Kneller

Julio Roldan

Jul 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/30/98
Mike Lane wrote:

> Am I the only one who sees a homoerotic quality to his "look"?
>
> MikeL

I was thinking the same thing, he has a real gayboy look. Who knows
maybe that is just the way his face is, but of course the rumors are
that he is bi.

--
JC Roldan

Tim Fogarty

Jul 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/31/98
> > Am I the only one who sees a homoerotic quality to his "look"?

> I was thinking the same thing, he has a real gayboy look. Who knows

> maybe that is just the way his face is, but of course the rumors are
> that he is bi.

hey, we don't want him either.

--
Tim Fogarty (fog...@netcom.com)
http://musclememory.com/fogarty

See how to stop SPAM at http://www.cauce.org
Support HR1748

SarahCuuty

Jul 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/31/98
>> > Am I the only one who sees a homoerotic quality to his "look"?
>
>> I was thinking the same thing, he has a real gayboy look. Who knows
>> maybe that is just the way his face is, but of course the rumors are
>> that he is bi.
>
>hey, we don't want him either.

OUCH I can feel the cruel cruel world creeping slowly in as the posts get
harsher and harsher.................... ok time for meds

Sarah...@aol.com
ICQ# 12789639
"You must be having an 'off' day" -Bill Roberts
check out WABDL homepage or Oregon Outlaw Benchpress Organization
http://www.seanet.com/~mtrupi/nrthwst.htm

FILMAGIC

Jul 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/31/98
Mike Lane wrote:

> Am I the only one who sees a homoerotic quality to his "look"?

You're the only one who sees one to Barney's "look".
--

* I no longer need to punish, deceive or compromise myself.
Unless, of course, I want to stay employed.

* For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.

Mike Lane

Jul 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/31/98
On Fri, 31 Jul 1998 08:48:20 GMT, FILMAGIC <filma...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Mike Lane wrote:
>>
>> Am I the only one who sees a homoerotic quality to his "look"?
>>
>You're the only one who sees one to Barney's "look".
>--

Oh please. With that "I love you and you love me" crap that bear is
as gay as Fogerty without testacles.

MikeL
"Great. How many fucking studies show that something is good for you "when
combined with a good diet and excercise". For most Americans, rat poison would
make you feel better with a good diet and excercise."

--BH

KNELLER

Jul 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/31/98
I got a goof chuckle out of this thread but
allow me to clear the air:

1) I am not gay nor bisexual. That's just a
retarded rumor started by either gay men
who are so enamored or sloth-like hetero's
wishing they were like me.

2) I like being a pretty boy. Fuck it, dressing
well and looking nice is not something that
is exclusive to the gay culture. Get's me
loads of poon-tang. Next time your in a club
in or around Boston, see which guys end
up leaving with the hot babes at the end of
the night. The answer is, "...us pretty boys...".

3) I've "toughened up" a little since that picture
and grown a goatee and revamped the hair
style (yes, Pat, I still have a FULL head of
hair). So I look (or so I am told by adoring
female fans) that I resemble Marcus
Alexander "Buff" Bagwell of WCW-NWO
Hollywood fame.

4) I don't give a rat's ass if Fogarty or Lane
like or dislike the way I look. I do this for the
ladies you pathetic twinks. All you can do
is look and never touch.

BK (who is pretty damn comfortable in his
heterosexuality and admits to having no
problem being friendly with gay men or
women...I don't judge you by whom you
sleep with and it ain't none of my biz...ya
dig?)

mfw.tico.com/kneller.cfm

"Remember me from a couple of hours ago?" - Rollergirl from Boogienights

KNELLER

Jul 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/31/98
>Subject: Kneller
>From: ml...@earthling.net (Mike Lane)
>Date: Thu, Jul 30, 1998 21:55 EDT

>Am I the only one who sees a homoerotic quality to his "look"?
>

>MikeL

You just want me twinkie. Too bad for you I
am "forbidden fruit" and all you can do is
look and NEVER touch.

Damn...I must be hot if Mike Lane is
waxing is purple-marker covered stick
to my picture <g>.

BK

MBoldt6430

Aug 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/1/98
Sounds to me you need a form of a.d.d treatment,
try some fluoxetine (prozac) so your head will still pass through a regular
door.
just a thought from a real man
MB

BuiIt NlCE

Aug 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/1/98
Kneller wrote:

>1) I am not gay nor bisexual. That's just a
>retarded rumor started by either gay men
>who are so enamored or sloth-like hetero's
>wishing they were like me.

Hey, same thing happened to me. Hmmm. Jealousy. The homosexuals wish men like
me would join their deviant ranks. But alas, just a fantasy.

>2) I like being a pretty boy.

Yup.

Fuck it, dressing
>well and looking nice is not something that
>is exclusive to the gay culture.

Yup.

> Get's me
>loads of poon-tang. Next time your in a club
>in or around Boston, see which guys end
>up leaving with the hot babes at the end of
>the night. The answer is, "...us pretty boys...".

Yup, and yup. Landsdown street? Do you know what it's like to walk into a
club and have every woman's eyes in the entire place locked on to you? Bruce
and I seem to.

>3) I've "toughened up" a little since that >picture
>and grown a goatee and revamped the hair
>style (yes, Pat, I still have a FULL head of
>hair). So I look (or so I am told by adoring
>female fans) that I resemble Marcus
>Alexander "Buff" Bagwell of WCW-NWO
>Hollywood fame.

Uh....? I don't watch wrestling unless it involves females and a mud/jello
pit.

>4) I don't give a rat's ass if Fogarty or Lane
>like or dislike the way I look. I do this for >the

>ladies you pathetic twinks. All you can do
>is look and never touch.

Right again.

>BK (who is pretty damn comfortable in his
>heterosexuality and admits to having no
>problem being friendly with gay men or
>women...I don't judge you by whom you
>sleep with and it ain't none of my biz...ya
>dig?)

Correct once again. Damn, Bruce is like an older version of me, except I'm
better looking.

>mfw.tico.com/kneller.cfm

--------------------
-David Welch-
All fan/hate mail to: Buiit NL...@aol.com
All porn spam mail to: Sarah...@aol.com

"I hope for your sake that EAS comes out with IQ-gain pretty soon (feels like
learning)." -- Brian Coombe

Tim Fogarty

Aug 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/1/98
BuiIt NlCE (buii...@aol.com) wrote:

> Correct once again. Damn, Bruce is like an older version of me,

that we can agree upon, unfortunately.

guys, looks may help you get them home, but whats inside is what helps
you keep them around.

Krista Scott

Aug 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/1/98

BuiIt NlCE wrote in message
<199808011513...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

>Yup, and yup. Landsdown street? Do you know what it's like to walk into a
>club and have every woman's eyes in the entire place locked on to you?
Bruce
>and I seem to.

"It was a dark and rainy night, the kind of rain that makes a man think
smoky thoughts and a woman's hair go frizzy. In a no-name bar on a no-name
street, where the same no-name people gather every night to erase their
no-name troubles with some no-name hooch, it was business as usual... till
the door opened suddenly. Sixty pairs of bleary eyes, every woman's eyes in
the entire place, locked on to where the blank hole of the door framed a
man's figure. As he walked in, he could smell the musky female heat rising
from the beer-soaked tables. He smiled, and knew they were all thinking the
same thing:

'For Chrissake, that fuckin' mental patient escaped again.'"

Krista
----------------------
PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL:
kr...@interlog.com
"My evil power only grows with the mockery of fools."
----Rev. Ivan Stang

BuiIt NlCE

Aug 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/1/98
TF wrote:

>that we can agree upon, unfortunately.

Thank you.

>guys, looks may help you get them home, but >whats inside is what helps
>you keep them around.

I have *all* bases covered. Don't worry about it, Tim.

BuiIt NlCE

Aug 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/1/98
KS wrote:

<<"It was a dark and rainy night, the kind of rain that makes a man think
smoky thoughts and a woman's hair go frizzy. In a no-name bar on a no-name
street, where the same no-name people gather every night to erase their
no-name troubles with some no-name hooch, it was business as usual... till
the door opened suddenly. Sixty pairs of bleary eyes, every woman's eyes in
the entire place, locked on to where the blank hole of the door framed a
man's figure. As he walked in, he could smell the musky female heat rising
from the beer-soaked tables. He smiled, and knew they were all thinking the
same thing:

'For Chrissake, that fuckin' mental patient escaped again.'">>

I think it's more along the lines of:

"My God, look at that beautiful man. <sigh> "

Krista wants me, BIG TIME! It's alright Krista, your feelings are perfectly
natural. Heehee.

Billy Chambless

Aug 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/1/98
In article <6pvgr9$hpb$2...@news.interlog.com>,
"Krista Scott" <kr...@interlog.com> writes:

|> BuiIt NlCE wrote in message
|> <199808011513...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...
|> >Yup, and yup. Landsdown street? Do you know what it's like to walk into a
|> >club and have every woman's eyes in the entire place locked on to you?

|> street, where the same no-name people gather every night to erase their

|> no-name troubles with some no-name hooch, it was business as usual... till
|> the door opened suddenly. Sixty pairs of bleary eyes, every woman's eyes in
|> the entire place, locked on to where the blank hole of the door framed a
|> man's figure. As he walked in, he could smell the musky female heat rising
|> from the beer-soaked tables. He smiled, and knew they were all thinking the
|> same thing:

|> 'For Chrissake, that fuckin' mental patient escaped again.'"

*gigglechokespew*

Dammit, Krista, that's enough of your shit!

Are you gonna come clean this hideous splatter of Met-Rx-banana-flax-oill
off my damned keyboard?

Hmmmm... there's a certain symmetry in that, since I just took my lady
to the airport for a trip to Canada -- maintain the balance of awesome women
between the countries, an' all...

Hey, and while yer here...

John M. Williams

Aug 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/1/98
"Krista Scott" <kr...@interlog.com> writes:

> BuiIt NlCE wrote in message
> <199808011513...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...
> >Yup, and yup. Landsdown street? Do you know what it's like to walk into a
> >club and have every woman's eyes in the entire place locked on to you?
> >Bruce and I seem to.
>
> "It was a dark and rainy night, the kind of rain that makes a man think
> smoky thoughts and a woman's hair go frizzy. In a no-name bar on a no-name
> street, where the same no-name people gather every night to erase their
> no-name troubles with some no-name hooch, it was business as usual... till
> the door opened suddenly. Sixty pairs of bleary eyes, every woman's eyes in
> the entire place, locked on to where the blank hole of the door framed a
> man's figure. As he walked in, he could smell the musky female heat rising
> from the beer-soaked tables. He smiled, and knew they were all thinking the
> same thing:
>
> 'For Chrissake, that fuckin' mental patient escaped again.'"

