Yurko is out

Peter Bowditch

Mar 17, 2005, 6:02:17 PM3/17/05
I have just been informed by Francine Yurko that baby slaughterer Alan
Yurko is no longer in prison. She was very polite to me and this time
she did not suggest that I kill myself, although she isn't quite sure
that I am me.

--
Peter Bowditch
The Millenium Project
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

Jeff

Mar 17, 2005, 6:38:38 PM3/17/05

"Peter Bowditch" <myfir...@ratbags.com> wrote in message

>I have just been informed by Francine Yurko that baby slaughterer Alan
> Yurko is no longer in prison. She was very polite to me and this time
> she did not suggest that I kill myself, although she isn't quite sure
> that I am me.

Apparantly, the convicted murderer is out:
http://www.local6.com/news/4259982/detail.html

The world was a safer place while he was in jail.

Jeff

Ilena Rose

Mar 17, 2005, 7:13:51 PM3/17/05

And the world is a MUCH safer place since you are no longer licensed
to "practice" medicine ... even with a restricted license as you had
before. Thank God they have not unleashed you on children.

Typical propagandist techniques of Barrett's team to use this kind of
inflammatory language ... attacking those not here to defend
themselves.

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 18:38:38 -0500, "Jeff" <kidsd...@hotmail.com>

Jeff

Mar 17, 2005, 7:20:11 PM3/17/05

"Ilena Rose" <il...@san.rr.com> wrote in message

> And the world is a MUCH safer place since you are no longer licensed
> to "practice" medicine ... even with a restricted license as you had
> before. Thank God they have not unleashed you on children.
>

> Typical propagandist techniques of Barrett's team to use this kind of
> inflammatory language ... attacking those not here to defend
> themselves.

Yurko pleaded guilty to killing his son.

Enough said.

Jeff

00doc

Mar 17, 2005, 8:30:13 PM3/17/05
Ilena Rose wrote:

> ... attacking those not here to defend
> themselves.

You mean like you?

PF Riley

Mar 17, 2005, 11:22:39 PM3/17/05
On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 18:38:38 -0500, "Jeff" <kidsd...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Ummm... let's not overestimate Yurko's importance in the world.

PF

PF Riley

Mar 17, 2005, 11:23:51 PM3/17/05
On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:20:11 -0500, "Jeff" <kidsd...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Yurko pleaded guilty to killing his son.

No, he pleaded no contest to killing his wife's son. Get a clue.

PF

Jeff

Mar 17, 2005, 11:52:24 PM3/17/05

"PF Riley" <pfr...@watt-not.com> wrote in message

Thanks for the clarification. I forgot exactly how the scumbag was
convicted.

JEff

> PF

john

Mar 18, 2005, 3:01:20 AM3/18/05

"Peter Bowditch" <myfir...@ratbags.com> wrote in message
> I have just been informed by Francine Yurko that baby slaughterer Alan
> Yurko is no longer in prison. She was very polite to me and this time
> she did not suggest that I kill myself, although she isn't quite sure
> that I am me.

How restrained of her. You go out of your way to wind her up, and have done
for some time. Vaccine zealots like you are a menace to society, and should
be locked up, not innocent people like Yurko.

Satanic is the word to describe you.

Peter Bowditch

Mar 18, 2005, 5:08:35 AM3/18/05
"john" <nospamo...@vaccine.con> wrote:

Thank you, John. It makes a change from you calling me a Catholic, but
it's probably the same thing to you.

He'll be back inside. People who solve every problem with violence
don't last long on parole. He only has seven convictions so far for
violent crimes, so a few more won't worry him.

john

Mar 18, 2005, 3:06:45 PM3/18/05

> Thank you, John. It makes a change from you calling me a Catholic, but
> it's probably the same thing to you.

I don't have anything against religious people, but satanists use religion
as a front, god by day, lucifer by night
http://www.whale.to/b/religions_q.html, so you can't judge a man by his
appearance, that easily. I know you belong to a Catholic outfit, but I
judge a man on his action not his dog collar, and the hatred you put out
isn't the sort of thing jesus would recommend, or any truly spiritual
person.

For one thing from the psychology perspective:

"The people we judge and hate in life are in fact reflections of our
disowned selves."--Dr Hal Stone.

"Whence come these hatreds...? They are an expression of a desperate effort
to suppress an awareness of our inadequacy, worthlessness, guilt and other
shortcomings of the self. Self-contempt is here transmuted into hatred of
others--and there is a most determined and persistent effort to mask this
switch.....That hatred springs more from self-contempt than from a
legitimate grievance is seen in the intimate connection between hatred and a
guilty conscience.....Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an
empty life. Thus people haunted by the purposelessness of their lives try to
find a new content not only by dedicating themselves to a holy cause but
also by nursing a fanatical grievance."----Eric Hoffer

Get a shrink, or a priest to exorcise that demon who is pulling your chain,
mate. And leave Yurko and his family alone.

Todd Gastaldo

Mar 18, 2005, 3:21:46 PM3/18/05
BRAVO! YURKO IS OUT!

See below

"Peter Bowditch" <myfir...@ratbags.com> wrote in message

BRAVO! YURKO IS OUT!

Peter Bowditch

Australian Council Against Health Fraud
http://www.acahf.org.au

Peter,

As you may remember, I don't think Alan Yurko killed his infant son. I am
glad he is finally out of prison.

If he truly were a "baby slaughterer" as you allege I don't think he would
have made it out of prison - and I don't think the State of Ohio would have
let him go so soon.

I think Alan was right. I think it likely that bizarre medical "care"
killed his infant son. Also significant: Alan appeared to me to have been
imprisoned by bizarre medical testimony.

The American medical profession has been telling obvious lies to cover-up
obvious crime against babies for a long time.

See the Four OB Lies below.

PETER, HOW ABOUT YOU?

As you pilloried Alan as a "baby slaughterer" while he was still in prison -
you ignored obvious MASS (sometimes fatal) child abuse by MDs.

I suspect you may STILL be ignoring the obvious mass (sometimes fatal) child
abuse by MDs.

How bizarre that you publicly pilloried a man convicted and imprisoned for
killing his son - but you said nothing to stop ONGOING harm to children
caused by MDs.

