Craig Titus, Psycho Killer?

Scarface Chronicles

Jan 7, 2006, 2:35:05 AM1/7/06
http://ironman63.blogspot.com/

Click the link for the three most recent stories on the alleged murderers,
Mr. Olympia contender Craig Titus, and his bodybuilding & fitness competitor
wife, Kelly Ryan.

What do you think? Is Titus a Steroid Raging killer? Did his wife do it in a
jealous rage and then Titus covered for her? Will Titus get the Death
Penalty?

No

Jan 7, 2006, 7:39:45 AM1/7/06

Yes. yes. yes.

Curt James

Jan 7, 2006, 10:57:53 AM1/7/06
Scarface Chronicles <scar...@blogspot.com> wrote:

> http://ironman63.blogspot.com/
>
> Click the link for the three most recent stories on <snip>

> Mr. Olympia contender Craig Titus, and his bodybuilding

> & fitness competitor wife, Kelly Ryan<snip>

Hmmm. No, it doesn't look good for Titus and his wife:

"Titus and Ryan were described as regulars at local strip clubs, where
they trolled for sex partners."

He's a troll. Dangerous stuff.

HEY, JAY EM DUUUUH-BOOYA, YOU GOT HIM ON YOUR LIST?

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

Dally

Jan 7, 2006, 11:22:45 AM1/7/06
Ques que c'est?

Fa fa fa fa, fa fa fa fa fa fa.

Better run run run, run away.

(And let a jury decide.)

HTH

Dally

David Cohen

Jan 7, 2006, 11:31:32 AM1/7/06

"Dally" <Da...@myself.com> wrote

Why? I mean, are you not capable of making an independent judgement
concerning guilt or innocence, based on the evidence you are aware of so
far?

Question. OJ was found not guilty by a jury. Do YOU think he murdered his
wife and her friend?

David

Crazy Larry

Jan 7, 2006, 11:49:33 AM1/7/06
On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 16:31:32 GMT, "David Cohen"
<sammi...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Question. OJ was found not guilty by a jury. Do YOU think he murdered his
>wife and her friend?

Only a dickhead from another country would even ask such a completely
stupid question.

Curt James

Jan 7, 2006, 12:35:13 PM1/7/06
David Cohen <sammi...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Question. OJ was found not guilty by a jury.

And yet guilty by another jury.

That guilty fucker.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

Stephen

Jan 7, 2006, 1:22:32 PM1/7/06
David Cohen wrote:
> Question. OJ was found not guilty by a jury. Do YOU think he murdered his
> wife and her friend?

The prosecutors were the guiltiest ones in that trial. The way they
fucked that up was criminal. OJ has Rodney King to thank for his freedom.

Stephen N. --> Can't we all just get a long here?

Scarface Chronicles

Jan 7, 2006, 1:28:52 PM1/7/06
"Stephen" <> The prosecutors were the guiltiest ones in that trial. The way

they
> fucked that up was criminal. OJ has Rodney King to thank for his freedom.

Rodney King was not his prosecutor (didn't the Rodney King thing happen
afterwards?). It was some other asshole who probably was hoping that Johnnie
Cochran would give him a job if he dropped the ball at that trial.

All a good example of Political Correctness at work. The whole goal of that
trial was to avoid any riots in Los Angeles, and they succeeded. The DA
honestly did not give a shit about the result, he just did not want to get
blamed for any riots.

So DA put a black guy (not even their most senior African-American) on as
Prosecutor and his middle-aged whore girlfriend (raccoon-eyes). They both
made lots of money thanks to book deals, and they made Johnnie Cochran look
like a genius. Like any shyster, he is burning in hell now (all shysters go
to hell, heaven is a Lawyer-Free-Zone)

Stephen

Jan 7, 2006, 1:35:25 PM1/7/06
Scarface Chronicles wrote:

It was the beating of Rodney King in '91 that precipitated the riots in
LA. I am not alone in thinking that fear of a repeat performance
influenced the trial.

Stephen N.

JMW

Jan 7, 2006, 2:09:56 PM1/7/06
"Scarface Chronicles" <scar...@blogspot.com> wrote:

<yawn> Did you forget to put on your tin foil beanie today?

Conspiracy theories aside, the bottom line is that Southern California
juries are hesitant to convict beloved celebrities. That also
explains the acquittals of Michael Jackson and Robert Blake.

David Cohen

Jan 7, 2006, 2:13:37 PM1/7/06

"Stephen" <Steely...@coldmail.com> wrote

> David Cohen wrote:
>> Question. OJ was found not guilty by a jury. Do YOU think he murdered his
>> wife and her friend?
>
> The prosecutors were the guiltiest ones in that trial. The way they
> fucked that up was criminal. OJ has Rodney King to thank for his freedom.

But...did OJ kill his ex-wife and her waiter friend? Yes. Or no.

David

OmManiPadmeOmelet

Jan 7, 2006, 2:17:49 PM1/7/06
In article <9040s19od6fei08p8...@4ax.com>,
JMW <j...@event.horizon> wrote:

> That also
> explains the acquittals of Michael Jackson and Robert Blake.

I'm sorry, but I never did believe that MJ was guilty.
He just never grew the hell up!

Scam artists DO go to extremes sometimes!
And people are too lazy to earn their own money.
They would rather win it in lawsuits.

I could be wrong, but that's ok too........
--
Om.

David Cohen

Jan 7, 2006, 2:28:10 PM1/7/06

"JMW" <j...@event.horizon> wrote

> "Scarface Chronicles" <scar...@blogspot.com> wrote:
>>"Stephen" wrote:
>>> The prosecutors were the guiltiest ones in that trial. The way they
>>> fucked that up was criminal. OJ has Rodney King to thank for his
>>> freedom.
>>
>>Rodney King was not his prosecutor (didn't the Rodney King thing happen
>>afterwards?). It was some other asshole who probably was hoping that
>>Johnnie
>>Cochran would give him a job if he dropped the ball at that trial.
>>
>>All a good example of Political Correctness at work. The whole goal of
>>that
>>trial was to avoid any riots in Los Angeles, and they succeeded. The DA
>>honestly did not give a shit about the result, he just did not want to get
>>blamed for any riots.
>>
>>So DA put a black guy (not even their most senior African-American) on as
>>Prosecutor and his middle-aged whore girlfriend (raccoon-eyes). They both
>>made lots of money thanks to book deals, and they made Johnnie Cochran
>>look
>>like a genius. Like any shyster, he is burning in hell now (all shysters
>>go
>>to hell, heaven is a Lawyer-Free-Zone)

What crap. Cochran did what he was supposed to do: everything within the law
to get his client acquitted. I'll never forget the look on the face of the
late Robert Kardashian, OJ's friend/attorney, standing behind him when the
jury announced the verdict. The shocked, amazed, "those fucking morons
actually found you not guilty?" look was priceless.

> <yawn> Did you forget to put on your tin foil beanie today?
>
> Conspiracy theories aside, the bottom line is that Southern California
> juries are hesitant to convict beloved celebrities. That also
> explains the acquittals of Michael Jackson and Robert Blake.

Indeed. But, more importantly, I don't care. Specifically, I don't care when
celebrity types get acquitted in California. They will never present a
threat to me or mine. I care when gang members in Las Vegas "get away with
murder". They DO present a threat that I care about. Luckily, we're not
California. Or vermont, where, apparently, they now have a judge who
"doesn't believe in punishment". The rapist of the 6 year old that gor
probation sure appreciates it.

Poor Craig Titus. Picked the really wrong place to commit murder. (Yes,
Dally, he did it. Unlike you, I don't always have to wait for a jury to do
my thinking for me.)

David

David Cohen

Jan 7, 2006, 2:30:58 PM1/7/06

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" <Ome...@brokenegz.com> wrote

> JMW <j...@event.horizon> wrote:
>
>> That also
>> explains the acquittals of Michael Jackson and Robert Blake.
>
> I'm sorry, but I never did believe that MJ was guilty.
> He just never grew the hell up!
>
> Scam artists DO go to extremes sometimes!
> And people are too lazy to earn their own money.
> They would rather win it in lawsuits.
>
> I could be wrong, but that's ok too........

You are. He is a classic pedophile. The scumbag nature of the accuser's
family doesn't change that. It is exactly that kind of dysfunctional,
scumbag, family that a pedophile targets.

David

JMW

Jan 7, 2006, 2:56:23 PM1/7/06

Absolutely. What many people do not realize is that the victims of
pedophiles are very frequently targeted by other pedophiles. Not only
do I see the same child molestors appear in police reports, but also
the same children, victimized by other offenders. And a common
element is often a family or parent who will repeatedly expose the
children to the same type of scumbag, over and over again.

OmManiPadmeOmelet

Jan 7, 2006, 3:16:55 PM1/7/06
In article <SFUvf.4185$%W1....@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
"David Cohen" <sammi...@earthlink.net> wrote:

IOW, they are BOTH guilty...... ;-)

The kid was probably coached by his parents to lead MJ on????

OmManiPadmeOmelet

Jan 7, 2006, 3:19:37 PM1/7/06
In article <7070s19viv3f9i41k...@4ax.com>,
JMW <j...@event.horizon> wrote:

Interesing concept.

Kinda like abused women continuing to associate with abusers?

Not being in the legal field, I've not had the opportunity to "learn"
about this aspect.

Y'all know I'm always up to be educated. ;-)

DC is a pediatric nurse. Do you really see a lot of this?

Stephen

Jan 7, 2006, 3:36:59 PM1/7/06
David Cohen wrote:

Oh hell, of course! He did or caused it to be done. And Rodney King
was a POS that likely had a shit kicking coming to him and the resulting
riots actually had little to do with him. And MJ is a twisted POS
pedofile and he did molest that kid and many others. And yes, Robert
Blake did it too. Scott peterson did it too. And from what I can see,
so did Titus Craig. He was one of the stupidest of the bunch.

Who did I miss?

Stephen Nishio --> Opinions don't need to be proven beyond a reasonable
doubt!

Stephen

Jan 7, 2006, 3:50:27 PM1/7/06
OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> Kinda like abused women continuing to associate with abusers?

A lot of those cases are people who abuse drugs and alcohol and people
who are very abusive and combative with people larger or meaner than
themselves. I have little sympathy for women, or men for that matter,
that STAY in a relationship that is abusive. My brother inheirited
basement suite tenants when he bought his house that were very abusive.
He would smack her around and then she would run around the
neighbourhood crying and whining and then go back home.

Apparently this had being going on for years when he bought the house
and the person who sold it didn't mention it. It was tough to evict
them and it took a while. But he did.

Stephen N.

Jason Earl

Jan 7, 2006, 3:54:41 PM1/7/06
"David Cohen" <sammi...@earthlink.net> writes:

Michael probably is a pedophile. I certainly wouldn't let him
anywhere near my children. However, there is no question that the
actions of the accuser's family made it much harder to prove that
"beyond a reasonable doubt." The prosecution did a pretty horrible
job in this particular case. The prosecution's witnesses were scam
artists from the ground up. Juries *should* take everything they say
with a planetoid sized grain of salt. The only person I have ever
heard of that was less likely to say something truthful is TBR. My
guess is that they counted on the fact that Michael is a creepy
bastard to carry the case.

In California Michael isn't really that creepy.

