woh to surpress that the first letter is converted to a tawl letter

franz....@gmx.at

Nov 6, 2007, 2:26:12 PM11/6/07
Dear Usergroup,

I'm working with word, where the first letter of a new written word,
or sentence, willer ever be
converted to a tawl letter if I finisch the line with <return>! How is
it possible to surpress this
that fact. I want to work with a file where lines are biginning also
with smal characters.

Thank you for your help
Franz

Jay Freedman

Nov 6, 2007, 2:31:52 PM11/6/07
Go to the Tools > AutoCorrect Options dialog. Uncheck the option for
"Capitalize first letter of sentences".

If you also work with items in tables, uncheck the options "Capitalize first
letter of table cells".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman