Controls lose their Transparency?

Thief_

Aug 17, 2005, 8:18:28 PM8/17/05
I have created a word document which consists of a 3-column table. In the
middle column, each cell has 2 or three Option Buttons. This column is
shaded Blue. The Option Buttons have a white background which looks ugly in
a blue column so I changed the BackStyle property to frmBackStyleTransparent
so that the white background would not appear. It looks good now, but when I
exit Design Mode, the backgrounds of all the Options Buttons have gone back
to white (the default). If I change the background colour, it is that colour
that appears when I exit Design Mode.

Why is this happening?

Word2003 SP1

--

+-- Thief_

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Aug 19, 2005, 5:31:45 AM8/19/05
Hi Thief_,

Because that's how the option buttons are designed to work in the Word
document environment.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org