Jason

The Queen of Cans and Jars

Jan 7, 2006, 4:01:23 PM1/7/06
Jason Earl <je...@xmission.com> wrote:

Speaking as a third-generation California native, I beg to differ.
Pedophiles are creepy no matter where they live.

The Queen of Cans and Jars

Jan 7, 2006, 4:01:23 PM1/7/06
Stephen <Steely...@coldmail.com> wrote:

> David Cohen wrote:

> >>The prosecutors were the guiltiest ones in that trial. The way they
> >>fucked that up was criminal. OJ has Rodney King to thank for his freedom.
> >

> > But...did OJ kill his ex-wife and her waiter friend? Yes. Or no.
> >
> Oh hell, of course! He did or caused it to be done. And Rodney King
> was a POS that likely had a shit kicking coming to him and the resulting
> riots actually had little to do with him. And MJ is a twisted POS
> pedofile and he did molest that kid and many others. And yes, Robert
> Blake did it too. Scott peterson did it too. And from what I can see,
> so did Titus Craig. He was one of the stupidest of the bunch.
>
> Who did I miss?

Scott Peterson was convicted.

Dally

Jan 7, 2006, 4:10:25 PM1/7/06

Whether or not you can prove conclusively that he did it, you can prove
conclusively that SOMEONE did it and he seems to be the only one who
could have done it, as well as the only one with motive, means and
opportunity. So, yes, I would have voted to convict him.

But I wouldn't have wanted him to get the death penalty in the case
where there was a smidgeon of doubt as to whether he was being framed.
I want the death penalty for Ted Bundy, not people who we're PRETTY SURE
did it.

But yes, convict him of the crime because he's guilty within a
reasonable doubt.

I was in a mixed race crowd (in grad school) when the verdict came down.
I still remember the black people in the room rejoicing while the
white people sat there horror stricken.

I feel pretty much the same way now with regard to the Iraq war. My
parents have been arguing that it's Bush's war on Terror and anything
goes, meanwhile Chalabi just go appointed oil minister, the Supreme
Court isn't going to have a chance to rule on executive incarcerations
(in a deft sidestep of the Padilla case) and we're hearing more and more
rumors of suspension of the Bill of Rights by Bush. Where are all the
2nd Amendment Rights people when the 4th is being violated? Or the 5th,
6th, 8th & 9th, for that matter? Why don't people CARE about this stuff?

That's how I felt about the OJ Simpson verdict. Shallow people using
shallow thinking to pervert the laws of the land for expediency's sake.

Good people ought to stand up and object.

Dally

Dally

Jan 7, 2006, 4:11:16 PM1/7/06
David Cohen wrote:

> Poor Craig Titus. Picked the really wrong place to commit murder. (Yes,
> Dally, he did it. Unlike you, I don't always have to wait for a jury to do
> my thinking for me.)

Are you sure it wasn't his jealous wife?

How do you know?

Dally

Dally

Jan 7, 2006, 4:13:19 PM1/7/06
Jason Earl wrote:

> In California Michael isn't really that creepy.

LOL. I agreed with everything in your post, just wanted to let you know
I found this amusing.

Dally

Scarface Chronicles

Jan 7, 2006, 4:37:13 PM1/7/06
"Stephen" <> It was the beating of Rodney King in '91 that precipitated the

riots in
> LA. I am not alone in thinking that fear of a repeat performance
influenced the trial.

OK, forgot about Rodney King being in '91. I agree that the prosecution's
main goal was to make sure everything looked fair and that riots were
avoided. Judge Ito also made sure that the trial turned into a TV show, and
the Defense attorneys were probably very aware that the DA was terrified of
any riots, which was why they made Mark Fuhrman and his racist remarks the
focus of their trial. Basically, Cochran got OJ out using the fear of racism
and rioting.

Join the Pump Iron list for a non-denominational discussion of Bodybuilding
and Weightlifting! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PumpIron/join

Scarface Chronicles

Jan 7, 2006, 4:47:07 PM1/7/06
"Dally" < Shallow people using shallow thinking to pervert the laws of the
land for expediency's sake.Good people ought to stand up and object.

Maybe the USA has run its course. When all of the most important and
influential people are immoral, corrupt, and have no pride, belief, or love
for the principles of America's history and democracy, then perhaps it is
time to become a just another corrupt nation, like all the former
world-powers in Europe.

When Rome became so blatantly corrupt, it eventually fell to the Goths.
Thanks to Cheney, Bush, Clinton, Kerry, and the rest of the Washington, DC
scumbags; China is going to become the next world power, and Americans will
become Wal-Mart slaves.

David Cohen

Jan 7, 2006, 5:06:38 PM1/7/06

Yes.

David

David

Jan 7, 2006, 5:19:54 PM1/7/06

"David Cohen" <sammi...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

David, do you realize that in replying to Om, you are encouraging a known
'troll enabler' which of course makes you an enabler by extension? And if
you are unlucky enough to annoy the Troll Policeman you may get 'a few days'
on one of Forte Agents timed killfiles?

OmManiPadmeOmelet

Jan 7, 2006, 5:40:34 PM1/7/06
In article <OXWvf.4234$%W1....@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
"David Cohen" <sammi...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> > DC is a pediatric nurse. Do you really see a lot of this?
>
> Yes.
>
> David

No elaboration?

Or would that violate patient confidentiality?????

And, while I have you on the line, are you getting your asses kicked at
work right now? With Flu' and allergy season corresponding with the
holidays, we've been so busy lately, it actually hurts to sit down after
being on your feet for the entire night......

At least we are justifying our exsistance for the BOD. <G>

Dally

Jan 7, 2006, 5:47:45 PM1/7/06
OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> In article <OXWvf.4234$%W1....@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
> "David Cohen" <sammi...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>

>>>DC is a pediatric nurse. Do you really see a lot of this?
>>
>>Yes.
>>
>>David
>

> No elaboration?

