[Mifos-developer] maven pom.xml

manoj Sharma

Nov 15, 2010, 4:51:18 AM11/15/10
to Mifos software development, mifos-devel...@lists.sourceforge.net, mifos-...@lists.sourceforge.net

Hi All,

I am very new for Maven and I am littlie bit confused in maven dependency in Mifos because of here more than one pom.xml file according the module based .May I know if I will change any Jsp page or if I have to add any module then which pom.xml file will be effected.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Manoj Kumar Sharma

satiya prasath

Nov 15, 2010, 12:54:58 PM11/15/10
to Mifos software development
Hi manoj,

If u add a module, chances are that you will be modifying the pom.xml
at the base directory only(to factor in for the added module). wrt to
change a jsp file, if its a minor change there will no change in the
pom.xml file, and worst case u will add a dependency to the pom.xml on
that module