Google Групи вече не поддържа нови публикации или абонаменти в Usenet. Съдържанието за минали периоди остава видимо.

Re: Really need help

0 показвания
Преминаване към първото непрочетено съобщение

Galen

непрочетено,
24.09.2005 г., 6:03:0424.09.05 г.
до
In news:73011EBE-611C-4568...@microsoft.com,
Darlene <Dar...@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> I forgot my password for when I log onto my comouter. What can I do?n
> I really need some help.

Log on as admin and change the password from the users section of the
control panel. Reboot into safe mode (press F8) and enter your admin
password or leave it blank which it is by default and do it. Else see here:

Password Problems :
http://kgiii.info/windows/2k-XP/security/password_problems.html

Galen

Sherlock Holmes

Panda_man

непрочетено,
24.09.2005 г., 6:03:0124.09.05 г.
до
>>If you have made a recent back-up with all your information or just the
info you do need,you can reset your accout and create a new one.
There is a hidden administartor account that can be accessed only in Safe
Mode.
So,to get in Safe Mode,type F8 repeatedly while your computer is starting up
but before the Win Logo appears.Then ,you opens the BIOS menu and choose Safe
Mode.
Then you'll see the Administrator account.It has either no password or its
password is blank.
So you'll be able to enter the PC.Goto Control Panel,create new account with
ADMINISTRATOR righs and re-boot normally.Access the new account and delete
the old one.Then restore your info from the back-up,if any!

>>MS-MVP Malke had offered a program before that could reset the account passwords.I personally have never tried it ,so I cannot tell you info about it .You can
download it from here:

If you would like to ask her more about this software,she participates in
Security Newsgroups.
:)
Good luck !

Panda_man
" Let's beat malware black and blue "
" No new epidemic of malware like Sasser - Panda TruPrevent "

dagda...@hotmail.com

непрочетено,
1.10.2005 г., 9:16:241.10.05 г.
до
Hi,

Active@ Password Changer. This utility will be able to reset your lost
win password. It's small and easy to use. It really helped me one day,
so give it a try. Recommended!
http://www.password-changer.com/

0 нови съобщения