Medical Cartel Hoaxes

john

Aug 25, 2005, 5:01:27 AM8/25/05

Jeff

Aug 25, 2005, 8:14:16 AM8/25/05

"john" <wha...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:1124957997....@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> http://www.whale.to/a/hoaxmed.html

The whale to site is a hoax. It is a bunch of garbage posing as a medical
site. The fact is that the author is embarrassed about the site, she refuses
to put her name on it. And I can't blame her. She obviously has no clue
science or medicine or anything. The site is the laughing stock of the
internet.

Jeff

cathyb

Aug 25, 2005, 8:27:39 AM8/25/05

Yes. Perhaps it is the work of one of PeterB's imaginary
'pharmabloggers', since surely even an anti-vac liar or rabid
alternatavist would realise that this site does their cause no good.

Or perhaps the perpetrator really is very stupid.

Cathy

Jeff

Aug 25, 2005, 8:31:05 AM8/25/05

"cathyb" <cathyb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

Of course, the last two are not mutually exclusive. I mean, if the
alternatavist is really stupid, she probably won't realise that this site

does their cause no good.

Jeff

> Cathy

cathyb

Aug 25, 2005, 8:40:37 AM8/25/05

Ooops. Another error: underestimating the stupidity of the
alternatavists.

Cathy

Peter Bowditch

Aug 25, 2005, 5:16:23 PM8/25/05
"cathyb" <cathyb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

I'm really proud of the fact that there is a page about me on the
whaleshito site. I mention it in my CV.
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

LadyLollipop

Aug 25, 2005, 6:12:19 PM8/25/05

"Jeff" <kidsd...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Actually it exposes the *truth* about *organized medicine*

LadyLollipop

Aug 25, 2005, 6:20:00 PM8/25/05
Thanks once again, John for all your work, exposing *organized medicine*!

Keep up the good work!

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/lanctot2.html

Rich

Aug 25, 2005, 7:38:21 PM8/25/05

"LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

> Thanks once again, John for all your work, exposing *organized medicine*!

There's no such thing as "*organized medicine*", Jan, until you define it.
Where is that definition, Jan?
--

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
http://www.acahf.org.au
http://www.quackwatch.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/

Rich

Aug 25, 2005, 7:40:45 PM8/25/05

"LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

LOL! The idiot who thinks she is the authority on who lies when,
demonstrates just what quality material she recognizes as "*truth*". Now we
know. As for "*organized medicine*", well, you know.

Chookie

Aug 26, 2005, 7:23:36 AM8/26/05
In article <v6dsg1t08o6a3bf8h...@4ax.com>,
Peter Bowditch <myfir...@ratbags.com> wrote:

> I'm really proud of the fact that there is a page about me on the
> whaleshito site. I mention it in my CV.

Nice to see you again! I remember you from when I was on LINK some years ago.
(I'm posting from misc.kids.)

But you still haven't added Dr Tom Brewer to your site!

http://www.blueribbonbaby.org/

It's all there: conspiracy theories to account for the opposition, the 100%
success rate, a bibliography that stops dead at 1981, exclamation marks...
Thought I'd e-mailed you about it some years ago.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"In Melbourne there is plenty of vigour and eagerness, but there is
nothing worth being eager or vigorous about."
Francis Adams, The Australians, 1893.

john

Aug 26, 2005, 8:18:30 AM8/26/05
>Peter Bowshit: I'm really proud of the fact that there is a page about me on the

>whaleshito site. I mention it in my CV.

Glad to be of some help to your mental condition. Put it in your
tagline if you like it so much.

john

Aug 26, 2005, 9:42:01 AM8/26/05
>Thanks once again, John for all your work, exposing *organized medicine*!
>Keep up the good work!

Thanks, more like organised extortion.

you can see what they do via their loan racket to the third world on
top of their vaccine genocide:

"After being trained and given his first assignment in Indonesia,
Perkins describes his 10 year tenure with the consulting firm as
"technically legal, but morally and ethically bankrupt." Essentially,
no matter where he traveled or what leader he was hired to manipulate,
the modus operandi was the same. Perkins would meet with a leader of a
targeted country, encouraging him to accept a large loan for an
inflated project that both the CIA and the leader knew the country
could not afford.
When the loan was accepted, usually through U.S. connections at The
World Bank, the money would be transferred to a bank in the U.S. and
then funneled back to U.S. companies through massive construction and
engineering projects.
Perkins' job was to provide inflated loan estimates, saddling the
underdeveloped country with a massive debt, impossible to repay and
leaving the country at the mercy of the U.S. to dictate repayment
terms. These terms often times included the right to construct a
strategically important military base, a favored U.N. vote in support
of U.S. policy or cheap access and usage to a country's natural
resources.
"Once the third world country was economically indebted to the
U.S., the CIA would then have its hooks into manipulating the course
and direction of the country's political agenda," said Perkins.
Perkins added that if this type of loan was arranged between
private parties, it would be called extortion, but in the international
arena it's simply dismissed as economic development. US Foreign
Policy:Conspiracy Bribery Murder & War by GREG SZYMANSKI

http://www.whale.to/b/hit.html

john

Aug 26, 2005, 9:43:10 AM8/26/05
"There's no such thing as "*organized medicine*", Jan, until you define
it.
Where is that definition, Jan? "

Every conspiracy is organised Rich.

Mark Probert

Aug 26, 2005, 9:59:04 AM8/26/05

I am also mentioned, under ad hominem, which section IS an ad hominem.
The hypocrisy is exquisite.

Mark Probert

Aug 26, 2005, 10:28:47 AM8/26/05
Rich wrote:
> "LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote in message
>
>>Thanks once again, John for all your work, exposing *organized medicine*!
>>

> There's no such thing as "*organized medicine*", Jan, until you define it.
> Where is that definition, Jan?

According to my search on Wikipedia, organized medicine does not exist.
Jan cited Wikipedia, so she must "think" that it is an authoratitive
source.

Search results
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
You searched for ""organized medicine""
No page with that title exists.

Search results
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
You searched for "organized medicine"
No page with that title exists.

Search results
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
You searched for "*organized medicine*"
No page with that title exists.

Search results
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
You searched for ""*organized medicine*""
No page with that title exists.

Yes, no matter how you slice it, organized medicine does not exist.

Rich

Aug 26, 2005, 3:10:12 PM8/26/05

"john" <wha...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

No meetings, no leaders, no membership cards, no newsletter, no e-mails, no
website, no dues, no brainwashing classes, no books, . . . in short, no
"organization" and no conspiracy. You cannot produce one shred of evidence
otherwise.

LadyLollipop

Aug 26, 2005, 3:36:10 PM8/26/05

"Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message

> "john" <wha...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>> "There's no such thing as "*organized medicine*", Jan, until you define
>> it.
>> Where is that definition, Jan? "
>>
>> Every conspiracy is organised Rich.
>>

> No meetings, no leaders, no membership cards, no newsletter, no e-mails,
> no website, no dues, no brainwashing classes, no books, . . . in short, no
> "organization" and no conspiracy. You cannot produce one shred of evidence
> otherwise.

PROOF!!!

http://www.sntp.net/fda/piper_griffin.htm

He Who Pays the Piper - Creation of the
Modern Medical (Drug) Establishment
by G. Edward Griffin

drug-oriented "medicine" gets all the financial support because it has the
largest profit potential
The low state of medical education in the U.S. prior to 1910
the importance of the Flexner Report in dramatizing the need for reform
the role played by the Rockefeller and Carnegie foundations in implementing
the Flexner Report
the use of foundation funding as a means of gaining control over American
medical schools

