Babies and 'gutless' Royal Canadian Mounted Police

Todd Gastaldo

Nov 16, 2005, 4:06:46 PM11/16/05
BABIES AND "GUTLESS" ROYAL CANADIAN MOUNTED POLICE...

Canadian Grandma Donna Young recently reported mass baby asphyxiation child
abuse to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)...

"GUTLESS"...

Donna writes:

"I am the only one of convictions this is child abuse and filed such a
complaint. The [Royal Canadian Mounted Police] and various City Police, in
Vancouver and in the Province of Ontario, were gutless to investigate..."

MASS BABY ASPHYXIATION BY OBSTETRICIANS IS ONGOING

Obstetricians are asphyxiating babies, denying umbilical cord oxygen,
forcing babies to breathe with their lungs before they are ready - and in
the process robbing babies of up to 50% of their blood volume.

This mass baby asphyxiation/mass baby blood robbery is happening to EVERY
CESAREAN BABY - and in most "cord blood banking" births - according to
retired obstetrician George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG...

It was the above quoted Canadian Grandma Donna Young who called my attention
to Dr. Morley's BIZARRE temporary baby asphyxiation experiment discussed
below.

It is possible that the Oregon AG got it taken off the web...

See the very end of the following post...

OREGON ATTORNEY GENERAL SILENT - BABIES BE DAMNED

Oregon Atty Genl Hardy Myers:  Suspected (Mass) Child Abuse...

You could help save America $400 million per year INSTANTLY - just by ending
senseless infant screams.  See the very end of this post.

There are billions more to be saved anually by compelling obstetricians to
stop closing birth canals up to 30% and robbing babies of up to 50% of their
blood volume...

LARRY'S ONGOING PREPOSTEROUS PRETENSE is that what obstetricians are doing
is mere standard "substandard care."  See below.

ALSO: TAILBONE - COCCYX OR SACRUM?

See below...

Cristi wrote:

> : Hi Todd,
>
> : No, I'm not filtering you.  Over the last three years of reading this
> : newsgroup I've definitely gotten the message to not give birth sitting
> : on my bottom.

Thank you Cristi.

To any new readers - esp. PREGNANT WOMEN: Lying supine - on your back - also
narrows the birth canal.

Obstetricians are using semisitting and dorsal delivery
thereby closing birth canals up to 30%. See Gastaldo TD. Birth.
1992;19:230-1.

WORSE: Obstetricians are KEEPING women semisitting or dorsal - keeping birth
canals closed the "extra" up to 30% when babies get stuck.

Still worse: Obstetricians are lying to cover-up.

For the Four OB cover-up lies (they are whoppers)...

See Dents in babies' skulls...

TAILBONE - COCCYX OR SACRUM?

Cristi continued...

> : It's been an especially important thing for me to think
> : about since I've broken my tailbone a few times since my childhood.
> : Definitely don't want to be putting any undue pressure there while in
> : labor.

The coccyx is the tiny bone that articulates with the much larger sacrum.

But it is the tip of the much larger SACRUM which is jammed up to 4 cm into
the birth canal when a woman is dorsal or semisitting.

Yes, the woman shouldn't be (also) on her coccyx (which likely happens in
semisitting)...

But the key point is that it is the obstetrician (or midwife) placing the
woman on her SACRAL tip (not just on her coccyx) that MASSIVELY closes her
birth canal - the "extra" up to 30%.

FOR ANY NEW READERS:  It is easy to allow your birth canal to OPEN the
"extra" up to 30% - just roll onto your side as you deliver - or use
virtually ANY "alternative" delivery position (like kneeling, crouching on
one knee, standing, squatting, etc.).  Many women seem to like to kneel
facing (resting on) the raised head of the hospital bed...

BEWARE: Some obstetricians let women "try" alternative delivery positions
but move them back to semisitting or dorsal - close the birth canal the
"extra" up to 30% - for the actual delivery.  This is just as preposterous
as obstetricians keeping birth canals closed the "extra" up to 30% - keeping
women semisitting or dorsal when babies get stuck - which is routine. (See
OB Lie #4 in my "Dents in babies' skulls" post," URL above.)