Please don't elaborate. I don't want to hear details.

> Or would that violate patient confidentiality?????

OTOH, I am trying to come up with some appetite suppressants.

JMW, I got your letter and am considering it. Cohen, I'd like to hear
about your side effects from being JMW's guinea pig. Was appetite
suppressant one of them?

Dally

David Cohen

Jan 7, 2006, 6:08:20 PM1/7/06

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" <Ome...@brokenegz.com> wrote

> "David Cohen" <sammi...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> > DC is a pediatric nurse. Do you really see a lot of this?
>>
>> Yes.
>
> No elaboration?

No.

> Or would that violate patient confidentiality?????

No.

> And, while I have you on the line, are you getting your asses kicked at
> work right now?

No.

> With Flu' and allergy season corresponding with the
> holidays, we've been so busy lately, it actually hurts to sit down after
> being on your feet for the entire night......

Wuss.

David
a man of few words

David Cohen

Jan 7, 2006, 6:10:01 PM1/7/06

"Dally" <Da...@myself.com> wrote in message

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
>>>
>>>Yes.
>>
>> No elaboration?
>
> Please don't elaborate. I don't want to hear details.
>
>> Or would that violate patient confidentiality?????
>
> OTOH, I am trying to come up with some appetite suppressants.
>
> JMW, I got your letter and am considering it. Cohen, I'd like to hear
> about your side effects from being JMW's guinea pig.

More jitteriness than I like.

> Was appetite suppressant one of them?

Yes.

David

OmManiPadmeOmelet

Jan 7, 2006, 6:25:36 PM1/7/06
In article <ERXvf.3577$ZA2....@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
"David Cohen" <sammi...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> David
> a man of few words

I can tell... <lol>

Tourist season must be slow this year in Vegas.
We still get the snowbirds........

Lucky you!

JRH

Jan 7, 2006, 6:51:14 PM1/7/06
On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 22:19:54 GMT, "David" <forg...@yahoo.com.au>
wrote:

And he won't like that Stanley... hmmnn...

Mark Philipi

Jan 7, 2006, 7:01:20 PM1/7/06
On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 22:06:38 GMT, "David Cohen"
<sammi...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>> DC is a pediatric nurse. Do you really see a lot of this?
>
>Yes.
>
>David

He not only has seen a lot of it, he video tapes it and sells them.

David

Jan 7, 2006, 7:18:10 PM1/7/06

"JRH" <j...@sat.com> wrote in message

I think we don't show JMW enough appreciation after all he is trying to
cleanse this ng of trolls and it badly needs this. You know he has correctly
identified Om as a sinister threat (funny how these things creep up on you -
I didn't see that myself until of course he pointed it out!)

TBR

Jan 7, 2006, 7:32:22 PM1/7/06
On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 13:54:41 -0700, Jason Earl <je...@xmission.com>
wrote:

> The only person I have ever
>heard of that was less likely to say something truthful is TBR

Really? Give me an example.

Jason Earl

Jan 7, 2006, 8:29:50 PM1/7/06

Don't take it personal Queens. Pretty much the entire rest of the
Western United States pokes fun at Californians. Generally speaking
California is a whole lot more liberal than the rest of the west. Not
that I have much room to talk, I currently live in Utah. There's good
reason why Utah is the butt of everyone's jokes. Utah is a very funny
place.

In any other state Michael probably would have been convicted without
any evidence at all simply because of the way Michael looks and acts
in public. Heck, in certain parts of Idaho folks probably wouldn't
even have bothered with a trial :). In this particular case I think
that the Californians got it right. Michael is probably a pedophile,
but the state didn't make a very good case of it (like, presenting
some sort of evidence, for example). You can't simply go around
stringing up people that *act* like pedophiles.

On the other hand, I would certainly say that you could make a very
good case of child abuse against any parent that would allow their
child to have any contact whatsoever with Michael, and parents that
allow their child to spend the night at Michael's house are clearly
insane.

Jason

Lee Michaels

Jan 7, 2006, 8:45:40 PM1/7/06

"Jason Earl" <je...@xmission.com> wrote

> On the other hand, I would certainly say that you could make a very
> good case of child abuse against any parent that would allow their
> child to have any contact whatsoever with Michael, and parents that
> allow their child to spend the night at Michael's house are clearly
> insane.

Which is what Dr Phil said.

The general message was that why would any parent let their kid stay
overnight at Michael Jackson's house?? What were they thinking?

I guess it is the celebrity thing.

With a complete carnival rides and zoo area there are hazards everywhere
inside and out. Include a megalomaniac pedophile and his army of minions, I
wouldn't go there with less than a heavily armored swat team.

Jason Earl

Jan 7, 2006, 8:54:08 PM1/7/06
TBR <T...@webtv.com> writes:

I'll tell you what. You just keep posting and if I see anything that
looks remotely like the truth I will be sure to point it out. I'll
award bonus points if the post is on topic, and double bonus points if
the post is not in any way demeaning or scatalogical.

Of course, I could probably provide this valuable usenet service
without even opening my newsreader, because the odds of you posting
something true, on topic, and acceptable in polite company are
impossibly remote.

Jason

Scarface Chronicles

Jan 7, 2006, 8:57:08 PM1/7/06
David" <> I think we don't show JMW enough appreciation after all he is

trying to
> cleanse this ng of trolls and it badly needs this. You know he has
correctly
> identified Om as a sinister threat (funny how these things creep up on
you -
> I didn't see that myself until of course he pointed it out!)

I have not visited in months, because every other post used to be by the
retard Troll you have somehow managed to block. I cannot believe what a
wonderful difference there is now.

I remember even back then, OmManiPadme was always responding to and
encouraging the Troll-guy. I had killfiled OmMani just to avoid all the
stuff he/she always enabled.

