Re: Thumbnail View HTML in Windows Explorer

Ramesh [MVP]

Nov 29, 2004, 10:17:42 AM11/29/04
Hi Debbie,

To enable preview for HTM and HTML files, copy the following contents to a Notepad document and save as "c:\htm.reg" with quotes. Then type c:\htm.reg in Start/Run, to merge the contents:

--- ( Copy from next line ) ---
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\htmlfile\shellex\{BB2E617C-0920-11d1-9A0B-00C04FC2D6C1}]
@="{EAB841A0-9550-11cf-8C16-00805F1408F3}"

--- ( Till previous line ) ---

Addional information from Carrie Grath, MVP will help:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&selm=%233K3YJPZEHA.644%40tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"Debbie" <anon...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:O87A6Fi1...@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
Is there are way to view html documents within windows explorer as a
thumbnail? Or is there 3rd party software out there that will allow me to
do this? I would like to quickly go through pages that I've designed an
delete old ones without having to open every one in IE 6 or with my design
software. Thanks!

Debbie

Nov 29, 2004, 9:41:12 AM11/29/04