Remote Desktop connection and autoadminlogon

Rickey

Jun 8, 2004, 9:01:27 AM6/8/04
I am trying to make remote desktop connections to XP
systems that are set up to auto login. Whenever
autoadminlogon is enabled and the computer is logged in
as that user, I cannot make a remote desktop connection
and log in as local Admin.

I can, however, log in as the auto login user as long as
I add that user to the remote desktop group.

The error message I get is "unable to log you on because
of an account restriction" The only Microsoft document
on this error is article Q303846. I tried changing the
policy setting that it refers to but that made no
difference in functionality.

Any Ideas?

Thanks,
Rick