0.3.0 released

Jan Dittberner

Nov 11, 2007, 12:31:41 PM11/11/07
to migrate-...@googlegroups.com
Some effort to get migrate working with SQLAlchemy >= 0.3.10 at the new
project page at http://code.google.com/p/sqlalchemy-migrate/ has been
going on. Today I decided to release the existing code as version 0.3.0.

The code's unit tests are working with MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite. I
performed some testing with Oracle 10g XE but some of these failed
because of connection limits. If you would like to use
sqlalchemy-migrate with Oracle please do some testing and report issues
at the project page's issue tracker.

Release 0.3.0 of sqlalchemy-migrate can be downloaded at

http://sqlalchemy-migrate.googlecode.com/files/sqlalchemy-migrate-0.3.0.tar.gz

if you are using SQLAlchemy >= 0.3.10 this release is for you. It is not
compatible with SQLAlchemy < 0.3.10!

Please report issues to our issue tracker.

The next step will be to provide support for SQLAlchemy >= 0.4.

Jan Dittberner