a 1/2 mile of the
>> stretch of road I was on pulled me over because he said my license
>> plate light was out.
>
>So why did you drive a defective vehicle while drinking, eh ?

Uh, a burned out license plate light is now a defective vehicle????
What a dork you are!!

Bye bye Jackass!!!

richard

Sep 14, 2008, 2:20:40 AM9/14/08
FYI, this Reality-check has few brain cells to work with.
He'll kick down anybody he can kind of like the school yard bully.

richard

Sep 14, 2008, 2:31:30 AM9/14/08
You got more than enough evidence to hang this cop.
He had little probable cause to suspect DUI and claimed that as an
excuse for a bust on a slow night.
You can show enough evidence in court to prove there was not enough
evidence to make the claim and you will prevail.

I busted a cop over a bogus charge. And I didn't even talk to an
attorney. Minor charge though. But your case will require a good
lawyer. Talk to the guy and hire him.

Good luck and keep us posted.

_ Prof. Jonez _

Sep 14, 2008, 3:28:36 AM9/14/08

Enjoy your DUI conviction, scumbag.

Kent Wills

Sep 14, 2008, 12:39:24 PM9/14/08
On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 21:20:50 -0400, John @nospam.com wrote:

>Hi all,

Hi.
I'm not a lawyer. If anyone who is contradicts anything I write,
go with their opinion over mine.

[...]

>We had a quick dinner. I thought I had 3 beers with dinner but later
>learned the guys knew I was on pain medication so ordered non
>alcoholic beer for me. Since I am pretty much a teetotaler, I wouldn't
>know one brand of beer from another.
>
>On my way home within a mile of my house, the rather notorious
>township police that have control over less than a 1/2 mile of the
>stretch of road I was on pulled me over because he said my license
>plate light was out.
>
>He asked for my owners card and proof of insurance. I couldn't find
>them because my wife had decided to make them easier to find by
>rolling them together with a rubber band and placing them in a plastic
>bag. Normally I had kept them in the jacket of the vehicle owner's
>manual.
>
>So the cop told me I spent enough time looking for them so was
>probably under the influence.

An odd way to decide someone is under the influence.

>he performed a roadside field test. As soon as I stepped out of the
>car and stood for a few moments the terrible pain in my leg returned.
>I tried to explain I had back problems and couldn't stand or walk but
>he made me try to walk in a straight line and other things. I did the
>best I could but the pain and a numbness from my entire right foot to
>my right knee prevented me from walking let alone doing tricks.
>
>Then he did an eye test. He asked if I had any eye problems and I told
>him I have a cataract in my left eye. He made me stand in front of the
>patrol car with the headlights brightly shining into my left eye such
>that my left eye vision was as if I was looking into a heavy smoke
>filled area. All was a bright blur of white smoke. I was blinded by a
>white blur for all intents and purposes. The bright light on the eye
>with the cataract was very uncomfortable.
>
>Anyway, he didn't think I passed the field exam so arrested me.

If you do have the problems you claim, you likely did fail the
field sobriety test. Not because of alcohol consumption, of course,
but it would have been cause to bring you in for a BAC.

[...]

>He had me put in a small holding cell for a few moments while he
>finished some paperwork. I was able to lie on my back on the floor of
>the cell and get some relief from the pain in my leg.
>
>My wife came to pick me up. She was very angry with them him for how I
>had been treated and the obvious pain he put me through.
>
>I was told to take the breath test at the station. Based upon very old
>advice given to me by a lawyer and my complete distrust that the cop
>would perform an honest test (he ignored me when I told him I had
>severe back problems and a cataract in my left eye but went ahead with
>his tests regardless), I refused.

Very BAD advice from the lawyer.
If you hadn't consumed any alcohol, the breathier would have come
up as 0.0.
BTW, your back problem and cataract wouldn't effect a
breathalyzer.

>He didn't offer me a chance to go to a hospital and have blood drawn
>in front of a physician.

Did you request such? I don't know if the law requires it in
lieu of a breathalyzer, but had you requested it and he refused, it
*might* have proved a benefit in court.

>When we got home, she read the paper that said "Strong smell of
>alcohol". She said she couldn't smell anything so came next to me to
>see. She could only smell my breath mints.

I can see one using breath mints as a means to cover up the smell
of alcohol. I'm not saying you did this, but it could have been done.

>So after talking to my lawyer I learned the law had changed regarding
>refusal to take the breath test. The lawyer also told me they write
>the standard lines of strong smell of alcohol, etc. etc. before they
>leave the station but in the PC world of today, if the cop says you
>are guilty, nothing else matters.

You need a different lawyer.

>In truth, I had absolutely zero alcohol in me as the beer I did drink
>was non alcoholic. I learned that the next day in a phone conversation
>from home after telling my customer that was
>at my office and with me all day what had happened. He and others want
>to write statements on my behalf swearing I had no alcohol to drink.

If this matter goes to trial, be certain to have them testify to
this fact.

>I don't now or ever did trust that police department. The attorney
>that I saw and resides in that township told me they let people that
>live there go but make their arrests on people outside of their
>community. The police department is pretty well known for that. I had
>even read that one of them arrested the girlfriend of a cop from my
>city but let her go after her cop friend talked to him. The city cop
>later gave the township cop a "gift" of around a $500 dinner
>certificate for whatever reason. So I just didn't trust that cop.
>
>I guess I am screwed right? My lawyer said in the community I live,
>the jury always sides with the cops. he said the jury people are "If
>the cops arrested him, he was doing something wrong".

You need a different lawyer.

>Is there any way I can possibly get my side of the story out???

Take the matter to trial.

>Thanks to anyone that might have been in my situation or can
>appreciate what it is like being pushed around when you are in pain
>that is enough to make you cry.
>
>Is my lawyer right?

I hope not.

>I just don't have a good feeling about him. He
>came across to me as it was a hopeless situation and the cops always
>win. Do they?

No they don't.
If what you've reported here is accurate, reasonable doubt is
plausible. You can show that you have physical problems that make
failing the field sobriety test a certainty.
Your refusal to take the breathalyzer test will be a hurdle, but
if you requested a blood test be done, it may not be as high a hurdle.
The people you were with testifying that you had only
non-alcoholic drinks will help as well.

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...
for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Kent Wills

Sep 14, 2008, 12:48:44 PM9/14/08
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 01:02:43 -0400, John @nospam.com wrote:

>On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 19:51:11 -0700, richard <mem...@newsguy.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 21:20:50 -0400, John @nospam.com wrote:
>>
>Snipped for brevity
>
>>Go for it. Take this asshole cop to court and make him hurt a little.
>
>First let me thank you and Naughtius for responding to my question. I
>feel a little better but not much:)
>
>I did send a recount of the event to another Lawyer in the Cleveland
>area that does specialize in DUI things. I am sorry, I don't know the
>proper terminology for these things as this is my first encounter.
>
>I am on call 24/7 and have a certification card from the State of Ohio
>as Drug and Alcohol free.
>
>I have the neurosurgeons statement of September 8 stating I have
>difficulty walking. I have prescriptions for prednisone
>(anti-inflammatory steroid for back pain filled on September 9. I have
>a prescription for Percoset dated September 10 (60 5 mg tablets)
>
>I do want to extricate myself from the DUI problem I made for myself
>first.
>
>I would love to sue the ever loving hell out of that police
>department!!!

You'll have a hard time winning a law suit, really.
Yes, you told the officer about your condition, but he's not a
doctor. He's not going to know that you have any physical
limitations. For all he knew, you were lying.
You failed the field sobriety test. No matter the reason, it was
grounds to bring you in for a breathalyzer. You refused to take the
test.
A verdict of not guilty for the DUI is definitely possible.
Winning a law suit is possible, but I don't see it as plausible with
what you've reported.

>The reason I didn't have confidence in the attorney I saw today was
>his story of how he had lost a case when all of the scientific
>evidence was completely on "his" side. It makes me wonder if he did a
>good job of presenting it. He blamed the jury for it. Maybe he just
>did a poor job presenting it. I guess I wanted to hear winners, not
>losers.

If you don't like the attorney, don't use him.

[snip the remainder as I have no comment]

--

Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.

