Office 2003 .... Visual Basic Environment could not be initialized

Sam...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2006, 2:06:50 AM9/5/06
When I try to load a macro in Office 2003, I am getting the error that
"The Visual Basic Environment could not be initialized". I have tried
reloading the VBE6.dll & oleaut32.dll but the problem is not solved.
Also hav tried renaming the normal.dot template but still things are
are the same. Can you pls suggest a solution to this problem.

TF

Sep 5, 2006, 2:44:53 AM9/5/06
A nasty third party add-in has got into your system. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ProbsOpeningWord.htm
--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/