Again, I am glad Alan Yurko is finally out of prison.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon, USA
to...@chiromotion.com

PS Is your Australian Council Against Health Fraud doing anything to stop
obstetricians from closing birth canals up to 30% and keeping birth canals
closed when babies get stuck?

Is your Australian Council Against Health Fraud doing anything to stop
obstetricians from temporarily asphyxiating babies and robbing them of up to
50% of their blood volume?

See my Open Letter to Susan J. Walker, MD of the FDA below...

Your Australian Council Against Health Fraud quotes one of your articles
wherein you write:

"When people say that all vaccines are ineffective, I wonder about the world
they live in."
http://www.acahf.org.au/articles/vaccines.htm

I wonder about this world we live in too!

You also wrote in your article: "There will be those who contract these
diseases even though vaccinated..."

YEP! Parents seeking vaccine exemptions need to be informed of this fact
finally - it will help expose the Exclusion Day vaccination promotion as the
fraudulent financial cattleprod that it is.

Since some kids aren't immunized by their vaccinations, you tell everyone
that ALL children will be protected/sent home during disease outbreaks - not
just vaccine exempt children.

As I noted for FDA Susan, MDs are powerfully (fraudulently) inferring that
their vaccines are 100% effective - by concealing a servious vaccine adverse
event ("failure-to-immunize") as they (in effect) deny massive numbers of
babies massive numbers of free daily immunizations....

See below.

MDs are committing mass IMMUNOLOGIC child abuse to go along with their mass
PHYSICAL child abuse.

I hope your Australian Council Against Health Fraud can be counted on to
help expose it.

Here is my Open Letter to Susan at the FDA...

OBs CLOSE BIRTH CANALS UP TO 30%/MERCOLAGETS FDA WARNING LETTER

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access at http://groups.google.com)

Susan J. Walker, M.D.
Food and Drug Administration/FDA
Director
Division of Dietary Supplement Programs
Office of Nutritional Products, Labeling and Dietary Supplements
Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition

via Kenneth M. P. Taylor, Ph.D., Chemist, Food and Drug
Administration, Division of Dietary Supplement Programs, 5100 Paint Branch
Parkway, College Park, Maryland 20740-3835.
(301) 436-1439.
Kenneth...@CFSAN.FDA.GOV

Susan,

I am wondering why Dr. Mercola is getting hammered (see your post below)
while FDA allows OBs to use devices called delivery tables to close birth
canals up to 30% and keep birth canals closed the "extra" up to 30% when
babies get stuck.

See FDA MDR: Obstetric tables...
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/2de0cd093cfc2a6d

I know your FDA division is different from the FDA division I filed my
Obstetric table MDR/complaint with - but I thought I'd write to you since
you gave out Ken's email Kenneth...@CFSAN.FDA.GOV

FDA is one foot-dragging organization - babies be damned.

At the very least, maybe you and Ken will tell pregnant women you know that
OBs are closing birth canals - and how easy it is for women to allow their
birth canals to open the "extra" up to 30%?

All pregnant women have to do to allow their birth canals to open the
"extra" up to 30% is roll onto their sides as they push their babies out.
But pregnant women should beware: Some OBs let women "try" alternative
delivery positions - but then close their birth canals up to 30% by moving
them back to semisitting or dorsal - many times putting their feet in the
medical device's stirrups for the actual delivery...

Did I mention? OBs are routinely KEEPING birth canals closed the "extra" up
to 30% when babies get stuck as they pull with hands, forceps or vacuums?
Did I mention sometimes OBs pull so hard they rip spinal nerves out of tiny
spinal cords? I don't think I did....

It's the result of the Four OB Lies below.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon, USA
to...@chiromotion.com

THE FOUR OB LIES

OB LIE #1. After MASSIVE change in the AP pelvic outlet diameter was
clinically demonstrated in 1911 and radiographically demonstrated in 1957,
the authors of Williams Obstetrics began erroneously claiming that pelvic
diamaters DON'T CHANGE at delivery.

OB LIE #2. After Ohlsen pointed out in 1973 that pelvic diameters DO
change - the authors of Williams Obstetrics began erroneously claiming that
their most frequent delivery position - dorsal - widens the outlet.

OB LIE #3. After I pointed out in 1992 that dorsal CLOSES - and so does
semisitting - the authors of Williams Obstetrics - put the correct
biomechanics in their 1993 edition - but kept in their text (in the same
paragraph!) - the dorsal widens bald lie that first called my attention to
their text...

OB LIE #4. OBs are actually KEEPING birth canals closed when babies get
stuck - and claiming they are doing everything to allow the birth canal open
maximally. (ACOG Shoulder Dystocia video - also forceps and vacuum births
are performed with the mother in lithotomy.)

See Make birth better: Dan Rather, before you leave CBS...

I noted some of the OB lies in an Open Letter to the FTC years ago...
http://home1.gte.net/gastaldo/­part2ftc.html

RELEVANT AMA PRINCIPLES OF MEDICAL ETHICS....

"[AMA physician[s] shall...strive to expose those physicians...who engage in
fraud or deception."

"[AMA p]hysician[s] shall...seek changes in those requirements which are
contrary to the best interests of the patient."

"[AMA p]hysician[s] shall...make relevant information available to patients,
colleagues, and the public..."
http://www.psych.org/psych_pra­ct/ethics/ethics_opinions53101­.cfm

OTHER PHYSICIAN FRAUD AND DECEPTION

Physicians are CONCEALING a vaccine adverse event (failure-to-immunize) as
they fraudulently promote their vaccinations as being 100% effective as they
(in effect) deny massive numbers of babies massive numbers of free daily
immunizations.

See Breasts as doctors (also: Medical Veritas)
http://groups-beta.google.com/­group/misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/­df325ac66...

(My thanks to MEDICAL VERITAS Editor-in-Chief Gary S. Goldman, PhD for
stimulating me to write "Breasts as doctors," just cited.)

Physicians are also temporarily asphyxiating babies and robbing massive
amounts of blood volume from them (up to 50%). The medical euphemism for
this obvious medical crime is "immediate cord clamping."