(This is taken from Chapter XVIII of G. Edward Griffin's book, World Without
Cancer: The Story of Vitamin B17)
There is an old saying: "He who pays the piper, calls the tune." This is one
of those eternal truths that exist - and always will exist - in business, in
politics, and in education.
We have seen how John D. Rockefeller captured the hearts of Baptist
ministers with a mere $600,000 granted to Chicago University. What remains
to be demonstrated is that he also captured control of the university.
Within a year after the grant, Rockefeller's personal choice, Dr. William
Rainey Harper, was named president of the institution. And within two years,
the teaching staff had been successfully purged of all anti-Rockefeller
dissidents. A professor of economics and a professor of literature
distinguished themselves by proclaiming that Mr. Rockefeller was "superior
in creative genius to Shakespeare, Homer, and Dante."
By comparison, another teacher, a Professor Bemis, was expelled from the
staff for "incompetence" when he repeatedly criticized the action of the
railroads during the Pullman strike of 1894. A few years later, after the
Rockefeller family, through the "philanthropy" of John Archbald, had gained
parallel influence at Syracuse University in western New York, an economics
instructor by the name of John Cummons was dismissed by the Chancellor for
similar reasons.
In 1953, Representative B. Carroll Reese of Tennessee received the authority
of Congress to establish a special committee to investigate the power and
influence of tax-exempt foundations. The committee never got very far off
the ground due to mounting political pressure from multiple sources high
within government itself and, eventually, Reese was forced to terminate the
committee's work. During its short period of existence, however, many
interesting and highly revealing facts were brought to light. Norman Dodd,
who was the committee's director of research, and probably one of the
country's most knowledgeable authorities on foundations, testified during
the hearings and told the committee:
The result of the development and operation of the network in which the
foundations (by their support and encouragement) have played such a
significant role, seems to have provided this country with what is
tantamount to a national system of education under the tight control of
organizations and persons little known to the American public . . . . The
curriculum in this tightly controlled scheme of education is designed to
indoctrinate the American student from matriculation to the consummation of
his education.(1)
Under the careful supervision of Fred Gates, John D. Rockefeller set out
consciously and methodically to capture control of American education and
particularly of American medical education. The process began in 1901 with
the creation of the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research. It included
on its board such politically oriented "medical" names as Doctors L. Emmett
Holt, Christian A. Herter, T. Mitchell Pruden, Hermann M. Briggs, William H.
Welch, Theobald Smith, and Simon Flexner. Christian Herter was slated for
bigger things, of course, and became Secretary of State under President
Eisenhower. Simon Flexner also was destined for larger success. Although his
name never became as well-known as that of Herter, he and his brother,
Abraham Flexner, probably influenced the lives of more people and in a more
profound way than has any Secretary of State.
Abraham Flexner was on the staff of the Carnegie Foundation for the
Advancement of Teaching. As mentioned previously, the Rockefeller and
Carnegie foundations traditionally worked together almost as one in the
furtherance of their mutual goals, and this certainly was no exception. The
Flexner brothers represented the lens that brought both the Rockefeller and
the Carnegie fortunes into sharp focus on the unsuspecting and thoroughly
vulnerable medical profession.
Prior to 1910, the practice of medicine in the United States left a great
deal to be desired. Some medical degrees could be purchased through the mail
and many others could be obtained with marginal training at understaffed and
inadequate medical schools. The profession was suffering from a bad public
reputation and reform was in the air.
The American Medical Association had begun to take an interest in cleaning
its own house. It created a Council on Medical Education for the express
purpose of surveying the status of medical training throughout the country
and of making specific recommendations for its improvement. But by 1908 it
had run into serious difficulty as a result of committee differences and
insufficient funding. It was into this void that the Rockefeller-Carnegie
combine moved with brilliant strategy and perfect timing. Henry S.
Pritchett, the president of the Carnegie Foundation, approached the AMA and
simply offered to take over the entire project. The minutes for the meeting
of the AMA's Council on Medical Education held in New York in December of
1908 tell the story:
At one o'clock an informal conference was held with President Pritchett and
Mr. Abraham Flexner of the Carnegie Foundation. Mr. Pritchett had already
expressed by correspondence the willingness of the Foundation to cooperate
with the Council in investigating the medical schools. He now explained that
the Foundation was to investigate all the professions: law, medicine, and
theology (2) . . .
He agreed with the opinion previously expressed by the members of the
Council that while the Foundation would be guided very largely by the
Council's investigation, to avoid the usual claims of partiality no more
mention should be made in the report of the Council than any other source of
information. The report would therefore be, and have the weight of, a
disinterested body, which would then be published far and wide. It would do
much to develop public opinion.(3)
Here was the classical "philanthropic formula" at work again. Have others
pay a major portion of the bill (the AMA had already done most of the work.
The total Carnegie investment was only $ 10,000), reap a large bonus from
public opinion (isn't it wonderful that these men are taking an interest in
upgrading medical education!), and gain an opportunity to control a large
and vital sphere of American life.
This is how that control came about.
The Flexner Report, as it was called, was published in 1910. As anticipated,
it was "published far and wide," and it did "do much to develop public
opinion." The report quite correctly pointed out the inadequacies of medical
education at the time. No one could take exception with that. It also
proposed a wide range of sweeping changes, most of which were entirely
sound. No one could take exception with those, either. The alert researcher
will note, however, the recommendations emphatically included the
strengthening of courses in pharmacology and the addition of research
departments at all "qualified" medical schools.
And so, the Flexner Report was above reproach and, undoubtedly, it performed
a service that was much needed at the time. It is what followed in the wake
of the report that reveals its true purpose in the total plan. Rockefeller
and Carnegie began immediately to shower hundreds of millions of dollars on
those better medical schools that were vulnerable to control. Those that did
not conform were denied the funds and the prestige that came with those
funds, and were forced out of business.
A hundred and sixty schools were in operation in 1905. By 1927, the number
had dropped to eighty. True, most of those that were edged out had been
sub-standard. But so were some of those that received foundation money and
survived. The primary test was not their previous standing but their
willingness to accept foundation influence and control.
Historian Joseph Goulden describes the process this way:
Flexner had the ideas, Rockefeller and Carnegie had the money, and their
marriage was spectacular. The Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research and
the General Education Board showered money on tolerably respectable schools
and on professors who expressed an interest in research.(4)
,Since 1910, the foundations have "invested" over a billion dollars in the
medical schools of America. Nearly half of the faculty members now receive a
portion of their income from foundation "research" grants, and over sixteen
percent of them are entirely funded this way. Rockefeller and Carnegie have
not been the only source of these funds. Substantial influence also has been
exerted by the Ford Foundation, the Kellogg Foundation, the Commonwealth
Fund (a Rockefeller interlock created by Edward Harkness of Standard Oil),
the Sloan Foundation, and the Macy Foundation. The Ford Foundation has been
extremely active in the field of medical education in recent years, but none
of them can compare to the Rockefellers and the Carnegies for sheer money
volume and historical continuity.
Joseph C. Hinsey, in his highly authoritative paper entitled "The Role of
Private Foundations in the Development of Modern Medicine," reviews the
sequence of this expanding influence:
Starting with Johns Hopkins Medical School in 1913, the General Education
Board supported reorganizations which brought about full-time instruction in
the clinical as well as the basic science departments of the first two years
of medical education at Washington University in St. Louis, at Yale, and at
Chicago. In 1923, a grant was made to the University of Iowa in the amount
of $2,250,000 by the General Education Board and the Rockefeller Foundation.
Similar grants in smaller amounts were made to the following state-supported
medical schools: University of Colorado, University of Oregon, University of
Virginia, and University of Georgia. An appropriation was made to the
University of Cincinnati, an institution which received some of its support
from municipal sources. Howard University and the Meharry Medical School
were strengthened, the latter by some eight million dollars. The General
Education Board and the Rockefeller Foundation later made substantial grants
to the medical schools at Harvard, Vanderbilt, Columbia, Cornell, Tulane
Western Reserve, Rochester, Duke, Emory, and the Memorial Hospital in New
York affiliated with Cornell.(5)
This list, of course is not complete. It is necessary to add to it the
medical schools of Northwestern, Kansas, and Rochester; each heavily
endowed, either by Rockefeller money, or by the Commonwealth Fund which is
closely aligned with Rockefeller interests.(6)
After Abraham Flexner completed his report, he became one of the three most
influential men in American medicine. The other two were his brother, Dr.
Simon Flexner of the Rockefeller Institute and Dr. William Welch of Johns
Hopkins Medical School and of the Rockefeller Institute. According to
Hinsey, these men, acting as "a triumvirate":
. . .were not only involved in the awarding of grants for the Rockefeller
Foundation, but they were counselors to heads of institutions, to lay board
members, to members of staffs of medical schools and universities in the
United States and abroad. They served as sounding boards, as stimulators of
ideas and programs, as mediators in situations of difficulty.(7)
The Association of American Medical Colleges has been one of the principal
vehicles of foundation and cartel control over medical education in the
United States and Canada. First organized in 1876, it serves the function of
setting a wide range of standards for all medical schools. It determines the
criteria for selecting medical students, for curriculum development, for
programs of continuing medical education after graduation, and for
communication within the profession as well as to the general public. The
Association of American Medical Colleges, from its inception, has been
funded and dominated by the Commonwealth Fund, the China Medical Board
(created in 1914 as a division of the Rockefeller Foundation), the Kellogg
Foundation, the Macy, Markle, Rockefeller, and Sloan foundations.(8)
By way of analogy, we may say that the foundations captured control of the
apex of the pyramid of medical education when they were able to place their
own people onto the boards of the various schools and into key
administrative positions. The middle of the pyramid was secured by the
Association of American Medical Colleges which set standards and unified the
curricula. The base of the pyramid, however, was not consolidated until they
finally were able to select the teachers themselves. Consequently, a major
portion of foundation activity always has been directed toward what
generally is called "academic medicine." Since 1913, the foundations have
completely preempted this field. The Commonwealth Fund reports a half a
million dollars in one year alone appropriated for this purpose, while the
Rockefeller Foundation boasts of over twenty thousand fellowships and
scholarships for the training of medical instructors.(9)
In The Money Givers, Joseph Goulden touches upon this sensitive nerve when
he says:
If the foundations chose to speak, their voice would resound with the solid
clang of the cash register. Their expenditures on health and hospitals
totaled more than a half-billion dollars between 1964 and 1968, according to
a compilation by the American Association of Fund-Raising Counsel. But the
foundations' "innovative money" goes for research, not for the production of
doctors who treat human beings. Medical schools, realizing this, paint their
faces with the hue desired by their customers .(10)
Echoing this same refrain, David Hopgood, writing in the Washington Monthly,
says:
The medical school curriculum and its entrance requirements are geared to
the highly academic student who is headed for research. In the increasingly
desperate struggle for admission, these academically talented students are
crowding out those who want to practice medicine .(11)
And so it hag come to pass that the teaching staffs of all our medical
schools are a very special breed. In the selection and training process,
heavy emphasis always has been put on finding individuals who, because of
temperament or special interest, have been attracted by the field of
research, and especially by research in pharmacology. This has resulted in
preference and by training, are ideal propagators of the drug-oriented
science that has come to dominate American medicine. And the irony of it is
that neither they nor their students are even remotely aware that they are
products of a rigid selection process geared to hidden commercial
objectives. So thorough is their insulation from this fact that, even when
exposed to the obvious truth, very few are capable of accepting it, for to
do so would be a tremendous blow to their professional pride. Generally
speaking, the deeper one is drawn into the medical profession, the more
years he has been exposed to its regimens, the more difficult it is to break
out of its confines. In practical terms, this simply means that your doctor
probably will be the last person on your Christmas card list to accept the
facts presented in this study!
Dr. David L. Edsall at one time was the Dean of the Harvard Medical School.
The conditions he describes at Harvard are the same as those at every other
medical school in America:
I was, for a period, a professor of therapeutics and pharmacology, and I
knew from experience that students were obliged then by me and by others to
learn about an interminable number of drugs, many of which were valueless,
many of them useless, some probably, even harmful . . . Almost all subjects
must be taken at exactly the same time, and in almost exactly in the same
way by all students, and the amount introduced into each course is such that
few students have time or energy to explore any subject in a spirit of
independent interest. A little comparison shows that there is less
intellectual freedom in the medical course than in almost any other form of
professional education in this country.(12)
Yes, he who pays the piper does call the tune. It may not be humanly
possible for those who finance the medical schools to determine what is
taught in every minute detail. But such is not necessary to achieve the
cartel's desired goals. One can be sure, however, that there is total
control over what is not taught, and that, under no circumstances will even
one of Rockefeller's shiny dimes ever go to a medical college, to a
hospital, to a teaching staff, or to a researcher that holds the unorthodox
view that the best medicine is in nature. Because of its generous patron,
orthodoxy always will fiddle a tune of man-made drugs. Whatever basic
nutrition may be allowed into the melody will be minimal at best, and it
will be played over and over again that natural sources of vitamins are in
no way superior to those that are man-made or synthesized. The day when
orthodox medicine finally embraces the field of nutrition will be the day
when the cartel behind it also has monopolized the vitamin and food product
industry essential to it - not one day before.
In the meantime, while doctors are forced to spend hundreds of hours
studying the names and actions of all kinds of man-made drugs, they are
lucky if they receive even a portion of a single course on basic nutrition.
Many have none at all. The result is that the average doctor's wife or
secretary knows more about practical nutrition than he does.
Returning to the main theme, however, we find that the cartel's influence
over the field of orthodox medicine is felt far beyond the medical schools.
After the doctor has struggled his way through ten or twelve years of
learning what the cartels have decided is best for him to learn, he then
goes out into the world of medical practice and immediately is embraced by
the other arm of cartel control The American Medical Association.
So let us turn, now, to that part of this continuing story.
Footnotes:

1. As quoted by Weaver, U.S. Philanthropic Foundations, op. cit., pp. 175,
176.
2. This is not the subject of the present study, but the reader should not
pass over the fact that exactly the same strategy for control over education
was being executed in other key areas as well.
3. Morris Fishbein, M.D., A History of the AMA, (W.B. Saunders Co.,
Philadelphia & London, 1947). pp. 987, 989.
4. Goulden, The Money Givers, op. cit., p. 141.
5. Article reprinted in Warren Weaver's U.S. Philanthropic Foundations, op.
cit., pp. 264, 265.
6. Ibid., p. 268.
7. Ibid., p. 274.
8. Ibid., pp. 267, 268.
9. Ibid., pp. 265, 266.
10. Goulden, The Money Givers, op. cit., P. 144.
11."The Health Professionals: Cure or Cause of the Health Crises?"
Washington Monthly, June, 1969.
12. As quoted by Morris A. Bealle, The New Drug Story, (Columbia Publishing
Co., Wash. D.C., 1958), pp. 19, 20.
Suggested Reading
Drugs, FDA, Corporate & Government Collusion
The Healing of Cancer: The Cures the Cover-Ups and the Solution Now! by
Barry Lynes - Read how the American Cancer Society misleads the American
public and collects over 350 million dollars a year in contributions, and
how part of the money is used against innovative cancer researchers, how the
FDA conspires to stop promising treatments, and how so many victims undergo
torture because of medical profiteering, outmoded thinking and a corrupt
politics.
The Cancer Cure That Worked: 50 Years of Suppression by Barry Lynes - Office
of Alter. Medicine in Wash,D.C. knows about Royal Rife. They continue to
ignore - while 10,000 Americans die of cancer every week! Murder by
bureaucratic autocracy and inertia. National Cancer Institute and FDA are
equally aware and continue to lie about Rife and his remarkable
cancer-curing approach. Shame on all the so-called "experts" keeping their
heads in the sand in order to protect their privileges and outdated
chemo-drug-surgery "culture."
World Without Cancer: The Story of Vitamin B17 by G. Edward Griffin -
Provides an excellent exposé of an alternative natural way to prevent and
cure cancer through nutrition, and the forces in government and in large
pharmaceutical firms that are fighting to keep the secret from us. This book
serves as an eye opener to anybody who has ever wondered why there has been
so little progress in the fight against cancer, despite the vast sums of
money being invested.
The Cancer Industry: The Classic Expose on the Cancer Establishment by Ralph
W. Moss - An ex-cancer insider at the Sloan Kettering institute details all
of the alternative therapies which have been railroaded by the cancer
establishment. An interesting read for anyone who has the nagging feeling
that the cancer war is being lost because pharmaceutical companies are
avoiding possible natural, non patentable cures.
Drugs & The Psychiatric Industry
Brain-Disabling Treatments in Psychiatry : Drugs, Electroshock, and the Role
of the FDA Today! by Peter R. Breggin, M.D.
Toxic Psychiatry : Why Therapy, Empathy, and Love Must Replace the Drugs,
Electroshock, and Biochemical Theories of the New Psychiatry by Peter R.
Breggin, M.D.
The Manufacture of Madness : A Comparative Study of the Inquisition and the
Mental Health Movements by Thomas S. Szasz, M.D., Professor
Law, Liberty, and Psychiatry : An Inquiry into the Social Uses of Mental
Health Practices by Thomas S. Szasz, M.D., Professor
Bedlam : Greed, Profiteering, and Fraud in a Mental Health System Gone Crazy
by Joe Sharkey
The Limits of Biological Treatments for Psychological Distress by Seymour
Fisher and Roger P. Greenberg
Physician's Desk Reference (PDR)
Psychiatric Drugs: Hazards to the Brain by Peter R. Breggin, M.D.
http://www.davidicke.net/medicalarchives/conspiracy/drugstory.html
THE TRUTH ABOUT THE ROCKEFELLER DRUG EMPIRE
The Drug Story: By Hans Ruesch

In the 30's, Morris A. Bealle, a former city editor of the old Washington
Times and Herald, was running a county seat newspaper, in which the local
power company bought a large advertisment every week. This account took
quite a lot of worry off Bealle' s shoulders when the bills came due.

But according to Bealle' s own story, one day the paper took up the cudgels
for some of its readers that were being given poor service from the power
company, and Morris Bealle received the dressing down of his life from the
advertising agency which handled the power company' s account. They told him
that any more such "stepping out of line" would result in the immediate
cancellation not only of the advertising contract, but also of the gas
company and the telephone company.

That' s when Bealle' s eyes were opened to the meaning of a "free press",
and he decided to get out of the newspaper business. He could afford to do
that because he belonged to the landed gentry of Maryland, but not all
newspaper editors are that lucky.

Bealle used his professional experience to do some deep digging into the
freedom-of-the-press situation and came up with two shattering exposes -
"The Drug Story", and "The House of Rockefeller." The fact that in spite of
his familiarity with the editorial world and many important personal
contacts he couldn't get his revelations into print until he founded his own
company, The Columbia Publishing House, Washington D.C., in 1949, was just a
prime example of the silent but adamant censorship in force in "the Land of
the Free and the Home of the Brave". Although The Drug Story is one of the
most important books on health and politics ever to appear in the USA, it
has never been admitted to a major bookstore nor reviewed by any
establishment paper, and was sold exclusively by mail. Nevertheless, when we
first got to read it, in the 1970s, it was already in its 33rd printing,
under a different label - Biworld Publishers, Orem, Utah.

Examples
As Bealle pointed out, a business which makes 6% on its invested capital is
considered a sound money maker. Sterling Drug, Inc., the main cog and
largest holding company in the Rockefeller Drug Empire and its 68
subsidiaries, showed operating profits in 1961 of $23,463,719 after taxes,
on net assets of $43,108,106 - a 54% profit. Squibb, another
Rockefeller-controlled company, in 1945 made not 6% but 576% on the actual
value of its property.

That was during the luscious war years when the Army Surgeon General's
Office and the Navy Bureau of Medicine and Surgery were not only acting as
promoters for the Drug Trust, but were actually forcing drug trust poisons
into the blood streams of American soldiers, sailors and marines, to the
tune of over 200 million 'shots'. Is it any wonder, asked Bealle, that the
Rockefellers, and their stooges in the Food and Drug Administration, the
U.S.

Public Health Service, the Federal Trade Commission, the Better Business
Bureau, the Army Medical Corps, the Navy Bureau of Medicine, and thousands
of health officers all over the country, should combine to put out of
business all forms of therapy that discourage the use of drugs.

"The last annual report of the Rockefeller Foundation", reported Bealle,
"itemizes the gifts it has made to colleges and public agencies in the past
44 years, and they total somewhat over half a billion dollars. These
colleges, of course, teach their students all the drug lore the Rockefeller
pharmaceutical houses want taught. Otherwise there would be no more gifts,
just as there are no gifts to any of the 30 odd colleges in the United
States that don' t use therapies based on drugs.

"Harvard, with its well-publicized medical school, has received $8,764,433
of Rockefeller's Drug Trust money, Yale got $7 ,927,800, Johns Hopkins
$10,418,531, Washington University in St. Louis $2,842,132, New York's
Columbia University $5,424,371, Cornell University $1,709,072, ete., etc."

And while "giving away" those huge sums to drug-propagandizing colleges, the
Rockefeller interests were growing to a world-wide web that no one could
entirely explore. Already well over 30 years ago it was large enough for
Bealle to demonstrate that the Rockefeller interests had created, built up
and developed the most far reaching industrial empire ever conceived in the
mind of man. Standard Oil was of course the foundation upon which all of the
other Rockefeller industries have been built. The story of Old John D., as
ruthless an industrial pirate as ever came down the pike, is well known, but
is being today conveniently ignored. The keystone of this mammoth industrial
empire was the Chase NationaI Bank, now renamed the Chase Manhattan Bank.

Not the least of its holdings are in the drug business. The Rockefellers own
the largest drug manufacturing cormbine in the world, and use all of their
other interests to bring pressure to increase the sale of drugs. The fact
that most of the 12,000 separate drug items on the market are harmful is of
no concem to the Drug Trust...

The Rockefeller Foundation
The Rockefeller Foundation was first set up in 1904 and called the General
Education Fund. An organization called the Rockefeller Foundation,
ostensibly to supplement the General Education Fund, was formed in 1910 and
through long finagling and lots of Rockefeller money got the New York
legislature to issue a charter on May 14, 1913.

It is therefore not surprising that the House of Rockefeller has had its own
"nominees" planted in all Federal agencies that have to do with health. So
the stage was set for the "education" of the American public, with a view to
turning it into a population of drug and medico dependents, with the early
help of the parents and the schools, then with direct advertising and, last
but not least, the influence the advertising revenues had on the
media-makers.

A compilation of the magazine Advertising Age showed that as far back as
1948 the larger companies in America spent for advertising the sum total of
$1,104,224,374, when the dollar was still worth a dollar and not half a
zloty. Of this staggering sum the interlocking Rockefeller-Morgan interests
(gone over entirely to Rockefeller after Morgan' s death) controlled about
80 percent, and utilized it to manipulate public information on health and
drug matters - then and even more recklessly now.

Censorship
"Even the most independent newspapers are dependent on their press
associations for their national news," Bealle pointed out, "and there is no
reason for a news editor to suspect that a story coming over the wires of
the Associated Press, the United Press or the International News Service is
censored when it concerns health matters. Yet this is what happens
constantly."

In fact in the '50s the Drug Trust had one of its directors on the
directorate of the Associated Press. He was no less than Arthur Hays
Sulzberger, publisher of the New York Times and as such one of the most
powerful Associated Press directors.

It was thus easy for the Rockefeller Trust to persuade the Associated Press
Science Editor to adopt a policy which would not permit any medical news to
clear that is not approved by the Drug Trust "expert", and this censor is
not going to approve any item that can in any way hurt the sale of drugs.

This accounts to this day for the many fake stories of serums and medical
cures and just-around-the-corner breakthrough victories over cancer, AIDS,
diabetes, multiple sclerosis, which go out brazenly over the wires to all
daily newspapers in America and abroad.

Emanuel M. Josephson, M.D., whom the Drug Trust has been unable to
intimidate despite many attempts, pointed out that the National Association
of Science Writers was "persuaded" to adopt as part of its code of ethics
the following chestnut: "Science editors are incapable of judging the facts
of phenomena involved in medical and scientific discovery. Therefore, they
only report 'discoveries' approved by medical authorities, or those
presented before a body of scientific peers."

This explains why Bantam Books, America's biggest publisher, made a colossal
mistake in its initial enthusiasm and optimism sending review copies of
SLAUGHTER OF THE INNOCENT to the 3,500 "science writers" on its list,
instead of addressing them to the literary book reviewers who are not
subject to medical censorship. One single censor decreed NO and SLAUGHTER OF
THE INNOCENT sank in silence.

Thus newspapers continue to be fed with propaganda about drugs and their
alleged value, although according to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
1.5 million people landed in hospitals in 1978 because of medication side
effects in the U.S. alone, and despite recurrent statements by intelligent
and courageous medical men that most pharmaceutical items on sale are
useless at best, but more often harmful or deadly in the long run.

The truth about cures without drugs is suppressed, unless it suits the
purpose of the censor to garble it. Whether these cures are effected by
Chiropractors, Naturopaths, Naprapaths, Osteopaths, Faith Healers,
Spiritualists, Herbalists, Christian Scientists, or MDs who use the brains
they have, you never read about it in the big newspapers.

To teach the Rockefeller drug ideology, it is necessary to teach that Nature
didn't know what she was doing when she made the human body. But statistics
issued by the Children's Bureau of the Federal Security Agency show that
since the all-out drive of the Drug Trust for drugging, vaccinating and
serumizing the human system, the health of the American nation has sharply
declined, especially among children. Children are now given "shots" for this
and "shots" for that, when the only safeguard known to science is a pure
bloodstream, which can be obtained only with clean air and wholesome food.
Meaning by natural and inexpensive means. Just what the Drug Trust most
objects to.

When the FDA, whose officials have to be acceptable to Rockefeller Center
before they are appointed, has to put an independent operator out of
business, it goes all out to execute those orders. But the orders do not
come directly from Standard Oil or a drug house director. As Morris Bealle
pointed out, the American Medical Association (AMA) is the front for the
Drug Trust, and furnishes the quack doctors to testify that even when they
know nothing of the product involved, it is their considered opinion that it
has no therapeutic value.