Good job guys/gals on making this newsgroup a million times better.

Jason Earl

Jan 7, 2006, 9:02:38 PM1/7/06
"Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam*@comcast.net> writes:

> "Jason Earl" <je...@xmission.com> wrote
>>
>> On the other hand, I would certainly say that you could make a very
>> good case of child abuse against any parent that would allow their
>> child to have any contact whatsoever with Michael, and parents that
>> allow their child to spend the night at Michael's house are clearly
>> insane.
>>
> Which is what Dr Phil said.

I have only seen bits of Dr. Phil once or twice, but he seemed like a
pretty straightforward character.

> The general message was that why would any parent let their kid stay
> overnight at Michael Jackson's house?? What were they thinking?

They were hoping that Michael would try something with their kid and
they could sue for millions. The real crime is that these folks would
be allowed to have children.

> I guess it is the celebrity thing.

Or a money thing...

> With a complete carnival rides and zoo area there are hazards
> everywhere inside and out. Include a megalomaniac pedophile and his
> army of minions, I wouldn't go there with less than a heavily
> armored swat team.

Fah, if it weren't for Michael Neverland would probably not be any
more dangerous than my grandfather's ranch growing up. It's not the
place that's dangerous, it is the people that are dangerous.

Jason

TBR

Jan 7, 2006, 9:38:51 PM1/7/06
On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 18:29:50 -0700, Jason Earl <je...@xmission.com>
wrote:

>Don't take it personal Queens. Pretty much the entire rest of the

>Western United States pokes fun at Californians. Generally speaking
>California is a whole lot more liberal than the rest of the west. Not
>that I have much room to talk, I currently live in Utah. There's good
>reason why Utah is the butt of everyone's jokes. Utah is a very funny
>place.
>
>In any other state Michael probably would have been convicted without
>any evidence at all simply because of the way Michael looks and acts
>in public. Heck, in certain parts of Idaho folks probably wouldn't
>even have bothered with a trial :). In this particular case I think
>that the Californians got it right. Michael is probably a pedophile,
>but the state didn't make a very good case of it (like, presenting
>some sort of evidence, for example). You can't simply go around
>stringing up people that *act* like pedophiles.

What are you, brain dead? The kids DESCRIBED HIS PENIS IN PERFECT
DETAIL!!!! How do you think they did that? Psychics? That IS evidence.

>On the other hand, I would certainly say that you could make a very
>good case of child abuse against any parent that would allow their
>child to have any contact whatsoever with Michael, and parents that
>allow their child to spend the night at Michael's house are clearly
>insane.
>
>Jason

Insane? I doubt it. If I had the chance I'd let my kids spend the
night with him, then we'd all be rich.

TBR

Jan 7, 2006, 9:39:00 PM1/7/06
On Sat, 7 Jan 2006 20:45:40 -0500, "Lee Michaels"
<leemichaels*nadaspam*@comcast.net> wrote:

>With a complete carnival rides and zoo area there are hazards everywhere
>inside and out. Include a megalomaniac pedophile and his army of minions, I
>wouldn't go there with less than a heavily armored swat team.

From what I heard about you, you'd be there with your penis hanging
out.

TBR

Jan 7, 2006, 9:41:14 PM1/7/06
On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 18:54:08 -0700, Jason Earl <je...@xmission.com>
wrote:

>I'll tell you what. You just keep posting and if I see anything that

>looks remotely like the truth I will be sure to point it out. I'll
>award bonus points if the post is on topic, and double bonus points if
>the post is not in any way demeaning or scatalogical.
>
>Of course, I could probably provide this valuable usenet service
>without even opening my newsreader, because the odds of you posting
>something true, on topic, and acceptable in polite company are
>impossibly remote.
>
>Jason

Once again you are full of shit, since you failed to mention one
single lie.

JMW

Jan 7, 2006, 9:40:59 PM1/7/06
"Scarface Chronicles" <iron...@blogspot.com> wrote:

Oops! David trolls with subtle sarcasm. You weren't supposed to take
that literally. It was shot at me. I didn't read the original
because ... well, you can guess why.

Naturally, I'll repost this for your benefit:

http://www.rustyiron.net/trollfaq.htm

And to be completely fair, there's advice on how anyone who doesn't
like me can killfile me, too.

TBR

Jan 7, 2006, 9:48:19 PM1/7/06
On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 21:40:59 -0500, JMW <j...@event.horizon> wrote:

>And to be completely fair, there's advice on how anyone who doesn't
>like me can killfile me, too.

I killfiled you a year ago, and I haven't read one single post of
yours since. In fact, I didn't read this one either. (I just thought
I'd fit in with the rest of you bullshitters)

The Queen of Cans and Jars

Jan 7, 2006, 10:54:18 PM1/7/06
Jason Earl <je...@xmission.com> wrote:

The inference that pedophilia is just part of California's kookiness is
offensive no matter how you try to spin it.

Stephen

Jan 7, 2006, 11:42:26 PM1/7/06
The Queen of Cans and Jars wrote:

> Stephen <Steely...@coldmail.com> wrote:
>>Scott peterson did it too.
>
> Scott Peterson was convicted.

Yes, but why do I even know about this case?

Jason Earl

Jan 8, 2006, 1:31:40 AM1/8/06
TBR <T...@webtv.com> writes:

Close, the "shit" reference keeps you from getting the double bonus
points. Other than that this was quite possibly your most brilliant
post to date. Of course, that's a pretty low bar.

Here's a bit of a clue, this isn't the U.S. Justice system. I don't
have to present a body of evidence and try and prove that your posts
are completely devoid of truth, reason, utility, and sanity. Everyone
that reads this newsgroup even semi-regularly knows that is the case.
For whatever reason you seem to get a kick out of proving that you
have nothing worthwhile to contribute. I am not the slightest bit
interested in "proving" that you are a troll, a liar, or a moron. As
far as I am concerned you are doing a pretty fair job of proving that
yourself. Hooray, you know how to change your USENET handle. If you
wrote something interesting occasionally then perhaps you wouldn't
need to change your handle so often.