Larry McMahan commented:

> I'm not Todd, but I have two comments.  One to you, and one to other
> pregnant women (and Todd), too.  :-)
>
> 1.  To you:  If you have broken your tailbone several times since
> childhood, it is likely to not be as flexible, so it is even more
> important that you stay off of it while giving birth.
> In fact, it
> may be so stiff that you will need the positions that afford
> maximum opening.

NEW READERS:  It should be assumed that women and babies ALWAYS need the
"extra" up to 30%.

> Some may argue, but I would conten[d] those [maximum opening positions] are
> all-fours or standing squat.

ANY position that gets the woman off her sacrum lets the sacral tip swing
back out of the way.

As I noted above...

FOR ANY NEW READERS:  It is easy to allow your birth canal to OPEN the
"extra" up to 30% - just roll onto your side as you deliver - or use
virtually ANY "alternative" delivery position (like kneeling, crouching on
one knee, standing, squatting, etc.).  Many women seem to like to kneel
facing (resting on) the raised head of the hospital bed...

Larry continued...

> 2.  To all:  Now that we have gotten the word out that giving birth
> lying on your tailbone is harmful and women shouldn't do it,

Larry McMahan misses the point - my point at least...

It's not generally birthing women who intentionally close birth canals the
"extra" up to 30%.

It is OBSTETRICIANS who are closing birth canals the "extra" up to 30% - and
lying to cover-up.

Obstetricians who did not learn in medical school that getting the woman off
her sacrum allows her birth canal to open the "extra" up to 30% can perhaps
legitimately take their medical school to task for negligence.

But once obstetricians (or other MDs) learn that semisitting and dorsal
close - from me or anyone else - they are ethically obligated to stop other
obstetricians from committing the obvious crime.

One such MD just learned from me...

See again: Dents in babies' skulls...

Women shouldn't have to ASK for the "extra" up to 30%.

Most women don't KNOW to ask.

LARRY'S ONGOING PREPOSTEROUS PRETENSE

An obvious CRIME of negligence is being committed - and Larry McMahan
trivializes it (preposterously) as mere standard "substandard care."

Sometimes the crime becomes criminally negligent homicide - i.e. - MDs
themselves indicate that closing the birth canal far less than 30% can kill.

Meanwhile, Larry trivializes the crime - pretends it isn't a crime - and
pretends further that it is women who are committing it.

Most bizarre.

> let's
> get the word out that given the reasonable choice to feed breastmilk,
> feeding formula is harmful, and unless absolutely necessary women
> shoudn't do it.

Back in 2001, when Tsu Dho Nimh wrote:

"I didn't say there aren't benefits to breastfeeding  - but the antibodies
in the milk are not an 'immunization.'"

Larry replied:

"Aha!  Now I understand. :-)  Uh, that's not my arugment, but the
good doctor Todd's, one which I have not completely bought into."
http://groups.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/9cbd531c0a4a4cc0?hl=en&

Larry, have you bought into the notion that breastfeedings are
immmunizations yet - after patronizing me as being "the good
doctor Todd"?

For my 2001 response to Larry (and others)...

See Breastmilk eyedrops/Gastaldo corrects McMahan, Laing, Goble,
Sessions, Fiona, Kate and Dave...

Once Larry has "completely bought into" the notion that breastfeedings are
immunizations - maybe he will not be so eager to give MDs a pass as they
parade themselves as being pro-immunization.

MDs are mostly ANTI-immunization - and on top that they are fraudulently
promoting their needle vaccinations....

See MD crimes vs. that kidder Larry... Was - Re: Forced Vaccination
http://groups.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/bcd4dfbe39bf9cca

TO ANY NEW READERS...

Breastfeedings ARE immunizations.  Breastfeeding women scan for pathogens
and manufacture IMMUNIZATIONS which they "inject" into their babies
everytime they breastfeed.

Because MDs are lying by omission to conceal this astonishing fact, they are
- in effect - committing mass IMMUNOLOGIC child abuse - which nicely
compliments the mass PHYSICAL child abuse they are inflicting by senselessly
closing birth canals the "extra" up to 30%.  See above.

THINK ABOUT IT...

MDs are ignoring a simple method of making both the immunization
(breastfeeding) and vaccination rates skyrocket:

What woman - informed that she can immunize her baby daily - and possibly
make MD-needle-vaccinations work better - is going to fail to at least
attempt to breastfeed/offer her baby free daily immunizations?