See Homebirth (also: AMA: Is it illegal for OBs to lie?)
http://groups-beta.google.com/­group/misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/­0af4b794f...

(My thanks to Donna Young - www.lotusbirth.com - for calling my attention to
the immediate cord clamping child abuse.)

As I've often noted, I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. As
medical students, MDs are TRAINED to perform the obvious felonies discussed
above.

Susan, physicians are committing mass IMMUNOLOGIC child abuse (in effect
denying massive immunizations and massive numbers of immune/stem cells) as
they commit mass PHYSICAL child abuse (denying massive amounts of blood
volume and closing birth canals, etc.)

Since you are a physician Susan, you should be striving to expose the fraud
and deception. See the AMA Principles of Medical Ethics quoted above.

Interestingly, Gary S. Goldman, PhD has indicated he suspects
birth-canal-closing/semisitting is child abuse - but he wants to censor the
phrase "child abuse" from my Open Letter to BRITISH GRAY'S ANATOMY.

See Healthy babies vs. Dr. Goldman's 'subtleties of medical writing'
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/b75496a22bb2b4d8

Susan, why NOT use the child protection laws to protect children from MDs
who are lying in a lame attempt to cover-up their mass child abuse crimes?

Maybe you could get all FDA physicians to work to stop OBs from closing
birth canals the "extra" up to 30% and stop them from robbing babies of the
"extra" up to 50% of blood volume?

Maybe you could get them all to submit those mandatory 11165PC Suspected
Child Abuse Reports? (That is what they are called in California where Gary
S. Goldman, PhD resides.)

Just a thought.

Another thought: I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs because as
medical students MDs are TRAINED to commit mass child abuse.

Ken, I hope you will foward this to Susan.

Thanks.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
to...@chiromotion.com

Jeff

Mar 18, 2005, 4:11:49 PM3/18/05

"Todd Gastaldo" <tgas...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> BRAVO! YURKO IS OUT!

He is a convicted murderer.

Jeff

Ilena Rose

Mar 18, 2005, 4:55:17 PM3/18/05
On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:11:49 -0500, "Jeff" <kidsd...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

As always, you are deaf, dumb and blind to the facts.

You post lies as facts ... Quackspeak.

Typical for someone like you have lied that you were a pediatrician
although you never even had an unrestricted medical license ... and
have had none for many years.

http://www.local6.com/news/3687857/detail.html

Murder Conviction Overturned; Yurko Goes Free

POSTED: 5:04 p.m. EDT August 27, 2004
UPDATED: 6:06 p.m. EDT August 27, 2004

A father serving a life sentence for shaking his baby to death is a
free man Friday night after an Orange County judge overturned his 1999
conviction, according to Local 6 News.

Jeff

Mar 18, 2005, 5:18:22 PM3/18/05

> On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:11:49 -0500, "Jeff" <kidsd...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>>"Todd Gastaldo" <tgas...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>>> BRAVO! YURKO IS OUT!
>>
>>He is a convicted murderer.
>>
>>Jeff
>

> As always, you are deaf, dumb and blind to the facts.

The fact is that when he pleased guilty, he became a convicted murderer.

Jeff

<garbage deleted>

Todd Gastaldo

Mar 18, 2005, 6:38:25 PM3/18/05
JEFF P.UTZ, MD - AGAIN

See below

Jeff P.Utz, MD <kidsd...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Jeff P.Utz, MD

Jeff,

My recollection..

If Alan Yurko pled guilty - he was out immediately.

If he refused to plead guilty - he went back to prison until a new trial.

My further recollection is that he pled guilty because he consented to
medical "care" which he believes killed his son.

I read about that medical "care" his son was subjected to - and the fact
that the medical examiner involved did some bizarre things.

The medical "care" Alan's little son was subjected to might have been/was
probably as fraudulent ad the "scientific" medical "care" called
"obstetrics."

See the Four OB Lies below.

I'm pretty sure after years in prison I would have pled guilty too to get
out immediately.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
to...@chiromotion.com

PS Jeff, you snipped info about your profession committing MASS (sometimes
fatal) CHILD ABUSE.

For example, MD-obstetricians are closing birth canals up to 30% and keeping
birth canals closed when babies get stuck - and lying to cover-up...

See PhD: Semisitting birth is child abuse, URL below.

Here again is what you snipped....

BRAVO! YURKO IS OUT!

See below

BRAVO! YURKO IS OUT!

Peter,

PETER, HOW ABOUT YOU?

Todd

See below.

Susan,

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Todd

THE FOUR OB LIES

Just a thought.

Thanks.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
to...@chiromotion.com

Jeff,

For more info about the mass child abuse crimes of your profession...

See PhD: Semisitting birth is child abuse (Also Dr. Dean and baby
penises)...
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/4255f0777073f3ed

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Your friend,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
to...@chiromotion.com

Ilena Rose

Mar 18, 2005, 7:14:17 PM3/18/05
wrote:

As always, you are deaf, dumb and blind to the facts.

You post lies as facts ... Quackspeak.

Ilena Rose

Jeff

Mar 18, 2005, 8:50:45 PM3/18/05

> On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:11:49 -0500, "Jeff" <kidsd...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>>"Todd Gastaldo" <tgas...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>>> BRAVO! YURKO IS OUT!
>>
>>He is a convicted murderer.
>>
>>Jeff
>

> As always, you are deaf, dumb and blind to the facts.

the fact is that this guy plead no contest, which makes him a convicted
murderer.

Jeff

<gabage deleted.\>

Jeff

Mar 18, 2005, 8:49:53 PM3/18/05

> The conviction was overturned as Utz well knows ... he is no longer a
> convicted murderer.

correct. Then Yurko pleaded no contest, which makes him a murder convict.

Jeff

<garbage deleted>

LadyLollipop

Mar 19, 2005, 12:53:10 AM3/19/05

"Jeff" <kidsd...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

You don't know much about ur crummy justice system, do you Jeff?

LL

Ilena Rose

Mar 19, 2005, 7:27:41 AM3/19/05
On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:49:53 -0500, "Jeff" <kidsd...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

You must have studied law in the Disbarred Attorney Mark S Probert Law
School!