Seriously TBR, are you honestly saying that you aren't a troll? Are
you honestly going to argue that most of your posts don't revolve
around deliberate lies?

Of course not. You're just trolling me like you troll everyone else.

Jason

Jason Earl

Jan 8, 2006, 1:37:10 AM1/8/06

That's not what I was trying to say at all, although I can see why you
would infer that. My apologies for not making that clear. When I say
that Michael is "creepy" I am referring to his wardrobe, his odd taste
in plastic surgery and the rest of the outward appearance stuff.

Just for the record, I do not believe that Californians accept
pedophilia as "normal."

Jason

David

Jan 8, 2006, 1:39:34 AM1/8/06

"Jason Earl" <je...@xmission.com> wrote in message
By feeding this troll, Jason you have just set the cause back light years.

Jason Earl

Jan 8, 2006, 1:41:50 AM1/8/06
"David" <forg...@yahoo.com.au> writes:

Yeah, I know. I just have a hard time not responding to direct
replies. In the future I will have to learn not to mention TBR in my
posts :).

Jason

JMW

Jan 8, 2006, 1:49:31 AM1/8/06
Jason Earl <je...@xmission.com> wrote:

>Seriously TBR, are you honestly saying that you aren't a troll?

No. He's just saying that to troll you. You responded; he wins.

>Are
>you honestly going to argue that most of your posts don't revolve
>around deliberate lies?

No. He's just saying that to troll you. You responded; he wins.

>Of course not. You're just trolling me like you troll everyone else.

Aha! Now you're catching on! Here's a reminder:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9e/DoNotFeedTroll.jpg

Print it out and tape it to your monitor.

JRH

Jan 8, 2006, 3:32:35 AM1/8/06

The truth of the matter is that John Williams has done nothing to rid
this group of those he considers "trolls".

The only *real* "troll", as you acknowledge above, is the Usenet
nuisance Bill Davidson, aka TBR etc. The brief respite we had from him
was absolutely nothing to do with Williams and his idiot "troll"
filters.

The truth of the matter is that Davidson had his ISP close his account
due to many, many complaints over a long period of time. However, he
is back with a vengeance, having got himself a new ISP, and will
continue to plague us all the time people make him central to what is
posted here.

The only way to deal with him is to recognise his posts and ignore the
sick bastard.

JRH

Jan 8, 2006, 3:59:10 AM1/8/06
On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 23:31:40 -0700, Jason Earl <je...@xmission.com>
wrote:

You'll get it in the neck from the "Trollmeister" Jason for responding
to the "troll"! ;o)

However, it doesn't do any harm occasionally to remind Davidson what a
useless article he really is. Not that it does any good, as I suspect
he gets off on hostile responses.

JMW

Jan 8, 2006, 6:39:05 AM1/8/06
On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 03:54:18 GMT, dhr...@ohatzhapu.bet (The Queen of
Cans and Jars) wrote:

>The inference that pedophilia is just part of California's kookiness is
>offensive no matter how you try to spin it.

RIGHT ON, QUEERIE!

JMW

Jan 8, 2006, 6:44:33 AM1/8/06
wrote:

>Close, the "shit" reference keeps you from getting the double bonus

>points. Other than that this was quite possibly your most brilliant
>post to date. Of course, that's a pretty low bar.
>
>Here's a bit of a clue, this isn't the U.S. Justice system. I don't
>have to present a body of evidence and try and prove that your posts
>are completely devoid of truth, reason, utility, and sanity. Everyone
>that reads this newsgroup even semi-regularly knows that is the case.
>For whatever reason you seem to get a kick out of proving that you
>have nothing worthwhile to contribute. I am not the slightest bit
>interested in "proving" that you are a troll, a liar, or a moron. As
>far as I am concerned you are doing a pretty fair job of proving that
>yourself. Hooray, you know how to change your USENET handle. If you
>wrote something interesting occasionally then perhaps you wouldn't
>need to change your handle so often.
>
>Seriously TBR, are you honestly saying that you aren't a troll? Are
>you honestly going to argue that most of your posts don't revolve
>around deliberate lies?
>
>Of course not. You're just trolling me like you troll everyone else.
>
>Jason

Wrong. You obviously aren't aware of all my ID's or you'd have seen my
useful contributions. Unlike your lies, I can name a few.
Look up my post on the supplement Oxygen. I gave good, useful advice.
I can name dozens off the top of my head, you can put forth nothing
but an uneducated opinion that I lie, and present zero facts with it.
Do I troll? Of course, as does nearly everyone here. The worse being
Chukiepoo and his constant war on JMW.
No this isn't a court of law, but facts still backup your opinion, you
have presented none.

JMW

Jan 8, 2006, 6:47:21 AM1/8/06
On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 06:39:34 GMT, "David" <forg...@yahoo.com.au>
wrote:

>By feeding this troll, Jason you have just set the cause back light years.

Hey dipshit, we were holding a sane, civilized discussion. Now STFU
before I reach through your monitor and strangle you.

JMW

Jan 8, 2006, 6:48:42 AM1/8/06
On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 08:59:10 +0000, JRH <j...@sat.com> wrote:

>as I suspect
>he gets off on hostile responses.

I just shot a load. Goitta go clean off the ceiling, be back later.

JMW

Jan 8, 2006, 6:52:43 AM1/8/06
On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 08:32:35 +0000, JRH <j...@sat.com> wrote:

>The truth of the matter is that Davidson had his ISP close his account
>due to many, many complaints over a long period of time.

