Group Similar Taskbar Buttons - IE & Folders being grouped togethe

Ramesh

Jul 4, 2006, 10:24:02 AM7/4/06

I want to have this grouping functionality. Suddenly one fine day (I don't
know what I did), both internet explorer and explorer folders are getting
grouped under a single group. I tried a lot to bring back to the original by
going through many sites and lots trial and error method with the IE & Folder
setting. But I was not successful. Can you please help me in bringing the
original setting?

Regards,
Ramesh.

Ramesh, MS-MVP

Jul 4, 2006, 11:14:20 AM7/4/06
Open Regedit.exe and navigate to:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\BrowseNewProcess]

Double-click the "BrowseNewProcess" value located in the right pane.

Set the data to "yes" and press Enter.

Close Regedit.exe

--
Regards,

Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows XP Shell/User]
Windows® XP Troubleshooting http://www.winhelponline.com

"Ramesh" <Ram...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message