DigitalPersona

Henry the old man

Aug 14, 2007, 12:52:02 PM8/14/07
How do I get out of this loop?
My fingerprint reader dosen't know my finger prints and It dosen't know my
sign in name and password.
I cannot get into my computer. I can't use Safe Mode.
I could reformat my hard drive but there are years off data on this machine.

Malke

Aug 14, 2007, 12:59:22 PM8/14/07

You've posted to an ancient (January, 2007) thread. No one knows
anything about this thread because it has expired. Make a new post and
include all necessary details. This link will help you with your next post:

http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

Shenan Stanley

Aug 14, 2007, 12:59:47 PM8/14/07
Henry the old man wrote:

*It* doesn't know your username/password or *you* don't? You should still
be able to type it manually.

Windows XP what? Professional? Home Edition? Media Center Edition?
Tablet PC Edition? x64?

Why can you *not* use safe mode?

Have you tried logging in as the default (built-in) user "administrator"
with no password?
(Home = Safe Mode; Professional = CTRL+ALT+DEL twice.)

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP