Re: filepaths in footers

JoAnn Paules

Feb 20, 2008, 3:53:41 PM2/20/08
http://www.mcse.ms/message2460628.html

or

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word/HP012264861033.aspx#8

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Bernie" <Ber...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:29550A17-22AF-45AB...@microsoft.com...
> Please can anyone tell me how to enter a filepath into a footer on a
> document
> created in Word 2007? (please note I'm not an experienced computer user
> and
> am completely new to Word).
>
> Many Thanks,
> --
> Bernie

Beth Melton

Feb 21, 2008, 9:05:26 AM2/21/08
I created a template containing Building Blocks you can use for this. To
obtain it:

- Click the Office Button
- Click New
- In the Search text box type: filename and path
- In the search results, select "Building Blocks for inserting File Name and
Path in the Header or Footer" and create a new document based on the
template
- Follow the instructions in the template to migrate the Building Blocks
stored in the template to your computer

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Melton