Re: Reference to a checkbox- multiple checkboxes stemming from one che

Graham Mayor

Feb 10, 2008, 6:06:24 AM2/10/08
You want to check another box if check1 is checked?
Run the following macro on exit from Check1 to reflect the result in Check2

ActiveDocument.FormFields("Check2").CheckBox.Value = _
ActiveDocument.FormFields("Check1").CheckBox.Value

<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

Ivanl wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have been able to reference text in my protected form, but have not
> been able to use a reference for a checkbox.
>
> what I am trying to do is have Check1 as the main checkbox, and when
> checkbox Check1 is checked it would also show up in another spot.
>
> I tried to type in REF Check1 without any luck. do I have to insert
> another Checkbox? How do I refer to the Check1?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ivan

Ivanl

Feb 10, 2008, 9:34:00 AM2/10/08
Hi Graham,

Is there any way that I can do it by not using macros? (e.g. by referencing
it somehow). The form is going to be sent to multiple people in the company
and I don't want to have the problem of macro security.

Thanks,

Ivan

Graham Mayor

Feb 10, 2008, 9:58:44 AM2/10/08