[Mifos-developer] FW: regarding porting mac

Edward Cable

Jan 19, 2010, 11:05:25 AM1/19/10
to mifos-d...@lists.sourceforge.net
Satish,

I'm forwarding your request to our mifos-developer mailing list. Many of our engineers and community members are running Mifos on MAC installations.

Please let us know the difficulties you are facing and they should be able to help you with the challenges you are facing.

Cheers,

Ed

________________________________

Jan 19, 2010, 11:17:01 AM1/19/10
to Mifos Developer Discussions
Mifos runs on Mac OS X. A port is not required.
signature.asc

Adam Feuer

Jan 19, 2010, 11:55:46 AM1/19/10
to Mifos software development, satishkum...@iiitb.net
On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 8:17 AM, Adam Monsen
<amo...@grameenfoundation.org> wrote:
> Mifos runs on Mac OS X. A port is not required.

For more information, see:

http://www.mifos.org/developers/wiki/MifosMacOSXInstall

-adam
--
Adam Feuer <adamf at pobox dot com>

SatishKumar Geddam

Adam Monsen

Jan 19, 2010, 6:30:39 PM1/19/10
to Mifos Developer Discussions
> Mifos runs on Mac OS X. A port is not required.

Based on some of the conversation today in the IRC channel, it sounds
like Satish was asking for help creating a Mifos package installable via
MacPorts.

I doubt this fits into the Mifos roadmap, so it sounds like any Mac OS X
Mifos installer project(s) would be community-maintained.

signature.asc