Persecution
Wrote Bealle:

"Financed by the taxpayers, these Drug Trust persecutions leave no stone
unturned to destroy the victim. If he is a small operator, the resulting
attorney's fees and court costs put him out of business. In one case, a Dr.
Adolphus Hohensee of Scranton, Pa., who had stated that vitamins (he used
natural ones) were vital to good health, was taken to court for
'misbranding' his product. The American Medical Association furnished ten
medicos who reversed all known medical theories by testifying that 'vitamins
are not necessary to the human body'. Confronted with goverment buIletins to
the contrary, the medicos wiggled out of that one by declaring that these
standard publications were outdated!"

In addition to the FDA, Bealle listed the following agencies having to do
with "health" - i.e., with the health of the Drug Trust to the detriment of
the citizens - as being dependent on Rockefeller: U.S. Public Health
Service, U.S. Veterans Administration, Federal Trade Commission, Surgeon
General of the Air Force, Army Surgeon General' s Office, Navy Bureau of
Medicine & Surgery, National Health Research Institute, National Research
Council, National Academy of Sciences.

The National Academy of Sciences in Washington is considered the all-wise
body which investigates everything under the sun, especially in the field of
health, and gives to a palpitating public the last word in that science. To
the important post at the head of this agency, the Drug Trust had one of
their own appointed. He was none other than Alfred N. Richards, one of the
directors and largest stockholders of Merck & Company, which was making huge
profits from its drug traffic.

When Bealle revealed this fact, Richards resigned forthwith, and the
Rockefellers appointed in his place the President of their own Rockefeller
Institution, Detlev W. Bronk.

America's Medico-Drug Cartel
The medico-drug cartel was summed up by J.W Hodge, M.D., of Niagara Falls,
N.Y., in these words:

"The medical monopoly or medical trust, euphemistically called the American
Medical Association, is not merely the meanest monopoly ever organized, but
the most arrogant, dangerous and despotic organisation which ever managed a
free people in this or any other age. Any and all methods of healing the
sick by means of safe, simple and natural remedies are sure to be assailed
and denounced by the arrogant leaders of the AMA doctors' trust as fakes,
frauds and humbugs.

Every practioner of the healing art who does not ally himself with the
medical trust is denounced as a 'dangerous quack' and impostor by the
predatory trust doctors. Every sanitarian who attempts to restore the sick
to a state of health by natural means without resort to the knife or
poisonous drugs, disease imparting serums, deadly toxins or vaccines, is at
once pounced upon by these medical tyrants and fanatics, bitterly denounced,
vilified and persecuted to the fullest extent."

The Lincoln Chiropractic College in Indianapolis requires 4,496 hours, the
Palmer Institute Chiropractic in Davenport a minimum of 4,000 60-minute
classroom hours, the University of Natural Healing Arts in Denver five years
of 1,000 hours each to qualify for a degree. The National College of
Naprapathy in Chicago requires 4,326 classroom hours for graduation. Yet the
medico-drug cartel spreads the propaganda that the practitioners of these
three "heretic" sciences are poorly trained or not trained at all - the real
reason being that they cure their patients without the use of drugs. In
1958, one of those "ill-trained" doctors, Nicholas P. Grimaldi, who had just
graduated from the Lincoln Chiropractic College, took the basic science
examination of the Connecticut State Board along with 63 medics and
osteopaths. He made the highest mark (91.6) ever made by a doctor taking the
Connecticut State Board examination.

Colonization
Rockefeller' s various "educational" activities had proved so profitable in
the U S. that in 1927 the International Educational Board was launched, as
Junior' s own, personal charity, and endowed with $21,000,000 for a starter,
to be lavished on foreign universities and politicos, with all the usual
strings attached. This Board undertook to export the "new" Rockefeller image
as a benefactor of mankind, as well as his business practises. Nobody
informed the beneficiaries that every penny the Rockefellers seemed to be
throwing out the window would come back, bearing substantial interest,
through the front door.

Rockefeller had always had a particular interest in China, where Standard
Oil was almost the sole supplier of kerosene and oil "for the lamps of
China". So he put up money to establish the China Medical Board and to build
the Peking Union Medical College, playing the role of the Great White Father
who has come to dispense knowledge on his lowly children. The Rockefeller
Foundation invested up to $45,000,000 into "westernizing" (read corrupting)
Chinese medicine.

Medical colleges were instructed that if they wished to benefit from the
Rockefeller largesse they had better convince 500 million Chinese to throw
into the ashcan the safe and useful but inexpensive herbal remedies of their
barefoot doctors, which had withstood the test of centuries, in favor of the
expensive carcinogenic and teratogenic "miracle" drugs Made in USA, which
had to be replaced constantly with new ones, when the fatal side-effects
could no longer be concealed; and if they couldn't "demonstrate" through
large- scale animal experiments the effectiveness of their ancient
acupuncture, this could not be recognized as having any "scientific value".
Its millenarian effectiveness proven on human beings was of no concern to
the Westem wizards.

But when the Communists came to power in China and it was no longer possible
to trade, the Rockefellers suddenly lost interest in the health of the
Chinese people and shifted their attention increasingly to Japan, India and
Latin America.

The Image
"No candid study of his career can lead to other conclusion than that he is
victim of perhaps the ugliest of all passions, that for money, money as an
end. It is not a pleasant picture.... this money-maniac secretly, patiently,
eternally plotting how he may add to his wealth.... He has turned commerce
to war, and honey-combed it with cruel and corrupt practices.... And he
calls his great organization a benefaction, and points to his church-going
and charities as proof of his righteousness. This is supreme wrong-doing
cloaked by religion. There is but one name for it - hypocrisy."

This was the description Ida Tarbell made of John D. Rockefeller in her
"History of the Standard Oil Company", serialized in 1905 in the widely
circulated McClure's Magazine. And that was several years before the "Ludlow
Massacre", so JDR was as yet far from having reached the apex of his
disrepute. But after World War II it would have been hard to read, in
America or abroad, a single criticism of JDR, nor of Junior, who had
followed in his father' s footsteps, nor of Junior' s four sons who all
endevoured to emulate their illustrious forbears. Today's various
encyclopedias extant in public libraries of the Western world have nothing
but praise for the Family. How was this achieved?

Ironically, the two apparently most NEGATIVE events in the career of JDR
brought about a huge POSITIVE change in his favor, to a degree that he
himself could not foresee. To wit:

In the year when according to the current Encyclopaedia Britannica (long
become a Rockefeller property and transferred from Oxford to Chicago),
Rockefeller had "retired from active business", namely in 1911, he had been
convicted by a U.S. court of illegal practices and ordered to dissolve the
Standard Oil Trust, which comprised 40 corporations. This imposed
dissolution was to provide his Empire with added might, to a degree that was
unprecedente in the history of modem business. Until then, the Trust had
existed for all to see - an exposed target. After that, it went underground,
and thereby its power was cloaked in security, and could keep expanding
unseen and therefore unopposed.

The second apparently negative experience was a certain 1914 event that
persuaded JDR, until then utterly contemptuous of public opinion, to gloss
over his own image.

"The Ludlow Massacre"
The United Mine Workers had asked for higher wages and better living
conditions for the miners of the Colorado Fuel and Iron Company, one of the
many Rockefeller-owned companies.

The miners - mostly immigrants from Europe' s poorest countries - lived in
shacks provided by the company at exorbitant rent. Their low wages ($1,68 a
day) were paid in script redeemable only at company stores charging high
prices. The churches they attended were the pastorates of company-hired
ministers; their children were taught in company-controlled schools; the
company libraries excluded books that the Bible-thumping Rockefellers deemed
"subversive", such as "Darwin' s Origin of the Species." The company
maintained a force of detectives, mine guards, and spies whose job it was to
keep the camp quarantined from the danger of unionization.

When the miners struck, JDR, Jr., then officially in command of the company,
and his father' s hatchet man, the Baptist Reverend Frederick T. Gates, who
was a director of the Rockefeller Foundation, refused even to negotiate.
They evicted the strikers from the company-owned shacks, hired a thousand
strike-breakers from the Baldwin-Felts detective agency, and persuaded
Governor Ammons to call out the National Guard to help break the strike.

Open warfare resulted. Guardsmen, miners, their women and children, who
since their eviction were camping in tents, were ruthlessly killed, until
the frightened Governor wired President Wilson for Federal Troops, who
eventually crushed the strike, The New York Times, which then already could
never be accused of being unfriendly to the Rockefeller interests, reported
on April 21, 1914.

"A 14-hour battle between striking coal miners and members of the Colorado
National Guard in the Ludlow district today culminated in the killing of
Louis Tikas, leader of the Greek strikers, and the destruction of the Ludlow
tent colony by fire."

And the following day:

"Forty-five dead (32 of them women and children), a score missing and more
than a score wounded is the known result ofthe 14- hour battle which raged
between state troops and coal miners in the Ludlow district, on the property
of the Colorado Fuel and Iron Company, the Rockefeller holding. The Ludlow
is a mass of charred debris, and buried beneath it is a story of horror
unparalleded in the history of industrial warfare. In the holes that had
been dug for their protection against rifle fire, the women and children
died like trapped rats as the flames swept over them. One pit uncovered this
afternoon disclosed the bodies of ten children and two women."

Thorough Facelift
The worldwide revulsion that followed was such that JDR decided to hire the
most talented press agent in the country, Ivy Lee, who got the tough
assignment of whitewashing the tycoon' s bloodied image.

When Lee learned that the newly organized Rockefeller Foundation had $100
million lying around for promotional purposes without knowing what to do
with it, he came with a plan to donate large sums - none less than a
million - to well-known colleges, hospitals, churches and benevolent
organizations. The plan was accepted. So were the millions. And they made
headlines all over the world, for in the days of the gold standard and the
five cent cigar there was a maxim in every newspaper office that a million
dollars was always news.

That was the beginning of the cleverly worded medical reports on new
"miracle" drugs and "just-around-the-corner breakthroughs" planted in the
leading news offices and press associations that continue to this day, and
the flighty public soon forgot, or forgave, the massacre of foreign
immigrants for the dazzling display of generosity and philantropy financed
by the ballooning Rockefeller fortune and going out, with thunderous press
fanfare, to various "worthy" institutions.

The Purchase of Public Opinion
In the following years, not only newsmen, but whole newspapers were bought,
financed or founded with Rockefeller money. So Time Magazine, which Henry
Luce started in 1923, had been taken over by J.P. Morgan when the magazine
got into fInancial difficulties. When Morgan died and his financial empire
crumbled, the House of Rockefeller wasted no time in taking over this lush
editorial plum also, together with its sisters Fortune and Life, and built
for them an expensive 14-story home of their own in Rockefeller Center - the
Time & Life Building.

Rockefeller was also co-owner of Time's "rival" magazine, Newsweek, which
had been established in the early days of the New Deal with money put up by
Rockefeller, Vincent Astor, the Harrimann family and other members and
allies of the House.

The Intellectuals - A Bargain
For all his innate cynicism, JDR must have been himself surprised to
discover how easily the so-called intellectuals could be bought. Indeed,
they turned out to be among his best investments.

By founding and lavishly endowing his Education Boards at home and abroad,
Rockefeller won control not only of the governments and politicos but also
of the intellectual and scientific community, starting with the Medical
Power - the organization that forms those priests of the New Religion that
are the modern medicine men. No Pulitzer or Nobel or any similar prize
endowed with money and prestige has ever been awarded to a declared foe of
the Rockefeller system.