Kent Wills

Sep 14, 2008, 12:53:25 PM9/14/08
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 01:19:05 -0400, John @nospam.com wrote:

>On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 22:20:41 -0600, "Reality_CheckŠ"
><Rea...@Check.it> wrote:
>
>>John @nospam.com wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Sorry to ask for help but I am quite frustrated and it looks like I am
>>> doomed to be found guilty of a DUI without reason.
>>
>>Other than the fact that you were DUI, eh?
>
>No

FYI: Reality Check is one of the many nym shifts of Prof. Jonez.
He's a proven racist and an admitted pedophile. When I made the claim
that it was UNLIKELY he was a pedophile, he quickly announced that I
was wrong. Seriously.
It's rumored that he ran off to Canada to avoid prosecution for sex
crimes against children. At this time I've seen no evidence that
support the rumor, but since he's admitted to being sexually attracted
to children, it's certainly possible.

Jonezie:
>> Or you could discuss the holocaust of Native Americans by
>> the invading White Man ...

Deadrat:
> Sure. I for Indian or N for Native?

Jonezie:
S for Savage.

Prof. Jonez expressing his racial HATE for Native Americans.

Kent Wills

Sep 14, 2008, 12:54:34 PM9/14/08
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 01:28:36 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
<the...@jonez.net> wrote:

[...]

>> Uh, a burned out license plate light is now a defective vehicle????
>> What a dork you are!!
>>
>> Bye bye Jackass!!!
>
>Enjoy your DUI conviction, scumbag.

Some of Prof. Jonez greatest hits. Yes, he really did author the
quotes. He's even admitted that law enforcement took notes when they
visited him regarding his threats to my children.
More recently, he's claimed another poster has a copy of the report
made regarding the visit. She couldn't have a copy unless there is an
original.

"What you might call racist, an intelligent white person would
call realist."
-- Prof. Jonez

"I will admit that those who can't deal with the truth that
whites are the master race will find my posts annoying. Too fucking
bad for them. They can bury their heads in the sand and kill file me
if they don't like the truth!"
-- Prof. Jonez

"Kent Wills married a spic named Joquina Cruz. They have two
half-breed children. All of them should be put to death. First the
race traitor Kent, then the genetic misfits they produced, then the
pet spic."
-- Prof. Jonez

[FYI: Lindsay's real name isn't Joquina]

"Kent has committed the greatest crime imaginable. He
betrayed his own race!"
-- Prof. Jonez

"Death to Kent Wills and all race traitors!"
-- Prof. Jonez

"The fucking race traitor doesn't know his own birthdate? "
-- Prof. Jonez

"Why is it that kike child abusers, like you, have to lie all
the time?"
-- Prof. Jonez in reply to Doc Savage, an
observant Jew and Rabbi.

"Fucking kike liar."
-- Prof. Jonez in reply to Doc Savage, an
observant Jew and Rabbi.

"That would be your fat kike ass."
-- Prof. Jonez in reply to Doc Savage, an
observant Jew and Rabbi.

_ Prof. Jonez _

Sep 14, 2008, 3:01:02 PM9/14/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 01:28:36 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
> <the...@jonez.net> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>>> Uh, a burned out license plate light is now a defective vehicle????
>>> What a dork you are!!
>>>
>>> Bye bye Jackass!!!
>>
>> Enjoy your DUI conviction, scumbag.
>
> Some of Prof. Jonez greatest hits.

<snip Kent's lies>

"What heterosexual male would feel insulted at being compared
to that most fascinating of the female anatomy, the vagina? None."
-- Kent Wills holds forth on heterosexual manhood

_ Prof. Jonez _

Sep 14, 2008, 3:02:53 PM9/14/08

Rule #1 = Kent Wills ALWAYS Lies!

http://www.doc.state.ia.us/InmateInfo.asp?OffenderCd=1155768

Name Kent Bradley Wills
Offender Number 1155768
Sex M
Birth Date 01/08/1969
Age 38
Location Interstate Compact
Offense BURGLARY 2ND DEGREE
County Of Commitment Polk
Commitment Date 01/16/2004
Duration
TDD/SDD *01/16/2009

_ Prof. Jonez _

Sep 14, 2008, 3:03:34 PM9/14/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 01:19:05 -0400, John @nospam.com wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 22:20:41 -0600, "Reality_CheckŠ"
>> <Rea...@Check.it> wrote:

>>> Other than the fact that you were DUI, eh?
>>
>> No
>
> FYI:

Rule #1 = Kent Wills ALWAYS Lies!

_ Prof. Jonez _

Sep 14, 2008, 3:04:03 PM9/14/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 21:20:50 -0400, John @nospam.com wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>

> Hi.
> I'm not a lawyer.

But you are a convicted felon:

David L. Martel

Sep 14, 2008, 5:35:18 PM9/14/08
John,

Sorry to hear of your problems. You need an attorney who you trust and
who handles dui cases. Look in your local phone book. Within 5 days from
your arrest you should, I think, have an adminstrative hearing. You and your
lawyer must convince the judge of your claims and hope that the judge does
not suspend your license for a year. This suspension will be for refusing
the breathalyzer. Get a lawyer.

Good luck,
Dave M.

Kent Wills

Sep 14, 2008, 6:11:47 PM9/14/08
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 13:02:53 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
<the...@jonez.net> wrote:

>> You'll have a hard time winning a law suit, really.
>> Yes, you told the officer about your condition, but he's not a
>> doctor. He's not going to know that you have any physical
>> limitations. For all he knew, you were lying.
>
>Rule #1 = Kent Wills ALWAYS Lies!

Yet even after you offered the PROOF that you called for my
children to be murdered for not being white, you try to lie about it.

Some of Prof. Jonez greatest hits. Yes, he really did author the
quotes. He's even admitted that law enforcement took notes when they
visited him regarding his threats to my children.
More recently, he's claimed another poster has a copy of the report

made regarding the visit. She couldn't have had a copy unless there

Kent Wills

Sep 14, 2008, 6:12:44 PM9/14/08
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 13:03:34 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
<the...@jonez.net> wrote:

>>> No
>>
>> FYI:
>
>Rule #1 = Kent Wills ALWAYS Lies!

Prove it. I've asked this of you a few times. You've never been
able to offer proof of even one lie.
You have, however, proved you did author the posts calling for my
family to be murdered because we aren't all white.

Kent Wills

Sep 14, 2008, 6:15:22 PM9/14/08
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 13:01:02 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
<the...@jonez.net> wrote:

No heterosexual male will find the vagina offensive. Especially
when they hit the height of puberty.
You can snip the quote of YOUR posts as often as your racist,
pedophile (you made it clear I was wrong when I took the position that
you are not a pedophile) mind needs. I'll keep putting them back,
letting people read them.

Some of Prof. Jonez greatest hits. Yes, he really did author the
quotes. He's even admitted that law enforcement took notes when they
visited him regarding his threats to my children.
More recently, he's claimed another poster has a copy of the report

made regarding the visit. She couldn't have had a copy unless there

Kent Wills

Sep 14, 2008, 6:15:48 PM9/14/08
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 13:04:03 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
<the...@jonez.net> wrote:

>Kent Wills wrote:
>> On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 21:20:50 -0400, John @nospam.com wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>

>> Hi.
>> I'm not a lawyer.
>
>But you are a convicted felon:

Not that either, but do keep proving you're a lying bigot. It's
what you do best.

_ Prof. Jonez _

Sep 14, 2008, 7:00:08 PM9/14/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 13:02:53 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
> <the...@jonez.net> wrote:
>
>>> You'll have a hard time winning a law suit, really.
>>> Yes, you told the officer about your condition, but he's not a
>>> doctor. He's not going to know that you have any physical
>>> limitations. For all he knew, you were lying.
>>
>> Rule #1 = Kent Wills ALWAYS Lies!
>
> Yet even after you offered the PROOF that you called for my
> children

You have no children you lying piece of crap.

Rule #1 = Kent "the felon" Wills ALWAYS Lies!

_ Prof. Jonez _

Sep 14, 2008, 7:00:52 PM9/14/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 13:01:02 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
> <the...@jonez.net> wrote:
>
>> Kent Wills wrote:
>>> On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 01:28:36 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
>>> <the...@jonez.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> Some of Prof. Jonez greatest hits.
>>
>> <snip Kent's lies>
>>
>> "What heterosexual male would feel insulted at being compared
>> to that most fascinating of the female anatomy, the vagina? None."
>> -- Kent Wills holds forth on heterosexual manhood
>>

> No heterosexual male will find the vagina offensive. Especially
> when they hit the height of puberty.
> You can snip the quote of YOUR posts as often as your racist,
> pedophile (you made it clear I was wrong when I took the position that
> you are not a pedophile) mind needs. I'll keep putting them back,
> letting people read them.
>
> Some of Prof. Jonez greatest hits.