Yes, Krista, we hear such sad stories on a daily basis. And to think that
this tragedy could have been prevented if the establishment had cared
enough about its patrons to install a simple device outside the front door.
Yes, that's right, I'm taking about the revolutionary new ...
RONCO ASSHOLE ALARM!
But wait ... there's more!
At no additional charge, we will include that latest weapon in asshole
deterrence, Ronco's amazing new ...
SHITHEEL SHOOTER!
This power-packed aerosol spray, with an effective range of 30 feet,
contains military CS and CN gases, plus 12% oleoresin capsicum, and
is guaranteed to send the most bothersome stud-wannabe running home
and crying like an infant.
All this for just $99.95, plus shipping and handling, only through this
Internet offer!
___ ___ ___ ___ _ __ __ ___ __
] ]_[ ]_ ]_ ]\ [ ]_ / \ ]_> / ]_ ]_> John M. Williams
] ] [ ]__ ]__ ] \[ ] \_/ ]\ \__ ]__ ]\ theen...@delphi.com

Bob Mann

Aug 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/2/98
On 31 Jul 1998 21:02:55 GMT, kne...@aol.com (KNELLER) wrote:

>3) I've "toughened up" a little since that picture
>and grown a goatee and revamped the hair
>style (yes, Pat, I still have a FULL head of
>hair). So I look (or so I am told by adoring
>female fans) that I resemble Marcus
>Alexander "Buff" Bagwell of WCW-NWO
>Hollywood fame.

Uh, Bruce...that is a classic gay look on a gay wrestler with a gay
moniker. (Buff)
Bob Mann-------http://www.escape.ca/~rmann
ICQ 9259463
Remove the delete to e-mail me directly
Link to the mfw FAQ at
http://www.escape.ca/~rmann/powerlinks.htm

KNELLER

Aug 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/2/98
>Uh, Bruce...that is a classic gay look on a gay wrestler with a gay
>moniker. (Buff)

Buff ain't gay...I have *PERSONALLY* seen
Mark Bagwell with women...hot women.

Buff is the stuff and so am I <g>.

KNELLER

Aug 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/2/98

>Yup, and yup. Landsdown street? Do you >know what it's like to walk into a
>club and have every woman's eyes in the entire place locked on to you? Bruce
>and I seem to.

Landsowne is for kids. Same for The Alley.
As for me...I do my pie-hunting starting
at The Mercury Bar (so I can mack up to
the fine, Euro-trash babes), catch some digits
there and then bail off to The Roxy for some
giggles. Finish the night off at Boston's latest
and greatest and most exclusive....that would
be Aria. What's cool about Aria is that it is
typically filled with millionaire men and
major-hot booty-call needing women.
Remember, you *MUST* wear a collared
shirt and a jacket (no jeans either). Go to the
bar by the "pool-floor" (that's where the
best hunting is). I pinched this HOT
Korean girl (do you know how hard it is to
take home a Korean chick when you are
Caucasian?) on Friday night.

And if you wanna grab some easy pickings
try the 4th floor at Tratoria il Panino's on
a Thursday or Friday night. Lotsa 30-35
year old women looking to get laid by hot
young stallions like us, Dave. If you can't get
laid in Panino on demand...you can't get laid.

Also might want to try The Oddysey cruise
at Rowes Wharf at midnight. You have a
"captive audience" as the boat cruises the
harbor for 2 hours and it's only $30 to get on.
TONS of mad-horny babes.

Tia's is a waste of time, perpetual sword fest
with the fat and ugly guys sandbagging ya
if you're working on their women (which of
course you would be).

Hong Kong is OK for last call.

Charlie Horse is great for hot white trash.
And let's be honest Dave, we like to go into
white-trash bars once in awhile so the
red neck women can have something to look
at (and getting a hummer in the parking lot is
an added bonus).

As for these other idiots who don't realize how
difficult it is to look as good as we do...

FUCK YOU PUNK BITCHES!!!

I get 'em and Fogarty, I keep 'em for as long
as I want (which is usually just a few hours).

So much hot pie in the world and so little time
to pack all of it.

>Correct once again. Damn, Bruce is like an >older version of me, except I'm
>better looking.

Yet I cunt hunt at classier places than you do
(most of the time). Step up to the big leagues
and stay off Landsdowne and The Alley.

When you can take a millionaire's wife or
girlfriend away from him down at Aria's or
The Spinnaker or The Oak then you know
you are "buff" and "too sweet".

Landsowne is full of 21-24 year old tang.
I like mine in the late 20's early 30's
(they are better in bed).

Oh, hey, try Vincent's on Saturday night to
pick up some fine black pussy. (I admit to
loving hot black women...the bubble butt is
something I just gotsto hit and I love
smackin up against the cheeks while saying,
"who's your daddy" and havin' the female
say back to me..."ooooohhhh ahhhhh...you
my daddy!!!".)

-"Mack-Daddy B"

Watson Davis

Aug 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/2/98
Tim Fogarty wrote:

> BuiIt NlCE (buii...@aol.com) wrote:
>
> > Correct once again. Damn, Bruce is like an older version of me,
>
> that we can agree upon, unfortunately.
>
> guys, looks may help you get them home, but whats inside is what helps
> you keep them around.

You know, if I was crass and a horrible person, I would use this most
excellent setup to make a really bad joke. I'm very let-down that David
didn't take advantage of it. He must be slipping. I really expected
him to come back with "Looks may help you get them home, but it's what
you put inside them that keeps them coming back for more" or something
equally horrid. :|

Watson (the pencil neck) Davis

Watson Davis

Aug 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/2/98
Krista Scott wrote:

> BuiIt NlCE wrote in message
> <199808011513...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...
> >Yup, and yup. Landsdown street? Do you know what it's like to walk into a
> >club and have every woman's eyes in the entire place locked on to you?
> Bruce
> >and I seem to.
>
> "It was a dark and rainy night, the kind of rain that makes a man think
> smoky thoughts and a woman's hair go frizzy. In a no-name bar on a no-name
> street, where the same no-name people gather every night to erase their
> no-name troubles with some no-name hooch, it was business as usual... till
> the door opened suddenly. Sixty pairs of bleary eyes, every woman's eyes in
> the entire place, locked on to where the blank hole of the door framed a
> man's figure. As he walked in, he could smell the musky female heat rising
> from the beer-soaked tables. He smiled, and knew they were all thinking the
> same thing:
>
> 'For Chrissake, that fuckin' mental patient escaped again.'"

Genius. Pure and simple.

Watson (the awed pencil neck) Davis

Karl Core

Aug 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/2/98
In article <199808020459...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
kne...@aol.com says...

> >Uh, Bruce...that is a classic gay look on a gay wrestler with a gay
> >moniker. (Buff)
>
> Buff ain't gay...I have *PERSONALLY* seen
> Mark Bagwell with women...hot women.
>
> Buff is the stuff and so am I <g>.

Then I guess fat is where its at, eh tubby?

--

Karl Core

"Yessir. I have many other tidbits of wisdom I've said,
but I forgot them", Brian C. Baird

ICQ: 9096282
AOL IM: RecoilRecs

http://mfw.tico.com/karl.cfm
Visit the MFW website: http://mfw.tico.com

Krista Scott

Aug 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/2/98
Lordamighty, this whole epistle just screams NOT GETTING ANY BUT TRYING TO
COVER UP. The amount you get is inversely proportional to how much you jaw
about it.

KNELLER wrote in message
<199808020519...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

Bob Mann

Aug 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/2/98
On 2 Aug 1998 04:59:37 GMT, kne...@aol.com (KNELLER) wrote:

>>Uh, Bruce...that is a classic gay look on a gay wrestler with a gay
>>moniker. (Buff)
>
>Buff ain't gay...I have *PERSONALLY* seen
>Mark Bagwell with women...hot women.
>
>Buff is the stuff and so am I <g>.
>

>BK

They sure think he's gay over in rec.sport.pro-wrestling.

"I'm buff, I'm tough and I'm the stuff" cue kissing the bicep.

BuiIt NlCE

Aug 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/2/98
KS wrote:

>Lordamighty, this whole epistle just screams NOT >GETTING ANY BUT TRYING TO
>COVER UP. The amount you get is inversely >proportional to how much you jaw
>about it.

Your response screams "Take me, Bruce -- NOW!"

I really think you underestimate the powers of being good looking and muscular
at the same time. Look around, how many of us are there? Probably less than
1% of the male population. So, when men like Bruce and I want a woman, we
*usually* get her -- Bottom line. Accept it and move on.

BuiIt NlCE

Aug 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/2/98
Bob Mann wrote:

>They sure think he's gay over in >rec.sport.pro-wrestling.

>"I'm buff, I'm tough and I'm the stuff" cue kissing the >bicep.

Well, of course they think he's gay. All muscular and good looking men must
be gay. Look at O'Hearn and Sepe; always with gorgeous women. So other men
get jealous that they don't look that good, and just write them off as being
homosexual. Makes sense, I guess.

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian

Aug 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/2/98
BuiIt NlCE wrote:

> Well, of course they think he's gay. All muscular and good looking men must
> be gay. Look at O'Hearn and Sepe; always with gorgeous women. So other men
> get jealous that they don't look that good, and just write them off as being
> homosexual. Makes sense, I guess.

Will the discussion now become whether Built NICE and BK are one and the
same? :-).

Rama.

Aaron

Aug 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/3/98
LOL, i think this thread needs more bandwidth to house these 2 obviously
humongous egos!!!! (not krista)

Krista Scott <kr...@interlog.com> wrote in article
<6q23a3$8f6$1...@news.interlog.com>...