Henry Luce, officially founder and editor of Time Magazine, but constantly
dependent on House advertising, also distinguished himself in his adulation
of his sponsors. JDR's son had been responsible for the Ludlow massacre, and
an obedient partner in his father' s most unsavory actions. Nonetheless, in
1956 Henry Luce put Junior on the cover of Time, and the feature story,
soberly titled "The Good Man", included hyperboles like this:

"It is because John D. Rockefeller Junior' s is a life of constructive
social giving that he ranks as an authentic American hero,just as certainly
as any general who ever won a victory for an American army or any statesman
who triumphed in behalf of U.S. diplomacy."

Clearly, Time's editorial board wasn't given the choice to change its tune
even after the passing of Junior and Henry Luce, since it remained just as
dependent on House of Rockefeller advertising. Thus, when in 1979 one of
Junior's sons, Nelson A. Rockefeller died - who had been one of the loudest
hawks in the Vietnam and other American wars, and was personally responsible
for the massacre of prisoners and hostages at Atticia prison - Time said of
him in it obituary, without laughing:
"He was driven by a mission to serve, improve and uplift his country."

Perhaps it was all this that Prof. Peter Singer had in mind when telling the
judges in Italy that the Rockefeller Foundation was a humanitarian
enterprise bent on doing good works. One of their best works seems to be
sponsoring Prof. Peter Singer, the world's greatest animal friend and
protector who claims that vivisection is indispensable for medical progress
and for more than 20 years refuses to mention that legions of medical
doctors are of the opposite view.

Millions of Dollars Free Publicity
Another interesting revelation in the article of Time was that many years
ago already Singer "was pleasantly surprised when Britannica approached him
to distill in about 30,000 words the discipline that is, at its heart, the
systematic study of what we ought to do." So now we touch the subject of
sponsorisation and patronage. They don' t always mean immediate cash but,
more important, long-term profits.

Many decades ago the Encyclopedia Britannica moved from Oxford to Chicago
because Rockefeller had bought it to add much needed luster to the
University of Chicago and its medical school, the first one he had founded.
Peter Singer, "the world's greatest animal defender" who keeps a door
permanently open to vivisection and the lucrative medical swindle, gets
millions of dollars free publicity thanks to the worldwide engagement of the
Rockefeller Foundation and the mediamakers who are in no position to oppose
it.

From the article in Time we also learned that Singer' s mother had been a
medical doctor in the old country, which could mean that little Peter
started assimilating all the Rockefeller superstition on vivisection with
his mother's milk.

Taken from the CIVIS Foundation Report number 15, Fall-Winter 1993
CIVIS: POB 152, Via Motta 51-CH 6900, Massagno/Lugano, Switzerland

> --Rich

Rich

Aug 26, 2005, 4:03:13 PM8/26/05

> "Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "john" <wha...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>>> "There's no such thing as "*organized medicine*", Jan, until you define
>>> it.
>>> Where is that definition, Jan? "
>>>
>>> Every conspiracy is organised Rich.
>>>

>> No meetings, no leaders, no membership cards, no newsletter, no e-mails,
>> no website, no dues, no brainwashing classes, no books, . . . in short,
>> no "organization" and no conspiracy. You cannot produce one shred of
>> evidence otherwise.
>
> PROOF!!!

No proof there at all. Even if the allegations of foundations' influence
over the education of doctors were true, that does not imply a conspiracy or
an organization. There is no evidence that such an organization exists. I
certainly belong to no such organization, but then I didn't go to medical
school. Perhaps you'll claim that nursing schools are influenced by the
research foundations as well. I did take a required course in pharmacology,
but then I took a course in nutrition as well. Both courses were eight
credit hours.

LadyLollipop

Aug 26, 2005, 8:31:46 PM8/26/05

> "LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "john" <wha...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

>>> No meetings, no leaders, no membership cards, no newsletter, no e-mails,
>>> no website, no dues, no brainwashing classes, no books, . . . in short,
>>> no "organization" and no conspiracy. You cannot produce one shred of
>>> evidence otherwise.
>>
>> PROOF!!!
>>

> No proof there at all.

Poor Rich.

---snip---

Rich

Aug 26, 2005, 9:01:23 PM8/26/05

"LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

LOL! Your snipping does not make anything go away. You are decieving
yourself.

LadyLollipop

Aug 26, 2005, 9:34:57 PM8/26/05

"Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message

That's EXACTLY what you are doing, Rich.

The entire world KNOWS the history of *organized medicine*

Starts with Rockefeller!!!

YOU remain it denial at your own peril!

> --Rich

Rich

Aug 26, 2005, 9:44:55 PM8/26/05

"LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

So, is your definition of "*organized medicine*" "those who are influenced
by the Rockefeller Foundation"? Will you stick to that?

David Wright

Aug 27, 2005, 4:04:09 PM8/27/05

john <wha...@btinternet.com> wrote:
>>Thanks once again, John for all your work, exposing *organized medicine*!
>>Keep up the good work!
>
>Thanks, more like organised extortion.
>
>you can see what they do via their loan racket to the third world on
>top of their vaccine genocide:

<snip -- article had zero to do with medicine. typical>

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"If you can't say something nice, then sit next to me."
-- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

john

Aug 29, 2005, 12:10:30 PM8/29/05

"Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message news:oOJPe.20349

> No meetings, no leaders, no membership cards, no newsletter, no e-mails,
no
> website, no dues, no brainwashing classes, no books, . . . in short, no
> "organization" and no conspiracy. You cannot produce one shred of evidence
> otherwise.

Yopu live in Cartel land, do some reading for pity's sake
http://www.whale.to/a/medical_mafia.html

Rich

Aug 29, 2005, 12:38:48 PM8/29/05

"john" <nospamo...@vaccine.con> wrote in message

> "Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message news:oOJPe.20349
>> No meetings, no leaders, no membership cards, no newsletter, no e-mails,
> no
>> website, no dues, no brainwashing classes, no books, . . . in short, no
>> "organization" and no conspiracy. You cannot produce one shred of
>> evidence
>> otherwise.
>

> Yopu live in Cartel land, do some reading for pity's sake

I read plenty from more credible sources than yours.

LadyLollipop

Aug 29, 2005, 5:53:01 PM8/29/05

> "john" <nospamo...@vaccine.con> wrote in message
>>
>> "Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message news:oOJPe.20349
>>> No meetings, no leaders, no membership cards, no newsletter, no e-mails,
>> no
>>> website, no dues, no brainwashing classes, no books, . . . in short, no
>>> "organization" and no conspiracy. You cannot produce one shred of
>>> evidence
>>> otherwise.
>>

>> Yopu live in Cartel land, do some reading for pity's sake
>
> I read plenty from more credible sources than yours.

LOL, like the ones he recommends!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rich

Aug 29, 2005, 6:22:31 PM8/29/05

"LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

Rich

Aug 29, 2005, 6:25:13 PM8/29/05

"LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

> "Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "john" <nospamo...@vaccine.con> wrote in message

>>> no
>>>

>>> Yopu live in Cartel land, do some reading for pity's sake
>>
>> I read plenty from more credible sources than yours.
>
> LOL, like the ones he recommends!!!!!!!!!!!!

You and your fellow altie loons are the only ones who find the websites
below lacking in credibility. You still have not proven a single lie on any
of them.

cathyb

Aug 29, 2005, 7:44:45 PM8/29/05

Rich wrote:
> "john" <nospamo...@vaccine.con> wrote in message
> >
> > "Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message news:oOJPe.20349
> >> No meetings, no leaders, no membership cards, no newsletter, no e-mails,
> > no
> >> website, no dues, no brainwashing classes, no books, . . . in short, no
> >> "organization" and no conspiracy. You cannot produce one shred of
> >> evidence
> >> otherwise.
> >

> > Yopu live in Cartel land, do some reading for pity's sake
>
> I read plenty from more credible sources than yours.

That's because everything is a more credible source.

Cathy

Rich

Aug 29, 2005, 7:50:15 PM8/29/05

> Rich wrote:
>> "john" <nospamo...@vaccine.con> wrote in message

>> > no
>> >

>> > Yopu live in Cartel land, do some reading for pity's sake
>>
>> I read plenty from more credible sources than yours.
>
> That's because everything is a more credible source.
>
> Cathy

Yes, it would be hard to find a website that is less credible overall than
"whaleto".

--Rich

LadyLollipop

Aug 29, 2005, 9:22:40 PM8/29/05

> "LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "john" <nospamo...@vaccine.con> wrote in message

>>> I read plenty from more credible sources than yours.
>>
>> LOL, like the ones he recommends!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> You and your fellow altie loons

There is no such thing.

are the only ones who find the websites
> below lacking in credibility.

That would be a lie.

http://www.algonet.se/~leif/FUSCIFCT.html

You still have not proven a single lie on any
> of them.

That is a REPEATED LIE.

http://tinyurl.com/dv7rc

> --Rich

Rich

Aug 29, 2005, 9:37:04 PM8/29/05

"LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

So what's on that site that belies the credibility of my recommended sites?

> You still have not proven a single lie on any
>> of them.
>
> That is a REPEATED LIE.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/dv7rc

Peters comments here are entirely factual. There is no lie.

Once again, the only lie is your own.

LadyLollipop

Aug 30, 2005, 12:50:10 AM8/30/05

"Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message

First the LIAR.

Peter Bowditch.

Dr Death

I was criticised recently for lack of balance in my choices of which
forms and instances of medical fraud to feature here. The specific
complaint was that I didn't have a page on this site about Dr Jayant
Patel, late of Bundaberg Hospital in Queensland, Australia. My first
response was that I don't have a page about every quack or charlatan
in the world, not even all those whose web sites are listed here. My
second response was that Dr Patel does not appear to have a web site
himself, and nobody seems to have one supporting him. My third point
was that Dr Patel was not practising quackery but was just a
dangerously incompetent doctor. That wasn't good enough, and it was
claimed that by not having something to say about him I was condoning
his behaviour and I was exhibiting a double standard by criticising
quacks but not members of something called "evil organised medicine".
In fact, I was protecting him by not calling him a quack and it was
all part of some form of cover-up.

To people outside Australia (and those within who have been in a coma
or otherwise disconnected from the world for the last few weeks) the
name Dr Jayant Patel might mean nothing, but he was a doctor who
managed to get a job at Bundaberg Hospital by lying about his
qualifications and overseas experience. It now seems that he may have
been directly responsible for the deaths of at least 87 patients. He
may not have deliberately killed them, but his negligence and
ignorance did. His hiring has revealed a huge hole in the recruitment
practices of whoever it was that let him have a job, and the extent of
the damage has shown that better methods of whistleblowing are
required. Dr Patel has fled the country and nobody knows where he is.

Quackery supporters are using Dr Patel as an example of the dangers of
real medicine as compared to the absolute safety of alternatives. I
have been challenged to name a single alternative practitioner who has
killed 87 people. The facts are that real medicine has methods to deal
with disasters like this, but alternative medicine hasn't even any
useful system of adverse event reporting. There is a government
enquiry under way, the recruitment and reporting problems are being
identified and corrected, Dr Patel will be charged with criminal
offences (manslaughter at least, possibly even murder), his
extradition to Australia will be sought as soon as he is located, and
he is looking forward to a long time behind bars. This was not a case
of medical fraud, but one of a failure of management. It is a tragedy
and a disgrace, but something is being done to stop it happening
again.