Rule #1 = Kent Wills ALWAYS Lies!

_ Prof. Jonez _

Sep 14, 2008, 7:01:45 PM9/14/08
Kent Wills wrote:

>>> FYI:
>>
>> Rule #1 = Kent Wills ALWAYS Lies!
>
> Prove it.

"Let's pretend breathing is outlawed and everyone the world
over ceases inhaling and exhaling.
There will be NO change in CO2 levels since we exhale carbon
monoxide, not carbon dioxide, stupid."
- Kent Wills si-untist from Iowa

"At this point Madeleine is equally alive and dead. "
-- Kent ignoramus Wills giving the Iowa version of Kwantum Mahkaniks

" Currently, we, citizens of the U.S., aren't allowed to go to
Venezuela or Cuba. My hope is that Venezuela's restriction will
be lifted after the next election."
- Kent Wills 2007, lying jackass

"You are in the Kill File. Have been for a while.
Note that I can only reply if I read someone else's
reply to you."
-- Kent B Wills vainly trying to curtail his OCD

_ Prof. Jonez _

Sep 14, 2008, 7:02:21 PM9/14/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 13:04:03 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
> <the...@jonez.net> wrote:
>
>> Kent Wills wrote:

>>> Hi.
>>> I'm not a lawyer.
>>
>> But you are a convicted felon:
>
> Not that either,

Iowa DOC says you're lying again, Kent.

Kent Wills

Sep 14, 2008, 10:58:30 PM9/14/08
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 17:00:08 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
<the...@jonez.net> wrote:

>Kent Wills wrote:

>>> Rule #1 = Kent Wills ALWAYS Lies!
>>
>> Yet even after you offered the PROOF that you called for my
>> children
>
>You have no children you lying piece of crap.

Then why did you call for them to be murdered for not being white?
You've already proved you authored the posts. If my kids are
fictional, why did you want them murdered?
Be specific in your answers, unless being honest is just too
difficult for you.

Kent Wills

Sep 14, 2008, 10:59:59 PM9/14/08
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 17:00:52 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
<the...@jonez.net> wrote:

Are you so delusional you think that if you post the same lie
enough times it will suddenly become truth?
It won't. However, the truth that you called from my family to be
murdered because we aren't all white will forever remain the truth, no
matter how often you lie about it.

Kent Wills

Sep 14, 2008, 11:02:04 PM9/14/08
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 17:01:45 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
<the...@jonez.net> wrote:

>Kent Wills wrote:

>>> Rule #1 = Kent Wills ALWAYS Lies!
>>
>> Prove it.
>

>"Let's pretend breathing is outlawed and everyone the world
>over ceases inhaling and exhaling.
>There will be NO change in CO2 levels since we exhale carbon
>monoxide, not carbon dioxide, stupid."
> - Kent Wills si-untist from Iowa

You always leave out my follow-up post made within minutes
pointing out how I confused CO and CO2.
Since I admitted I was wrong *before* anyone else noticed, or at
least mentioned it, this can't be a lie.
Your claiming it is just adds more proof that Prof. Jonez is a
bigot who will lie at every opportunity.
Or are you telling the readers that I've beaten you again?

Kent Wills

Sep 14, 2008, 11:02:29 PM9/14/08
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 17:02:21 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
<the...@jonez.net> wrote:

>Kent Wills wrote:
>> On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 13:04:03 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
>> <the...@jonez.net> wrote:

>>> But you are a convicted felon:
>>
>> Not that either,
>
>Iowa DOC says you're lying again, Kent.

No they aren't.

Logician

Sep 14, 2008, 11:51:50 PM9/14/08

Where's your page?

Reality_CheckŠ

Sep 15, 2008, 12:19:07 AM9/15/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 17:00:08 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
> <the...@jonez.net> wrote:
>
>> Kent Wills wrote:

>>> Yet even after you offered the PROOF that you called for my
>>> children
>>
>> You have no children you lying piece of crap.
>>

> Then why did you call

You're lying again you lowlife child-molesting criminal scum.

Reality_CheckŠ

Sep 15, 2008, 12:20:13 AM9/15/08

So now you're claiming that the Iowa Dept. of Corrections
is lying about your felony convictions, eh Kent?

Reality_CheckŠ

Sep 15, 2008, 12:20:46 AM9/15/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 17:01:45 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
> <the...@jonez.net> wrote:
>
>> Kent Wills wrote:

>>> Prove it.
>>

>> "Let's pretend breathing is outlawed and everyone the world
>> over ceases inhaling and exhaling.
>> There will be NO change in CO2 levels since we exhale carbon
>> monoxide, not carbon dioxide, stupid."
>> - Kent Wills si-untist from Iowa
>>

> You always leave out my follow-up post made within minutes
> pointing out how I confused CO and CO2.

Post the MID you lying piece of crap.

Reality_CheckŠ

Sep 15, 2008, 12:21:16 AM9/15/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 17:02:21 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
> <the...@jonez.net> wrote:
>
>> Kent Wills wrote:

>>> Not that either,
>>
>> Iowa DOC says you're lying again, Kent.
>
> No they aren't.

Yes, they do:

tjab

Sep 20, 2008, 3:00:22 PM9/20/08
In article <f13rc41umvugu2571...@4ax.com>,

Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> FYI:
>>
>>Rule #1 = Kent Wills ALWAYS Lies!
>
> Prove it. I've asked this of you a few times. You've never been
>able to offer proof of even one lie.
> You have, however, proved you did author the posts calling for my
>family to be murdered because we aren't all white.

Kent Wills asks for proof of Rule #1 (Kent Wills always lies) and then
proves it himself!

[rest of Kent's lies snipped]

krp

Sep 20, 2008, 3:18:04 PM9/20/08

"tjab" <tj...@Glue.umd.edu> wrote in message

What is interesting is that the Garage Burglar keeps on accusing Jonesy of
threatening people, and Hispanic wives. Jonesy and I have had the fur fly on
occasion, he knows my wife is Hispanic and he has NEVER made a threat
against her or disparaged her in any way.

tjab

Sep 20, 2008, 3:54:00 PM9/20/08

Kent Wills knows full well that Jonez never threatened anyone in his family
for any reason. Kent just has a bad habit of libelling those with whom he
disagrees.

krp

Sep 20, 2008, 6:02:13 PM9/20/08

>>> Kent Wills asks for proof of Rule #1 (Kent Wills always lies) and then
>>> proves it himself!
>>>
>>> [rest of Kent's lies snipped]
>>
>>What is interesting is that the Garage Burglar keeps on accusing Jonesy of
>>threatening people, and Hispanic wives. Jonesy and I have had the fur fly
>>on
>>occasion, he knows my wife is Hispanic and he has NEVER made a threat
>>against her or disparaged her in any way.
>
> Kent Wills knows full well that Jonez never threatened anyone in his
> family
> for any reason. Kent just has a bad habit of libelling those with whom he
> disagrees.

Which appears to be 90% of the human race.

Kent Wills

Sep 20, 2008, 9:33:32 PM9/20/08

So you lied when you claimed she's white?
Why don't you pick a demographic for her and stick with it?

"Miranda was a STUPID WASTE OF TIME AND DID NOTHING!"
-- Kenneth Robert Pangborn of KRP Consulting and The A-Team.

Kent Wills

Sep 20, 2008, 9:34:58 PM9/20/08

The author of the posts is the one who was visited by law
enforcement. According to Jonezie, notes were taken during the
meeting and a report was made.

>Kent just has a bad habit of libelling those with whom he
>disagrees.

That you see truth as libel is your psychological issue to
address. I recommend addressing it sooner rather than later.

--
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.

Kent Wills

Sep 20, 2008, 9:44:49 PM9/20/08

Does your latest drunken stupor have you believing that less than
10 people appears to equal 90% of the human race?
Or was this another of your pathological lies?
I'll accept either answer.

"We'd like to arrange for YOUR rape..."
--Kenneth Robert Pangborn of KRP Consulting, from an argument with a
woman on the talk.rape newsgroup
He admits to authoring the threat here:
http://groups.google.com/group/milw.general/msg/0468b8085d0ee5b5

_ Prof. Jonez _

Sep 21, 2008, 12:44:01 PM9/21/08

You're lying again, Kunt.

