Make Planned Scarcity A Felony... Investigate this

Raleigh Myers

Feb 1, 2010, 6:54:20 PM2/1/10
Raleigh Myers
Ra Energy Fdn,
Founded in 1973
Ra-Chi is our agenda http://ra-chi.org/ought.html

Make Planned Scarcity A Felony... Yeah right up there with yanking
limited liability, person hood, corporate charters, right to serve public
etc. on anything life support. Besides being price control on steroids,
it keeps the value of TIME on an even keel when we think of the TIME
needed per unit. The gaming of life support has driven the amount of TIME
we have to treadmill for life support in the stratosphere. Now we have
two three in a household needed to sustain a diminishing standard of
living. In the late sixties one breadwinner per household gave the
American dream to the highest numbers in history.
http://raenergy.igc.org/usury.html#inflation

We have suffered an increase in the TIME required for life support via
unscrupulous money changers tactics. Speculations, from disrupting
companies via hostile takeovers to the hoarding of commodity futures
gives the pricing of goods and services the felonious touch of
psychopaths. This in turn has brought on undo suffering and even death
which of course is classified as a felony.

The cost of oil effects the cost of food etc. Many see through this as
the investor class who own most of the voting stock are in collusion to
effect the profitability of the life support means of production in their
hands. This a felony when people die because of their for profit
manipulations. We can't accept the psychopathic agenda of the profit
uber allas Frankencorp limited liability personhood and corporate
charter scams.

Speculation is the printing of money http://tinyurl.com/ylks3kk while it
causes planned scarcity by putting it out of reach of many, but using the
planned scarcity to raise the price is a double tipple whammy when we get
a domino effect like the cost of food relating to privatized water and
oil etc.. http://tinyurl.com/yz36dmz

Then the big kick in the butt is when they just claim market forces at
work. Felonious factoids is a better way of putting it.

Make Planned Scarcity A Felony... Investigate this

Oil speculation with the big banks buying futures and hiding the oil...

Banksters buying derivatives hedging on housing bubble failures and then
selling securitized mortgages to pension funds while the Bushscists
manipulate state ability to regulate predatory lending etc...
http://raenergy.igc.org/bankingfraud.html

Food distribution cartels hiding food and manipulating trade treaties to
effect the futures etc.

Another Intrusion Called Cargill One of the main factors behind
sky-rocketing prices of food stuff all over the country has its roots in
the entry given by Government to worldbs certain mighty food
corporations in the domestic grain market
http://www.countercurrents.org/shah300110.htm

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Much of what we do, is to give talking points to focus the conversation
on lowest common denominator solutions and thinking. Many have seen some
of these points before, how about those you might share this with...
Creative Commons encourages you to share and enhance...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

WE need to rattle the cage a bit here with a global consciousness uptick,
or put another way, a mass realization that the waking of the Collective
Consciousness are destined to become WeThePeopleIsm 1775...
http://tinyurl.com/yzqkepg

On the solution side above and beyond nations and parties... Before we
have a revolution, lets have a global election of We The People by We The
People for We The people as a bill of rights voted with We The People.
This land is Your Land, This Land is My Land, This Land (Spaceship Earth)
Is Made for You and ME as we have been singing around the world in a
hundred or so languages for the last fifty years _ we have already
voted....
We have a way out with the global vote _ a covenant between ourselves _
WeThePeopleIsm 1775 planet wide...
Lowest Common Denominator in human equality is a covenant between
ourselves to go where no one has ever gone before...
http://raenergy.igc.org/globalvote.html

All GDP FICA based Medicare talking points... http://tinyurl.com/nk8aoz

WE already have GOP approved PUBLIC OPTION flood insurance...
http://tinyurl.com/yar6u8e

Harvard Study: Lack of Insurance Causes 45,000 Deaths Every Year
By Staff, AlterNet
That's one every 12 Seconds on average.
http://www.alternet.org/blogs/peek/142723/harvard_study%3A_lack_of_insurance_causes_45%2C000_deaths_every_year
_

Top Five Health Care Reform Liesand How to Fight Back
http://pol.moveon.org/truth/lies.html?rc=tw

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Are We The People Worth Healthcare Or not _ Ask Around _ Tweet etc.

We can provide healthcare for all at half the cost and give K through
college European style for what we are paying.... more talking points on
paying for wellness, Withholding is insurance not tax ...
http://tinyurl.com/laxe75

Beyond all our other failures, when all is said and done we can
accommodate all on Earth in a universal standard of living for what we
pay for 37th place health care in the USA today...
http://raenergy.igc.org/bio.html#trillion

These videos tell it all... War on Triage by Arbitrage Corporate health
care... 20 trillion in 10 years for 37th place health care

Trailer to Sicko _ Lets stuff the swiftboating where the sun don't shine
_ Twitter these... http://www.michaelmoore.com/sicko/dvd/trailer.html

California OneCare: Full Care, For All, For Less
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEi0OveTtO8

Healthcare industry Whistleblower Wendell Potter formerly of Cigna
Insurance ... Profits Before Patients...
http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/07312009/watch.html

Everybody in nobody out... http://www.everybodyinnobodyout.org/

VIDEO | Keith Olberman: Legislators for Sale
http://www.truthout.org/080409B?n
Keith Olbermann, MSNBC Countdown: "Finally tonight, as promised, a
Special Comment on Health Care Reform in this country, and in particular,
the 'public insurance option.'"

Raleigh Myers
Ra Energy Fdn.
Founded in 1973
Ra-Chi is our agenda http://ra-chi.org/ought.html

Op Eds more of the latest going back decades http://tinyurl.com/ygwmpvv

Videos Ought 2010 A Transcendence Odyssey a movie where ALL the worlds' a
stage Everyone is in it _ See Currency The Redistribution of TIME and
Digging Slavery's Grave, the secular version.
http://ra-chi.org/ought.html

Let us experiment with laws and customs, with money systems and
governments, until we chart the one true course - until we find the
majesty of our proper orbit as the planets above have found theirs. And
then at last we shall move all together in the harmony of our sphere
under the great impulse of a single creation - one unity, one system, one
design.
Roger Bacon

Let WE The People vote on a covenant between ourselves...
http://raenergy.igc.org/globalvote.html

FAIR USE NOTICE: This may contain copyrighted (C ) material the use of
which
has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such
material is made available for educational purposes, to advance
understanding of human rights, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and
social justice issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair
use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C.
section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
http://www.eff.org/bloggers/lg/faq-ip.php

Creative Commons License
Ought 2010 by Raleigh Myers is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution 3.0 United States License.

08/08/09 06:10:00