Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Re: Critical Resources Seem to be missing.....

Visto 1 vez
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Wesley Vogel

no leída,
16 feb 2006, 21:42:3516/2/06
Do you have any SBC software installed?

http://www.techimo.com/forum/t148402.html

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:84353DD8-7656-4B92...@microsoft.com,
truebluesubaru <trueblu...@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> When I log onto my computer, I get a box that pops up that says:
>
> Critical Resources seem to be missing (Bitmap: SysTrayMenu)
>
> Then after I click the OK button, I get another box that pops up that
> says:
>
> Missing .ini file or registry value "SysTrayMenu"
>
> My system tray seems to be okay. Could someone tell me what this means
> and what to do about it? Thank you.
>
> I'm running XP Home edition SP2 on a Gateway Pentium 4, 1.60GHz, 256 RAM.

truebluesubaru

no leída,
19 feb 2006, 0:23:2719/2/06
Yes, we have SBC Yahoo DSL service, but I will have to check on the 2wire
gateway mentioned at your link. Very interesting.....

Wesley Vogel

no leída,
20 feb 2006, 10:36:5520/2/06
Post back with what you find.