_ Prof. Jonez _

Sep 21, 2008, 12:45:08 PM9/21/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 19:18:04 GMT, " krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:

>>> Kent Wills asks for proof of Rule #1 (Kent Wills always lies) and
>>> then proves it himself!
>>>
>>> [rest of Kent's lies snipped]
>>
>> What is interesting is that the Garage Burglar keeps on accusing
>> Jonesy of threatening people, and Hispanic wives. Jonesy and I have
>> had the fur fly on occasion, he knows my wife is Hispanic and he has
>> NEVER made a threat against her or disparaged her in any way.
>>

> So you lied when you claimed she's white?
> Why don't you pick a demographic for her and stick with it?

Why do you lie?

krp

Sep 21, 2008, 2:01:13 PM9/21/08

"_ Prof. Jonez _" <the...@jonez.net> wrote in message

> Kent Wills wrote:

>>> What is interesting is that the Garage Burglar keeps on accusing
>>> Jonesy of threatening people, and Hispanic wives. Jonesy and I have
>>> had the fur fly on occasion, he knows my wife is Hispanic and he has
>>> NEVER made a threat against her or disparaged her in any way.
>>>

>> So you lied when you claimed she's white?
>> Why don't you pick a demographic for her and stick with it?
>
> Why do you lie?

Mr. Wills has some severe mental problems. The polack doesn't believe
that anyone who is Hispanic can be Caucasian. In his world all Hispanics are
negroid. The racist twit has NO idea that the Latin American population
comes in all hues. But then he IS, after all, an uneducated baboon of a
GARAGE BURGLAR!
My wife is Hispanic. (Cuban) She is also Caucasian. Wills thinks that
Hispanics are a distinct RACE. He was a problem when he was in the Polish
Navy, HE was the baboon who kept forgetting to close the screen door when
they submerged!

freedom

Sep 21, 2008, 2:11:35 PM9/21/08

Dan Sullivan

Sep 21, 2008, 2:15:22 PM9/21/08
On Sep 21, 2:01 pm, " krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

krp

Sep 21, 2008, 2:20:58 PM9/21/08
DAVID MOORE SHARES HIS MENTAL ABERRATIONS WITH THE WORLD AGAIN
"freedom" <about...@aboutISkenApangbornFRAUD.com> wrote in message

No I just identify YOU in your dozens of ANONYMOUS manifestations
Davey. You the child beater and Kent Wills the felonious Garage Burglar.
WHAT A PERFECT PAIR!!!

krp

Sep 21, 2008, 2:21:47 PM9/21/08

"Dan Sullivan" <dsul...@optonline.net> wrote in message

<zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sleeping on the job again Danny? Checking those hall passes?????

Dan Sullivan

Sep 21, 2008, 2:30:12 PM9/21/08
On Sep 21, 2:21 pm, " krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

krp

Sep 21, 2008, 2:39:55 PM9/21/08

"Dan Sullivan" <dsul...@optonline.net> wrote in message

< zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

is it that time of the month for you again Danny??????

Dan Sullivan

Sep 21, 2008, 2:56:08 PM9/21/08
On Sep 21, 2:39 pm, " krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

freedom

Sep 21, 2008, 6:32:14 PM9/21/08

krp

Sep 21, 2008, 6:48:52 PM9/21/08

>> You the child beater and Kent Wills the felonious Garage Burglar.
>>WHAT A PERFECT PAIR!!!

> I certainly hope your case for Kent being a burglar is better than your
> case for me being a child beater. (You found a case involving a separate
> person with the same first and last name as me, who was falsely accused of
> abuse and subsequently acquitted.)

The case for you beating up a child is well documented as is Wills
felony conviction.

Dan Sullivan

Sep 21, 2008, 6:53:28 PM9/21/08
On Sep 21, 6:48 pm, " krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Kent Wills

Sep 21, 2008, 7:38:13 PM9/21/08
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 10:44:01 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
<the...@jonez.net> wrote:

[...]

>>> Kent Wills knows full well that Jonez never threatened anyone in his
>>> family for any reason.
>>
>> The author of the posts is the one who was visited by law
>> enforcement. According to Jonezie, notes were taken during the
>> meeting and a report was made.
>
>You're lying again, Kunt.

You demanded that I post scan of the notes taken. You said Moe
lied when she claimed she didn't have a copy.
In order for me to post scan of the notes taken, notes must have
been taken. In order for Moe to have lied about not having a copy,
she must have had a copy at the time. This means there must be an
original.
Please explain why, after you've already made it clear you were
visited by law enforcement regarding your calling for my family to be
murdered for not being pure white, you are trying to deny it?
Where you lying when you made it clear you were visited by law
enforcement, or are you lying now? I'll accept either answer.

Jonezie:
>> Or you could discuss the holocaust of Native Americans by
>> the invading White Man ...

Deadrat:
> Sure. I for Indian or N for Native?

Jonezie:
S for Savage.

Prof. Jonez expressing his racial HATE for Native Americans.

Kent Wills

Sep 21, 2008, 7:39:10 PM9/21/08
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 10:45:08 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
<the...@jonez.net> wrote:

[...]

>>> What is interesting is that the Garage Burglar keeps on accusing
>>> Jonesy of threatening people, and Hispanic wives. Jonesy and I have
>>> had the fur fly on occasion, he knows my wife is Hispanic and he has
>>> NEVER made a threat against her or disparaged her in any way.
>>>

>> So you lied when you claimed she's white?
>> Why don't you pick a demographic for her and stick with it?
>
>Why do you lie?

I don't.
You probably recall when Kenny-Bob stated she's white after I
stated she's Hispanic.

Kent Wills

Sep 21, 2008, 7:44:26 PM9/21/08

Free clue: Hispanics are Caucasian, though your bigotry will make
you want to deny this. Jonezie has the same problem.

>In his world all Hispanics are
>negroid.

Who has made such a claim? In reality, I mean. Not within the
confines of our alcoholic induced mental illness.

>The racist twit has NO idea that the Latin American population
>comes in all hues.

I suspect Prof. Jonez is aware of this. Granted, he is the only
one who can say with certainty.

>But then he IS, after all, an uneducated baboon of a
>GARAGE BURGLAR!

Do you have anything to support your claim that Jonezie is a
burglar? Anything at all?

>My wife is Hispanic. (Cuban) She is also Caucasian. Wills thinks that
>Hispanics are a distinct RACE.

No, that's you as can be seen above.

>He was a problem when he was in the Polish
>Navy,

Liar.

>HE was the baboon who kept forgetting to close the screen door when
>they submerged!

Are you so drunk that you think a missile boat submerges? Get
yourself into a rehab clinic stat! You are in serious NEED of it.

Kent Wills

Sep 21, 2008, 7:47:05 PM9/21/08
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 20:11:35 +0200, freedom
<about...@aboutISkenApangbornFRAUD.com> wrote:

[...]

>>> Which appears to be 90% of the human race.
>>>

>> Does your latest drunken stupor have you believing that less than
>>10 people appears to equal 90% of the human race?
>> Or was this another of your pathological lies?
>> I'll accept either answer.
>
>Well, he has identified dozens of different people as "David Moore."
>Including himself, on at least two occasions. It's possible that he
>believes there are only a dozen people in the world other than himself...

There was the time when Roger posted with an anonymous re-mailer
about him and Kenny-Bob claimed to KNOW it was you. Several of us
actually laughed at that.
It seems in Kenny-Bob's alcoholic mind, there are only about 15
people on Usenet.
And in his mind, this is perfectly rational.

Kent Wills

Sep 21, 2008, 7:48:52 PM9/21/08
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 18:20:58 GMT, " krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:

[...]

>>> Does your latest drunken stupor have you believing that less than
>>>10 people appears to equal 90% of the human race?
>>> Or was this another of your pathological lies?
>>> I'll accept either answer.

Kenny-Bob? You planning to answer?

>> Well, he has identified dozens of different people as "David Moore."
>> Including himself, on at least two occasions. It's possible that he
>> believes there are only a dozen people in the world other than himself...
>
> No I just identify YOU in your dozens of ANONYMOUS manifestations
>Davey. You the child beater

Please prove David has ever beaten a child.
Since the case against the other David Moore, the one from
Illinois, was dropped, that's a bust.

>and Kent Wills the felonious Garage Burglar.

Outside of your alcoholism, I've not committed any burglaries.

>WHAT A PERFECT PAIR!!!

Something you lack. A pair.

