Schedule Task Password

nneedofhelp

Apr 1, 2006, 10:51:02 AM4/1/06
When I try to schedule a task, I get the following: Ox80070005:Access Denied.
This is my personal computer at home. I do have a password for scheduling
task. Please help!

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Apr 1, 2006, 2:13:44 PM4/1/06
“0x80070005: Access is denied" error message when you create a
scheduled task in Windows XP Service Pack 2
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;884573

Scheduled Tasks Cannot Run with a Blank Password
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scidkb;en-us;310715

Visit http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_s.htm and scroll down to:
"Scheduled Tasks - Applying/Running tasks without a password­"

HOW TO: Troubleshoot Scheduled Tasks in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scidkb;en-us;308558

HOW TO: Schedule Tasks in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scidkb;en-us;308569

--