It should not - as Larry avers - be the job of people on the usenet to
spread the word to women - though that obviously helps - which is why I do
it SIMULTANEOUS with notifying law enforcement. (I'll cc Oregon Atty Genl
Hardy Myers via hardy...@state.or.us.)

SO few women - relatively speaking - read the newsgroups.

It is the job of OBSTETRICIANS to stop lying (by omission and otherwise) -
and spread the word.

That failing...

What is needed is for law enforcement to stop looking the other way.

MDs know that law enforcement officers (DAs and attorney generals) are in
the MD corner - babies be damned...

As Steve B. Harris, MD arrogantly boasted:

"Without enforcement, there is no
law. Without law, there is no crime.  These are elementary principles. Get
an adult to explain them to you."
http://groups.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/28866f3384801ae9

Sorry to be a stick in the mud - but I chafe a bit when Larry McMahan
carries on his preposterous pretense that the obvious massive MD crimes are
mere standard "subsubstandard care."

As MDs lie and close birth canal up to 30%, some babies are dying
unexplained deaths, suffering unexplained paralyses - with an estimated 4.6%
of "healthy" babies suffering unexplained brain bleeds...

Does anyone else (besides Larry) think that MDs are lying to cover-up mere
standard "substandard care." (?)

Does anyone else think that women should have to rely on a few people in
newsgroups spreading the word about this ongoing terrible treatment of
babies?

Doesn't anyone else wonder why law enforcement is looking the other way as
Steve Harris, MD in effect boasts that no crime is being committed because
law enforcement is looking the other way?

As indicated above, I am copying Oregon Atty Genl Hardy Myers via
hardy...@state.or.us.

When enough people begin educating LAW ENFORCEMENT, the MD crimes will end.

Women should not have to ASK.

Most women don't KNOW to ask.

It is good that people are on the usenet informing women - but obstetricians
should be doing it - and - that - failing - law enforcement should be taking
action.

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA
to...@chiromotion.com

PS When crime/abuse of babies is so much as SUSPECTED - health professionals
are MANDATED to report - but ANYONE may report.

Indeed, the State of Oregon ENCOURAGES people who are not required to report
to report suspected child abuse, as in,

"ALL OREGON CITIZENS ARE ENCOURAGED TO REPORT SUSPECTED [CHILD ABUSE] TO DHS
OR LAW ENFORCEMENT. Over 25 percent of the substantiated cases of child
abuse are reported by concerned citizens who are not required to report.
Failure to report is a violation and carries a maximum penalty of $1,000.00.
Mandatory reporters have also been successfully sued for damages in civil
court for failing to report.©Ð
http://www.oregon.gov/DHS/children/abuse/cps/report.shtml

IS TEMPORARY BABY ASPHYXIATION CHILD ABUSE?

Should MDs be allowed to temporarily asphyxiate babies to help them
demonstrate to themselves that they should not be robbing babies of up to
50% of their blood volume?

LARRY NEVER ANSWERED...

Neither did Barbara (Circe)...

When Barbara begged to differ...

I replied:

> I welcome ALL differing; though obviously, I still think bizarre Ericka's (and
> Henci's!) behavior - like Larry McMahan's notion that the massive
> obstetric crimes are just standard "substandard" care and not crimes.

> Speaking of obstetric crime...

> Barbara, you snipped Dr. Morley's temporary baby asphyxiation experiment.

> Here it is again:

> "[T]he umbilical cord [is] immediately closed between finger and thumb...The
> [fetal heart rate/FHR] will decelerate quickly to about 60 bpm...the color
> will change from purple-pink (normal at birth) to pallid blue
> (vaso-constriction and asphyxia.)...Few midwives or obstetricians will be
> able to observe, without interference, a deep, prolonged FHR deceleration on
> a non-breathing newborn for a period of 60 seconds.  Common sense will soon
> release the finger and thumb."
> http://www.cordclamping.com/acog-cp.htm

> Barbara, do you think it is a crime for obstetricians to temporarily
> asphyxiate babies to demonstrate to themselves that they should not
> PERMANENTLY asphyxiate umbilical cord oxygen and rob babies of up to 50% of
> their blood volume?