Kent Wills

Sep 21, 2008, 7:53:59 PM9/21/08
On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 00:32:14 +0200, freedom
<about...@aboutISkenApangbornFRAUD.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 21 Sep 2008, " krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
>>DAVID MOORE SHARES HIS MENTAL ABERRATIONS WITH THE WORLD AGAIN
>
>Still under the delusion that your name is David Moore? You've claimed it
>was, on at least two occasions.

His mental illness has, on at least one occasion, forced him to
claim you and he are gay lovers.
Either Kenny-Bob really is mentally unstable (he has claimed it's
due to his alcoholism on at least two occasions) or he really wants
people to think he is.
If it's an act, it's a darn good one. Oscar worthy, in fact.

[...]

>>> Well, he has identified dozens of different people as "David Moore."
>>> Including himself, on at least two occasions. It's possible that he
>>> believes there are only a dozen people in the world other than himself...
>>
>> No I just identify YOU in your dozens of ANONYMOUS manifestations
>>Davey.
>
>I've never had "anonymous manifestations." I always post as me, and always
>sign my posts with PGP.

I know of one time when Kenny-Bob claimed to KNOW it was you when
it was actually Roger. Odds are others have used anonymous re-mailers
and Kenny-Bob's drunken stupors have compelled him to claim it was
you.

>> You the child beater and Kent Wills the felonious Garage Burglar.
>>WHAT A PERFECT PAIR!!!
>
>I certainly hope your case for Kent being a burglar is better than your
>case for me being a child beater. (You found a case involving a separate
>person with the same first and last name as me, who was falsely accused of
>abuse and subsequently acquitted.)

Actually, the case was dropped. It never went to trial, so there
was no verdict.
The end result is the same: David is innocent.

>http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com
>The truth about Kenneth Pangborn, who supports convicted child sex
>criminals

"And you RULE OUT that it could be MOORE my biggest
fan and GAY lover."
Kenneth Robert Pangborn, of KRP Consulting and The A-Team, LYING
and claiming David Moore is his gay lover. Message-ID:
<_MlOj.598$pH4.7@trnddc06>

Kent Wills

Sep 21, 2008, 7:58:54 PM9/21/08

Since the case against the David Moore you've been stalking (the
wrong David Moore, BTW) was dropped, the David Moore who was charged
looks nothing like the picture you have that you claim is of the
person we know as David Moore, you MUST be acknowledging that there is
NO documentation for my having a felony conviction.
You could have simply stated you've been lying the whole time, but
this is probably as close as we'll ever get to you admitting the
truth.

--
"It's attached to a thing called a "WIFE" Betty."
Kenneth Robert Pangborn showing how he views his wife

Kent Wills

Sep 21, 2008, 8:16:02 PM9/21/08

Have you been guzzling the Wild Turkey again?
Outside of your drunken stupors, Dan isn't a hall monitor.
Really.
I'm very serious when I suggest that you get yourself checked
into a rehab clinic. You will never master your alcoholism alone.
It's clear that simply joining AA won't be enough for you. You NEED a
very structured setting to overcome and learn to live with your
illness.

Greegor

Sep 21, 2008, 11:11:10 PM9/21/08
On Sep 21, 1:21 pm, " krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote in message

> <zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>
>     Sleeping on  the job again Danny? Checking those hall passes?????

LOL

Dan, When you were in school, were
you the hallway tattler er monitor?

Can you guess why it fits?

Dan Sullivan

Sep 22, 2008, 4:53:23 AM9/22/08
On Sep 21, 11:11 pm, Greegor <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

krp

Sep 22, 2008, 2:38:33 PM9/22/08

"Greegor" <Gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> <zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>
> Sleeping on the job again Danny? Checking those hall passes?????

LOL

Dan, When you were in school, were
you the hallway tattler er monitor?

Can you guess why it fits?

Teacher appointed little Danny Sullivan as the OFFICIAL Hall Monitor for
ASCPS! His other name is Steve Urkle.

Dan Sullivan

Sep 22, 2008, 2:42:15 PM9/22/08
On Sep 22, 2:38 pm, " krp" <kr...@verizon.net> jumps thru another
hoop!!!!!

tjab

Sep 23, 2008, 9:20:02 AM9/23/08
In article <k39bd41nsqbnf6am7...@4ax.com>,

Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On 20 Sep 2008 15:54:00 -0400, tj...@Glue.umd.edu (tjab) wrote:
>
>>In article <M%bBk.402$3e1.392@trnddc02>, krp <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
>>>
>>>"tjab" <tj...@Glue.umd.edu> wrote in message

>>>What is interesting is that the Garage Burglar keeps on accusing Jonesy of
>>>threatening people, and Hispanic wives. Jonesy and I have had the fur fly on
>>>occasion, he knows my wife is Hispanic and he has NEVER made a threat
>>>against her or disparaged her in any way.
>>
>>Kent Wills knows full well that Jonez never threatened anyone in his family
>>for any reason.
>
> The author of the posts is the one who was visited by law
>enforcement. According to Jonezie, notes were taken during the
>meeting and a report was made.

Rule #1: Kent Wills always lies.

>>Kent just has a bad habit of libelling those with whom he
>>disagrees.
>>

> That you see truth as libel is your psychological issue to
>address. I recommend addressing it sooner rather than later.

tjab

Sep 23, 2008, 9:22:14 AM9/23/08
In article <gl9bd4taimcec7c2p...@4ax.com>,
Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 22:02:13 GMT, " krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
>

>>"tjab" <tj...@Glue.umd.edu> wrote in message

>>> Kent Wills knows full well that Jonez never threatened anyone in his
>>> family
>>> for any reason. Kent just has a bad habit of libelling those with whom he
>>> disagrees.
>>

>> Which appears to be 90% of the human race.
>>

> Does your latest drunken stupor have you believing that less than
>10 people appears to equal 90% of the human race?

You claim to have libelled "less than ten people?"

tjab

Sep 23, 2008, 9:24:39 AM9/23/08
In article <gnmdd4dopm3h8sdvd...@4ax.com>,

Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 10:45:08 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
><the...@jonez.net> wrote:
>
>[...]
>>>>

>>> So you lied when you claimed she's white?
>>> Why don't you pick a demographic for her and stick with it?
>>
>>Why do you lie?
>
> I don't.
> You probably recall when Kenny-Bob stated she's white after I
>stated she's Hispanic.

And?

krp

Sep 23, 2008, 10:09:56 AM9/23/08

>>>Why do you lie?
>>
>> I don't.
>> You probably recall when Kenny-Bob stated she's white after I
>>stated she's Hispanic.
>
> And?

In the polack's mind Hispanics are NOT white. They are NEGROES! My wife
is of Spanish heritage in Cuba. She is not negro, nor is she mulatto, nor is
she aboriginal. She is Cuban, making her Hispanic, but racially she is WHITE
(Caucasian) you must remember, when you are dealing with a retardate like
our garage burglar polack, they can't understand that. They are unable to
realize that Hispanic peoples (Latin American peoples) are made up of all
the races and racial mixtures. That is well beyond Ken's intellectual
capability. It would be like trying to explain particle physics to a
cadaver! I'd say he has shit for brains, but it would be even then . . NO
SHIT!

Have I made myself clear about Kent Wills stupidity? He could walk in a room
filled with retarded people and still be the dumbest guy in the room!!!!!

krp

Sep 23, 2008, 10:11:23 AM9/23/08

> In article <gl9bd4taimcec7c2p...@4ax.com>,

He's libeled all the Hispanic people of the world. Is that more than 10
people?

tjab

Sep 23, 2008, 10:25:19 AM9/23/08
In article <fO6Ck.742$Jw....@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>,

How do you figure?

krp

Sep 23, 2008, 10:55:37 AM9/23/08

"tjab" <tj...@Glue.umd.edu> wrote in message

Let's start with his suggestion that Hispanics cannot be Caucasian (white.)
That they are a separate RACE. Spanish is a language NOT a race.