> Lordamighty, this whole epistle just screams NOT GETTING ANY BUT TRYING
> COVER UP. The amount you get is inversely proportional to how much you
jaw
> about it.
>

> KNELLER wrote in message
> <199808020519...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...
> >

> >Landsowne is for kids. Same for The Alley.
> >As for me...I do my pie-hunting starting
> >at The Mercury Bar (so I can mack up to
> >the fine, Euro-trash babes), catch some digits
> >there and then bail off to The Roxy for some
> >giggles. Finish the night off at Boston's latest

LOL, why dont u try the roxy in nyc bruce, im sure u would love it :)
--
aaron
the artist formerly known as race...@aol.com

John M. Williams

Aug 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/3/98
> Tim Fogarty wrote:
> >
> > BuiIt NlCE (buii...@aol.com) wrote:
> >
> > > Correct once again. Damn, Bruce is like an older version of me,
> >
> > that we can agree upon, unfortunately.
> >
> > guys, looks may help you get them home, but whats inside is what helps
> > you keep them around.
>
> You know, if I was crass and a horrible person, I would use this most
> excellent setup to make a really bad joke. I'm very let-down that David
> didn't take advantage of it. He must be slipping. I really expected
> him to come back with "Looks may help you get them home, but it's what
> you put inside them that keeps them coming back for more" or something
> equally horrid. :|

Perhaps he failed to respond with such a quip because that's where the
disappointment begins.

Bill Roberts

Aug 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/3/98
Krista Scott wrote:

> "It was a dark and rainy night, the kind of rain that makes a man
> think smoky thoughts and a woman's hair go frizzy. In a no-name bar
> on a no-name street, where the same no-name people gather every night
> to erase their no-name troubles with some no-name hooch, it was
> business as usual... till the door opened suddenly. Sixty pairs of
> bleary eyes, every woman's eyes in the entire place, locked on to
> where the blank hole of the door framed a man's figure. As he walked
> in, he could smell the musky female heat rising from the beer-soaked
> tables. He smiled, and knew they were all thinking the same thing:
>
> 'For Chrissake, that fuckin' mental patient escaped again.'"

Now, now, Krista, Bruce has put all of those troubles almost behind
him now. It's been MONTHS since they released him.

-- Bill

John Wash

Aug 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/3/98
John M. Williams wrote:

> Yes, that's right, I'm taking about the revolutionary new ...
> RONCO ASSHOLE ALARM!
> But wait ... there's more!
> At no additional charge, we will include that latest weapon in asshole
> deterrence, Ronco's amazing new ...
> SHITHEEL SHOOTER!
> This power-packed aerosol spray, with an effective range of 30 feet,
> contains military CS and CN gases, plus 12% oleoresin capsicum, and
> is guaranteed to send the most bothersome stud-wannabe running home
> and crying like an infant.
> All this for just $99.95, plus shipping and handling, only through this
> Internet offer!

No spam on MFW!

(I'll take two, please. Do you accept credit cards?)

john

--
john wash; j_w...@tico.com (to email me, remove the underscore)
mfw (http://mfw.tico.com) personal (http://jwash.tico.com)

Karl Core

Aug 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/3/98
In article <199808021750...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,
buii...@aol.com says...

> KS wrote:
>
> >Lordamighty, this whole epistle just screams NOT >GETTING ANY BUT TRYING TO
> >COVER UP. The amount you get is inversely >proportional to how much you jaw
> >about it.
>

> Your response screams "Take me, Bruce -- NOW!"
>
> I really think you underestimate the powers of being good looking and muscular
> at the same time. Look around, how many of us are there? Probably less than
> 1% of the male population. So, when men like Bruce and I want a woman, we
> *usually* get her -- Bottom line. Accept it and move on.

Of course,this demonstrates the extreme mental deficiencies of the women
you two go for.

John Wash

Aug 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/3/98
BuiIt NlCE wrote:

> I really think you underestimate the powers of being good looking and muscular
> at the same time.

Oh sure. Krista doesn't know anything about what attracts women to men.

> Look around, how many of us are there? Probably less than
> 1% of the male population. So, when men like Bruce and I want a woman, we
> *usually* get her -- Bottom line. Accept it and move on.

I dunno. I'm pretty happy with the woman who chose to marry me.

Watson Davis

Aug 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/3/98
John Wash wrote:

> BuiIt NlCE wrote:
>
> > I really think you underestimate the powers of being good looking and muscular
> > at the same time.
>
> Oh sure. Krista doesn't know anything about what attracts women to men.
>
> > Look around, how many of us are there? Probably less than
> > 1% of the male population. So, when men like Bruce and I want a woman, we
> > *usually* get her -- Bottom line. Accept it and move on.
>
> I dunno. I'm pretty happy with the woman who chose to marry me.

Hell, yeah! Several of us are pretty happy with the woman who married
you.

<ducking and running for cover>

Watson (the soon to be deceased pencil neck) Davis

Patrick Arnold

Aug 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/3/98
John Wash wrote:

> BuiIt NlCE wrote:
>
> > I really think you underestimate the powers of being good looking and muscular
> > at the same time.
>
> Oh sure. Krista doesn't know anything about what attracts women to men.
>
> > Look around, how many of us are there? Probably less than
> > 1% of the male population. So, when men like Bruce and I want a woman, we
> > *usually* get her -- Bottom line. Accept it and move on.

Yeah. Until I come around and the bitches ditch you losers and leave
you with your teenie weenies in your chafed hands.

--
PA
http://www.substratesolutions.com

Bill Roberts

Aug 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/3/98
Patrick Arnold wrote:

> > BuiIt NlCE wrote:
> > > Look around, how many of us are there? Probably less than
> > > 1% of the male population. So, when men like Bruce and I want
> > > a woman, we *usually* get her -- Bottom line. Accept it and
> > > move on.

> Yeah. Until I come around and the bitches ditch you losers and leave
> you with your teenie weenies in your chafed hands.

Having seen PA in person and Bruce's picture, there is no doubt
which type of appearance is much more attractive to women: hint,
it ain't the fat pretty-boy look.

-- Bill

BuiIt NlCE

Aug 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/3/98
PA wrote:

>Yeah. Until I come around and the bitches ditch you >losers and leave
>you with your teenie weenies in your chafed hands.

Calling them "bitches" is a good way to start.

Watson Davis

Aug 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/3/98
BuiIt NlCE wrote:

> PA wrote:
>
> >Yeah. Until I come around and the bitches ditch you >losers and leave
> >you with your teenie weenies in your chafed hands.
>
> Calling them "bitches" is a good way to start.

This reply coming from David (Mr. Sensitivity) Welch.

BuiIt NlCE

Aug 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/3/98
Watson Davis wrote:

>This reply coming from David (Mr. Sensitivity) Welch.

Once I turn on the charm, she's all mine. Calling her a "bitch" doesn't work
all that well.

Mike Lane

Aug 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/3/98
On 3 Aug 1998 02:17:46 GMT, "Aaron" <tr...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>LOL, i think this thread needs more bandwidth to house these 2 obviously
>humongous egos!!!! (not krista)

I don't mind the enormous egos but lets see some pics of the fine
women you be nailin Kneller. I will loan you my magic marker so that
you may protect the identity of the innocent (although any woman who
would sleep with you is FAR from innocent.)

MikeL
"Great. How many fucking studies show that something is good for you "when
combined with a good diet and excercise". For most Americans, rat poison would
make you feel better with a good diet and excercise."

--BH

KNELLER

Aug 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/3/98

>Your response screams "Take me, Bruce -- NOW!"

Krista could not handle the ride :-)

>I really think you underestimate the powers of being good looking and
>muscular

Agreed. They do.

>at the same time. Look around, how many of us are there? Probably less

>than
>1% of the male population. So, when men like Bruce and I want a woman, we
>*usually* get her -- Bottom line. Accept it and move on.

>--------------------
>-David Welch-

Mr. Welch is dead on with his assessments.

BK

ATP

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98

BuiIt NlCE <buii...@aol.com> wrote in article
<199808021750...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

> KS wrote:
>
> >Lordamighty, this whole epistle just screams NOT >GETTING ANY BUT TRYING
> >COVER UP. The amount you get is inversely >proportional to how much you
jaw
> >about it.
>

> Your response screams "Take me, Bruce -- NOW!"
>

> I really think you underestimate the powers of being good looking and
muscular

> at the same time. Look around, how many of us are there? Probably less
than
> 1% of the male population. So, when men like Bruce and I want a woman,
we
> *usually* get her -- Bottom line. Accept it and move on.

And they say bodybuilders are conceited. Somehow I doubt Krista is
interested in your shriveled up nuts. Sounds like you don't really like
women, whether you "get" them or not.

BuiIt NlCE

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98
"ATP" wrote:

>And they say bodybuilders are conceited.

Who says that? No way.

> Somehow I doubt Krista is
>interested in your shriveled up nuts.

I agree. Like I give a shit, too. For every woman who says "no", there are
a million who say "yes." The testicular atrophy and cancers I have is from
EAS products, and it's something I don't like talking about.

> Sounds like you don't really like
>women,

Haaaahahaha! That was good! I would go into the reasons why I like them, but
it would take a few days.

> whether you "get" them or not.

I do; you don't. Sucks to be you, eh? Try to come to terms with your
jealousy. Bye-bye, little boy.

Aaron

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98

BuiIt NlCE <buii...@aol.com> wrote in article

<199808032116...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

> Watson Davis wrote:
>
> >This reply coming from David (Mr. Sensitivity) Welch.
>

> Once I turn on the charm, she's all mine. Calling her a "bitch" doesn't
work
> all that well.

depends how freaky they are :)

--
aaron
the artist formerly known as race...@aol.com
icq # 9497606
aol instant messenger screename trapzilla

Jon Rose

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98
On 3 Aug 1998 21:04:16 GMT, buii...@aol.com (BuiIt NlCE) wrote:

>PA wrote:
>
>>Yeah. Until I come around and the bitches ditch you >losers and leave
>>you with your teenie weenies in your chafed hands.
>
>Calling them "bitches" is a good way to start.

I thought that was a reference to the ladies' guide dogs.

--
McSwan of Swan

John Wash

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98
Patrick Arnold wrote:

> John Wash wrote:
> >
> > BuiIt NlCE wrote:
> >

> > > I really think you underestimate the powers of being good looking and muscular
> > > at the same time.
> >

> > Oh sure. Krista doesn't know anything about what attracts women to men.
> >

> > > Look around, how many of us are there? Probably less than
> > > 1% of the male population. So, when men like Bruce and I want a woman, we
> > > *usually* get her -- Bottom line. Accept it and move on.
>

> Yeah. Until I come around and the bitches ditch you losers and leave
> you with your teenie weenies in your chafed hands.