One delightful irony of this whole matter is that Dr Patel apparently
said that it was not necessary to wash hands between patients because
germs mean nothing. It is rather bizarre to see people holding these
comments up as examples of the incorrect thinking of real doctors when
those same people accept chiropractic, naturopathy, energy medicine,
acupuncture, homeopathy and other magical medical paradigms in which
pathogenic organisms play no part. But then, hypocrisy is never short
on the ground when quacks start criticising medicine.

=====

Now Rod, The HONEST Man.

WOW what a difference!!!

Peter,

I would hope that you would point out that it took over two years to finally
get some action. (7 deaths per month) But then this Guy has been in the
system for over 20 years. Not the first time for this it appears.

Now some of the things that really occurred were:

1.Early in the piece, Hospital Staff were addressed by the State Medical
Board and told that reporting internal matters to the Union could see them
in Jail.

FEAR
2.When the issue was placed before Hospital Management their response was to
award Dr Patel "Employee of the Month"

JEER
3.Just before the announcement in State Parliament, a new contract was drawn
up by the Hospital Board for 5 years at $8000 per week for Dr Patel.

REWARD
4.It is on the record that the Hospitals Income had soared from the activity
of Dr Patel and as such he was highly regarded by the Medical system.

GREED

5.The State Medical Board paid for Dr Patel's flight out of Australia.

HIDE

6.Dr Patel has a record that goes back to 1994
http://asia.news.yahoo.com/050­520/ap/d8a6pvn83.html

TOTAL INCOMPETENCE

7.Apparently Dr Patel's record has been on Archives since Mid 90's which
just proves that nobody believes what is on the Internet.

IGNORANCE

8. When the matter was bought up in Parliament what exactly did the AMA
request in writing back in March 2005. "A full apology and retraction" !!

THREATS

What really is at stake here is not just a rogue Dr but rather a Rogue
system that has allowed this to occur. The system went much further than
Hospital Administration and its Staff, it went to the State Medical Board,
The AMA.
Finally the people who believed in what is right rather than who won
through. (The Whistleblowers)

WHAT'S RIGHT TRIUMPHS

Gee I am having trouble accepting that this is not "Organised Medicine" at
its worst. A Chain of highly qualified people from Anaesthetists, Doctors,
Nurses, Boards, Government Representatives Morticians, patients past Drs,
family and friends of the patients, family and friends of the hospital
workers and of course the major watch dog of the AMA.
Just how many people do you think was in that "Management" chain. You know
that rotten old management chain that probably held about a couple of
hundred people that actually knew and were not going to do anything.

Your reference to better methods of whistle could perhaps be termed a little
better. Perhaps we could call these people genuinely concerned citizens
(Guardian Angels more appropriately)that have to endure enormous pressure to
do what is right.

Is anyone offering them fame, money and flights ?

No, I thought not. But Organised Medicine did for Dr Patel.

But of course you knew all this.

Rod.

> Once again, the only lie is your own.

Once again, YOU are a REPEATED L I A R.

> --Rich

Rich

Aug 30, 2005, 9:20:02 PM8/30/05

"LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

No lies in that paragraph.

> To people outside Australia (and those within who have been in a coma
> or otherwise disconnected from the world for the last few weeks) the
> name Dr Jayant Patel might mean nothing, but he was a doctor who
> managed to get a job at Bundaberg Hospital by lying about his
> qualifications and overseas experience. It now seems that he may have
> been directly responsible for the deaths of at least 87 patients. He
> may not have deliberately killed them, but his negligence and
> ignorance did. His hiring has revealed a huge hole in the recruitment
> practices of whoever it was that let him have a job, and the extent of
> the damage has shown that better methods of whistleblowing are
> required. Dr Patel has fled the country and nobody knows where he is.

No lies in that paragraph.

> Quackery supporters are using Dr Patel as an example of the dangers of
> real medicine as compared to the absolute safety of alternatives. I
> have been challenged to name a single alternative practitioner who has
> killed 87 people. The facts are that real medicine has methods to deal
> with disasters like this, but alternative medicine hasn't even any
> useful system of adverse event reporting. There is a government
> enquiry under way, the recruitment and reporting problems are being
> identified and corrected, Dr Patel will be charged with criminal
> offences (manslaughter at least, possibly even murder), his
> extradition to Australia will be sought as soon as he is located, and
> he is looking forward to a long time behind bars. This was not a case
> of medical fraud, but one of a failure of management. It is a tragedy
> and a disgrace, but something is being done to stop it happening
> again.

No lies in that paragraph.

> One delightful irony of this whole matter is that Dr Patel apparently
> said that it was not necessary to wash hands between patients because
> germs mean nothing. It is rather bizarre to see people holding these
> comments up as examples of the incorrect thinking of real doctors when
> those same people accept chiropractic, naturopathy, energy medicine,
> acupuncture, homeopathy and other magical medical paradigms in which
> pathogenic organisms play no part. But then, hypocrisy is never short
> on the ground when quacks start criticising medicine.

No lies there either.

> =====
>

> Now Rod, The HONEST Man.

Rod is irrelevant. <snip>

Jan, you keep posting this same thing as "proof" of a "lie" on Bowditch's
site. Now get down to specifics and select out of the above JUST THE ONE
SENTENCE THAT IS A LIE. That's all. If there is a lie there, you should be
able to do that and tell us just what about the statement makes it a lie.
Until you can, THERE IS NO LIE THERE, and Ratbags is NOT a "lying website".

LadyLollipop

Aug 31, 2005, 12:38:09 AM8/31/05

"Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message

TWO lies.

it was claimed that by not having something to say about him I was condoning
his behaviour

I was protecting him by not calling him a quack and it was all part of some
form of cover-up.

>> To people outside Australia (and those within who have been in a coma
>> or otherwise disconnected from the world for the last few weeks) the
>> name Dr Jayant Patel might mean nothing, but he was a doctor who
>> managed to get a job at Bundaberg Hospital by lying about his
>> qualifications and overseas experience. It now seems that he may have
>> been directly responsible for the deaths of at least 87 patients. He
>> may not have deliberately killed them, but his negligence and
>> ignorance did. His hiring has revealed a huge hole in the recruitment
>> practices of whoever it was that let him have a job, and the extent of
>> the damage has shown that better methods of whistleblowing are
>> required. Dr Patel has fled the country and nobody knows where he is.
>
> No lies in that paragraph.

Your reference to better methods of whistle could perhaps be termed a little

better. Perhaps we could call these people genuinely concerned citizens
(Guardian Angels more appropriately)that have to endure enormous pressure to
do what is right.

Is anyone offering them fame, money and flights ?

No, I thought not. But Organised Medicine did for Dr Patel.

But of course you knew all this.

OH, I think NOT.

Rod points out how Peter failed to tell the *truth*

God Bless You, Rod!

Peter,

GREED

HIDE

TOTAL INCOMPETENCE

IGNORANCE

THREATS

WHAT'S RIGHT TRIUMPHS

Rod.

> Jan, you keep posting this same thing as "proof" of a "lie" on Bowditch's
> site. Now get down to specifics and select out of the above JUST THE ONE
> SENTENCE THAT IS A LIE. That's all. If there is a lie there, you should be
> able to do that and tell us just what about the statement makes it a lie.
> Until you can, THERE IS NO LIE THERE, and Ratbags is NOT a "lying
> website".

Rich Shewmaker, YOU are a REPEATED LIAR.

Peter has been asked repeatedly to prove his claims that are on his website,
I have pointed out two above, they are indeed LIES, along with the LIE
below, he can NOT show any proof, because they are LIES.

Do show us where Dr. Haley's fans said he has apologized!

Rich

Aug 31, 2005, 2:26:54 PM8/31/05

"LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

Jan, do you have any evidence that that claim was not made? It's not a lie.

> I was protecting him by not calling him a quack and it was all part of
> some form of cover-up.

Again, there is no reason to believe that Peter was not so accused. There's
no lie.

>>> To people outside Australia (and those within who have been in a coma
>>> or otherwise disconnected from the world for the last few weeks) the
>>> name Dr Jayant Patel might mean nothing, but he was a doctor who
>>> managed to get a job at Bundaberg Hospital by lying about his
>>> qualifications and overseas experience. It now seems that he may have
>>> been directly responsible for the deaths of at least 87 patients. He
>>> may not have deliberately killed them, but his negligence and
>>> ignorance did. His hiring has revealed a huge hole in the recruitment
>>> practices of whoever it was that let him have a job, and the extent of
>>> the damage has shown that better methods of whistleblowing are
>>> required. Dr Patel has fled the country and nobody knows where he is.
>>
>> No lies in that paragraph.
>
> Your reference to better methods of whistle could perhaps be termed a
> little
> better. Perhaps we could call these people genuinely concerned citizens
> (Guardian Angels more appropriately)that have to endure enormous pressure
> do what is right.
>

> Is anyone offering them fame, money and flights ?
>

> No, I thought not. But Organised Medicine did for Dr Patel.

Peter is not organized medicine, and he did not "do" for Patel.

> But of course you knew all this.

You apparently know nothing.

>>> Quackery supporters are using Dr Patel as an example of the dangers of
>>> real medicine as compared to the absolute safety of alternatives. I
>>> have been challenged to name a single alternative practitioner who has
>>> killed 87 people. The facts are that real medicine has methods to deal
>>> with disasters like this, but alternative medicine hasn't even any
>>> useful system of adverse event reporting. There is a government
>>> enquiry under way, the recruitment and reporting problems are being
>>> identified and corrected, Dr Patel will be charged with criminal
>>> offences (manslaughter at least, possibly even murder), his
>>> extradition to Australia will be sought as soon as he is located, and
>>> he is looking forward to a long time behind bars. This was not a case
>>> of medical fraud, but one of a failure of management. It is a tragedy
>>> and a disgrace, but something is being done to stop it happening
>>> again.
>>
>> No lies in that paragraph.
>
> Quackery supporters are using Dr Patel as an example of the dangers of
> real medicine as compared to the absolute safety of alternatives

So are you saying this is not true, Jan? It's not a lie.

>>> One delightful irony of this whole matter is that Dr Patel apparently
>>> said that it was not necessary to wash hands between patients because
>>> germs mean nothing. It is rather bizarre to see people holding these
>>> comments up as examples of the incorrect thinking of real doctors when
>>> those same people accept chiropractic, naturopathy, energy medicine,
>>> acupuncture, homeopathy and other magical medical paradigms in which
>>> pathogenic organisms play no part. But then, hypocrisy is never short
>>> on the ground when quacks start criticising medicine.
>>
>> No lies there either.
>>

>>> =====
>>>

>>> Now Rod, The HONEST Man.
>>
>> Rod is irrelevant. <snip>
>
> OH, I think NOT.
>
> Rod points out how Peter failed to tell the *truth*
>
> God Bless You, Rod!

Rod's comments are all about the misbehavior and shortcomings of Patel. They
say nothing about the truthfulness of Peter Bowditch. Peter did not defend
Patel in any way. Everybody agrees that Patel was incompetent, dishonest,
and dangerous. That fact does not make Peter a liar.

There are no lies identified in this thread. If you are going to prove your
claim that Ratbags is a "lying" website, you are going to have to look
elsewhere for the lies.

LadyLollipop

Aug 31, 2005, 3:14:45 PM8/31/05

"Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message

Ummm. it is Peter's responsibility to prove *his* claims, but, you knew that

>> I was protecting him by not calling him a quack and it was all part of
>> some form of cover-up.
>

> Again, there is no reason to believe that Peter was not so accused.
> There's no lie.

