client for microsoft networks

col

Jun 21, 2005, 11:00:03 AM6/21/05
When I check client for microsoft networks and file and printer sharing for
microsoft networks and select ok ,this is the message ,your current selection
will also disable the following components :client for microsoft networks and
file and printer sharing. why ?

Thank you.
col

john...@nospam.com.au

Jun 22, 2005, 12:43:47 AM6/22/05

Perhaps they are already installed.

Steve Winograd [MVP]

Jun 22, 2005, 2:11:18 PM6/22/05
In article <DB23F594-0484-486F...@microsoft.com>, col

The LAN connection is corrupted. Removing it and creating a new one
should fix the problem.

1. Go to Device Manager.
2. Remove the network adapter for the LAN connection.
3. Click Action | "Scan for hardware changes" and let it re-install
the network adapter.
--
Best Wishes,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com