The pisser is that this is really the way it happens. Did you ever see "Michael?" How
all of the women were following John Travolta around? Well, that's what it's like with
PA.

Krista Scott

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98

KNELLER wrote in message
<199808032135...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

>>Your response screams "Take me, Bruce -- NOW!"
>
>Krista could not handle the ride :-)

I agree. I don't like to be bored during sex.

I'd have to put the pillow over your head and smother you within seconds.
But maybe if I taped your mouth shut you'd be a good houseboy.

Mistress Krista
----------------------
PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL:
kr...@interlog.com
"My evil power only grows with the mockery of fools."
----Rev. Ivan Stang

Frank McQarry

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98

On Mon, 3 Aug 1998, Karl Core wrote:

> > KS wrote:
> >
> > >Lordamighty, this whole epistle just screams NOT >GETTING ANY BUT TRYING TO
> > >COVER UP. The amount you get is inversely >proportional to how much you jaw
> > >about it.
> >

> > Your response screams "Take me, Bruce -- NOW!"
> >

> > I really think you underestimate the powers of being good looking and muscular

> > at the same time. Look around, how many of us are there? Probably less than

> > 1% of the male population. So, when men like Bruce and I want a woman, we
> > *usually* get her -- Bottom line. Accept it and move on.
>

> Of course,this demonstrates the extreme mental deficiencies of the women
> you two go for.

No kidding Karl. If Bruce and David's real personalities are as two
dimensional as their internet persona, I shudder for the women they happen
to snag. (Although in David's case 'women' is a questionable word
choice. Come to think of it, this is true for Bruce as well.)

...sprawled across the chaise lounge, in pink tank top and red leather
pants, David carefully places his Cape Cod onto the lace coaster on the
end table. He looks down and wiggles his toes next to the bright
yellow disco shoes with six inch heels that he endured through his evening
of dancing; endured like a real man. He puckers his lips as he coyly
glances up at the girl. His jaw drops as he sees she is putting her coat
on. "But baby," he cries, "your ride on magic mountain has only just
begun."

"Honey," she says,"It takes more than a two inch rollercoaster to get me
to buy two tickets for the same ride...."

Come on David and Bruce. Tell us how pretty you are again. I think that
some of the people in misc.soc.misfit.can'tgetany didn't hear you the
first time.

Frank McQuarry

Patrick Arnold

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98
KNELLER wrote:

> >Your response screams "Take me, Bruce -- NOW!"
>
> Krista could not handle the ride :-)

that's right. She would rapidly get nauseous and puke on you Bruce.

--
PA
http://www.substratesolutions.com

Alex Sherwood

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98
to "parnold8@ix...@popd.ix.netcom.com

Patrick Arnold wrote:

> KNELLER wrote:
> >

> > >Your response screams "Take me, Bruce -- NOW!"
> >
> > Krista could not handle the ride :-)
>
> that's right. She would rapidly get nauseous and puke on you Bruce.

Krista would pull what is commonly known as the "Topeka Destroyer":

TOPEKA DESTROYER: / TOE-pek-a d'stroi-yrr/
1. n. An ironclad American warship fabricated in the poorly
placed shipyards of Central Kansas.
2. n. The act of vomiting directly onto your partner's head
while recieving cunnillingus. (See COLD LUNCH)

or maybe the

KENNEBUNKPORT SURPRISE: /ke-ne-bunk-port SU-pris/
1.n. An unexpected gift from the Atlantic coast of Maine.
2.n. The act of covertly filling your cheeks with chunky-style
New England Clam Chowder and screaming in disgust as
you release it between your partner's legs while sucking on the hog.

> --
> PA
> http://www.substratesolutions.com

Aaron

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98

BuiIt NlCE <buii...@aol.com> wrote in article

<199808021754...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

> Bob Mann wrote:
>
> >They sure think he's gay over in >rec.sport.pro-wrestling.
>
> >"I'm buff, I'm tough and I'm the stuff" cue kissing the >bicep.
>

> Well, of course they think he's gay. All muscular and good looking men
must
> be gay. Look at O'Hearn and Sepe; always with gorgeous women. So other
men
> get jealous that they don't look that good, and just write them off as
being
> homosexual. Makes sense, I guess.

i dunnow, perhaps sepe isnt gay, but his advertisements and career path
definitely seems to cater to the gay community, i mean who the fuck wants
updates about frank sepe's career and pictures of him in his undies?
besides mike of course

KNELLER

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98
>Subject: Re: Kneller
>From: "Krista Scott" <kr...@interlog.com>
>Date: Sun, Aug 2, 1998 12:12 EDT

>Lordamighty, this whole epistle just screams NOT GETTING ANY BUT TRYING TO
>COVER UP. The amount you get is inversely proportional to how much you jaw
>about it.

Gee you MUST be correct. You just don't
like it because it seems (maybe rightly so)
that I objectify women and you are working
on a PhD in Women's (aka "Bull Dyke")
Studies. I am SURE you must have done
SOME research in you grad studies about
this since your degree, while interesting in
a trivial way, is all but useless unless you
obtain some position with NOW or another
knee-jerk liberal special interest group.
Oh I am sorry...you could be a professor...
you could teach other man-hating cunts
how to be better man-hating cunts.

Let's face it Krista...just because you managed
to euphemistically "de-ball" your significant
other doesn't mean the rest of us men are
ever going to buy into the "WYMYN'S"
movement.

KNELLER

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98
>Subject: Re: Kneller
>From: "Krista Scott" <krust...@interlog.com>
>Date: Tue, Aug 4, 1998 09:11 EDT

>KNELLER wrote in message
><199808032135...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...
>>

>>>Your response screams "Take me, Bruce -- NOW!"
>>
>>Krista could not handle the ride :-)
>>

>I agree. I don't like to be bored during sex.

Somehow I doubt that. I'd ruin you for other
men (or maybe in your case in academia...
for other women).

I'd leave you with your toes curled and your
thighs quivering. Then you'd drop out of
that goofy PhD program.

>I'd have to put the pillow over your head and >smother you within seconds.

Wanna wrestle? :-)

>But maybe if I taped your mouth shut you'd >be a good houseboy.

Maybe if I kept you locked in my kitchen,
barefoot and naked, and demanded that
you get on your knees and service me when
I get home from work you'd understand what
Dave and I mean. You should be HONORED
that I ALLOW you to swallow my semen, bitch.

>Mistress Krista

That should read, "Man-hating, de-baller Krista".

Patrick Arnold

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98
KNELLER wrote:

> >Subject: Re: Kneller

DAMN!!

--
PA
http://www.substratesolutions.com

BuiIt NlCE

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98
Frank McQuarry did manage to babble forth out of his semen filled mouth:

>No kidding Karl.

Hey, Frankie, for a guy who claims to have no interest in pussy, you sure do
seem to have taken a liking to Karl Core.

> If Bruce and David's real personalities are as >two
>dimensional as their internet persona, I >shudder for the women they happen
>to snag.

Never had any complaints. But I have had quite a few call backs along with
some begging on their part.

>(Although in David's case 'women' is a >questionable word
>choice. Come to think of it, this is true for >Bruce as well.)

Blah blah blah *yawn*. "You're sexist." Frank, I told you before and I guess
I'll tell you again; you are nothing. You are just a weak, little fucked up
queer with a big mouth (for big cocks). Nothing you say means *anything* to
*anyone* because you are a fucking joke.

>...sprawled across the chaise lounge, in pink >tank top and red leather
>pants, David carefully places his Cape Cod >onto the lace coaster on the
>end table.

I forgot to thank you for letting me borrow your best clothes for that
occasion.

>He looks down and wiggles his toes next to >the bright
>yellow disco shoes with six inch heels that he >endured through his evening
>of dancing; endured like a real man. He >puckers his lips as he coyly
>glances up at the girl. His jaw drops as he sees >she is putting her coat
>on. "But baby," he cries, "your ride on magic >mountain has only just
>begun."

That has to be a Mcqueery scenario, 'cause that never has and never will
happen.

>"Honey," she says,"It takes more than a two >inch rollercoaster to get me
>to buy two tickets for the same ride...."

I see in this fantasy of yours I have a 2" schlong (LOL), so how big is it
when you're masturbating and thinking about me?

>Come on David and Bruce. Tell us how >pretty you are again. I think that
>some of the people in >misc.soc.misfit.can'tgetany didn't hear you the
>first time.

Heh, sorry, Frank. We didn't intend for you to get all jealous and pissy on
us. Ah, well, we will still allow you to use us in your homosexual fantasies,
deal?

FJ!!

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98
In article <199808042117...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,

KNELLER <kne...@aol.com> wrote:
>you could teach other man-hating cunts
>how to be better man-hating cunts.

Put down the vodka, Krista, it doesn't count: he didn't say 'feminazi'.
No shot for you in the MFW drinking game today.
FJ!!

Logic is an invention of the patriarchy.

BuiIt NlCE

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98
BK! wrote:

>>>KNELLER wrote in message
>><199808032135...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...
>>>

>>>Your response screams "Take me, Bruce -- NOW!"
>>
>>>Krista could not handle the ride :-)
>>>

>>I agree. I don't like to be bored during sex.

>Somehow I doubt that. I'd ruin you for other
>men (or maybe in your case in academia...
>for other women).

LOL!!!

>I'd leave you with your toes curled and your
>thighs quivering. Then you'd drop out of
>that goofy PhD program.

LMAO!!!

>>I'd have to put the pillow over your head and >smother you within seconds.

>Wanna wrestle? :-)

Only if she's naked and covered in mud. Ohhh they look sexy then, and the mud
would hide her ugly ass face.

>>But maybe if I taped your mouth shut you'd >be a >>good houseboy.

>Maybe if I kept you locked in my kitchen,
>barefoot and naked, and demanded that
>you get on your knees and service me when
>I get home from work you'd understand what
>Dave and I mean. You should be HONORED
>that I ALLOW you to swallow my semen, bitch.

Heh, pretty boys can have their "ugly" moments. Hey, why should we work?
She has that oh-so-useful degree in women's studies; she can easily find a
job. (Thick sarcasm, for you slow readers.