NOTE: Clicking on the link to Dr. Morley's temporary baby asphyxiation
experiment used to take one to a screen that said "Account suspended."

My computer just now looked for www.cordclamping.com and came up with a
window that said "specified server cannot be found."

LOOK AT DR. MORLEY'S WORD "ASPHYXIA" - it signals that OBVIOUS child abuse
is occuring.

Can it be possible that - due to my persistent protests - some state
attorney general (Hardy Myers?) forced Dr. Morley's recommended child abuse
off the web?

Can it be possible that some state attorney general (Hardy Myers) is finally
putting an end to immediate cord clamping/cutting?

One can only hope.  Plus, ANY Oregonian who suspects abuse should report it
via hardy...@state.or.us.  (See quote above.)

REMEMBER: Immediate cord clamping/cutting is just a PERMANENT version of Dr.
Morley's recommended child abuse/baby asphyxiation experiment.

American medicine's most frequent surgical behaviors - the way American MDs
perform them - are OBVIOUS child abuse...

Speaking of which...

The infant screams of American medicine's grisly most frequent surgical
behavior toward males should have ended BILLIONS of dollars' worth of infant
screams ago - back when I pointed out that MDs were using phony "lack of
myelin" neurology to claim that babies can't feel pain.

Ending the infant screams NOW (finally) would instantly save America an
estimated $400 million per year and PRESERVE the surgery as a CHOICE
American males can make for themselves in adulthood.

See Would Jesus Torture Babies?

Again, sorry to be a stick in the mud.

It's just that the mass child abuse by MDs is so obvious - so easily ended -
if law enforcement would simply stop looking the other way.

Law enforcement blithely looking the other way is the reason Steve B.
Harris, MD can boast:

"Without enforcement, there is no
law. Without law, there is no crime.  These are elementary principles. Get
an adult to explain them to you."
http://groups.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/28866f3384801ae9

Oregon Atty Genl Hardy Myers, are you reading?

As always, I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs.  As medical
students, MDs are TRAINED to perform obvious felonies.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA
to...@chiromotion.com

This - my umpteenth Suspected (Mass) Child Abuse Report to Oregon AG Hardy
Myers - will be archived for global access in the Google usenet archive.

Search http://groups.google.com for "Oregon AG silent - babies be damned..."

This post too will be archived for global access in the Google usenet
archive.

Search http://groups.google.com for "Babies and 'gutless' Royal Canadian
Mounted Police"

Mark Probert

Nov 17, 2005, 10:09:45 AM11/17/05

"I call him Todd," said Ross McMillan, the ponytailed sculptor who
worked with Polcyn for months to painstakingly construct the lifelike
piece. "When you look at his face, doesn't he look like a Todd?"

http://tinyurl.com/9dv3y

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051117/ap_on_sc/dallasaurus;_ylt=Ak.aavZxFF3nm0TiE0MkA28PLBIF;_ylu=X3oDMTA5aHJvMDdwBHNlYwN5bmNhdA--

Todd Gastaldo

Nov 17, 2005, 1:13:15 PM11/17/05
I FOUND AN ERROR...

See below.

First though, Mark Probert's humorous ad hominem:

On a lark, I searched for the definition of Todd...

...from a surname meaning "fox"...
http://www.behindthename.com/php/search.php?terms=Todd&nmd=n&gender=both&ope
rator=or

Mark's humorous ad hominem caused me to re-read my post.

I FOUND AN ERROR...

See below #####

"GUTLESS"...

Donna writes:

See below...

Cristi wrote:

Thank you Cristi.

Cristi continued...

Larry McMahan commented:

As I noted above...

Larry continued...

Most bizarre.

Larry replied:

TO ANY NEW READERS...

THINK ABOUT IT...

That failing...

[#######HERE'S THE ERROR...]

[I wrote:]

Does anyone else (besides Larry) think that MDs are lying to cover-up mere
standard "substandard care." (?)

[I meant to ask, "Does anyone else (besides Larry) think MDs closing birth
canals up to 30% and lying to cover-up is mere standard "substandard care"?
Don't forget, MDs themselves indicate that closing birth canals far LESS
than 30% can KILL.]