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/SandraProbert.htm

Jeff

Mar 19, 2005, 8:28:57 AM3/19/05

> On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:49:53 -0500, "Jeff" <kidsd...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>>"Ilena Rose" <il...@san.rr.com> wrote in message
>>> The conviction was overturned as Utz well knows ... he is no longer a
>>> convicted murderer.
>>
>>correct. Then Yurko pleaded no contest, which makes him a murder convict.
>>
>>Jeff
>>
>><garbage deleted>
>>

> You must have studied law in the Disbarred Attorney Mark S Probert Law
> School!

Neither I nor the Mark Probert who participates in this group has ever been
a lawyer. I have never even stepped foot in a law school.

> www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/SandraProbert.htm
>

> http://www.local6.com/news/3687857/detail.html
>
> Murder Conviction Overturned\

No. He pleaded no contest. That makes him a murder convict.

Jeff

Jeff

Mar 19, 2005, 8:29:43 AM3/19/05

"LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

I know enough that when you plead no contest, that is a conviction.

jeff

> LL

Probert@lumbercartel.com Mark Probert

Mar 19, 2005, 9:14:50 AM3/19/05

"Jeff" <kidsd...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

According to:
http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry?id=n0130300

no·lo con·ten·de·re (nl kn-tnd-r)

NOUN:

A plea made by the defendant in a criminal action that is substantially but
not technically an admission of guilt and subjects the defendant to
punishment but permits denial of the alleged facts in other proceedings.

Draw your own conclusions.

Probert@lumbercartel.com Mark Probert

Mar 19, 2005, 9:16:28 AM3/19/05

"LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

Don't blame everyone for the lousy system in Florida. Look at what Terri
Schiavo has gone through for 15 years. If that does not nauseate a person,
then that person is the one who is brain dead.

Ilena Rose

Mar 19, 2005, 10:33:37 AM3/19/05

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 08:28:57 -0500, "Jeff" <kidsd...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Neither I nor the Mark Probert who participates in this group has ever been
>a lawyer.

Thank you for repeating this lie.

Your ignorance is further showed here:

>No. He pleaded no contest. That makes him a murder convict. (Yurko)

>Jeff

Wrong yet again

Ilena Rose

Mar 19, 2005, 10:37:09 AM3/19/05
On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 09:14:50 -0500, "Mark Probert" <Mark
Pro...@lumbercartel.com> wrote:

>Draw your own conclusions.

Okay.

1. The conviction was overturned.

2. EXCERPT from Probert's Disbarrment:

Ordered that ... Mark Probert, is commanded to continue to desist and
refrain .., (3) from giving to another an opinion as to the law or its
application or any advice in relation thereto, and

92-02731
SUPREME COURT OF NEW YORK, APPELLATE DIVISION, SECOND DEPARTMENT

183 A.D.2d 282; 590 N.Y.S.2d 747

November 9, 1992, Decided

PRIOR HISTORY: [***1]

Disciplinary proceedings instituted by the Grievance Committee for the
Tenth Judicial District. Respondent was admitted to the Bar on
February 15, 1978, at a term of the Appellate Division of the Supreme
Court in the Second Judicial Department, under the name Mark S.
Probert.

DISPOSITION: Ordered that the petitioner's motion to impose discipline
upon the respondent based upon his failure to appear or answer is
granted; and it is further,

HEADNOTES: Attorney and Client - Disciplinary Proceedings

Respondent attorney, who is charged with 22 counts of failing to
cooperate with investigations of alleged misconduct by the Grievance
Committee, and who has failed to answer or appear, is disbarred.

COUNSEL:

Frank A. Finnerty, Jr., Westbury (Muriel L. Gennosa of counsel), for
petitioner.

JUDGES: Mangano, P. J., Thompson, Bracken, Sullivan and Harwood, JJ.,
concur.

Ordered that the petitioner's motion to impose discipline upon the
respondent based upon his failure to appear or answer is granted; and
it is further,

Ordered that pursuant to Judiciary Law § 90, effective immediately,
the respondent, Mark Probert, is disbarred and his name is stricken
from the roll of attorneys and counselors-at-law; and it is further,

Ordered that the respondent shall continue to comply with this Court's
rules governing the conduct of disbarred, suspended and resigned
attorneys (22 NYCRR 691.10); and it is further,

Ordered that pursuant to Judiciary [***2] Law § 90, the respondent,
Mark Probert, is commanded to continue to desist and refrain (1) from
practicing law in any form, either as principal or as agent, clerk or
employee of another, (2) from appearing as an attorney or
counselor-at-law before any court, Judge, Justice, board, commission
or other public authority, (3) from giving to another an opinion as to
the law or its application or any advice in relation thereto, and (4)
from holding himself out in any way as an attorney and
counselor-at-law.

OPINIONBY: Per Curiam.

OPINION: [*282]

[**747] By decision and order of this Court dated September 29, 1989,
the respondent was suspended from the practice of law until the
further order of this Court based upon his failure to cooperate with
the Grievance Committee. By further order of this Court dated June 4,
1992, the Grievance Committee was authorized to institute and
prosecute a disciplinary proceeding [*283] against the respondent and
the Honorable Moses M. Weinstein was appointed as Special Referee.

[**748] A notice of petition and petition was personally served upon
the respondent on July 2, 1992. No answer was forthcoming. The
petitioner now moves to hold the [***3] respondent in default. The
motion was personally served upon the respondent on August 14, 1992.
The respondent has failed to submit any papers in response to the
default motion.

The charges involve 22 counts of the respondent's failure to cooperate
with the Grievance Committee in its investigations into complaints of
professional misconduct.

The charges, if established, would require the imposition of a
disciplinary sanction against the respondent. Since the respondent has
chosen not to appear or answer in these proceedings, the charges must
be deemed established. The petitioner's motion to hold the respondent
in default and impose discipline is, therefore, granted. Accordingly,
the respondent is disbarred and his name is stricken from the roll of
attorneys and counselors-at-law, effective immediately.

Ilena Rose

Mar 19, 2005, 10:36:53 AM3/19/05

Jeff

Mar 19, 2005, 10:44:17 AM3/19/05

> On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 08:28:57 -0500, "Jeff" <kidsd...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>>Neither I nor the Mark Probert who participates in this group has ever
>>been
>>a lawyer.
>

> Thank you for repeating this lie.

