I can't get any sound from my computer suddenly 1/5

Angela

Jan 5, 2009, 7:33:01 PM1/5/09
I suddenly cannot get any sound from saved videos and music. I did a system
restore to 1/1 when I could get sound, but the only sound I was finally able
to get is the windows sound when you restart the computer. What could be the
problem?

DL

Jan 5, 2009, 8:04:36 PM1/5/09
And repeated posting will not hasten a cure

"Angela" <Ang...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Shenan Stanley

Jan 5, 2009, 8:21:43 PM1/5/09

This posting is different than your later posting.
Please refer to your later posting.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

Angela

Jan 5, 2009, 9:00:01 PM1/5/09

What happened is I needed to update sound drivers--Thanks anyway