Who is this Todd person?

Daisy Duke

Jul 12, 2001, 8:58:11 AM7/12/01
I keep seeing him mentioned (not recently, I just remembered to post this) and
I don't think I've EVER seen a post from him in the over 1 1/2 years I"ve been
posting here.

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 3.5 months

Pooh

Jul 12, 2001, 9:43:32 AM7/12/01
just be thankful. he is a nutbag. hmm, he'll probably include me in his next
tirade. if his posts weren't so badly constructed and blah, i might bother
to read them.

his pet topics are babies heads being crushed during birth, dangers of birth
semi sitting, all doctors are liars, etc

maybe your newsreader is so advanced it actually killfiles all gastaldo
posts...hehehe

--
love,
fiona
"Daisy Duke" <mugsy...@aol.com> wrote in message

Mom2Many.com

Jul 12, 2001, 12:52:43 PM7/12/01
Nevertheless, someone who is compelled to share his views with the entire
English-speaking world several times a day every day is someone I suspect
most people would cross the street to avoid, n'est-ce pas? Or at the very
least, killfile.

Oh, all right, I admit I'm taking some dramatic license and exaggerating a
bit but I'm not far wrong, am I?

Anita

Shelley W.

Jul 12, 2001, 2:51:37 PM7/12/01
Anybody ever tell the guy to buzz off?

--
Shelley
edd January 1, 2002

"Dave {Reply Address in.sig}" <noone$@llondel.org> wrote in message

> On 12 Jul 2001 12:58:11 GMT, Daisy Duke wrote:
>
> >I keep seeing him mentioned (not recently, I just remembered to post
this) and
> >I don't think I've EVER seen a post from him in the over 1 1/2 years I"ve
been
> >posting here.
> >

> Not seen him for a while. Of course, if he manages to post something
> long enough then the killfile here will eat it anyway. He's a source of
> amusement with his wacko theories about childbirth and the incompetence
> of medical people etc. Sometimes he manages to say the right thing but
> invariably justifies it with invalid reasons so it's best to treat his
> output as amusing BS.
>
> Dave
> --
> mail da v...@llondel.org (without the space)
> http://www.llondel.org/
> Logic is what you use when you run out of ideas

Daisy Duke

Jul 12, 2001, 11:18:24 PM7/12/01
Ok........so what I don't get is why I haven't ever seen a post of his? And If
I have, it's been like one or two??

Does he post binary files? That is the only thing I have filtered out.

Kate Callanan

Jul 13, 2001, 5:58:39 AM7/13/01
You mean that guy who is always bad-mouthing any and every medical
theory/practice under the sun - and posting it to about twenty different
NGs?
I just ignore any posts sent by him, and the resulting thread that shows up.

Kate
~1st born due late Sept.

Shelley W. <n6s...@nb.aibn.com> wrote in message

Kathy Cole

Jul 13, 2001, 10:12:56 AM7/13/01
On 13 Jul 2001 03:18:24 GMT, mugsy...@aol.com (Daisy Duke) wrote:

> Ok........so what I don't get is why I haven't ever seen a post of
> his? And If I have, it's been like one or two??

He doesn't post often, but what he does post is inevitably looooonnng.
AOL might eat them because of that before you see them.

Shelley W.

Jul 13, 2001, 3:42:57 PM7/13/01
If your still reading this thread, he just posted a new message. I don't
know what about because I don't bother reading them but its there.

--
Shelley
edd January 1, 2002

"Daisy Duke" <mugsy...@aol.com> wrote in message

Ellen Hrebeniuk

Jul 14, 2001, 5:27:47 AM7/14/01
In article <abbaryybaqrybet...@sharra.llondel.org>, "Dave
{Reply Address in.sig}" <noone$@llondel.org> wrote:

> Not seen him for a while. Of course, if he manages to post something
> long enough then the killfile here will eat it anyway. He's a source of
> amusement with his wacko theories about childbirth and the incompetence
> of medical people etc. Sometimes he manages to say the right thing but
> invariably justifies it with invalid reasons so it's best to treat his
> output as amusing BS.

I actually can't understand his posts -- he doesn't use normal e-mail
conventions and talks about people I've never heard of.

--
Chookie
Sydney, Australia

Mr Prosser... would have a nice little cottage at point D, with axes over
the door... His wife of course wanted climbing roses, but he wanted axes.
-- Douglas Adams, The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Daisy Duke

Jul 14, 2001, 11:45:30 AM7/14/01
>From: Kathy Cole

>He doesn't post often, but what he does post is inevitably looooonnng.
>AOL might eat them because of that before you see them.

That's probably it, as I always miss the birth stories, too. Aggravating.
THanks.

Daisy Duke

Jul 14, 2001, 11:46:20 AM7/14/01

>not missed any little gems. Those who haven't read him before are
>recommended to go look, just so you know what to expect.
>
>Dave

What is the subject header?