ACS Documents....asked again!!

beeblebrox

Sep 6, 2005, 3:13:09 AM9/6/05
Wanted to know if any of you have been asked by ACS for documents after
the status was "with assessor" ??? Well my status was "with assessor" a
few days ago...im chacking my post everyday and then i get this email
saying "the assessor is not happy with the detail on one of the
references. Please submit a more detailed reference". I obviously am
submitting it again soon but....what the hell!! Didn't one of the first
emails say "No further documents will be requested again"? Is it
strange? happen to any of you before?

Cerveza Mas Fina

Sep 6, 2005, 9:35:37 AM9/6/05
These guys can ask for more documents anytime they want to.

tom_mac

Sep 6, 2005, 10:23:46 AM9/6/05

You don't need to worry, see my time-line. After approval they change
it, in the applications after two weeks.

Regards

alok

Sep 8, 2005, 6:36:01 AM9/8/05
This has happened to me as well. I have been asked for detailed
references as well, even though i had sent across detailed one the
first time around. Crossing my fingers, sent new references this monday
. Hope they accept them this time around