You stupidass, you can believe whatever you want, but anyone with half
a brain knows that I did not get booted from Comcast. Charter and
Comcast's territorys (service areas) do not overlap. If you are too
ignorant to figure out why (nobody has ventured a correct guess yet) I
changed my headers, then you are truly an idiot.

David

Jan 8, 2006, 6:57:12 AM1/8/06

"JMW" <J...@vs.com> wrote in message
Pardon me. But aren't you the same guy who vowed to destroy this group?

JRH

Jan 8, 2006, 7:14:31 AM1/8/06
On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 11:57:12 GMT, "David" <forg...@yahoo.com.au>
wrote:

>Pardon me. But aren't you the same guy who vowed to destroy this group?

No, I'm Chuckiepoo. But what has that got to do with me strangling
you?

David

Jan 8, 2006, 7:30:45 AM1/8/06

"JRH" <J...@vhs.com> wrote in message

Probably your life is not a total waste. I understand that if you donated
your body to MIT they pay $39.75 for the value in chemicals

JRH

Jan 8, 2006, 7:40:43 AM1/8/06
On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 12:30:45 GMT, "David" <forg...@yahoo.com.au>
wrote:

>Probably your life is not a total waste. I understand that if you donated
>your body to MIT they pay $39.75 for the value in chemicals

Sorry, it's more like $3.75. Your math is horrible. But in any event
my body will go to the Smithsonian institute, so people can gaze upon
a perfect human specimen.

David

Jan 8, 2006, 8:01:30 AM1/8/06

"JRH" <J...@vhs.com> wrote in message

I didn't mean your body in particular. I meant the average human body.

JRH

Jan 8, 2006, 8:45:48 AM1/8/06
On Sun, 8 Jan 2006 23:01:30 +1000, "David" <forg...@yahoo.com.au>
wrote:

>I didn't mean your body in particular. I meant the average human body.

LOL, Ok I walked into that one.

The Queen of Cans and Jars

Jan 8, 2006, 10:28:15 AM1/8/06
Stephen <Steely...@coldmail.com> wrote:

Because you watch the news?

The Queen of Cans and Jars

Jan 8, 2006, 11:23:48 AM1/8/06
Jason Earl <je...@xmission.com> wrote:

The dude is creepy in many ways, to be sure.

Dally

Jan 8, 2006, 11:55:53 AM1/8/06

I would agree that Californians aren't more inclined towards forgiving
pedophilia, but Californians are MUCH less inclined to convict on the
basis of "creepy bastard therefore he must be a pedophile." There are
plenty of places in this country where just being weird is enough to get
you convicted. California isn't one of them.

Dally

Dally

Jan 8, 2006, 12:00:54 PM1/8/06
The Queen of Cans and Jars wrote:

> Stephen <Steely...@coldmail.com> wrote:
>

>>The Queen of Cans and Jars wrote:

>>>Scott Peterson was convicted.
>>
>>Yes, but why do I even know about this case?
>

> Because you watch the news?

Laci Peterson was white, middle-class, heavily pregnant and photogenic.
When she went missing the Media Frenzied Broadcasts reached into the
deepest crevices of the world.

Ever hear of Natalee Hallowell?

Dally

The Queen of Cans and Jars

Jan 8, 2006, 12:30:59 PM1/8/06
Dally <Da...@myself.com> wrote:

> The Queen of Cans and Jars wrote:
> > Stephen <Steely...@coldmail.com> wrote:

> >>Yes, but why do I even know about this case?
> >

> > Because you watch the news?
>
> Laci Peterson was white, middle-class, heavily pregnant and photogenic.
> When she went missing the Media Frenzied Broadcasts reached into the
> deepest crevices of the world.
>
> Ever hear of Natalee Hallowell?

Yes, because I watch and read the news.

Do you have a point?

Dally

Jan 8, 2006, 1:55:51 PM1/8/06

I was expanding on your point, not arguing it. You don't really have to
"watch the news" to have heard of Laci Peterson. The story had
penetrating coverage.

FWIW, I don't consider this "news". Sordid drama that sells ads, but
"husband kills wife" is not news. You rarely get "news" by watching it.

Dally

Curt James

Jan 8, 2006, 2:01:33 PM1/8/06
The Queen of Scoffs and Smugs <dhr...@ohatzhapu.bet> wrote:

>Dally <Da...@myself.com> wrote:

>> Ever hear of Natalee Hallowell?

Dally and Queen, have either of you ever heard of "Hallowell"?

Uh, Natalee /Holloway/.

Anyway.

>Yes, because I watch and read the news.

Wheee! How good of you.

>Do you have a point?

That you both missed the real story.

http://www.tamikahuston.com/pages/2/index.htm

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

OmManiPadmeOmelet

Jan 8, 2006, 3:33:10 PM1/8/06
In article <42d5hqF...@individual.net>, Dally <Da...@myself.com>
wrote:

Excellent point... and one major reason I seldom, if ever, watch the
News on television any more.

I listen to it on NPR when the BBC broadcast comes on late at night.
--
Om.

Dally

Jan 8, 2006, 5:22:14 PM1/8/06
Curt James wrote:

> That you both missed the real story.
>
> http://www.tamikahuston.com/pages/2/index.htm

Do you mean to imply that the Global Media Feeding Frenzy prefers
photogenic upper middle class white women? I'm shocked, I say! Shocked!

(Now go reread what I said.)

Dally

Curt James

Jan 8, 2006, 6:42:36 PM1/8/06
Dally wrote:

re http://www.tamikahuston.com/pages/2/index.htm

>Do you mean to imply that the Global Media Feeding Frenzy

Instead of implying, I'll just state that the nickname global media
feeding frenzy is idiotic. And, no, Dally, it's not true that you
rarely get news by watching it. We all get our news by watching it
and/or reading it. Our interpretation of that news is another matter.