After she reads this, she's going to Bobbitize her boyfriend and go on a man
killing rampage.

>>Mistress Krista

>That should read, "Man-hating, de-baller >Krista".

Ain't that the truth. If anyone is a sexist on here, it is KRISTA, no doubt.

>BK

RULES!!!

Bill Roberts

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98
KNELLER wrote:

> Maybe if I kept you locked in my kitchen,
> barefoot and naked, and demanded that
> you get on your knees and service me when
> I get home from work you'd understand what
> Dave and I mean. You should be HONORED
> that I ALLOW you to swallow my semen, bitch.

What's this "Dave and I" stuff, and the posts from "Builtnice"
where he praises Kneller? There is only one person on Earth who does
that. Does this ring a bell? Have we seen this before?

Only thing is, I don't know why Bruce would have wasted his time
on all those homophobic posts by "Builtnice" a couple of months ago.
That does seem implausible. Unless maybe he is very concerned
about actually being gay? But Josh told me Bruce was openly bi, so
that can't be it.

Oh wait, Bruce was going to send the Mafia to cap me if I ever
suggested that he might be posting under different names again.

Never mind!

-- Bill

John Wash

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98
KNELLER wrote:

> >KNELLER wrote in message
> ><199808032135...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

> >>Krista could not handle the ride :-)
> >
> >I agree. I don't like to be bored during sex.
>
> Somehow I doubt that. I'd ruin you for other
> men (or maybe in your case in academia...
> for other women).

> [etc. etc. etc.]

I realize that this is probably just macho posturing, but this type of nonsense
drives me crazy. Can none of you appreciate how immature and demeaning this
attitude is? It's usually only appealing to women who have emotional problems,
and you'd be doing them a much bigger favour by helping them deal with it
rather than capitalizing upon it.

I'd love to see some of you guys interact with my wife. She's 4'9" and weighs
well under 90 lbs. Very feminine, cute, intelligent, great body. (Pictures?
http://jwash.tico.com/sandie.cfm). I guarantee that she would make you
absolutely quiver in fear if you said this kind of shit to her face. I have
personally seen her reduce a vanload of fat, loudmouthed construction workers
to a humble, apologetic group of country gentlemen.

Bil & Tag

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98

BuiIt NlCE <buii...@aol.com> wrote:
> Obviously, Bruce is just trying to piss Krista {the feminist extremist}
off.
> She's a BITCH in certain instances, and you all know this.

She's only a BITCH by your definition because she's ripped you several new
assholes.

_____________________________________
"Bil & Tag"
a.k.a. William and Tracey Greene

John Wash

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98
I've gotten to the point that I like you, Dave, but I gotta call you on this one.
Krista is one of my favourite people in the whole world and you have her completely
wrong.

(And I must point out that she will certainly do a better job of defending herself
than I will, but I'm gonna jump in anyway.)

BuiIt NlCE wrote:

> John Wash wrote:
>
> >I'd love to see some of you guys interact with my wife. >She's 4'9" and weighs
> >well under 90 lbs. Very feminine, cute, intelligent, great >body. (Pictures?
> >http://jwash.tico.com/sandie.cfm). I guarantee that she >would make you
> >absolutely quiver in fear if you said this kind of shit to >her face.
>

> Would she [your wife] ever do anything that would merit being spoken to in a
> disrespectful manner? Probably not, so no one would talk to her that way.

"Probably not?" Man, you have that wrong. So what would be disrespectful? Asking a
lawyer who keeps interrupting her to shut the fuck up until she finishes what she
has to say? Expecting to not be ignored when on line at a restaurant? Getting upset
when she is treated like a moron because of her southern Appalachian accent? For
that matter, what did Krista say that was "disrespectful?" Mocking Bruce for his
arrogance or his condescending attitude towards women? Funny, I thought it looked
like a clever flame.

This "disrespectful" crap holds no water with me. "Disrespectful" usually means
that a woman has said something that a man doesn't like, or something that A LADY
WOULD *NEVER* SAY! Gender stereotypes suck.

Recently I saw a woman struck by a man who said she was being disrespectful. I
fixed that problem within seconds. I tried to get him to take a swing at me so I'd
have an excuse to beat the shit out of him, but he was too scared. I've seen it
happen in verbal confrontations, too, and I've stepped in more than once and
humiliated the guys to the point that they crawled off in defeat. I enjoy it. It's
recreational.

You know what my actions yield, Dave? I'll be honest here, without regard for what
anyone on mfw thinks, because many people will probably figure that I'm a wimp.
I've had women tell me that they feel secure around me because I come off as
strong, confident, sensitive and caring, all at the same time, and I make them feel
protected when they feel vulnerable. I don't go looking for it and I'm not playing
some kind of role, because I'll do the same kind of thing for my male friends who
need my support. For examples just watch the newsgroup when one of my friends is
attacked.

> Obviously, Bruce is just trying to piss Krista {the feminist extremist}

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "Feminist extremist!" Dave, you've never met a feminist extremist.
I have. Trust me, Krista ain't one of them.

> off.
> She's a BITCH in certain instances, and you all know this.

No, she's not. I'm sure that I've talked to her more than you have. Examples,
please.

> . I have been unfortunate enough to have contact with a few feminists. They
> have serious male issues that should be dealt with.

I can say with absolute certainty that she has no "serious male issues that should
be dealt with."

> That "men are evil"
> attitude is total bullshit.

If you think that she has this attitude then you've obviously never talked to her
about sex- or gender-related issues.

> If a woman is "sexist", she's a strong feminist.

No, she would be a sexist, and Krista would probably agree with this.

Robert Schuh

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98
to Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts wrote:

The Mafia!!! HAHAHAHAHA! I'll bet that I am the only one who really
knows some big time mafiosa types as I was in prison with them. Some
very nice guys actually. My Bochi Ball partner the day before I left was
John Gambino. Pretty heavy name, huh? :-) How about Vincent Gigante?

--
Robert Schuh
"There can be only one!"

Robert Schuh

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98
to BuiIt NlCE
Sorry Mr Builtnotsonice, but I take Josh much more serioulsy than you. No offense,
just the truth.

Robert Schuh

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98
to Tim Fogarty

Tim Fogarty wrote:

> In <35C7AAB0...@tico.com> John Wash (j_w...@tico.com) wrote:
>
> > I realize that this is probably just macho posturing, but this type of
>

> unfortunately, its not. Bruce is really like this in real life.
>
> --
> Tim Fogarty (fog...@netcom.com)
> http://musclememory.com/fogarty

Tim,Is this strictly a hetero phenomenon, or are there some mal adjusted
gays that act the same way about each other also?

Tim Fogarty

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98
In <35C7AAB0...@tico.com> John Wash (j_w...@tico.com) wrote:

> I realize that this is probably just macho posturing, but this type of

unfortunately, its not. Bruce is really like this in real life.

See how to stop SPAM at http://www.cauce.org
Support HR1748

BuiIt NlCE

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98

BuiIt NlCE

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98
John Wash wrote:

>I'd love to see some of you guys interact with my wife. >She's 4'9" and weighs
>well under 90 lbs. Very feminine, cute, intelligent, great >body. (Pictures?
>http://jwash.tico.com/sandie.cfm). I guarantee that she >would make you
>absolutely quiver in fear if you said this kind of shit to >her face.

Would she [your wife] ever do anything that would merit being spoken to in a
disrespectful manner? Probably not, so no one would talk to her that way.

Obviously, Bruce is just trying to piss Krista {the feminist extremist} off.

She's a BITCH in certain instances, and you all know this.

. I have been unfortunate enough to have contact with a few feminists. They
have serious male issues that should be dealt with. That "men are evil"
attitude is total bullshit. If a woman is "sexist", she's a strong feminist.
If a man is "sexist", he's a chauvenistic, woman hating asshole. Heh,
that's fair. However, I'm still a sexist. I think women (excluding bitches)
are better than men.

Watson Davis

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98
Jon Rose wrote:

> On 3 Aug 1998 21:04:16 GMT, buii...@aol.com (BuiIt NlCE) wrote:
>
> >PA wrote:
> >
> >>Yeah. Until I come around and the bitches ditch you >losers and leave
> >>you with your teenie weenies in your chafed hands.
> >
> >Calling them "bitches" is a good way to start.
> >
> I thought that was a reference to the ladies' guide dogs.

ROTFLMAO!!

Watson (the pencil neck) Davis

BuiIt NlCE

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98
Bil and "Tag..." wrote:

>She's only a BITCH by your definition because she's >ripped you several new
>assholes.

Heh, must have missed that. Actually, many people refer to her as the "MFW
Bitch." And you, the "MFW Fat Bastard." Funny how we all get assigned
titles. Hey, Bil, why haven't you killfiled me yet? You can't! Haaa what a
wimp you are. SAD.

BuiIt NlCE

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98
John Wash wrote:

>I've gotten to the point that I like you, Dave

Mutual.

>, but I gotta call you on this one.

Fair enough.

>Krista is one of my favourite people in the >whole world and you have her
completely
>wrong.

That's possible.

>(And I must point out that she will certainly >do a better job of defending
herself
>than I will, but I'm gonna jump in anyway.)

I'm looking forward to it.

>Mocking Bruce for his
>arrogance or his condescending attitude >towards women? Funny, I thought it
looked
>like a clever flame.

He is just trying to get a rise out of her, and it's working.

> Gender stereotypes suck.

Definitely.

>Recently I saw a woman struck by a man >who said she was being disrespectful.

That is intolerable. Only a weak, little man would strike a woman.

>fixed that problem within seconds. I tried to >get him to take a swing at me
so I'd
>have an excuse to beat the shit out of him, >but he was too scared.

Damn, just fuck him up anyway!

> I've seen it
>happen in verbal confrontations, too, and I've stepped >in more than once and
>humiliated the guys to the point that they crawled off in >defeat. I enjoy it.
It's
>recreational.

I've done that as well.

>You know what my actions yield, Dave?

You score?

>I've had women tell me that they feel secure around me >because I come off as
>strong, confident, sensitive and caring, all at the same >time, and I make
them feel
>protected when they feel vulnerable.

In other words, you score!

>> Obviously, Bruce is just trying to piss Krista {the feminist extremist}

>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "Feminist >extremist!" Dave, you've never met a feminist

>extremist.
>I have. Trust me, Krista ain't one of them.