Dan Sullivan

Sep 23, 2008, 10:59:15 AM9/23/08
On Sep 23, 10:55 am, " krp" <kr...@verizon.net> documents his own
insanity.

freedom

Sep 23, 2008, 11:39:59 AM9/23/08

Dan Sullivan

Sep 23, 2008, 11:53:55 AM9/23/08
Please don't cross post to asCPS.

krp

Sep 23, 2008, 3:30:17 PM9/23/08
DAVID PATHOLOGICAL LIAR MOORE

>>> I certainly hope your case for Kent being a burglar is better than your
>>> case for me being a child beater. (You found a case involving a
>>> separate
>>> person with the same first and last name as me, who was falsely accused
>>> of
>>> abuse and subsequently acquitted.)
>>
>> The case for you beating up a child is well documented as is Wills
>>felony conviction.
>
> Well documented? ROFLMAO! Let's summarize. You "documented" someone
> with
> the same first and last name as me. Unfortunately, that's where the
> similarities end. Among the many holes which were shot in this silly lie
> of yours:

Sorry Davey trying to LIE your way out of it won't work.

Let's refresh your history a little, shall we Davey? Lest folks forget the
TRUTH about YOU.

http://www.thetimesonline.com/articles/2007/06/10/news/porter_county/docc35ea9cd21c834f1862572f4007bfc11.txt
Case number 64D 060706FD 4989

Anybody can call (219) 465 3400 and ask for the
criminal records area and ask for records on
David D. Moore or case 64D 060706FD 4989
opened June 4, 2007.
Sunday, June 10, 2007
ARRESTS
Monday through Friday [ June 4 to June 8 ]
Battery on a minor child - David Moore, 36, Calumet Cityl, Illinois

David Daniel Moore court records: David D. Moore
DOB 9/26/70 850 Buffalo Avenue, Calumet City, IL
case 64D 060706FD 4989 Monday June 4th 2007

AND THEN we have this bit of YOUR history.

===================================
"Introduction - Who David D. Moore is and who we are
The David D. Moore we are speaking of is an ex-Marine currently living in
the Chicago, Illinois area. He posts on a regular basis to
alt.child-support. Please click here for a list of his current and past
screen names. My name is Joe O'Connor and my associate's name is John
Reinhagen. We both are or have been moderately frequent posters to men's
rights/father's rights-related newsgroups. We've put together this web site
to showcase Moore's abusive behavior on the newsgroups we post to and on the
Internet in general.

A bit of history

About two years ago we witnessed a bizarre Usenet episode where an alleged
NOW rep calling herself "a...@infinity.net" started making ominous threats to
self-styled fathers-rights advocate David Moore (he was calling himself
"Jeff Johnson" back then) on several of those newsgroups and demanded that
he take down his web pages. There was just one little problem; a comparison
of the subject headers of "Johnson's" posts with those of "ara" showed that
they were coming from the same computer. We both concluded that "ara" was a
sock-puppet cooked up by Moore to get hits on his web-counter and told him
he wasn't going to get any sympathy from us. Moore was quite angry with our
judgement and accused me of betraying him. I suppose he felt that the
pro-father's rights stance that we shared exempted him from critical
scrutiny. A few days later, he lost his Worldnet account (I wonder why).
Moore insisted that he was innocent and blamed his sudden departure from
Worldnet on a cabal of NOW feminists (he posted this on Usenet); although an
independent investigation proved otherwise. I finally got sick of his lying
and exposed him on his pet newsgroup alt.child-support. He didn't take too
kindly to this and a few months later retaliated by taking an old post of
mine and forging in an anti-Semitic comment. Unfortunately for him the
forgery was traced back to his workplace at Sara Lee and he lost his temp
job there. Again he was quite angry and made several posts that looked like
veiled threats of retaliation.

Ever since then, we have both had the displeasure of being treated to the
following:

a.. Repeated complaints to our ISPs.

b.. A mysterious anonymous remailer chorus that loves to post in Moore's
defense and seems excessively interested in his reputation and well-being.

c.. Virulent racist and ethnic forgeries under our screen names.

d.. Anonymous threats of violence.

e.. Anonymous posts begging for personal information about us.
Unfortunately, we're far from the only people who this has happened to, nor
do we claim to be his worst victims . It seems that whoever dares to speak
out against Moore's bizarre online behavior stands a good chance of getting
the same or worse directed against them. This is especially true for his
female 'marks'; Moore's ravings show a singular hatred of women.
About a year ago I put these pages at Geocities; it was taken down shortly
afterwards due to the sheer offensiveness of its content (Geocities didn't
seem to care that I wasn't the author of the crap that I was showcasing).
John generously offered to host the pages and and they've been here ever
since.

We'll be adding to this archive as time permits. Unfortunately keeping up
with Moore is a full-time occupation which neither of us really has time
for, so they will probably always be somewhat out of date.Please email me at
jmo...@snet.net or John at welco...@savageoasis.fc.net if you have any
questions or concerns.
=================
Now our sniveling little SISSY Davey Moore in recent days has been stalking
me again and following me into newsgroups and posting the same CRAP he does
here. Moore whines that I am stalking HIM - yet it seems he follows ME and
begins attacks anywhere I go., He claims he is "WARNING" people about me. He
also claims that this mission was given him by GOD!

krp

Sep 23, 2008, 3:31:20 PM9/23/08

> Please don't cross post to asCPS.

The newsgroup YOU claim to own Danny? You as the official HALL MONITOR?

Dan Sullivan

Sep 23, 2008, 3:42:57 PM9/23/08
On Sep 23, 3:31 pm, " krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
Please don't crosspost to asCPS.

krp

Sep 23, 2008, 4:17:37 PM9/23/08

<Please don't crosspost to asCPS.

Please don't believe that YOU have ANY say where I post Herr Sullivan! You
really MUST get over the idea that ASCPS is your own personal property Mr.
BULLY! I know you think you personally OWN ASCPS - get over yourself!

Dan Sullivan

Sep 23, 2008, 4:46:13 PM9/23/08

Kent Wills

Sep 23, 2008, 5:38:56 PM9/23/08

Not to the rational mind. YMMV, of course.
There are, at best, 10 people in the whole of the world with whom
I disagree. To a mentally sound person, 10 is not 90% of the human
race.
Of course, Kenneth Robert Pangborn, isn't mentally sound, if his
Usenet posts are an accurate indication. And I believe they are.

"Miranda was a STUPID WASTE OF TIME AND DID NOTHING!"

-- Kenneth Robert Pangborn of KRP Consulting and The A-Team.

Dan Sullivan

Sep 23, 2008, 6:00:46 PM9/23/08

tjab

Sep 23, 2008, 6:01:19 PM9/23/08
In article <icoid4ha1bse46hb2...@4ax.com>,

So then you admit to having libelled more than ten?

> There are, at best, 10 people in the whole of the world with whom
>I disagree.

That is a statement/assertion so extraordinary that it deserves to be added to
Jonez' list of quotes.

Kent Wills

Sep 23, 2008, 7:43:33 PM9/23/08
On 23 Sep 2008 09:20:02 -0400, tj...@Glue.umd.edu (tjab) wrote:

[...]

>>>Kent Wills knows full well that Jonez never threatened anyone in his family
>>>for any reason.
>>
>> The author of the posts is the one who was visited by law
>>enforcement. According to Jonezie, notes were taken during the
>>meeting and a report was made.
>
>Rule #1: Kent Wills always lies.

If I lied, why did Jonezie claim notes were taken? Why did he
state Moe lied when she claimed to not be in possession of the report
when he asked?
I'm waiting for your answer, or, as will be the case, your refusal
to answer or your avoidance.

--
When cryptography is outlawed,
bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl.

Kent Wills

Sep 23, 2008, 7:44:04 PM9/23/08

When? In reality, I mean. Not your drunken delusions.

>Is that more than 10
>people?

The whole of the Hispanic people are more than 10.
Outside of your alcoholic induced mental illness, do they comprise
90% of the human race? Of course not.

Kent Wills

Sep 23, 2008, 7:44:29 PM9/23/08
On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 14:55:37 GMT, " krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:

[...]

>>> He's libeled all the Hispanic people of the world.
>>
>> How do you figure?
>
>Let's start with his suggestion that Hispanics cannot be Caucasian (white.)

When, outside of the mental illness you've twice admitted you
have because of your alcoholism, have I made such a suggestion?

>That they are a separate RACE.

Outside of your latest episode of binge drinking, I've not made
such a claim. In fact, I've pointed out that Hispanics are actually
Caucasian, but that racists don't see it that way.
You were quick to point out your wife is actually white.

>Spanish is a language NOT a race.

Has anyone suggested otherwise?

"3 year old GIRL Kunt."
Kenneth Robert Pangborn, of KRP Consulting and The A-Team,
commenting on a three-year-old girl's vagina.

