ADD/DELETE PROGRAMS FULLLLL....

PattiChati

Dec 30, 2006, 2:52:51 PM12/30/06
When I go to my add/delete programs, it lists over 2 dozen "security
updates for Windows" and "hotfixes".
I don't have this on my othr computer, just this laptop. Does anyone have
any ideas why this is and how to stop it from happening? I want to keep my
laptop as clutter free as possible since it is just an "extra" computer when
my husband hogs the desktop.

Shenan Stanley

Dec 30, 2006, 12:04:04 PM12/30/06

Uncheck 'Show Updates" in the Add and Remove Programs" window.
(Top area..)
Check in on your other computer...
Low and behold - you should have the updates there too...
Because if you don't - it needs them.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

bud

Dec 30, 2006, 12:40:42 PM12/30/06

"PattiChati" <Patti...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Probably because the box at the top that says "show updates" is checked.

Loren Pechtel

Dec 30, 2006, 1:42:10 PM12/30/06

The screen scrolls. What's the problem?