Re: system tray has black box for messenger

1 view

Jonathan Kay [MVP]

Jan 24, 2007, 12:06:46 AM1/24/07
Greetings mc,

This is usually due to an outdated buggy video driver. You may want to look on Windows
Update for an update or go directly to the video driver manufacturer to see if there's a
newer version of the driver.

--
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger/MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger

"mc" <m...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> shouldn't it be different? Don't know why I care it's just bothering me today.

mc

Jan 24, 2007, 1:23:31 AM1/24/07
Thank you, after messing with it other things were going on, I had a hard
time making it sign in but it eventually worked, rebooted and everything is
fine.