Tracked Changes Problem with Section Breaks

Dawn Crosier

Dec 7, 2001, 12:16:47 PM12/7/01
I am using Word 2002 and find that when I track changes with Section Breaks
that even though I am using a Continous Section Break my text pushes to the
about 2" worth of text on my first page and the bulk of my document on the
2nd, 3rd, etc.

The section break is designed to allow for document margin adjustments after
my columnar letterhead.

My letterhead was working fine until turning on Tracked Changes. Now the
document works fine in either Final or Original views, but when either is
set to "Show Markup"; then the document runs to the other page.

Of course the feature about tracking the changes that seems to be causing
this is the Balloons. I turn off Balloons then my changes all show on their
proper pages. It does not seem to matter how narrow I make the balloons.
Nor does it make a difference if I preserve, force landscape, or use auto.

Is this a known problem? Does anyone have a work around?