Mark Probert

Nov 18, 2005, 10:26:38 AM11/18/05
Todd Gastaldo wrote:
> I FOUND AN ERROR...
>
> See below.
>
> First though, Mark Probert's humorous ad hominem:

There was no ad hominem. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Todd Gastaldo

Nov 18, 2005, 12:40:28 PM11/18/05
DINOSAURS, BABIES - AND MARK PROBERT'S AD HOMINEM...

THEN...

In 1997, I protested American MDs using phony "babies can't feel pain"
neurology as they ripped and sliced infant penises en masse...
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.circumcision/msg/2546c1556f29c9f6?

Mark "Probe" Probert replied:

"Grupenfuhrer Gastaldo, I see you are still at it. Are you the energizer
bunny of the Neo-Nazi movement?"
http://groups.google.com/group/
alt.circumcision/msg/638049cef7da8d39

NOW...

American MDs are STILL ripping and slicing infant penises en masse...

Mark Probert recently "responded" to my ongoing protest of various obstetric
crimes - including the ongoing mass infant penis ripping and slicing...

Mark quoted from a newspaper report of a recently discovered dinosaur...

>> "I call him Todd," said Ross McMillan, the ponytailed sculptor who
>> worked with Polcyn for months to painstakingly construct the lifelike
>> piece. "When you look at his face, doesn't he look like a Todd?"
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/9dv3y

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051117/ap_on_sc/dallasaurus;_ylt=Ak.aavZxFF3nm0
>> E0MkA28PLBIF;_ylu=X3oDMTA5aHJvMDdwBHNlYwN5bmNhdA--

Maybe SOME Todds look like dinosaurs - but not me - I swear!

Nonetheless, I think Mark's suggestion that Todds have a characteristic look
(like dinosaurs - LOL!) was ad hominem - a potential insult to Todds
everywhere (except perhaps dinosaurs named Todd - LOL!)...

I think Mark has again issued forth with ad hominem inspite of Mark's recent
assurance:

"There was no ad hominem. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

Mark's most recent ad hominem is "nicer" ad hominem to be sure - certainly
"nicer" than "Grupenfuhrer Gastaldo" (LOL!) - but it is ad hominem just the
same...

SINCE THE MASSIVE MD CRIMES AGAINST BABIES ARE ONGOING...

...and since MDs are doing far worse than "merely" doing en masse ripping
and slicing of infant penises amid infant screams...

I say again...

<snip>

> Mark's humorous ad hominem caused me to re-read my post.
>

> I FOUND AN ERROR...
>

> court for failing to report.©Đ

Mum of Two

Nov 20, 2005, 4:51:11 AM11/20/05
"Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message

> "I call him Todd," said Ross McMillan, the ponytailed sculptor who worked
> with Polcyn for months to painstakingly construct the lifelike piece.
> "When you look at his face, doesn't he look like a Todd?"
>
> http://tinyurl.com/9dv3y

I think that's the first time I've ever found Probert funny. Sorry Todd!

--
Amy
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,

Todd Gastaldo

Nov 20, 2005, 12:25:33 PM11/20/05
IT **WAS** PRETTY FUNNY (Probert's ad hominem)...

See below.

Mark Probert wrote:

>> "I call him Todd," said Ross McMillan, the ponytailed sculptor who worked
>> with Polcyn for months to painstakingly construct the lifelike piece.
>> "When you look at his face, doesn't he look like a Todd?"
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/9dv3y

Amy (Mum of Two) replied:

> I think that's the first time I've ever found Probert funny. Sorry Todd!

As a Todd, I resemble that remark - LOL!

For any new readers...

I have taken a LOT of shit over the years - some of it quite humorous - for
protesting the mass child abuse behaviors of MDs....

Mark's ad hominem was pretty funny.

Here is my reply to Mark's humorous ad hominem...

DINOSAURS, BABIES - AND MARK PROBERT'S AD HOMINEM - THEN AND NOW...

THEN...

In 1997, I protested American MDs using phony "babies can't feel pain"
neurology as they ripped and sliced infant penises en masse...
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.circumcision/msg/2546c1556f29c9f6?

Mark "Probe" Probert replied:

"Grupenfuhrer Gastaldo, I see you are still at it. Are you the energizer
bunny of the Neo-Nazi movement?"
http://groups.google.com/group/
alt.circumcision/msg/638049cef7da8d39

NOW...

