Summary for a Word Document

click212

Dec 17, 2007, 12:21:00 PM12/17/07
I have heard that a document typed in Word can be made into a summary on Word.
Is this true? I have Word 2007 Student edition. and I have been exploring
the toolbar with no results.

Jay Freedman

Dec 17, 2007, 12:43:24 PM12/17/07

It's there, but not on the toolbar out-of-the-box. You can add it, though.

Right-click the Quick Access Toolbar and choose Customize. Set the category
dropdown to "Commands Not in the Ribbon". Select the AutoSummary Tools item
in the list, click the Add button, and click OK.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

click212