Travel to Hamburg

Esther Massimini

Jul 26, 1994, 9:50:57 PM7/26/94
I am going on 1 or 2 week-long business trips to Hamburg, Germany. I
would like to bring my husband and kids along (at the time of the trip
next spring, the kids will be 5 and almost-7). The main reason I'd like
to take the family is that I am originally from Germany, and my husband
is from Rome, Italy, and we still have relatives there. Unfortunately
most of these relatives are elderly and can't help out in the child care
department (at least the German ones!).

Another reason I'd like to take them is economic: my employer provides us
with business or first class tix, which we can trade in for 2 coach at no
cost. So one trip will be free.

We have our itinerary, etc planned -- the thing I need info on is child
care in Hamburg. Ideally we would like to find a hotel that has a child
care program like many hotels do in the USA. The idea is to give my
husband a break while I am in meetings all day (and not keep him cooped
up in a room with 2 kids!)

Oh, flying separately is out of the question! (according to my
husband...)