Holy shit. There are worse ones than Krista?

>> That "men are evil"
>> attitude is total bullshit.

>If you think that she has this attitude then >you've obviously never talked to

her
>about sex- or gender-related issues.

Like I said, all I have seen of her is from this NG, and she looks like a
real bitch most of the time. Hey, I don't care if she is a bitch -- I'm not
dating her.

>No, she would be a sexist, and Krista would >probably agree with this.

I don't know about that....

>john

RULES!!!

Aaron

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98

Bill Roberts <wrob...@grove.ufl.edu> wrote in article
<35C7A4E0...@grove.ufl.edu>...

> KNELLER wrote:
>
> > Maybe if I kept you locked in my kitchen,
> > barefoot and naked, and demanded that
> > you get on your knees and service me when
> > I get home from work you'd understand what
> > Dave and I mean. You should be HONORED
> > that I ALLOW you to swallow my semen, bitch.
>

> What's this "Dave and I" stuff, and the posts from "Builtnice"

> where he praises Kneller? There is only one person on Earth who does

> that. Does this ring a bell? Have we seen this before?
>

> Only thing is, I don't know why Bruce would have wasted his time
> on all those homophobic posts by "Builtnice" a couple of months ago.

> That does seem implausible. Unless maybe he is very concerned
> about actually being gay? But Josh told me Bruce was openly bi, so
> that can't be it.

maybe dave and bruce are packing each others fudge, they live right near
each other ;)

> Oh wait, Bruce was going to send the Mafia to cap me if I ever
> suggested that he might be posting under different names again.

oh yea, i know lots mafia guys that really are concerned with internet
slander!!! (heavy sarcasm)

--
aaron
the artist formerly known as race...@aol.com
icq # 9497606
aol instant messenger screename trapzilla

> Never mind!
>
> -- Bill

Aaron

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98

Patrick Arnold <"parn...@ix.netcom.com"@popd.ix.netcom.com> wrote in
article <6q7vch$f...@sjx-ixn10.ix.netcom.com>...

> KNELLER wrote:
> >
> > >Subject: Re: Kneller
> > >From: "Krista Scott" <kr...@interlog.com>
> > >Date: Sun, Aug 2, 1998 12:12 EDT
> > >
> > >Lordamighty, this whole epistle just screams NOT GETTING ANY BUT
TRYING TO
> > >COVER UP. The amount you get is inversely proportional to how much
you jaw
> > >about it.
> >
> > Gee you MUST be correct. You just don't
> > like it because it seems (maybe rightly so)
> > that I objectify women and you are working
> > on a PhD in Women's (aka "Bull Dyke")
> > Studies. I am SURE you must have done
> > SOME research in you grad studies about
> > this since your degree, while interesting in
> > a trivial way, is all but useless unless you
> > obtain some position with NOW or another
> > knee-jerk liberal special interest group.
> > Oh I am sorry...you could be a professor...

> > you could teach other man-hating cunts
> > how to be better man-hating cunts.
> >

> > Let's face it Krista...just because you managed
> > to euphemistically "de-ball" your significant

whats wrong with dbol bruce!!!!

Karl Core

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98
In article <35C7C971...@tico.com>, j_w...@tico.com says...
> I've gotten to the point that I like you, Dave, but I gotta call you on this one.
<snip>

You got one helluva short freakin' memory, John Wash.
There is absolutely nothing likeable about that fucker.

--

Karl Core

"Yessir. I have many other tidbits of wisdom I've said,
but I forgot them", Brian C. Baird

ICQ: 9096282
AOL IM: RecoilRecs

http://mfw.tico.com/karl.cfm
Visit the MFW website: http://mfw.tico.com

Bill Roberts

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98
BuiIt NlCE wrote:

> You should write this after every post you mumble, since none of them
> make sense anyway.

OK, guess you're not Kneller, because Bruce is far more intelligent
than that. I guess you just saw his pic and got the hots for him.

No accounting for taste.

-- Bill

Matt Staples

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98
Aaron wrote:

> > > Let's face it Krista...just because you managed
> > > to euphemistically "de-ball" your significant
>
> whats wrong with dbol bruce!!!!
>
> --
> aaron
> the artist formerly known as race...@aol.com
> icq # 9497606
> aol instant messenger screename trapzilla

ROFL
--
Matt Staples
msta...@poboxes.com

John Wash

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98
BuiIt NlCE wrote:

> >If you think that she has this attitude then >you've obviously never talked to
> her
> >about sex- or gender-related issues.
>
> Like I said, all I have seen of her is from this NG, and she looks like a
> real bitch most of the time.

C'mon, man, give me an example. Just one.

William Greene

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98

BuiIt NlCE <buii...@aol.com> wrote:
> Bil and "Tag..." wrote:
>
> >She's only a BITCH by your definition because she's >ripped you several
new
> >assholes.
>

> Heh, must have missed that. Actually, many people refer to her as the
"MFW
> Bitch." And you, the "MFW Fat Bastard." Funny how we all get assigned
> titles. Hey, Bil, why haven't you killfiled me yet? You can't! Haaa
what a
> wimp you are. SAD.

Gee, Dave, coming from a sexist, homophobic, half-pint, scawny lump of
chicken shit like you I find that so, so disturbing.

William Greene

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98

Karl Core <kgrove...@gte.net> wrote:
> j_w...@tico.com says...
> > I've gotten to the point that I like you, Dave, but I gotta call you on
this one.
> <snip>
>
> You got one helluva short freakin' memory, John Wash.
> There is absolutely nothing likeable about that fucker.

Karl Core: Speaker of the ugly truth.

BuiIt NlCE

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98
Bil wrote:

>Gee, Dave, coming from a sexist,

Nope.

> homophobic,

Funny.

> half-pint,

Of?

> scawny

Try again.

> lump of
>chicken shit like you I find that so, so disturbing.

I know you do, or else you wouldn't make it a point to say you didn't. Owned.

BuiIt NlCE

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98
Karl Core wrote:

>You got one helluva short freakin' memory, John >Wash.
>There is absolutely nothing likeable about that fucker.

Just because I treat you and others on M.F.W like shit and show you ZERO
respect (this is especially effective on people with inflated, but fragile,
egos), that does not mean I treat _everyone_ that way. If I feel the need, I
can make sure each and every one of you would adore me. Maybe some other time.

Mike Lane

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98
On 4 Aug 1998 21:17:57 GMT, kne...@aol.com (KNELLER) wrote:

>Gee you MUST be correct. You just don't
>like it because it seems (maybe rightly so)
>that I objectify women and you are working
>on a PhD in Women's (aka "Bull Dyke")
>Studies. I am SURE you must have done
>SOME research in you grad studies about
>this since your degree, while interesting in
>a trivial way, is all but useless unless you
>obtain some position with NOW or another
>knee-jerk liberal special interest group.
>Oh I am sorry...you could be a professor...
>you could teach other man-hating cunts
>how to be better man-hating cunts.
>

>Let's face it Krista...just because you managed
>to euphemistically "de-ball" your significant

>other doesn't mean the rest of us men are
>ever going to buy into the "WYMYN'S"
>movement.

Owchie!!

MikeL
"Great. How many fucking studies show that something is good for you "when
combined with a good diet and excercise". For most Americans, rat poison would
make you feel better with a good diet and excercise."

--BH

Mike Lane

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98
On Tue, 04 Aug 1998 22:54:41 -0400, John Wash <j_w...@tico.com> wrote:

>You know what my actions yield, Dave? I'll be honest here, without regard for what
>anyone on mfw thinks, because many people will probably figure that I'm a wimp.

>I've had women tell me that they feel secure around me because I come off as
>strong, confident, sensitive and caring, all at the same time, and I make them feel

>protected when they feel vulnerable. I don't go looking for it and I'm not playing
>some kind of role, because I'll do the same kind of thing for my male friends who
>need my support. For examples just watch the newsgroup when one of my friends is
>attacked.

I know you make ME feel protected John. {hug} {squeeze} {punch?}

=-)

John M. Williams

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98
John Wash <j_w...@tico.com> writes:

> (regarding BuiIt NlCE)
> I've gotten to the point that I like you, Dave ...

Uh-oh ... I think Wash is starting to take this "Jesus" stuff a little
too seriously.
___ ___ ___ ___ _ __ __ ___ __
] ]_[ ]_ ]_ ]\ [ ]_ / \ ]_> / ]_ ]_> John M. Williams
] ] [ ]__ ]__ ] \[ ] \_/ ]\ \__ ]__ ]\ theen...@delphi.com

Mike Lane

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98
On 4 Aug 1998 22:00:32 GMT, buii...@aol.com (BuiIt NlCE) wrote:

>Frank McQuarry did manage to babble forth out of his semen filled mouth:
>
>>No kidding Karl.
>
>Hey, Frankie, for a guy who claims to have no interest in pussy, you sure do
>seem to have taken a liking to Karl Core.

{giggle} hehehehe...HAHAHAHAH!!!! Pretty good Dave ;-)

>> If Bruce and David's real personalities are as >two
>>dimensional as their internet persona, I >shudder for the women they happen
>>to snag.
>

>Never had any complaints. But I have had quite a few call backs along with
>some begging on their part.

Cmon Dave, begging you for their panties back just does not really
count.

>>(Although in David's case 'women' is a >questionable word
>>choice. Come to think of it, this is true for >Bruce as well.)
>

>Blah blah blah *yawn*. "You're sexist." Frank, I told you before and I guess
>I'll tell you again; you are nothing. You are just a weak, little fucked up
>queer with a big mouth (for big cocks). Nothing you say means *anything* to
>*anyone* because you are a fucking joke.

Just how big is that mouth? More importanly how wide is the throat?
As we all know it dont really count till you are past the tonsils.
Anything else is a blow vacation and not a blow job.

>I see in this fantasy of yours I have a 2" schlong (LOL), so how big is it
>when you're masturbating and thinking about me?

I dunno bout Frank, but for me it is its full and proudly defiant 4
inches.

Mike Lane

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98
On 5 Aug 1998 01:22:09 GMT, buii...@aol.com (BuiIt NlCE) wrote:

>Kneller is one cool mofo. You are too much of a fucking nerd to realize that.
>Does anyone here praise you? Nah. Why? 'Cause you're a God damn moron.