You and I have an honest disagreement about this. I have seen no evidence
that convinces me that there aren't two people with the name Mark Probert,
one of whome was a lawyer and a different one who participates in this
newsgroup.

Plus, I don't see why it matters.

> Your ignorance is further showed here:
>

>>No. He pleaded no contest. That makes him a murder convict. (Yurko)
>
>>Jeff
>

> Wrong yet again
>
> http://www.local6.com/news/3687857/detail.html
>

> Murder Conviction Overturned\\\

Yurko pleaded no contest. That makes him a murder convict.

Unless you have something new to add to this conversation, I won't follow up
on any of your posts.

Jeff

Ilena Rose

Mar 19, 2005, 12:28:33 PM3/19/05
On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 10:44:17 -0500, "Jeff" <kidsd...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>. I have seen no evidence
>that convinces me that there aren't two people with the name Mark Probert,
>one of whome was a lawyer and a different one who participates in this
>newsgroup.

It's typical QuackLogic ... you are also blind, deaf and dumb to the
harm done by breast implants ...

and now as well to the harm done to Mark S Probert's "clients" which
caused his disbarment ...

That you proclaim with such certainty:

>Neither I nor the Mark Probert who participates in this group has ever been
>a lawyer.

Gives your credibility to access evidence and come to an appropriate
and correct assessment -40C

LadyLollipop

Mar 19, 2005, 3:55:36 PM3/19/05

"Jeff" <kidsd...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Ilena Rose" <il...@san.rr.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:49:53 -0500, "Jeff" <kidsd...@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>"Ilena Rose" <il...@san.rr.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>>correct. Then Yurko pleaded no contest, which makes him a murder convict.
>>>
>>>Jeff
>>>
>>><garbage deleted>
>>>

>> You must have studied law in the Disbarred Attorney Mark S Probert Law
>> School!
>
> Neither I nor the Mark Probert who participates in this group has ever
> been a lawyer.

Oh? Care to prove that???

I have never even stepped foot in a law school.

>> www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/SandraProbert.htm
>>

>> http://www.local6.com/news/3687857/detail.html
>>
>> Murder Conviction Overturned\
>
> No. He pleaded no contest. That makes him a murder convict.
>
> Jeff

Now you have two things to prove.

LL

LadyLollipop

Mar 19, 2005, 4:06:10 PM3/19/05

> "Ilena Rose" <il...@san.rr.com> wrote in message
>>

>> On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 08:28:57 -0500, "Jeff" <kidsd...@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>Neither I nor the Mark Probert who participates in this group has ever
>>>been
>>>a lawyer.
>>

>> Thank you for repeating this lie.
>
> You and I have an honest disagreement about this. I have seen no evidence
> that convinces me that there aren't two people with the name Mark Probert,
> one of whome was a lawyer and a different one who participates in this
> newsgroup.

Neither could you see a cover up from the FDA, as a matter of fact, you
stated you were gad they were doing their job, while they were being totally
dishonest.

So excuse me, if me if I have no faith in your judgment, based on this.

> Plus, I don't see why it matters.

There ya go, it matters not, if we have dishonest people here as long as
they are of the *gang*

Thanks for making my point so perfectly.

>> Your ignorance is further showed here:
>>

>>>No. He pleaded no contest. That makes him a murder convict. (Yurko)
>>
>>>Jeff
>>

>> Wrong yet again
>>
>> http://www.local6.com/news/3687857/detail.html
>>
>> Murder Conviction Overturned\\\
>
> Yurko pleaded no contest. That makes him a murder convict.
>
> Unless you have something new to add to this conversation, I won't follow
> up on any of your posts.
>
> Jeff

Yes, quit following when you are proven wrong. Then learn what pleading no
contest means, continue with learning of our *crummy* justice system.

Then stop playing God.

In that order.

LL

LadyLollipop

Mar 19, 2005, 4:31:06 PM3/19/05

"Jeff" <kidsd...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Lord have mercury. You have a lot to learn, now juwt WHERE did you learn
that???

It appears you know very little about our *crummy* justice system. Are you
aware that if one pleads giilty, all kinds of deals are make, and one serves
LESS time from LYING. All becuase the police want to wrap up the deal and
add another notch to their belt, with absolutely NO regard to the innocence
of the person???

Pleading no contest ABSOLUTLELY does NOT mean conviction.

LL

LadyLollipop

Mar 19, 2005, 4:38:44 PM3/19/05

"Mark Probert" <Mark Pro...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message

> "LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Jeff" <kidsd...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > "Ilena Rose" <il...@san.rr.com> wrote in message

>> > the fact is that this guy plead no contest, which makes him a convicted
>> > murderer.
>> >
>> > Jeff
>>
>> You don't know much about uor crummy justice system, do you Jeff?

> Don't blame everyone for the lousy system in Florida

Don't twist, Marko, I didn't mention Florida

Diversion snipped.

LL

If you have a different subject, start a new thread.

I have VERY strong feelings about the divert subject.

LL

Jeff

Mar 19, 2005, 6:17:07 PM3/19/05

> "Jeff" <kidsd...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Ilena Rose" <il...@san.rr.com> wrote in message

>>> Thank you for repeating this lie.
>>
>> You and I have an honest disagreement about this. I have seen no evidence
>> that convinces me that there aren't two people with the name Mark
>> Probert, one of whome was a lawyer and a different one who participates
>> in this newsgroup.
>
> Neither could you see a cover up from the FDA, as a matter of fact, you
> stated you were gad they were doing their job, while they were being
> totally dishonest.

Please provide the context for my statement.

The FDA needs to do a better job at some things, like getting all the info
from drug makers before licensing products.

> So excuse me, if me if I have no faith in your judgment, based on this.

That's fine with me.

>> Plus, I don't see why it matters.
>
> There ya go, it matters not, if we have dishonest people here as long as
> they are of the *gang*

I didn't know we have a gang, here.

> Thanks for making my point so perfectly.

Any time.