>prefers photogenic upper middle class white women?
>I'm shocked, I say! Shocked!

Whatever.

>(Now go reread what I said.)

I'd really rather not.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

NYC BicepMonsterNOSPAM

Jan 9, 2006, 6:27:17 PM1/9/06
Scarface Chronicles <iron...@blogspot.com> wrote:
> I have not visited in months, because every other post used to be by the
> retard Troll you have somehow managed to block. I cannot believe what a
> wonderful difference there is now.
>
> I remember even back then, OmManiPadme was always responding to and
> encouraging the Troll-guy. I had killfiled OmMani just to avoid all the
> stuff he/she always enabled.
>
> Good job guys/gals on making this newsgroup a million times better.

Is Pulpy "Cho Cha" <chi...@blogspot.com> a retard Troll too? Do
check now, - she is STILL posting from your bathroom.

BARLEY RAPPIED ME FAMILY!!!!!

Dancing Bear

Jan 9, 2006, 6:42:27 PM1/9/06
"NYC BicepMonsterNOSPAM" <> BARLEY RAPPIED ME FAMILY!!!!!<

sounds like you take it up the ass too. a New York City biceps fag.

JRH

Jan 9, 2006, 7:46:44 PM1/9/06
On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 23:42:27 GMT, "Dancing Bear"
<danci...@torvold.com> wrote:

>sounds like you take it up the ass too.

Then he's in the right NG.

NYC BicepMonsterNOSPAM

Jan 9, 2006, 8:08:07 PM1/9/06
Dancing Bear <danci...@torvold.com> wrote:
> sounds like you take it up the ass too. a New York City biceps fag.

Of course (but only in the states where it is legal).

Still, accept my congratulations, Scarface Al, on your truly amazing
lack of clue!

BARLEY RAPPIED ME FAMILY!!!!!

JRH

Jan 9, 2006, 8:20:23 PM1/9/06
On 10 Jan 2006 02:08:07 +0100, NYC BicepMonsterNOSPAM
<BicepMons...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:

I don't care what he says about barley. I eat it daily and it keeps me
regular.

Dancing Bear

Jan 9, 2006, 9:08:14 PM1/9/06
"JRH" <> I don't care what he says about barley. I eat it daily and it keeps
me
> regular.>>

Yeah, but you eat it and then poop it.

New York City Biceps Fag sticks the barleycorn up his ass. That is why his
motto is "Barley Rappied My Family."

By family, I presume he means his hamsters.

JRH

Jan 9, 2006, 10:28:52 PM1/9/06
On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 02:08:14 GMT, "Dancing Bear"
<danci...@torvold.com> wrote:

>New York City Biceps Fag sticks the barleycorn up his ass. That is why his
>motto is "Barley Rappied My Family."

Sounds interesting. Can I get directions? Jpg's would be nice.

>By family, I presume he means his hamsters.

Hamsters are now recognized as legitimit sexual partners, entitled to
the full benefits of any other long term partner (provided they
survive)

Dancing Bear

Jan 9, 2006, 11:41:20 PM1/9/06
"JRH" <> Hamsters are now recognized as legitimit sexual partners, entitled

> the full benefits of any other long term partner (provided they survive)>

If you read the News Stories, Craig Titus was bringing home Women AND MEN to
have sex with him and his wife.

Sounds like at some point he was getting some barleycorn slid into him too.
Maybe the New York City Biceps gay knows Craig? Top or bottom?

JRH

Jan 9, 2006, 11:48:44 PM1/9/06
On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 04:41:20 GMT, "Dancing Bear"
<danci...@torvold.com> wrote:

>Maybe the New York City Biceps gay knows Craig? Top or bottom?

Bottom. What else could make him so mean?

Robert Schuh

Jan 28, 2006, 12:32:25 AM1/28/06
Scarface Chronicles wrote:

> http://ironman63.blogspot.com/
>
> Click the link for the three most recent stories on the alleged murderers,
> Mr. Olympia contender Craig Titus, and his bodybuilding & fitness competitor
> wife, Kelly Ryan.
>
> What do you think? Is Titus a Steroid Raging killer? Did his wife do it in a
> jealous rage and then Titus covered for her? Will Titus get the Death
> Penalty?

Just to let you know. Titus was never nor never would be a contender for the
Olympia title. He was a middle of the road pro who placed 11th and 12th at the
Olympia.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Robert Schuh

Jan 28, 2006, 12:50:14 AM1/28/06
Stephen wrote:

> Scarface Chronicles wrote:
>
> > "Stephen" <> The prosecutors were the guiltiest ones in that trial. The way
> > they
> >
> >>fucked that up was criminal. OJ has Rodney King to thank for his freedom.
> >>

> > Rodney King was not his prosecutor (didn't the Rodney King thing happen
> > afterwards?). It was some other asshole who probably was hoping that Johnnie
> > Cochran would give him a job if he dropped the ball at that trial.
> >
> > All a good example of Political Correctness at work. The whole goal of that
> > trial was to avoid any riots in Los Angeles, and they succeeded. The DA
> > honestly did not give a shit about the result, he just did not want to get
> > blamed for any riots.
> >
> > So DA put a black guy (not even their most senior African-American) on as
> > Prosecutor and his middle-aged whore girlfriend (raccoon-eyes). They both
> > made lots of money thanks to book deals, and they made Johnnie Cochran look
> > like a genius. Like any shyster, he is burning in hell now (all shysters go
> > to hell, heaven is a Lawyer-Free-Zone)
>
> It was the beating of Rodney King in '91 that precipitated the riots in
> LA. I am not alone in thinking that fear of a repeat performance
> influenced the trial.
>
> Stephen N.

You are way off base. They jury was not worrying about a bunch of idiots rioting.