....The Stock Market Crash l is Far From Over!!!

jonathan

Oct 3, 2008, 9:11:47 PM10/3/08

This is a typical panic-sell situation due to the massive
system wide uncertainty concerning mortgage debt.
The cliché "buy on the rumor, sell on the news"
most certainly applies I believe.

The 'news' in this particular panic is the rescue bill.

Which was just signed, making the next few weeks a sure
sell-off, and big time imho. People will look around the next
week or so asking ..."is it over, are we saved?"

"No, not really, nothing much has changed!"

Might be the reply.

And like a shotgun blast to a flock of birds, the panic-sell
will resume, ....and with a fervor not yet seen.
This kind of panic sells always have a false bottom
around half way down. For the Dow it was just above
11,000, and the Nasdaq at around 2200.

The bottom will be around 8500 for the Dow, and
around 1700 for the Nasdaq ...imho.

I aint getting back in till then.

Good luck!

Jonathan

BuffetHater

Oct 5, 2008, 2:22:30 PM10/5/08
No crash. They outlawed shorting. Soon only buy orders will be
allowed.

Social security laws will be changed so that money can ONLY be
invested
in Goldman or GE. The public will only be allowed to execute BUY
orders,
i can see that. No one said a word when they changed rules in the
midst of the last game, no one can or will say a word this time
either.
Police states and dictatorships start like this, at the fringes.

sir.jp...@neuf.fr

Oct 5, 2008, 3:25:51 PM10/5/08

How do your Unicity theories, Jonathan, apply to such situation ?
Did you anticipate it ?

By the way is Oriel 36 around ? I have always appreciated his comments
but he looks like utterly disappointed at the response to his
Equatorial Bulge cause by Centifugal forces acting on the plastic
elements of the of the mantle.
Oriel36 has on that the full backing of the True Geology indeed.
jp

jonathan

Oct 5, 2008, 7:04:49 PM10/5/08

<sir.jp...@neuf.fr> wrote in message

On 4 oct, 03:11, "jonathan" <H...@write.instead.net> wrote:

>>The bottom will be around 8500 for the Dow, and
>>around 1700 for the Nasdaq ...imho.

>>I aint getting back in till then.

>>Good luck!

>>Jonathan

>How do your Unicity theories, Jonathan, apply to such situation ?
>Did you anticipate it ?

Not real sure what you mean with "Unicity", but my system is
meant to find reliable bottoms by finding this kind of pattern
about half way down. With the idea of being able to 'anticipate'
the bottom with enough time to take advantage. My predictions
of the bottom is the 'anticipation', we'll see if my idea anticipates
correctly in a few weeks or so.

Now it's time to sit back and wait for some huge shift in volume
that signals the reversal.

jp

Eduard Groenstein

Oct 5, 2008, 8:48:39 PM10/5/08
jonathan wrote:

> Now it's time to sit back and wait for some huge shift in volume
> that signals the reversal.

Not over yet by a long shot. The resources abcess is yet to burst and
I expect major troubles in China. China's financial system is highly
geared, predicated on continuously high levels of growth...

com...@webtv.net

Oct 5, 2008, 8:41:43 PM10/5/08
i keep putting into my tock "drip plans"... i have sold nothing so
far...don't plan on selling either.

" BARAK OBAMA IS A COMMUNIST "

com...@webtv.net

Oct 5, 2008, 8:43:13 PM10/5/08
hey buffy, india outlawed short selling two years ago...i hope we outlaw
all short selling forever.

kangarooistan

Oct 5, 2008, 9:22:32 PM10/5/08

> Its OFFICIAL , USA $ is officially "TOXIC JUNK "

Australian shares slide 2 pct in first hour monday

after 1.4 fall friday after bailout
.;
6/10/2008 11:04:04 AM
Australian market update
Market Indices 6 October,2008
06/10/2008 11:16 Sydney, Australia.
Index Value Change
All Ordinaries 4620.2 -82.6
S&P/ASX 200 4613.2 -82.2

MELBOURNE, Oct 6 (Reuters) - Australian shares slipped 2 percent on
Monday, tracking Wall Street lower, as investors continued to worry
about global growth prospects even after U.S. lawmakers finally
approved a bank bailout plan.

Poor U.S. jobs figures, pointing to a higher risk of a recession,
discouraged investors after the U.S. House of Representatives passed
into law a $700 billion rescue package for the financial sector.

"There's just nothing positive out there. Figures are bad in the
States, Europe's bad, Japan's bad and China's probably slowing," said
David Spry, research manager at broker FW Holst.

By 1050 GMT, Australia's benchmark S&P/ASX 200 index (.AXJO
S&P/ASX 2006 October,2008
06/10/2008 11:14 Sydney, Australia.
Value Change % Change
4608.4 -87 -1.9%

* Australian indices
* International indices

.AXJO , 4608.4, -87, -1.9%) was off 92 points at 4,603.4, adding to a
1.4 percent decline on Friday.

BuffetHater

Oct 5, 2008, 9:59:15 PM10/5/08
<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>Comics scribbled through his stupor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>i keep putting into my tock "drip plans"... i have sold nothing so
>>>far...don't plan on selling either.

Comics, was chatting with your wife on FACEBOOK !!!! Good looking
broad, says she left you because you are an abusive drunk and always
broke.

I can't beleive it, but told her you're an OK guy and i don't buy her
side
of the story . . . she seems a bit ditsy? Will email you her link
there.

jonathan

Oct 6, 2008, 7:37:36 PM10/6/08

"Eduard Groenstein" <groens...@hatmail.com> wrote in message

> jonathan wrote:
>

>> Now it's time to sit back and wait for some huge shift in volume
>> that signals the reversal.
>>

> Not over yet by a long shot.

However long it takes the market to drop another 15%
which could be next week or next month for all I know.

The way I see it, there are generally two kinds of panic situations.
The 9/11 panic, and this one, show the two types very well.
This kind, which starts slowly but begins to snowball over
time, is far harder to stop than the sudden 9/11 like sell off.
And far less likely to recover as much or as quickly as 9/11.
This pattern shows the sell off will continue until everyone
that can easily sell ...has. Until only the 'longs' are left.

I don't think any amount of rescue plans can stop it at this point.

And the bottom is usually easy to see, it flat lines for awhile
accompanied by a large volume spike, then it's time to watch
most things bought near the bottom quickly grow by 25%
or more if we're lucky.

> The resources abcess is yet to burst and
> I expect major troubles in China. China's financial system is highly
> geared, predicated on continuously high levels of growth..

Ya, you never can know all the unintended consequences
once the snowball starts rolling.

The most important thing to remember about panic situations
is that the uncertainty causes the market behavior to become
almost entirely dependent upon investor psychology.
NOT with the data and numbers and all that.
Wait for something obvious to happen.

Everyone begins acting together, like a flock of birds.
With everyone looking for that 'signal' that says trend reversal.
The market should keep dropping until something rather obvious
to everyone changes for the better.

If nothing happens then it should bottom out at around 40%
total drop, accompanied by a large change in volume.

Wait for the bottom to show itself, it should be obvious
either way.