Ummm. it is Peter's responsibility to prove *his* claims, but, you knew that

>>> No lies in that paragraph.
>>
>> Your reference to better methods of whistle could perhaps be termed a
>> little
>> better. Perhaps we could call these people genuinely concerned citizens
>> (Guardian Angels more appropriately)that have to endure enormous pressure
>> do what is right.
>>

>> Is anyone offering them fame, money and flights ?
>>

>> No, I thought not. But Organised Medicine did for Dr Patel.
>
> Peter is not organized medicine, and he did not "do" for Patel.

But Organised Medicine did for Dr Patel.

>> But of course you knew all this.
>
> You apparently know nothing.

Peter knew ALL of that.

>>> No lies in that paragraph.
>>
>> Quackery supporters are using Dr Patel as an example of the dangers of
>> real medicine as compared to the absolute safety of alternatives
>
> So are you saying this is not true, Jan? It's not a lie.

YES!!!!!

>>> No lies there either.

Filled with lies.

It is rather bizarre to see people holding these

comments up as examples of the incorrect thinking <snip>

Didn't happen!

>>> Rod is irrelevant. <snip>
>>
>> OH, I think NOT.
>>
>> Rod points out how Peter failed to tell the *truth*
>>
>> God Bless You, Rod!
>>

> Rod's comments are all about the misbehavior and shortcomings of Patel.
> They say nothing about the truthfulness of Peter Bowditch. Peter did not
> defend Patel in any way. Everybody agrees that Patel was incompetent,
> dishonest, and dangerous. That fact does not make Peter a liar.

WOW!!!!

Rod points out how Peter failed to tell the *truth*

> There are no lies identified in this thread.

YOU are a REPEATED LAIR, Rich.

Peter can't back up his claims, because he KNOWS he lied.

http://tinyurl.com/bx429
Just WHERE was it claimed that you were condoning his behavior?????

That's claim # 5 we are up to now!!!!!

and I was exhibiting a double standard by criticising

> quacks but not members of something called "evil organised medicine". In
> fact, I was protecting him by not calling him a quack and it was all part
> of some form of cover-up.

That's # 6.

Just WHERE did anyone say you were *protecting* him ot it was some kind of
cover up?????

> To people outside Australia (and those within who have been in a coma or
> otherwise disconnected from the world for the last few weeks) the name Dr
> Jayant Patel might mean nothing, but he was a doctor who managed to get a
> job at Bundaberg Hospital by lying about his qualifications and overseas
> experience. It now seems that he may have been directly responsible for
> the deaths of at least 87 patients. He may not have deliberately killed
> them, but his negligence and ignorance did. His hiring has revealed a huge
> hole in the recruitment practices of whoever it was that let him have a
> job, and the extent of the damage has shown that better methods of
> whistleblowing are required. Dr Patel has fled the country and nobody
> knows where he is.

> Quackery supporters are using Dr Patel as an example of the dangers of
> real medicine as compared to the absolute safety of alternatives.

That is a BLATANT LIE!!!!!

NOBODY is using Dr Patel as a comparsion to the asbolute safety of
alternatives.

There is NOTHING that is absolutely safe. This is a totally STUPID
statement!!!

Rich

Aug 31, 2005, 9:14:08 PM8/31/05

"LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

So, is that the best you can do? Peter is a "blatant liar" and Ratbags is a
"lying website" because Peter did not PROVE that certain accusations were
made against him? That's way too thin. Peter's website is confrontational
and controversial, and is bound to generate all sorts of responses, so why
should we not believe that Peter got exactly the indictments he says he did.
And why should he have to prove his statements about what happened to him?
The bottom line is that you still have not exposed a single lie on Peter's
website. Your accusation that it is a "lying website" is still the lie here.

Peter Bowditch

Aug 31, 2005, 10:11:11 PM8/31/05
"LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote:

>There is NOTHING that is absolutely safe. This is a totally STUPID
>statement!!!

I must remember that the next time Jan talks about the safety of
vaccines. Or mercury. Or Ritalin. Or, well you get the picture ...
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

LadyLollipop

Aug 31, 2005, 10:32:37 PM8/31/05

> "LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote in message
>>

> So, is that the best you can do? Peter is a "blatant liar" and Ratbags is
> a "lying website" because Peter did not PROVE that certain accusations
> were made against him? That's way too thin.

So that's the best, you can do??

Peter makes LYING claims and he can NOT prove them.

It simply means, he can NOT because *he* knows he lied.

It does NOT get any clearly than that.

Peter's website is confrontational and controversial, and is bound to
generate all sorts of responses, so why
> should we not believe that Peter got exactly the indictments he says he
> did.

Peter clearly stated in HIS OWN WORDS what others; said!

The FACT is, they did NOT.

> And why should he have to prove his statements about what happened to him?

Your twisting won't work, it is NOT a matter of what *happened to him* it is
a matter of what he claimed others' said!

> The bottom line is that you still have not exposed a single lie on Peter's
> website.

The bottom line is, I have exposed the MANY LIES on his website, anf I have
exposed that YOU ARE A REPEATED L I A R!

Your accusation that it is a "lying website" is still the lie here.

L I A R!

it was claimed that by not having something to say about him I was condoning
his behaviour

I was protecting him by not calling him a quack and it was all part of some
form of cover-up.

Your reference to better methods of whistle could perhaps be termed a little

better. Perhaps we could call these people genuinely concerned citizens
(Guardian Angels more appropriately)that have to endure enormous pressure to
do what is right.

Is anyone offering them fame, money and flights ?

No, I thought not. But Organised Medicine did for Dr Patel.

But of course Peter knew all this.

It is rather bizarre to see people holding these
comments up as examples of the incorrect thinking <snip>

Quackery supporters are using Dr Patel as an example of the dangers of

real medicine as compared to the absolute safety of alternatives

There is NOTHING that is absolutely safe. This is a totally STUPID
statement!!!

Do show us where Dr. Haley's fans said he has apologized!

> --Rich

LadyLollipop

Aug 31, 2005, 10:41:12 PM8/31/05

"Peter Bowditch" <myfir...@ratbags.com> wrote in message

> "LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote:
>
>>There is NOTHING that is absolutely safe. This is a totally STUPID
>>statement!!!
>
> I must remember that the next time Jan talks about the safety of
> vaccines. Or mercury. Or Ritalin. Or, well you get the picture ...

I do. I get the picture, that you have lost it.

I also get the picture, that you have LIED on your webites, which is the
current discsuuion, and you have NOT one word to say regarding the proof of
your LYING claims, yet AGAIN
> --
> Peter Bowditch
<snip PROVEN LYING websites and PROVEN spam>

Peter Bowditch

Sep 1, 2005, 12:00:18 AM9/1/05
"LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote:

>"Rich" <jos...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote in message
>>>

>> So, is that the best you can do? Peter is a "blatant liar" and Ratbags is
>> a "lying website" because Peter did not PROVE that certain accusations
>> were made against him? That's way too thin.
>
>So that's the best, you can do??
>
>Peter makes LYING claims and he can NOT prove them.

What claims are they?

>It simply means, he can NOT because *he* knows he lied.

I know nothing of the sort.

>It does NOT get any clearly than that.
>

> Peter's website is confrontational and controversial, and is bound to
>generate all sorts of responses, so why
>
>> should we not believe that Peter got exactly the indictments he says he
>> did.
>
>Peter clearly stated in HIS OWN WORDS what others; said!
>
>The FACT is, they did NOT.

And you know this how?

>> And why should he have to prove his statements about what happened to him?
>
>Your twisting won't work, it is NOT a matter of what *happened to him* it is
>a matter of what he claimed others' said!
>

>> The bottom line is that you still have not exposed a single lie on Peter's
>> website.
>
>The bottom line is, I have exposed the MANY LIES on his website, anf I have
>exposed that YOU ARE A REPEATED L I A R!

As you have not exposed a single lie on my site, it is stretching the
truth to call the count of zero "MANY LIES".

> Your accusation that it is a "lying website" is still the lie here.
>
>L I A R!
>
>it was claimed that by not having something to say about him I was condoning
>his behaviour
>

>I was protecting him by not calling him a quack and it was all part of some
>form of cover-up.
>
>Your reference to better methods of whistle could perhaps be termed a little
>better. Perhaps we could call these people genuinely concerned citizens
>(Guardian Angels more appropriately)that have to endure enormous pressure to
>do what is right.
>

>Is anyone offering them fame, money and flights ?
>

>No, I thought not. But Organised Medicine did for Dr Patel.
>

>But of course Peter knew all this.
>
> It is rather bizarre to see people holding these
> comments up as examples of the incorrect thinking <snip>
>
>Quackery supporters are using Dr Patel as an example of the dangers of
> real medicine as compared to the absolute safety of alternatives
>

>There is NOTHING that is absolutely safe. This is a totally STUPID
>statement!!!
>

> Do show us where Dr. Haley's fans said he has apologized!

This thread is not about Boyd Haley.

>> --Rich

Peter Bowditch

Sep 1, 2005, 12:04:58 AM9/1/05
"LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote:

>"Peter Bowditch" <myfir...@ratbags.com> wrote in message
>> "LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote:
>>
>>>There is NOTHING that is absolutely safe. This is a totally STUPID
>>>statement!!!
>>
>> I must remember that the next time Jan talks about the safety of
>> vaccines. Or mercury. Or Ritalin. Or, well you get the picture ...
>
>I do. I get the picture, that you have lost it.

I have lost it? You are the one now admitting that despite your
continual promoting of anti-vaccination liar web sites perfect safety
is impossible.

>I also get the picture, that you have LIED on your webites, which is the
>current discsuuion, and you have NOT one word to say regarding the proof of
>your LYING claims, yet AGAIN

Where are the lies on my web site?

>> --
>> Peter Bowditch
><snip PROVEN LYING websites and PROVEN spam>

Nothing is proven until evidence is shown. You have shown no evidence
that there are lies on my web site. As for the spam nonsense, you are
not Humpty Dumpty and do not have the ability to redefine words. If
you think that it is spamming to mention a web site that sells a
couple of hundred dollars worth of books each year then you have to
stop mentioning spamming sites like those belonging to Barbara Low
Fisher and Boyd Haley.

cathyb

Sep 1, 2005, 12:39:39 AM9/1/05

Peter Bowditch wrote:
> "LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote:
>

> >"Peter Bowditch" <myfir...@ratbags.com> wrote in message

> >> I must remember that the next time Jan talks about the safety of
> >> vaccines. Or mercury. Or Ritalin. Or, well you get the picture ...
> >
> >I do. I get the picture, that you have lost it.
>
> I have lost it? You are the one now admitting that despite your
> continual promoting of anti-vaccination liar web sites perfect safety
> is impossible.
>
> >I also get the picture, that you have LIED on your webites, which is the
> >current discsuuion, and you have NOT one word to say regarding the proof of
> >your LYING claims, yet AGAIN
>
> Where are the lies on my web site?
>
> >> --
> >> Peter Bowditch
> ><snip PROVEN LYING websites and PROVEN spam>
>
> Nothing is proven until evidence is shown. You have shown no evidence
> that there are lies on my web site. As for the spam nonsense, you are
> not Humpty Dumpty and do not have the ability to redefine words.

LYING LIAR!!!

This is NOT about Humpty Dumpty!!!

