running network wizard multiple times

Robirdman

Feb 13, 2007, 6:23:00 AM2/13/07
I just read that this can create problems. As in my futile attempts to
reenable file sharing, I have done so repeatedly, I am wondering how to undo
all the possible conflicts this may have resulted in.
--
Robirdman

Steve Winograd [MVP]

Feb 13, 2007, 11:24:37 AM2/13/07
In article <439BBA2D-E7DD-4840...@microsoft.com>,

I don't know of any problems created by running the Network Setup
Wizard multiple times. What did you see that said it could?

If your network settings aren't right, run the Wizard and specify the
right settings. It will replace all previous settings with the right
ones.
--
Best Wishes,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com