Jeff

Jeff

Mar 19, 2005, 6:19:23 PM3/19/05

> "Jeff" <kidsd...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Ilena Rose" <il...@san.rr.com> wrote in message

>>> You must have studied law in the Disbarred Attorney Mark S Probert Law
>>> School!
>>
>> Neither I nor the Mark Probert who participates in this group has ever
>> been a lawyer.
>
> Oh? Care to prove that???

Mark says that he isn't the same Mark. That is good enough for me.

> I have never even stepped foot in a law school.
>>
>>> www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/SandraProbert.htm
>>>

>>> http://www.local6.com/news/3687857/detail.html
>>>
>>> Murder Conviction Overturned\
>>
>> No. He pleaded no contest. That makes him a murder convict.
>>
>> Jeff
>
> Now you have two things to prove.

No, I don't.

If someone wishes to prove that Mark is the lawyer, that person is welcome
to so. But I don't need to prove that he is not the lawyer. But, I don't
need to prove that a person who pleads no contest is a convict, etiher.

So I have nothing to prove to you.

Jeff

Jeff

Mar 19, 2005, 6:24:32 PM3/19/05

"LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

Yeah, I know that.

> Pleading no contest ABSOLUTLELY does NOT mean conviction.

http://www.justicedenied.org/issue/issue_26/fl_prosecutors_extract_pleas_jd_issue26.html

Note the part about a no-context plea has all the implications of a
conviction after a guilty plea.

Jeff

> LL

LadyLollipop

Mar 19, 2005, 6:41:02 PM3/19/05

> "LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Jeff" <kidsd...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Ilena Rose" <il...@san.rr.com> wrote in message

>>> Neither I nor the Mark Probert who participates in this group has ever
>>> been a lawyer.
>>
>> Oh? Care to prove that???
>
> Mark says that he isn't the same Mark. That is good enough for me.

I see. Well as I have proven Mark lies, but then I have also proven you have
at least once. A real pity you believe Mark. Do you realize that is only one
Mark S Probert is New York? Guess that doesn't matter. as *gang* member
stick together

>> I have never even stepped foot in a law school.

>>> No. He pleaded no contest. That makes him a murder convict.
>>>
>>> Jeff
>>
>> Now you have two things to prove.
>
> No, I don't.

Oh, so you, like Mark can just say anything and not prove it.

Just WHERE did you learn that pleading no contest, means conviction???

> If someone wishes to prove that Mark is the lawyer, that person is welcome
> to so. But I don't need to prove that he is not the lawyer. But, I don't
> need to prove that a person who pleads no contest is a convict, etiher.

I see. A pity you just post anything that is *opinion and say you *know* it,
that's lying, Jeff.

> So I have nothing to prove to you.
>
> Jeff

Then I conclude, not to believe what you say.

LL

Probert@lumbercartel.com Mark Probert

Mar 19, 2005, 6:51:20 PM3/19/05

"LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

> "Jeff" <kidsd...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Ilena Rose" <il...@san.rr.com> wrote in message

> >> You must have studied law in the Disbarred Attorney Mark S Probert Law
> >> School!
> >
> > Neither I nor the Mark Probert who participates in this group has ever
> > been a lawyer.
>
> Oh? Care to prove that???

Jan, assume for a moment that someone claims that you were molesting
children when you ran your daycare service. Now, tell me just how you are
going to prove it is not true.

Proving a negative is impossible.

Probert@lumbercartel.com Mark Probert

Mar 19, 2005, 6:53:04 PM3/19/05

> "Mark Probert" <Mark Pro...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Jeff" <kidsd...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> You don't know much about uor crummy justice system, do you Jeff?
> >
> > Don't blame everyone for the lousy system in Florida
>
> Don't twist, Marko, I didn't mention Florida
>
> Diversion snipped.

It was but another example of the lousy system in Flroida. They are not
alone.

LadyLollipop

Mar 19, 2005, 6:57:01 PM3/19/05

> "LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Jeff" <kidsd...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Ilena Rose" <il...@san.rr.com> wrote in message

>>> You and I have an honest disagreement about this. I have seen no
>>> evidence
>>> that convinces me that there aren't two people with the name Mark
>>> Probert, one of whome was a lawyer and a different one who participates
>>> in this newsgroup.
>>
>> Neither could you see a cover up from the FDA, as a matter of fact, you
>> stated you were gad they were doing their job, while they were being
>> totally dishonest.
>
> Please provide the context for my statement.

Again???

Let's start with IIena's post, followed by yours, followed by mine.

Ilena Rose Aug 5 2004, 8:43 pm hide options

Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative, talk.politics.medicine,
misc.kids.health, alt.support.breast-implant
From: Ilena Rose <i...@san.rr.com> - Find messages by this author
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 21:43:53 -0600
Subject: Antidepressants harm youth: report
| Report Abuse

News > Fortune 500

Antidepressants harm youth: report

Newspaper says FDA exploring link between antidepressant drugs,
suicidal tendencies in young people.
August 5, 2004: 7:42 AM EDT

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A new U.S. Food and Drug Administration analysis
of clinical trial data suggests a link between antidepressant drugs
and suicidal tendencies among young people, a newspaper report said
Thursday.

The analysis, which focused on 25 studies of nine drugs, found that
children and teenagers who took the drugs were twice as likely to
exhibit behavior or thoughts that appeared suicidal, compared with
those who took placebos, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing a
draft document containing the analysis.

FDA officials are trying to determine if widely used antidepressants
such as Prozac make children or teenagers suicide-prone, or whether
the disease itself is responsible.

www.psychiatrymatters.md
The issue is controversial because Congress is examining the FDA
decision this year to block a staffer from revealing a similar
finding, based on many of the same trials. The FDA may face pressure
to limit young people's use of the drugs, the newspaper said.

An FDA spokeswoman told the newspaper the agency is still reviewing
the data, and could not comment before an advisory committee meets to
review a final version of the analysis, expected on September 13 and
14.

Among the drugs included in the analysis are Forest Laboratories's
(FRX: Research, Estimates) Celexa, GlaxoSmith Kline's (GSK: Research,
Estimates) Paxil and Wellbutrin and Pfizer's (PFE: Research,
Estimates) Zoloft, said the newspaper. Wyeth's (WYE: Research,
Estimates) Effexor andEli Lilly & Co.'s (LLY: Research, Estimates)
Prozac, which is also available generically, were also included.