And you should know better than to use literary allusions around
Lollipop:)

Cathy

HCN

Sep 1, 2005, 1:02:31 AM9/1/05

> "LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote:

..> stop mentioning spamming sites like those belonging to Barbara Low

> Fisher and Boyd Haley.
> --

Barbara LOE Fisher:
http://www.geocities.com/issues_in_immunization/fearmongers/barbara_loe_fisher.htm
... though the minor error is an honest mistake, she is really LOW!

By the way, did you know that Boyd Haley is going to check out another heavy
metal to cure autism (which he claims is a form of heavy metal poisoning):
http://www.sciencedaily.com/upi/index.php?feed=Science&article=UPI-1-20050829-16053300-bc-ageofautism.xml

LadyLollipop

Sep 1, 2005, 2:35:46 AM9/1/05

"Peter Bowditch" <myfir...@ratbags.com> wrote in message

> "LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote:
>

>>"Peter Bowditch" <myfir...@ratbags.com> wrote in message

>>> I must remember that the next time Jan talks about the safety of
>>> vaccines. Or mercury. Or Ritalin. Or, well you get the picture ...
>>
>>I do. I get the picture, that you have lost it.
>
> I have lost it?

It appears so. The above statement is completely asinine.

You are the one now admitting that despite your
> continual promoting of anti-vaccination liar web sites perfect safety
> is impossible.

You have lost it.

>>I also get the picture, that you have LIED on your webites, which is the
>>current discsuuion, and you have NOT one word to say regarding the proof
>>of
>>your LYING claims, yet AGAIN
>
> Where are the lies on my web site?

You just read them.

>>> --
>>> Peter Bowditch
>><snip PROVEN LYING websites and PROVEN spam>
>
> Nothing is proven until evidence is shown.

It's been shown over and over.

YOU made the claims, YOU prove them.

You have shown no evidence that there are lies on my web site.

YES, I have!

YOU have shown NO proof for the MANY LIES ON YOUR WEBSITES!

Just *WHERE* was it claimed that by not having something to say about him I
was
condoning his behaviour ?

Just *WHERE* was it said that I was protecting him by not calling him a

===================

====

>Quackery supporters are using Dr Patel as an example of the dangers of
real medicine as compared to the absolute safety of alternatives

A BLATANT LIE!!!

What a total stupid statement.

>It is rather bizarre to see people holding these
comments up as examples of the incorrect thinking <snip>

Didn't happen!
> --
> Peter Bowditch

Peter Bowditch

Sep 1, 2005, 3:54:44 AM9/1/05
"LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote:

>"Peter Bowditch" <myfir...@ratbags.com> wrote in message
>> "LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"Peter Bowditch" <myfir...@ratbags.com> wrote in message

>>>I do. I get the picture, that you have lost it.
>>
>> I have lost it?
>
>It appears so. The above statement is completely asinine.

Which statement is that? I can't tell from your snipping.

> You are the one now admitting that despite your
>> continual promoting of anti-vaccination liar web sites perfect safety
>> is impossible.
>
>You have lost it.
>

>>>I also get the picture, that you have LIED on your webites, which is the
>>>current discsuuion, and you have NOT one word to say regarding the proof
>>>of
>>>your LYING claims, yet AGAIN
>>
>> Where are the lies on my web site?
>
>You just read them.

Sorry, no I didn't. Please tell me again.

>>><snip PROVEN LYING websites and PROVEN spam>
>>
>> Nothing is proven until evidence is shown.
>
>It's been shown over and over.
>
>YOU made the claims, YOU prove them.
>
>You have shown no evidence that there are lies on my web site.
>
>YES, I have!
>
>YOU have shown NO proof for the MANY LIES ON YOUR WEBSITES!
>
>Just *WHERE* was it claimed that by not having something to say about him I
>was
> condoning his behaviour ?

The world does not revolve around you, nor are you the only person
bashing doctors as if that somehow legitimises quackery.

>Just *WHERE* was it said that I was protecting him by not calling him a
>quack and it was all part of
> some form of cover-up?

The world does not revolve around you, nor are you the only person
bashing doctors as if that somehow legitimises quackery.

>To people outside Australia (and those within who have been in a coma
>
>===================
>
> Your reference to better methods of whistle could perhaps be termed a
> little better. Perhaps we could call these people genuinely concerned
>citizens
> (Guardian Angels more appropriately)that have to endure enormous pressure
> do what is right.
>

> Is anyone offering them fame, money and flights ?
>

> No, I thought not. But Organised Medicine did for Dr Patel.

If there were any such thing as "organized medicine", and without a
definition it is hard to say that there is, then it would probably be
the medicine which is holding enquiries so that it doesn't happen
again and hunting Patel down so that he can be locked up.

>====
>
>>Quackery supporters are using Dr Patel as an example of the dangers of
> real medicine as compared to the absolute safety of alternatives
>
>A BLATANT LIE!!!
>

>What a total stupid statement.

Which alternatives are not safe, Jan?

>>It is rather bizarre to see people holding these
> comments up as examples of the incorrect thinking <snip>
>
>Didn't happen!
>> --
>> Peter Bowditch

Mark Probert

Sep 1, 2005, 10:36:23 AM9/1/05
LadyLollipop wrote:
> "Peter Bowditch" <myfir...@ratbags.com> wrote in message
>
>>"LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote:
>>

>>>There is NOTHING that is absolutely safe. This is a totally STUPID
>>>statement!!!
>>
>>I must remember that the next time Jan talks about the safety of
>>vaccines. Or mercury. Or Ritalin. Or, well you get the picture ...
>

> I do. I get the picture, that you have lost it.
>
> I also get the picture, that you have LIED on your webites, which is the
> current discsuuion, and you have NOT one word to say regarding the proof of
> your LYING claims, yet AGAIN

Actually, Jan, I have absolutely no recollection of you actually proving
that Peter lied. I do recall that you have made this claim a thousand
times, and have been asked for proof a thousand times, but, all you do
is respond by saying that you already proved it. However, you never
offer such proof.

Since this is your standard operating procedure with regard to anyone
who disagrees with you, or anyone who takes you to task for your abusive
behavior and support of NetStalkers, why should anyone believe you?

Mark Probert

Sep 1, 2005, 10:40:55 AM9/1/05

Donald T. was the first person to be diagnosed with autism? Perhaps
there was a diagnostic error. The clinical picture sounds like someone
who had been in severe pain and was now pain free. Of course, this does
not describe Jan Drew, since she stopped taking her Neurontin and
Ellavil which allowed more of her nastiness to come out.

LadyLollipop

Sep 1, 2005, 4:25:28 PM9/1/05

> "LadyLollipop" <LadyLo...@insightbb.com> wrote:
>

>>"Peter Bowditch" <myfir...@ratbags.com> wrote in message

>>> I have lost it?
>>
>>It appears so. The above statement is completely asinine.
>
> Which statement is that? I can't tell from your snipping.

/|\

>> You are the one now admitting that despite your
>>> continual promoting of anti-vaccination liar web sites perfect safety
>>> is impossible.
>>
>>You have lost it.

>>> Where are the lies on my web site?
>>
>>You just read them.
>
> Sorry, no I didn't. Please tell me again.

Sorry, yes you did, you are lying. They are below, which proves once again,
you are a PROVEN LIAR.

>>> Nothing is proven until evidence is shown.
>>
>>It's been shown over and over.
>>
>>YOU made the claims, YOU prove them.
>>
>>You have shown no evidence that there are lies on my web site.
>>
>>YES, I have!
>>
>>YOU have shown NO proof for the MANY LIES ON YOUR WEBSITES!
>>
>>Just *WHERE* was it claimed that by not having something to say about him
>>was condoning his behaviour ?
>
> The world does not revolve around you, nor are you the only person
> bashing doctors as if that somehow legitimises quackery.

That insult does NOT answer the question. Conclusion, YOU WERE LYING, AS
USUAL

>>Just *WHERE* was it said that I was protecting him by not calling him a
>>quack and it was all part of
>> some form of cover-up?
>
> The world does not revolve around you, nor are you the only person
> bashing doctors as if that somehow legitimises quackery.

That insult does NOT answer the question. Conclusion YOU WERE LYING, AS
USUAL!

Actually what *organized medicine*did:

When the issue was placed before Hospital Management their response was to
award Dr Patel "Employee of the Month"

Just before the announcement in State Parliament, a new contract was drawn

up by the Hospital Board for 5 years at $8000 per week for Dr Patel.

It is on the record that the Hospitals Income had soared from the activity

of Dr Patel and as such he was highly regarded by the Medical system.

The State Medical Board paid for Dr Patel's flight out of Australia.

Dr Patel has a record that goes back to 1994
http://asia.news.yahoo.com/050­520/ap/d8a6pvn83.html

When the matter was bought up in Parliament what exactly did the AMA

request in writing back in March 2005. "A full apology and retraction" !!

=============

Which shows what VERY VERY VERY DISHONEST man?Peter Bowditch is.

>>====
>>
>>>Quackery supporters are using Dr Patel as an example of the dangers of
>> real medicine as compared to the absolute safety of alternatives
>>
>>A BLATANT LIE!!!
>>

>>What a total stupid statement.
>
> Which alternatives are not safe, Jan?

NOTHING IS ABSOLUTELY SAFE, but you knew that.

What a total stupid statement, you made while, LYING.

LadyLollipop

Sep 1, 2005, 4:28:13 PM9/1/05

"Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message

<snip lies from another proven liar, <yawn>

Mark Probert

Sep 1, 2005, 6:07:54 PM9/1/05
LadyLollipop wrote:
> "Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote in message
>
> <snip lies from another proven liar, <yawn>

Actually, Jan, I have absolutely no recollection of you actually proving

that Peter lied. I do recall that you have made this claim a thousand
times, and have been asked for proof a thousand times, but, all you do
is respond by saying that you already proved it. However, you never
offer such proof.

Since this is your standard operating procedure with regard to anyone
who disagrees with you, or anyone who takes you to task for your abusive
behavior and support of NetStalkers, why should anyone believe you?

Again, you snip what you do not want to deal with. I posted the truth, and

YOU CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH

so you snip it.

LadyLollipop

Sep 1, 2005, 7:16:58 PM9/1/05

"Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote.

Rich

Sep 1, 2005, 7:22:29 PM9/1/05

> "Mark Probert" <markp...@lumbercartel.com> wrote.
> .
> <snip lies from another proven liar, <yawn>

So there you go again. Mark told no lie. You snipped his comment because you
cannot handle the truth. Then you once again called him a "proven" liar. You
provided no proof; you didn't even identify the lie.

Again, the only lies are your own, and the only liar is YOU.

Mark Probert

Sep 2, 2005, 9:53:29 AM9/2/05

Here is what you snipped...

Actually, Jan, I have absolutely no recollection of you actually proving
that Peter lied. I do recall that you have made this claim a thousand
times, and have been asked for proof a thousand times, but, all you do
is respond by saying that you already proved it. However, you never
offer such proof.

Since this is your standard operating procedure with regard to anyone
who disagrees with you, or anyone who takes you to task for your abusive
behavior and support of NetStalkers, why should anyone believe you?

Again, you snip what you do not want to deal with. I posted the truth, and

YOU CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH

so you snip it.

No, take a moment, place your brain in gear, and explain how I lied when
i said I have no recollection of you proving your baseless allegations
regarding Peter's, and the rest of the world's, lies.

I have racked my brain, search Google from front to back, up and down,
inside and outside, and have found no evidence of your alleged proof.