American MDs are STILL ripping and slicing infant penises en masse...

Mark Probert recently "responded" to my ongoing protest of various obstetric
crimes - including the ongoing mass infant penis ripping and slicing...

Mark quoted from a newspaper report of a recently discovered dinosaur...

>> "I call him Todd," said Ross McMillan, the ponytailed sculptor who

>> worked with Polcyn for months to painstakingly construct the lifelike
>> piece. "When you look at his face, doesn't he look like a Todd?"
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/9dv3y

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051117/ap_on_sc/dallasaurus;_ylt=Ak.aavZxFF3nm0
>> E0MkA28PLBIF;_ylu=X3oDMTA5aHJvMDdwBHNlYwN5bmNhdA--

Maybe SOME Todds look like dinosaurs - but not me - I swear!

Nonetheless, I think Mark's suggestion that Todds have a characteristic look
(like dinosaurs - LOL!) was ad hominem - a potential insult to Todds
everywhere (except perhaps dinosaurs named Todd - LOL!)...

Mark offer this assurance...

"There was no ad hominem. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

Mark's most recent ad hominem is "nicer" ad hominem to be sure - certainly
"nicer" than "Grupenfuhrer Gastaldo" (LOL!) - but it is ad hominem just the
same...

SINCE THE MASSIVE MD CRIMES AGAINST BABIES ARE ONGOING...

...and since MDs are doing far worse than "merely" doing en masse ripping
and slicing of infant penises amid infant screams...

I say again...

<snip>

> Mark's humorous ad hominem caused me to re-read my post.
>
> I FOUND AN ERROR...
>
> See below #####
>

> [#######HERE'S THE ERROR...]
>
> [I wrote:]
>

> Does anyone else (besides Larry) think that MDs are lying to cover-up mere
> standard "substandard care." (?)
>

> [I meant to ask, "Does anyone else (besides Larry) think MDs closing birth
> canals up to 30% and lying to cover-up is mere standard "substandard care"?
> Don't forget, MDs themselves indicate that closing birth canals far LESS
> than 30% can KILL.]

Mark Probert

Nov 20, 2005, 12:38:16 PM11/20/05
Todd Gastaldo wrote:
> IT **WAS** PRETTY FUNNY (Probert's ad hominem)...

Todd, you are half-right. It was funny, but not an ad hominem and, most
certainly not meant to be.

>>court for failing to report.房

Todd Gastaldo

Nov 20, 2005, 4:29:32 PM11/20/05
in article 8w2gf.26496$rc7...@fe12.lga, Mark Probert at
markp...@lumbercartel.com wrote on 11/20/05 9:38 AM:

> Todd Gastaldo wrote:
>> IT **WAS** PRETTY FUNNY (Probert's ad hominem)...
>
> Todd, you are half-right. It was funny, but not an ad hominem and, most
> certainly not meant to be.

Mark,

I guess all your previous ad hominem attacks kind of have me wary.

(They definitely have a WWII-era German flavor - LOL!)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.circumcision/msg/638049cef7da8d39

I am glad to read that your most recent humor was "most certainly not meant
to be" an ad hominem attack.

Todd

Mark Probert

Nov 20, 2005, 5:22:39 PM11/20/05
Todd Gastaldo wrote:
> in article 8w2gf.26496$rc7...@fe12.lga, Mark Probert at
> markp...@lumbercartel.com wrote on 11/20/05 9:38 AM:
>

>>Todd Gastaldo wrote:
>>
>>>IT **WAS** PRETTY FUNNY (Probert's ad hominem)...
>>
>>Todd, you are half-right. It was funny, but not an ad hominem and, most
>>certainly not meant to be.
>
> Mark,
>
> I guess all your previous ad hominem attacks kind of have me wary.
>
> (They definitely have a WWII-era German flavor - LOL!)
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.circumcision/msg/638049cef7da8d39

That was written in 1997, years before I began to understand you.

> I am glad to read that your most recent humor was "most certainly not meant
> to be" an ad hominem attack.

I like reptiles (except John Gohde, Ilena Rosenthal and Jan Drew)
(apologies to reptiles). Until recently, we had a pet iguana. I have
become an avid fan of the new TV show 'Surface' and thought that Nym was
kinda cute.