Earlier this year, Rep. Joe Barton, a Texas Republican who chairs the
House Energy and Commerce Committee, said there were "troubling
questions of whether FDA supervisors inappropriately suppressed
significant information that would have been of consequence to their
own advisory committee, not to mention the public."

The primary medical reviewer on the issue, Andy Mosholder, found a
connection between antidepressants and increased suicidal tendencies,
but other reviewers disagreed, saying more analysis was needed. Agency
officials asked Columbia University experts to look at various data.

Some people also have asked why the FDA has taken longer to act than
British authorities, who advised doctors not to prescribe most of the
drugs known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors to anyone under
18.

In April, Express Scripts Inc., which keeps statistics on drug use,
said pre-school children's use of antidepressants nearly doubled
between 1998 and 2002, the fastest growth among any age group.

------------------------------­------------------------------­--------------------

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org

Jeff Aug 6 2004, 5:03 am show options

Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative, talk.politics.medicine,
misc.kids.health, alt.support.breast-implant
From: "Jeff" <kidsdoc2...@hotmail.com> - Find messages by this
author
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 08:03:40 -0400
Subject: Re: Antidepressants harm youth: report
original | Report Abuse

This is old news. Britain even banned some antidepressents for use by
kids.

I am glad to see the FDA is doing their job to keep drugs usage safe.

Jeff

Jan Aug 6 2004, 9:44 am show options

Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
From: jdrew63...@aol.com (Jan) - Find messages by this
author
Date: 06 Aug 2004 16:44:07 GMT

>Subject: Re: Antidepressants harm youth: report
>From: "M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-August 6, 2004"
M,a,r,kP,r,o,b,e,r,t
>08-06...@lymbercartel.com
>Date: 8/6/2004 6:37 AM Pacific Standard Time

>"Jeff" <kidsdoc2...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> This is old news. Britain even banned some antidepressents
for use by
>kids.

>> I am glad to see the FDA is doing their job to keep drugs
usage safe.

>One of the problems they have is determining whther the
medication induced a
>suicide (if that actually does happen) or whether the
underlying pathology
>was the cause. There are an incredible number of variables that
the
>researchers have to account for, I suspect that the true answer
is that we
>will never really know for sure if it was the medication, or
the pathology

The biggest prblem is honesty and coverups. We'll find same
someday AFTER
millions of kids lives have been ruined by DRUGGING them at an
early age and
all through their lives.

http://www.newstarget.com/0008­80.html

Antidepressants shown to be useless in helping adolescents,
while suicides
abound

When it comes to antidepressant prescription drugs, the
pharmaceutical industry
and FDA are jointly engaged in one of the most massive health
fraud coverups of
the century. The level of distortion and outright unethical
behavior in which
the drug companies and FDA have engaged in order to profitably
sell tens of
millions of prescriptions of antidepressant drugs each year has
reached epic
proportions.
To this day, some FDA advisers continue to claim there is no
scientific
evidence showing that antidepressant prescription drugs actually
caused
children to engage in violent behavior or commit suicide. And
yet the
pharmaceutical companies' own studies very likely reveal
precisely that, which
is why those same companies have refused to make their data
public. And yet
those companies were forced to admit in letters to doctors in
the UK that these
prescription drugs were, in fact, linked to violent and suicidal
behavior among
adolescents and that doctors should no longer prescribe the
drugs to children.

The ability of antidepressant drugs to alter the behavior of
children and cause
them to commit violent acts is so strong that it could not be
hidden with even
the best efforts of drug company researchers, who engaged in all
sorts of
subterfuge in order to skew the test results: such as
disallowing from the
study children most likely to commit suicide in the first place.
Similarly,
drug companies never publicized some of the more famous examples
of
antidepressant drugs gone bad, such as when two high school
students in
Columbine, Colorado opened fire on their classmates, killing
dozens. Both
students were on antidepressant drugs at the time.

The list of suicides and the incidence of violent behavior by
children taking
antidepressant drugs continues to grow, and yet both the FDA and
the
manufacturers of these drugs continue to deny any link
whatsoever. Realize
there is absolutely no scientific evidence showing that these
antidepressant
drugs do anything at all to improve the mental state of children
taking them.
There is simply no evidence of this, despite all of the studies
that have been
paid for by drug companies in an effort to find some tiny shred
of positive
news they could take to the FDA as "proof" that these drugs were
useful. If
anything, the drug companies' own clinical trials have only
proven that
antidepressant drugs cause violent behavior and suicides, not
that they improve
the mental state of children taking them.

All of this is a moot point anyway, since mental depression is
not caused by a
brain chemical imbalance in the first place. Imbalanced brain
chemistry is
simply the resulting symptom of a deeper cause: nutritional
imbalances, lack of
sunlight, and lack of physical fitness, primarily.

Healthful nutritional habits that eliminate refined
carbohydrates from the diet
(such as white flour, soft drinks and refined sugar) go a long
way towards
eliminating negative states of mental health. Exposure to health
enhancing
natural sunlight -- a healing practice known as phototherapy or
vibrational
medicine -- further improves the overall health and mental
functioning of
practically every human being. Add in regular physical exercise
that further
balances brain chemistry, and you have a simple 1-2-3 approach
to reversing
virtually every case of depression in the country.

And yet the very idea that treating or reversing clinical
depression could be
as easy as changing a person's nutrition, exposure to healing
sunlight, and
physical exercise habits is considered heresy by a most doctors
and the vast
majority of psychiatrists. Why? Because if you admit that a
patient can heal
themselves by altering their own dietary habits, you take away
the power from
doctors and psychiatrists. Suddenly, the doctors are less
important, and they
lose a degree of control and authority over the lives of
patients. Since most
doctors and psychiatrists are so egoistic to begin with, giving
up this degree
of control and authority over their patients is something that's
unthinkable,
so they will resist it at every turn, regardless of the state of
the scientific
data which clearly shows, once again, that antidepressant drugs
are of
absolutely no use to adolescents whatsoever.

