Is there a letter wizard in the new office 2007?

Clutchflame

Feb 7, 2007, 8:11:00 PM2/7/07
In the older versions of MS Office I was able to use letter wizards. In the
new MS office 2007 I can't find it. Has it been removed?

Bob Buckland ?:-) At Beautiful Downtown

Feb 7, 2007, 10:36:51 PM2/7/07
Yes, the Wizards were dropped after Word 2003. The letter wizard does still work in Word 2007 if you have it from a prior version,
but you'll need the Wizard and the templates for the letter styles in it (Elegant, Contemporary and Professional) that it uses.
Basically the Wizard was dropped because the new features and letter style in Word (Office Button=>New) are more up to date than
those from the letter Wizard.

Two of the older templates newsletter and agenda wizards are available from http://office.microsoft.com/templates

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)