Lot of IDX files!!

bpd

Apr 28, 2004, 11:23:34 AM4/28/04
Hi folks ...

For some reason I have a load of .idx files in my root c:\
... I have only noticed this and was wondering what they
are for and can I delete them? The reason I ask is that
there are 1293 of them!!

Any help appreciated.
regards,
Brian

Phil (purplehaz)

Apr 28, 2004, 11:33:38 AM4/28/04
From what I find on google:
They are nero audio database files, at some point nero has asked for a
folder to keep the music cd database files in and you choose c:\. Go into
nero preferences then database and untick the user database path.
If these are from nero, they can be deleted.

bpd

Apr 28, 2004, 12:14:19 PM4/28/04
Thanks Phil ... much appreciated!

>.