Kent Wills

Sep 23, 2008, 7:45:46 PM9/23/08
On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 14:09:56 GMT, " krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:

>"tjab" <tj...@Glue.umd.edu> wrote in message

>>> I don't.
>>> You probably recall when Kenny-Bob stated she's white after I
>>>stated she's Hispanic.
>>
>> And?
>
> In the polack's

Your bigotry is well known. It's documented at
http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com as well. Because of this, you don't
need to keep proving it.
It's fine that you feel you must continue to prove yourself to be
the bigot you are, but really, there is no need.

>mind Hispanics are NOT white.

They aren't.
Hispanic is a sub-classification of Caucasian.

>They are NEGROES!

Only within the confines of your drunken stupors.

>My wife
>is of Spanish heritage in Cuba. She is not negro, nor is she mulatto, nor is
>she aboriginal. She is Cuban, making her Hispanic, but racially she is WHITE

So Cubans are all Hispanics?
http://snipurl.com/3t55d
Educate yourself, IF you can.

>(Caucasian) you must remember, when you are dealing with a retardate like
>our garage burglar polack, they can't understand that. They are unable to
>realize that Hispanic peoples (Latin American peoples) are made up of all
>the races and racial mixtures. That is well beyond Ken's intellectual
>capability. It would be like trying to explain particle physics to a
>cadaver! I'd say he has shit for brains, but it would be even then . . NO
>SHIT!
>
>Have I made myself clear about Kent Wills stupidity? He could walk in a room
>filled with retarded people and still be the dumbest guy in the room!!!!!

Yet I consistently prove myself to be your intellectual superior.
You want to claim I'm ignorant, yet go to such great lengths to
PROVE you are the bigot you are.
You present that blacks, Aboriginals, etc. aren't Cuban when
they're from Cuba. Do they call themselves non-Cuban?
In your mind they would.
Using the logic you present, you would claim that an Hispanic
Caucasian in Cuba has LESS claim to being Cuban than if they were
black or mixed race. Way to go, dullard!

Kent Wills

Sep 23, 2008, 7:47:32 PM9/23/08
On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 19:30:17 GMT, " krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:

>DAVID PATHOLOGICAL LIAR MOORE
>"freedom" <about...@aboutISkenApangbornFRAUD.com> wrote in message

>>> The case for you beating up a child is well documented as is Wills
>>>felony conviction.
>>
>> Well documented? ROFLMAO! Let's summarize. You "documented" someone
>> with
>> the same first and last name as me. Unfortunately, that's where the
>> similarities end. Among the many holes which were shot in this silly lie
>> of yours:
>
>Sorry Davey trying to LIE your way out of it won't work.
>
>Let's refresh your history a little, shall we Davey? Lest folks forget the
>TRUTH about YOU.
>
>http://www.thetimesonline.com/articles/2007/06/10/news/porter_county/docc35ea9cd21c834f1862572f4007bfc11.txt

The link still only states someone named David Moore from Calumet
City, IL was charged.
BTW, the David we know doesn't live in Illinois.

>Case number 64D 060706FD 4989

Wrong case number, dullard.

>Anybody can call (219) 465 3400 and ask for the
>criminal records area and ask for records on
>David D. Moore or case 64D 060706FD 4989

Some people have. Save for Greg, no one else got what you've
posted. And Greg has the unique ability to make you look honest.

>opened June 4, 2007.
> Sunday, June 10, 2007
> ARRESTS
> Monday through Friday [ June 4 to June 8 ]
> Battery on a minor child - David Moore, 36, Calumet Cityl, Illinois
>
> David Daniel Moore court records: David D. Moore
> DOB 9/26/70 850 Buffalo Avenue, Calumet City, IL
> case 64D 060706FD 4989 Monday June 4th 2007
>
>AND THEN we have this bit of YOUR history.
>
>===================================
>"Introduction - Who David D. Moore is and who we are
>The David D. Moore we are speaking of is an ex-Marine currently living in
>the Chicago, Illinois area.

It's possible he once lived in the Chicago area. He hasn't for at
least five years. Currently, I don't have access to information
further back than that.

>He posts on a regular basis to
>alt.child-support. Please click here for a list of his current and past
>screen names. My name is Joe O'Connor and my associate's name is John
>Reinhagen. We both are or have been moderately frequent posters to men's
>rights/father's rights-related newsgroups. We've put together this web site
>to showcase Moore's abusive behavior on the newsgroups we post to and on the
>Internet in general.

What's the URL for this site?

>A bit of history
>
>About two years ago we witnessed a bizarre Usenet episode where an alleged
>NOW rep calling herself "a...@infinity.net" started making ominous threats to
>self-styled fathers-rights advocate David Moore (he was calling himself
>"Jeff Johnson" back then) on several of those newsgroups and demanded that
>he take down his web pages. There was just one little problem; a comparison
>of the subject headers of "Johnson's" posts with those of "ara" showed that
>they were coming from the same computer. We both concluded that "ara" was a
>sock-puppet cooked up by Moore to get hits on his web-counter and told him
>he wasn't going to get any sympathy from us. Moore was quite angry with our
>judgement and accused me of betraying him. I suppose he felt that the
>pro-father's rights stance that we shared exempted him from critical
>scrutiny. A few days later, he lost his Worldnet account (I wonder why).
>Moore insisted that he was innocent and blamed his sudden departure from
>Worldnet on a cabal of NOW feminists (he posted this on Usenet)

Could you post the MID and/or Google link to this Usenet post?

>; although an
>independent investigation proved otherwise. I finally got sick of his lying
>and exposed him on his pet newsgroup alt.child-support. He didn't take too
>kindly to this and a few months later retaliated by taking an old post of
>mine and forging in an anti-Semitic comment. Unfortunately for him the
>forgery was traced back to his workplace at Sara Lee and he lost his temp
>job there. Again he was quite angry and made several posts that looked like
>veiled threats of retaliation.

Small problem. David Moore didn't work for/at Sara Lee.
Feel free to provide evidence proving me wrong, unless this is
another lie.

>Ever since then, we have both had the displeasure of being treated to the
>following:
>
> a.. Repeated complaints to our ISPs.
>
> b.. A mysterious anonymous remailer chorus that loves to post in Moore's
>defense and seems excessively interested in his reputation and well-being.
>
> c.. Virulent racist and ethnic forgeries under our screen names.

No one has forged your screen name, Kenny-Bob. Your bigotry is
proudly displayed by your own hand.
I don't know about the author's of the screed you've posted.

> d.. Anonymous threats of violence.
>
> e.. Anonymous posts begging for personal information about us.
>Unfortunately, we're far from the only people who this has happened to, nor
>do we claim to be his worst victims . It seems that whoever dares to speak
>out against Moore's bizarre online behavior stands a good chance of getting
>the same or worse directed against them. This is especially true for his
>female 'marks'; Moore's ravings show a singular hatred of women.
>About a year ago I put these pages at Geocities; it was taken down shortly
>afterwards due to the sheer offensiveness of its content (Geocities didn't
>seem to care that I wasn't the author of the crap that I was showcasing).
>John generously offered to host the pages and and they've been here ever
>since.
>
>We'll be adding to this archive as time permits. Unfortunately keeping up
>with Moore is a full-time occupation which neither of us really has time
>for, so they will probably always be somewhat out of date.Please email me at
>jmo...@snet.net or John at welco...@savageoasis.fc.net if you have any
>questions or concerns.
>=================
>Now our sniveling little SISSY Davey Moore in recent days has been stalking
>me again and following me into newsgroups and posting the same CRAP he does
>here. Moore whines that I am stalking HIM - yet it seems he follows ME and
>begins attacks anywhere I go., He claims he is "WARNING" people about me. He
>also claims that this mission was given him by GOD!

Warning people who may be in need of a Trial Consultant about
your cons is a good thing. I've never seen anything from David that
could be interpreted as his claiming he's on a mission from God.

"Miranda was a STUPID WASTE OF TIME AND DID NOTHING!"

-- Kenneth Robert Pangborn of KRP Consulting and The A-Team.

Kent Wills

Sep 23, 2008, 7:52:08 PM9/23/08

I can't speak for others, but I'm willing to cease if you are
willing to cease cross-posting to unrelated groups.

--

Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.

Kent Wills

Sep 23, 2008, 7:52:15 PM9/23/08
On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 19:31:20 GMT, " krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:

>"Dan Sullivan" <dsul...@optonline.net> wrote in message
>
>> Please don't cross post to asCPS.
>
>The newsgroup YOU claim to own Danny?