Moron? Huh? Dude, if you are gonna flame Bill you better come up
with something better than that. Bill surely has some flaws that one
could flame on but being a moron is simply not one of them. N

>To destroy your Kneller = Welch theory, how 'bout Bruce and both just show up
>at your house (instead of the mafia), beat the living shit out of you, then
>double team that slut you call a wife. Sounds like a plan.

I don't think Bill is married. Glad to know you consider a two on one
beating a manly thing to do. I guess that fits with your theory that
being anally double penetrated is manly as well.

>Just 'cause we're both pretty boys with bad attitudes from Massachusetts, that
>doesn't mean we're one in the same.
>
>>Never mind!
>

>You should write this after every post you mumble, since none of them make
>sense anyway.

Not for people with a 7th grade reading level.

Bill Roberts

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98
Robert Schuh wrote:
> Bill Roberts wrote:

> > Oh wait, Bruce was going to send the Mafia to cap me if I ever
> > suggested that he might be posting under different names again.
> >

> > Never mind!

> The Mafia!!! HAHAHAHAHA! I'll bet that I am the only one who really
> knows some big time mafiosa types as I was in prison with them. Some
> very nice guys actually. My Bochi Ball partner the day before I left
> was John Gambino. Pretty heavy name, huh? :-) How about Vincent
> Gigante?

Pretty heavy!

BTW, before it becomes an urban legend, I should make it clear
that Bruce did not actually threaten to have the Mafia come
after me.

-- Bill

John Wash

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98
John M. Williams wrote:

> John Wash <j_w...@tico.com> writes:
> >
> > (regarding BuiIt NlCE)
> > I've gotten to the point that I like you, Dave ...
>
> Uh-oh ... I think Wash is starting to take this "Jesus" stuff a little
> too seriously.

Baloney. Now you'd better apologize or you're going straight to Hell.

ROBO and Sonia

Aug 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/6/98
John Wash <j_w...@tico.com> said:

>BuiIt NlCE wrote:
>
>> John Wash wrote:
>>
>> >I'd love to see some of you guys interact with my wife. >She's 4'9" and weighs
>> >well under 90 lbs. Very feminine, cute, intelligent, great >body. (Pictures?
>> >http://jwash.tico.com/sandie.cfm). I guarantee that she >would make you
>> >absolutely quiver in fear if you said this kind of shit to >her face.

good heavens! 90 lbs.????? She is sooooo tiny!

BTW, checked that site. Uh, "nice jeans" John-boy

<snip>

>Recently I saw a woman struck by a man who said she was being disrespectful. I

>fixed that problem within seconds. I tried to get him to take a swing at me so I'd

>have an excuse to beat the shit out of him, but he was too scared. I've seen it

>happen in verbal confrontations, too, and I've stepped in more than once and
>humiliated the guys to the point that they crawled off in defeat. I enjoy it. It's
>recreational.

common thread among men who beat women: they're pussies. Absolute cowardly
pussies.

<snip>

>> She's a BITCH in certain instances, and you all know this.
>

>No, she's not. I'm sure that I've talked to her more than you have. Examples,
>please.

any woman who doesn't roll over and play dead gets ripped up by insecure men as
being :

a) bitch
b) lesbian
c) man-hater
d) bitchy lesbian man-hater

Krista is a prime target. I've seen guys (who didn't realize I was around) make
snide comments to Sonia because she was lifting more than them. Sometimes it's
embarassing to say "yeah, I'm XY just like that schmuck is"

_____________________________
ROBO and Sonia

beare at mindspring dot com

ICQ - 3004798

John Wash

Aug 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/6/98
ROBO and Sonia wrote:

> good heavens! 90 lbs.????? She is sooooo tiny!

Yup.

> BTW, checked that site. Uh, "nice jeans" John-boy

That was taken about five years ago, before I supplemented my butt with squats, lunges
and SLDLs.

Chuck Ross

Aug 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/6/98

In article <199808020459...@ladder01.news.aol.com>, kne...@aol.com (KNELLER) writes:
|> >Uh, Bruce...that is a classic gay look on a gay wrestler with a gay
|> >moniker. (Buff)
|>
|> Buff ain't gay...I have *PERSONALLY* seen
|> Mark Bagwell with women...hot women.

What part of "fag hag" did you not understand?

Chuck

Charlie Moody

Aug 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/8/98
In misc.fitness.weights, BuiIt NlCE (buii...@aol.com) wrote:
: John Wash wrote:

: >> Obviously, Bruce is just trying to piss Krista {the feminist
: >> extremist}

: >BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "Feminist extremist!" Dave, you've never met a
: >feminist extremist. I have. Trust me, Krista ain't one of them.

: Holy shit. There are worse ones than Krista?

HOWL!!! You poor thing: a clue would die of loneliness & boredom in
your care. Perhaps, one day, you'll expand your sexual horizons to
include women who are NOT your blood-relations; if so, you might one
day meet a genuinely extreme feminist.

Of course, "men" like you have a nasty habit of CREATING extreme
feminists, so who knows: maybe some morning you'll find your very own
Andrea Bobbit-Dworkin standing over you in triumph.

Have someone take pictures for the website, ok?

: Like I said, all I have seen of her is from this NG, and she looks

: like a real bitch most of the time.

Time to schedule that eye exam, cupcake....

: >john
:
: RULES!!!

THAT I agree with (see? anything is possible!)
--
Charlie Moody
(cash value == $0.02 US)

TIM CECIL

Aug 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/12/98
<6q71dt$o2i$1...@news.interlog.com>
<199808042123...@ladder01.news.aol.com> <3

In a previous article, ccon...@utdallas.edu (Christopher L Connell) says:

>Thats what a primary and backup weapon(s) are for...
>I prefer HK to Glock and SIG, and use an HK Mark 23
>as a primary weapon; my backup weapon is an HK P-7
>
>Carey prefers HK USP 45 for a primary with a Glock 17
>as a backup weapon.. She also has a Glock 20C and you'll
>have to respect any woman that can handle a 10mm ...
>Carey is a good fighter however; what she has in martial arts
>expertise I sorely lack, but make up for in raw size,
>strength and a mean streak from here to the mississippi...
>
>but on the other hand I was a wrestler.
>
>Any other gun nuts on here???

You have to ask?
--
Tim Cecil
"Many of us don't do aerobics. We burn fat and enhance definition just fine.

KNELLER

Aug 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/13/98
><6qsll7$n5t$1...@news.utdallas.edu>

>Thats what a primary and backup weapon(s) are for...
>I prefer HK to Glock and SIG, and use an HK Mark 23
>as a primary weapon; my backup weapon is an HK P-7

p-7 is nice but that grip safety has got to go.
The .45 HK is nice piece also...

>Carey prefers HK USP 45 for a primary with a Glock 17
>as a backup weapon.. She also has a Glock 20C and you'll
>have to respect any woman that can handle a 10mm ...

The 10mm is not much different from the
.40 as far as recoil goes with the Glock.
The bore diameter is essentially the same
just that the 10mm is a tad longer.

Plus .40 is MUCH cheaper and easier to
find in a variety of ammo styles. I prefer
the .40 and used to have one.
Now I have the Glock-19 and like it a whole
lot more as 9mm is virtually everywhere.

>Carey is a good fighter however; what she has in martial arts
>expertise I sorely lack, but make up for in raw size,
>strength and a mean streak from here to the mississippi...
>
>but on the other hand I was a wrestler.
>
>Any other gun nuts on here???

Right here mofo. Got the LTC to carry the
heater though I don't pack much unless
bitch punks gonna be in my way.

BK

>--
>CLC

"Remember me from a couple of hours ago?" - Rollergirl from Boogienights

Deepsquatter

Aug 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/13/98
On 12 Aug 1998 23:08:55 GMT, gro...@aztec.asu.edu (TIM CECIL) wrote:

><6q71dt$o2i$1...@news.interlog.com>
><199808042123...@ladder01.news.aol.com> <3
>
>In a previous article, ccon...@utdallas.edu (Christopher L Connell) says:
>

>>Thats what a primary and backup weapon(s) are for...
>>I prefer HK to Glock and SIG, and use an HK Mark 23
>>as a primary weapon; my backup weapon is an HK P-7
>>

>>Carey prefers HK USP 45 for a primary with a Glock 17
>>as a backup weapon.. She also has a Glock 20C and you'll
>>have to respect any woman that can handle a 10mm ...

>>Carey is a good fighter however; what she has in martial arts
>>expertise I sorely lack, but make up for in raw size,
>>strength and a mean streak from here to the mississippi...
>>
>>but on the other hand I was a wrestler.
>>
>>Any other gun nuts on here???
>

>You have to ask?

What's a gun?

mike....@iac.honeywell.com

Aug 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/13/98

Christopher L Connell wrote in message <6qsll7$n5t$1...@news.utdallas.edu>...
>John Wash <j_w...@tico.com> wrote:
>: KNELLER wrote:
>
>:> >
>:> >KNELLER wrote in message
>:> ><199808032135...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...
>:> >>
>:> >>>Your response screams "Take me, Bruce -- NOW!"
>:> >>
>:> >>Krista could not handle the ride :-)
>:> >
>:> >I agree. I don't like to be bored during sex.
>:>
>:> Somehow I doubt that.  I'd ruin you for other
>:> men (or maybe in your case in academia...
>:> for other women).
>:> [etc. etc. etc.]
>
>: I realize that this is probably just macho posturing, but this type of
nonsense
>: drives me crazy. Can none of you appreciate how immature and demeaning this
>: attitude is? It's usually only appealing to women who have emotional
problems,
>: and you'd be doing them a much bigger favour by helping them deal with it
>: rather than capitalizing upon it.
>
>: I'd love to see some of you guys interact with my wife. She's 4'9" and weighs

>: well under 90 lbs. Very feminine, cute, intelligent, great body. (Pictures?
>: http://jwash.tico.com/sandie.cfm). I guarantee that she would make you

>: absolutely quiver in fear if you said this kind of shit to her face. I have
>: personally seen her reduce a vanload of fat, loudmouthed construction workers

>Thats what a primary and backup weapon(s) are for...
>I prefer HK to Glock and SIG, and use an HK Mark 23
>as a primary weapon; my backup weapon is an HK P-7
>
>Carey prefers HK USP 45 for a primary with a Glock 17
>as a backup weapon.. She also has a Glock 20C and you'll
>have to respect any woman that can handle a 10mm ...
>Carey is a good fighter however; what she has in martial arts
>expertise I sorely lack, but make up for in raw size,
>strength and a mean streak from here to the mississippi...
>
>but on the other hand I was a wrestler.
>
>Any other gun nuts on here???