Unfortunately, too many people turn to drugs in search of a
magic bullet
solution that does not require them to take the courageous step
of owning their
outcome. Too many people are reluctant to take responsibility
for the results
caused by their own actions, and they therefore resist making
changes in their
lifestyle that would require effort or risk. It's easier to go
to a doctor,
give them the power to solve your problems, and then take a
magic pill once a
day for the rest of your life. That's the easy way out, it
seems, but in
reality it is neither easy nor is it any way out: it doesn't
address the core
problem at all, which is for most people nothing more
complicated than the fact
that they aren't leading a healthy lifestyle in the first place,
and therefore
they aren't happy about how they feel.

You can call it clinical depression, and certainly there are
many doctors and
psychiatrists who would be happy to diagnose it as such, but in
fact it is
nothing more than a person who is suffering from " Western
lifestyle disease"
which promotes a high carbohydrate diet, irrational fear of the
sun, and
avoidance of physical exercise.

Overview:

WASHINGTON (AP) --- Parents and doctors need more explicit
warnings that some
widely used antidepressants are suspected of sometimes causing
suicidal
behavior in children and teenagers, scientific advisers told the
government.
That doesn't mean the drugs shouldn't ever be used in children,
nor is there
actual proof yet that the suicide risk is real, advisers to the
Food and Drug
Administration cautioned Monday as the agency opened public
hearings on a
controversy sparked when Britain last year declared most newer
antidepressants
unsuitable for use by depressed minors. The FDA has approved
only one, Prozac,
to alleviate pediatric depression. "I doubt that pediatricians
or family
practitioners are aware of the level of concern about this
potential problem,"
said Dr. Norman Fost, a University of Wisconsin pediatrician and
bioethicist.

Source:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/h­ealth/2004-02-03-antidepressan­t_x.htm

Jan

Thanks to organized medicine for this great truth.

A truth's initial commotion is directly proportional to how
deeply the lie
was believed.When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold
gradually to the
masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly
preposterous and its
speaker, a raving lunatic. -Dresden James

==========================

> The FDA needs to do a better job at some things, like getting all the info
> from drug makers before licensing products.
>
>> So excuse me, if me if I have no faith in your judgment, based on this.
>
> That's fine with me.
>
>>> Plus, I don't see why it matters.
>>
>> There ya go, it matters not, if we have dishonest people here as long as
>> they are of the *gang*
>
> I didn't know we have a gang, here.

Uh huh.

dot_clear.gif

LadyLollipop

Mar 19, 2005, 7:09:09 PM3/19/05

"Jeff" <kidsd...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Good.

>> Pleading no contest ABSOLUTLELY does NOT mean conviction.
>
> http://www.justicedenied.org/issue/issue_26/fl_prosecutors_extract_pleas_jd_issue26.html
>
> Note the part about a no-context plea has all the implications of a
> conviction after a guilty plea.
>
> Jeff

I noted the entire thing, I also not the word *implications*

And this:

evidence to support the reasonable likelihood

So once again:

Pleading no contest ABSOLUTLELY does NOT mean conviction.

LL

LadyLollipop

Mar 19, 2005, 10:30:04 PM3/19/05

"Mark Probert" <Mark Pro...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message

Easy. Ask any parent, who ever sent their child there.

OTOH, This is proof that you were disbarred.

It's public record.

Loser and liar.

LL

Probert@lumbercartel.com Mark Probert

Mar 20, 2005, 12:56:09 PM3/20/05

> Easy. Ask any parent, who ever sent their child there.\

I want YOU to prove it here. Provide proof right here, as you expect me to
do.

john

Mar 22, 2005, 4:37:09 PM3/22/05

"Peter Bowditch" <myfir...@ratbags.com> wrote in message

> Thank you, John. It makes a change from you calling me a Catholic, but
> it's probably the same thing to you.

I don't have anything against religious people, but some use religion by
day, satan by night http://www.whale.to/b/religions_q.html

someone wrote this for you:

"Whence come these hatreds...? They are an expression of a desperate effort
to suppress an awareness of our inadequacy, worthlessness, guilt and other
shortcomings of the self. Self-contempt is here transmuted into hatred of
others--and there is a most determined and persistent effort to mask this
switch.....That hatred springs more from self-contempt than from a
legitimate grievance is seen in the intimate connection between hatred and a
guilty conscience.....Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an
empty life. Thus people haunted by the purposelessness of their lives try to
find a new content not only by dedicating themselves to a holy cause but
also by nursing a fanatical grievance."----Eric Hoffer

David Wright

Mar 25, 2005, 10:32:44 PM3/25/05
In article <d1q365$9ge$1...@hercules.btinternet.com>,

john <nospamo...@vaccine.con> wrote:

>"Peter Bowditch" <myfir...@ratbags.com> wrote in message
>
>> Thank you, John. It makes a change from you calling me a Catholic, but
>> it's probably the same thing to you.
>
>I don't have anything against religious people, but some use religion by
>day, satan by night http://www.whale.to/b/religions_q.html
>

>> He'll be back inside. People who solve every problem with violence
>> don't last long on parole. He only has seven convictions so far for
>> violent crimes, so a few more won't worry him.
>
>The people we judge and hate in life are in fact reflections of our disowned
>selves.--Dr Hal Stone.

Pot, kettle, black, especially when you consider how many people John
hates (doctors, anyone who doesn't revile doctors, etc.).

>someone wrote this for you:

And you, bunkie.

>"Whence come these hatreds...? They are an expression of a desperate effort
>to suppress an awareness of our inadequacy, worthlessness, guilt and other
>shortcomings of the self. Self-contempt is here transmuted into hatred of
>others--and there is a most determined and persistent effort to mask this
>switch.....That hatred springs more from self-contempt than from a
>legitimate grievance is seen in the intimate connection between hatred and a
>guilty conscience.....Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an
>empty life. Thus people haunted by the purposelessness of their lives try to
>find a new content not only by dedicating themselves to a holy cause but
>also by nursing a fanatical grievance."----Eric Hoffer

And doesn't that provide a perfect explanation for the whale.to site?

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"His staff loves to say Bush is a man who doesn't know the
meaning of the word 'quit.' Well, apparently he's not all
that conversant with the word 'shame' either." (Will Durst)