DIMA presence...

DIMA Brisbane

Feb 5, 2001, 11:32:55 PM2/5/01
My manager here has just spoken to me. She has been told by our
security section in Canberra that my accessing this newsgroup to
respond to queries is against DIMA policy. Unfortunately, until
further notice, I will not be able to respond to any more queries.

Regards
Jason Steffens
Client Services
DIMA Brisbane

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Squeezle

Feb 6, 2001, 1:21:30 AM2/6/01
Well, excuse my language, but I think that sucks.

Hope you can come back soon!

Squeezle

"DIMA Brisbane" <dima_b...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

Robino

Feb 6, 2001, 1:46:40 AM2/6/01
I can appreciate the conflict of interest. Perhaps they might understand
and appreciate that such a gift from someone like yourself will reduce the
amount of unneccessary calls. If not, it is fortunate that one may post to
these boards . . . anonymously. ;)

"Squeezle" <lori...@iname.com> wrote in message

J S Uppal

Feb 6, 2001, 2:11:03 AM2/6/01

The life of a public servant is not an easy one!
Best wishes in all your endeavours.

JSU

George Lombard

Feb 6, 2001, 10:57:31 PM2/6/01
So the Security section in Canberra monitors the ng. Let that be a lesson
to the unwary talking about their colourful schemes and personal histories.
I think Jeremy should definitely include a warning in his FAQs...

Cheers

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au

Russell Driver

Feb 6, 2001, 4:37:12 AM2/6/01
Typical -- just when you thought DIMA had a human face!!
Back on with the jackboots lads.
As to the group being monitored -- you know that all I say is fun don't
you?(the thing with the kangaroo was ajoke -honest DIMA)

My regards to you Jason - thanks for trying

Russell
--
auSEElife
Run by migrants -for migrants

Liz & Sand

Feb 13, 2001, 11:09:29 AM2/13/01
Well maybe it is about time they took some notice.

PARENTAL MIGRATION **IS** A HUMANITARIAN ISSUE.