You rang?  ;^)

MDK
(Murder Death Kill)
100% All-Natural Authority-Free Thinker
Militant Lats-Like-Wings Libertarian Fundementalist
"Impeach Bill Clinton, Then Impeach Al Gore"

>--
>CLC
>100% All-Natural Drug Free Athlete
>Militant Right Wing Fundamentalist Christian
>"Give Hinkley a Chance!!!"

Robert Schuh

Aug 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/13/98
to Christopher L Connell

> Bruce, you ever have to use tha heat on anybody?

> --
> CLC
> 100% All-Natural Drug Free Athlete
> Militant Right Wing Fundamentalist Christian
> "Give Hinkley a Chance!!!"

I had pull my weapon and point it directly at some fat fucker's head once
about 11 years ago. Some prick in a pick up was tailgaiting me at
midnight with no one else on the road and I was doing 70 in a 45 Zone. I
hit the brakes lightly a few times and he did nothing. Finally I hit the
brakes HARD and he went skidding all over the place! He now decided to
get next to me and I thought it was time to pull over. I pulled into a
Circle K so there would be plenty of witnesses and unholstered my heavily
modified Colt SS Oficer's Model .45. I swung left out of the car and saw
this 400lb Mexican guy who looked very drugged out coming at me with a
large hammer. I put the front sight right between his eyes and told him
to get the fuck back in his truck and leave! Luckily he did. That is the
only real pain in the ass now about being a "felon," not being able to
own a gun. Why is this even with non violent crimes? I was carrying the
Remington 185 gr +P .45s that basically test out like a 10mm. They have a
nice little "kick" coming out of an Officer's Model! My favorite though
was my 3" S&W 44mag. You coulds kill 3 people just from the muzzle flash!
I would shoot that thing in a shooting range and the whole place would
stop and walk over to see what I had. I would lose skin after about 30
rounds with that fucker! I also had a very cool special edition S&W L
Frame .357 with a round butt and a 3" barrel. I finally ended up carrying
a Glock 19 with the extra peppy loads from Corbon. That was burning ass
load, especially for a fairly small gun!

--
Robert Schuh
"There can be only one!"
Trane, Jimi, Bird and Jaco were gods!!
Donate a kidney, save a life. Ask me about it!

Ed Nichols

Aug 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/14/98
On Thu, 13 Aug 1998 18:52:20 GMT, mike....@iac.honeywell.com wrote:

>MDK
>(Murder Death Kill)
>100% All-Natural Authority-Free Thinker
>Militant Lats-Like-Wings Libertarian Fundementalist
>"Impeach Bill Clinton, Then Impeach Al Gore"

Then castrate Hillary.
--
Ed Nichols starb...@earthlink.net - ICQ 1624833
Windows N'T: as in Wouldn't, Couldn't, and Didn't.

KNELLER

Aug 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/14/98
>Bruce, you ever have to use tha heat on >anybody?

Never and I hope to God that I never get in
a jam where I need to. I am not keen on
shooting folks...do a little deer hunting with
a rifle but I eat the deer so...

I happen to like the Glock 19. I bought a
coupla boxes of Eldorado Starfires for it,
ran one box down the range to get a feel
for the load...sent a few through 8" of
wet newspaper and it made a damned
nasty exit hole (like 5.5" in diameter and
fragmented to shit). Ya, there is no way
you're getting up if you get blasted with
a 9MM, especially that load.

Heck, I bet a wad cutter or semi wad cutter
would still keep most people down, CLC.

I had the .40 but sold it after I tried the
9MM (I liked the feel of the 9'er better, the
.40 is a little bit snappier while the 9'er tends
to recoil almost straight back...better for
hip shooting targets and quick draw
multi-fire at steel dumboys).

Honestly though, if I could conceal it better,
I'd carry the Ruger GP. I like the revolver
better as their is no risk of a jam, tends to
be a more stable firearm also. Plus, download
to .38 for plinking and it is cheaper than
buying 9mm stuff. I can get a box of .38
reloads for $5 and if I bring back the brass
I get $2 back. My GP has so much use on
it because ammo is so cheap that I will need
a new barrel in another 1000-2000 rounds.

And if I want to carry it I can bump up to
a nasty .357 load which smokes the shit
out of the 9, .38, .38+P and I think it has
more muzzle energy than the .40 but not
the .404 (10mm).

Want a fancy load? Try firing the IMI
Desert Eagle .50 cal monster. This is
NOT a carry gun, it is way to big and
unwieldy. Plus at $2 a round, fuck that!!!

I did get to play with a .454 Casull revolver
and all I have to say is that it is the most
powerful handgun I have ever seen or
fired...more so than the .50 cal. Hurts your
fucking hands too, need a two handed
grip to hit anything and you definetly should
shoot out of a modified weaver stance when
unloading it. Neither can really be fired
all that safely indoors.

But when I do carry, I usually pack the
little Beretta flip top 21A "double-deuce".
7+1, light and I guarantee that any encounter
you have you will be close enough to zap
bad guys dead in the head. I can almost
palm the entire piece and I can pancake
holster it WITH another magazine.

The "mini-Glocks" I am not fond of.
The grip is slippery when you get sweaty
and I don't think Uncle Mikes or Pachymar
makes a rubber overlay for them.

Yeah, the HK P series squeaze cocker is
a little awkward.

When I want to get serious I suppose the
HK-93 that I scared the shit out of Duchaine
with would suffice though <grin>...
whaddaya think? Nice piece.

Not keen on the FN-LAL stuff though.

Also got a "muffler pipe" Intratech TECH-9.
What a piece of shit!!! Jams after like 11
rounds. I need to mill down the feed ramp
a little I think. Has the Hell-Fire trigger
kit (pre-ban) and it is the closest thing to
full auto you'll ever see.

Also like my Egyptian MAK-90.
I actually hunt with the fucker cuz ammo
is cheap, the gun can be stripped in
90 seconds and it is simple to use and
to clean. I put a 20" reverse twister
barrel on (dumped the 16") and I'll
bet it is as accurate as any $1200 Browning.

Wanna improve your score at the range?
Have the barrel frozen in liquid nitrogen.
Made sighting with the MAK-90 a three shot
deal.

So maybe I am a gun nut after all.

Hell, guns don't kill people...me and CLC
do!!!

BK

John M. Williams

Aug 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/14/98
kne...@aol.com (KNELLER) writes:

> Honestly though, if I could conceal it better,
> I'd carry the Ruger GP. I like the revolver
> better as their is no risk of a jam, tends to
> be a more stable firearm also. Plus, download
> to .38 for plinking and it is cheaper than
> buying 9mm stuff. I can get a box of .38
> reloads for $5 and if I bring back the brass
> I get $2 back. My GP has so much use on
> it because ammo is so cheap that I will need
> a new barrel in another 1000-2000 rounds.
>
> And if I want to carry it I can bump up to
> a nasty .357 load which smokes the shit
> out of the 9, .38, .38+P and I think it has
> more muzzle energy than the .40 but not
> the .404 (10mm).

Drop a .400 CORBON barrel in any 1911 model
(Colt, Springfield, AutoOrd, even a Ballester)
and maybe add a heavier recoil spring and a
rubber buffer on the spring guide. No
significant increase in recoil, and it will
beat the .357 and equal the 10mm. And the
bottleneck cartridges feed better than the
45ACP hardball.

And for .357, keep in mind that if you do
your own loading, it's essentially as cheap
to reload as .38.

Rob and Stef

Aug 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/14/98

>And for .357, keep in mind that if you do
>your own loading, it's essentially as cheap
>to reload as .38.
> ___ ___ ___ ___ _ __ __ ___ __
> ] ]_[ ]_ ]_ ]\ [ ]_ / \ ]_> / ]_ ]_> John M. Williams
> ] ] [ ]__ ]__ ] \[ ] \_/ ]\ \__ ]__ ]\ theen...@delphi.com

Here is a question for you guys. We were at the range a long time ago
plinking away and about 3 stalls down there is this tremendous
KABOOOOOMB!!! We lean back to take a look and about 15 other heads
are leaned back looking as well. LOL. This guy had a muzzle loading
pistol. The balls he was loading looked like play ground "steelies".
WTF? That pistol could knock down an elephant. Not kidding. Biggest
fuckin ammo I have ever sen in my life. He was busy enjoying his
bruised hand and continual reloads so we didnt feal like interupting
him.
What the fuck was that? Homemade maybe?

I think it drove my earplugs in another 1/2 inch. LOL.

Rob

PusBag

Aug 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/14/98
><HTML><PRE>Subject: Re: Kneller
>From: kne...@aol.com (KNELLER)
>Date: Thu, Aug 13, 1998 21:14 EDT

>>Bruce, you ever have to use tha heat on >anybody?

The only "heat" Brucie ever used on
anybody is when he rubbed Ben-Gay
on one of his John's when he worked
as a male prostitute.
Yeah, CLC, lke you thought Brucie
shot somebody. Get real. Brucie's
the real gangsta type ya know.

>Never and I hope to God that I never get in
>a jam where I need to. I am not keen on
>shooting folks...do a little deer hunting with
>a rifle but I eat the deer so...

Bruce, you'd piss your pants and wet shit
would run down you leg in a situation.
When was the last time you were even
in a fist fight?

>I happen to like the Glock 19. I bought a
>coupla boxes of Eldorado Starfires for it,
>ran one box down the range to get a feel
>for the load...

Yeah, I'll bet you like the way a load
feels when it's shot into you.

sent a few through 8" of
>wet newspaper and it made a damned
>nasty exit hole

I've heard that you're fond of
exit holes.

(like 5.5" in diameter and
>fragmented to shit). Ya, there is no way
>you're getting up if you get blasted with
>a 9MM, especially that load.
>
>Heck, I bet a wad cutter or semi wad cutter
>would still keep most people down, CLC.

And that's just where you like them Brucie,
when they go down.

Seriously, all this gun talk makes you sound
like such a bunch of pussies.

PB

It is loading more messages.