Re: How do you add a new page after endnotes

Stefan Blom

Mar 17, 2008, 8:05:36 AM3/17/08
See
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/footnotefaqcontent.htm#TextAfterNotes.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Beach Lover" wrote in message
news:EA1C23A5-6F36-4897...@microsoft.com...
>A document has endnotes. I need to add an additional page AFTER the
> endnotes. How can I do this?

Beach Lover

Mar 17, 2008, 8:56:00 AM3/17/08
Thanks for the link! I also summarized for Word 2007:

Click VIEW tab
Click DRAFT (hides the actual end notes)
Click CTRL+END to go to the end of the document
Click PAGE LAYOUT --> BREAKS --> SECTION BREAKS --> NEXT PAGE
Click REFERENCES tab
Click the dialog box in the FOOTNOTES area
Click ENDNOTES and change to END OF SECTION
Click APPLY
Click VIEW tab
Click PRINT LAYOUT

Stefan Blom

Mar 18, 2008, 5:36:37 AM3/18/08
I'm glad I could help.

Don't forget to *suppress* endnote numbers in the Page Setup dialog box (for
the relevant sections).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Beach Lover" wrote in message

Beach Lover

Mar 18, 2008, 7:44:02 AM3/18/08
Thanks! I did forget about that.

koty.b...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2013, 12:57:22 AM2/23/13
Thanks.It was very useful.

nasir....@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2014, 6:21:17 AM8/27/14
Beach Lover ... Thank you so much buddy !!! God Bless You