Outside of the mental illness you've twice admitted you have as a
result of your alcoholism, Dan's made no such claim.

>You as the official HALL MONITOR?

Get into rehab, Kenny-Bob.

Dan Sullivan

Sep 23, 2008, 7:55:18 PM9/23/08

Kent Wills

Sep 23, 2008, 8:03:05 PM9/23/08
On 23 Sep 2008 18:01:19 -0400, tj...@Glue.umd.edu (tjab) wrote:

[...]

>>>You claim to have libelled "less than ten people?"
>>>

>> Not to the rational mind. YMMV, of course.
>
>So then you admit to having libelled more than ten?

Not to the rational mind. YMMV, of course.

>> There are, at best, 10 people in the whole of the world with whom
>>I disagree.
>
>That is a statement/assertion so extraordinary that it deserves to be added to
>Jonez' list of quotes.

Your racist hero, Prof. Jonez, doesn't like honesty. As such, he
wouldn't use such an honest quote. Especially since it will be
archived on Google and I'll be able to point to it, ruining his out of
context usage.

Jonezie:
>> Or you could discuss the holocaust of Native Americans by
>> the invading White Man ...

Deadrat:
> Sure. I for Indian or N for Native?

Jonezie:
S for Savage.

Prof. Jonez expressing his racial HATE for Native Americans.

Dan Sullivan

Sep 23, 2008, 9:07:59 PM9/23/08

freedom

Sep 23, 2008, 9:25:43 PM9/23/08

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008, " krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
>DAVID PATHOLOGICAL LIAR MOORE
>"freedom" <about...@aboutISkenApangbornFRAUD.com> wrote in message

>>> The case for you beating up a child is well documented as is Wills
>>>felony conviction.
>>
>> Well documented? ROFLMAO! Let's summarize. You "documented" someone
>> with
>> the same first and last name as me. Unfortunately, that's where the
>> similarities end. Among the many holes which were shot in this silly lie
>> of yours:
>
>Sorry Davey trying to LIE your way out of it won't work.

As you're the only one lying here, this is of no concern to me.

>Let's refresh your history a little, shall we Davey? Lest folks forget the
>TRUTH about YOU.
>
>http://www.thetimesonline.com/articles/2007/06/10/news/porter_county/docc3
>5ea9cd21c834f1862572f4007bfc11.txt
>Case number 64D 060706FD 4989
>
>Anybody can call (219) 465 3400 and ask for the
>criminal records area and ask for records on
>David D. Moore or case 64D 060706FD 4989
>opened June 4, 2007.

And they will also immediately learn that the case has been dismissed.
Next lie, please?

> Sunday, June 10, 2007
> ARRESTS
> Monday through Friday [ June 4 to June 8 ]
> Battery on a minor child - David Moore, 36, Calumet Cityl, Illinois

The link in question says no such thing. If you're going to lie, at the
very least you might want to avoid posting URLs which disprove your lie.

> David Daniel Moore court records:

Which by definition has nothing to do with me.

> David D. Moore
> DOB 9/26/70 850 Buffalo Avenue, Calumet City, IL

Which isn't my birthdate nor my address.

> case 64D 060706FD 4989 Monday June 4th 2007
>
>AND THEN we have this bit of YOUR history.
>
>===================================
>"Introduction - Who David D. Moore is and who we are
>The David D. Moore we are speaking of is an ex-Marine currently living in
>the Chicago, Illinois area. He posts on a regular basis to

Which also has nothing to do with me.

>Now our sniveling little SISSY Davey Moore in recent days has been stalking
>me again and following me into newsgroups and posting the same CRAP he does
>here. Moore whines that I am stalking HIM - yet it seems he follows ME and
>begins attacks anywhere I go., He claims he is "WARNING" people about me. He
>also claims that this mission was given him by GOD!

Produce proof that I've claimed that this mission was given "by GOD!" I'll
immediately hand http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com over to you and leave
usenet forever.

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com
The truth about Kenneth Pangborn, who supports convicted child sex
criminals

"The FACT is that [my mail-order wife Barbara Sanciprian] and I were
introduced in the FORMAL Spanish tradition by mutual friends, and were
married first in Cuba after 2 year courtship."
- --Ken Pangborn, admitting that he began cheating on his wife Peggy on
September 28, 2001, nearly two years before she separated from him

"I'm David Moore and I am insane!"
- --Ken Pangborn posting to alt.dads-rights.unmoderated, attempting to claim
that his name is David Moore

"If you call the police, I'll knock out all of your teeth, I'll cripple
you. I may go to prison for it, but when I get out, I'll be able to walk,
but you will still be a cripple."
- --Pangborn puppet Greg Hanson of alt.support.child-protective-services **,
in a verbal threat to his girlfriend

"...my aunt wouldnt come over to our house anymore because of how he would
talk to her and come on to her....and he had over 180 pictures of her on
his computer"
- --Ken Pangborn's former stepdaughter Megan, on growing up in the Pangborn
household

** - this conclusion was reached via applying Ken and Greg's logic

freedom

Sep 23, 2008, 10:29:05 PM9/23/08

Actually, I believe this does reference the case Ken is lying about. I was
able to use the number to look up information on this case, including the
dismissal. Were your findings different on this?

>>Anybody can call (219) 465 3400 and ask for the
>>criminal records area and ask for records on
>>David D. Moore or case 64D 060706FD 4989
>
> Some people have. Save for Greg, no one else got what you've
>posted. And Greg has the unique ability to make you look honest.

True. Also, note that Ken has no comment regarding the fact that the case
was dismissed.

>>opened June 4, 2007.
>> Sunday, June 10, 2007
>> ARRESTS
>> Monday through Friday [ June 4 to June 8 ]
>> Battery on a minor child - David Moore, 36, Calumet Cityl, Illinois
>>
>> David Daniel Moore court records: David D. Moore
>> DOB 9/26/70 850 Buffalo Avenue, Calumet City, IL
>> case 64D 060706FD 4989 Monday June 4th 2007
>>
>>AND THEN we have this bit of YOUR history.
>>
>>===================================
>>"Introduction - Who David D. Moore is and who we are
>>The David D. Moore we are speaking of is an ex-Marine currently living in
>>the Chicago, Illinois area.
>
> It's possible he once lived in the Chicago area. He hasn't for at
>least five years. Currently, I don't have access to information
>further back than that.

I'd imagine that a number of people with that name have lived in the
Chicago area. And, remember, according to Ken, anyone with the same
first/last name is the same person.

Nor is it even remotely associated with my line of work. Nor would a
bakery be likely to hire "temps."

> Feel free to provide evidence proving me wrong, unless this is
>another lie.
>

>>Ever since then, we have both had the displeasure of being treated to the
>>following:
>>
>> a.. Repeated complaints to our ISPs.
>>
>> b.. A mysterious anonymous remailer chorus that loves to post in Moore's
>>defense and seems excessively interested in his reputation and well-being.
>>
>> c.. Virulent racist and ethnic forgeries under our screen names.

Is it just me, or do these bullet points sound an awful lot like Ken
himself?

That's because this is yet another lie by Kenneth Robert Pangborn.

>"Miranda was a STUPID WASTE OF TIME AND DID NOTHING!"
> -- Kenneth Robert Pangborn of KRP Consulting and The A-Team.

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

The truth about Kenneth Pangborn, who supports convicted child sex
criminals

"The FACT is that [my mail-order wife Barbara Sanciprian] and I were
introduced in the FORMAL Spanish tradition by mutual friends, and were
married first in Cuba after 2 year courtship."
- --Ken Pangborn, admitting that he began cheating on his wife Peggy on
September 28, 2001, nearly two years before she separated from him

"I'm David Moore and I am insane!"
- --Ken Pangborn posting to alt.dads-rights.unmoderated, attempting to claim
that his name is David Moore

"If you call the police, I'll knock out all of your teeth, I'll cripple
you. I may go to prison for it, but when I get out, I'll be able to walk,
but you will still be a cripple."
- --Pangborn puppet Greg Hanson of alt.support.child-protective-services **,
in a verbal threat to his girlfriend

"...my aunt wouldnt come over to our house anymore because of how he would
talk to her and come on to her....and he had over 180 pictures of her on
his computer"
- --Ken Pangborn's former stepdaughter Megan, on growing up in the Pangborn
household

** - this conclusion was reached via applying Ken and Greg's logic

Dan Sullivan

Sep 24, 2008, 4:36:43 AM9/24/08
It is loading more messages.