BSOD referencing win32k.sys; please help

Liam

Jan 17, 2008, 7:27:18 PM1/17/08
I'm working on a PC that keeps crashing.
I've completely repartitioned and formatted the drive in NTFS, using
whatever sizes WinXP Pro defaulted to. Clean OS install. All the
automated updates.

Whenever a game is played on the system, it crashes and BSOD
innediately after (minidump and bugcheck to follow.)
I've run memtest86+ and the RAM checks fine. Chkdsk /f /r finds no
errors.

Please help me figure out what I need to look into?
Thanks for any assistance!
Liam

BUGCHECK:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.8.0004.0 X86

Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: srv*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/
download/symbols
Executable search path is: c:\windows\i386
Windows XP Kernel Version 2600 (Service Pack 2) MP (2 procs) Free x86
compatible
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.070227-2254
Kernel base = 0x804d7000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0x8055c700
Debug session time: Thu Jan 17 17:46:36.187 2008 (GMT-6)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:30:08.882
*
*
* Bugcheck
Analysis *
*
*

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 10000050, {e1a7e304, 0, bf89412b, 1}

Could not read faulting driver name

Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!WatchdogDrvGetDirectDrawInfo
+b1 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
*
*
* Bugcheck
Analysis *
*
*

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-
except,
it must be protected by a Probe. Typically the address is just plain
bad or it
is pointing at freed memory.
Arguments:
Arg1: e1a7e304, memory referenced.
Arg2: 00000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.
Arg3: bf89412b, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced
the bad memory
address.
Arg4: 00000001, (reserved)

Debugging Details:
------------------

Could not read faulting driver name

READ_ADDRESS: e1a7e304

FAULTING_IP:
win32k!WatchdogDrvGetDirectDrawInfo+b1
bf89412b 8b0e mov ecx,dword ptr [esi]

MM_INTERNAL_CODE: 1

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: DRIVER_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50

PROCESS_NAME: BF2.exe

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from bf008af2 to bf89412b

STACK_TEXT:
ab51c3b0 bf008af2 e5ce1080 e8f16a24 ab51c3ec win32k!
WatchdogDrvGetDirectDrawInfo+0xb1
ab51c3f8 bf009033 00000001 e79bf798 ab51c480 dxg!vDdEnableDriver+0x8a
ab51c414 bf876ded e8f162d8 00000001 e13dc2d8 dxg!DxDdEnableDirectDraw
+0xbf
ab51c434 bf89173d ab51c5d4 e1802f68 00000000 win32k!
PDEVOBJ::bMakeSurface+0xe2
ab51c460 bf89213d e1802f68 e1a60270 e895c6f8 win32k!hCreateHDEV+0x3a9
ab51c5d8 bf898a80 ab51c6a0 00000000 00000001 win32k!DrvCreateMDEV
+0x4dc
ab51c6cc bf89ace5 ab51c6a0 e3fb0008 00000000 win32k!
DrvChangeDisplaySettings+0x251
ab51c710 bf89abd8 0012f9f4 00000000 00000000 win32k!
xxxUserChangeDisplaySettings+0x141
ab51c738 8054086c 0012f9f4 00000000 00000000 win32k!
NtUserChangeDisplaySettings+0x4a
ab51c738 7c90eb94 0012f9f4 00000000 00000000 nt!KiFastCallEntry+0xfc
WARNING: Frame IP not in any known module. Following frames may be
wrong.
0012f9fc 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 0x7c90eb94

STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
win32k!WatchdogDrvGetDirectDrawInfo+b1
bf89412b 8b0e mov ecx,dword ptr [esi]

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 0

SYMBOL_NAME: win32k!WatchdogDrvGetDirectDrawInfo+b1

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: win32k

IMAGE_NAME: win32k.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 45f013f6

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x50_win32k!WatchdogDrvGetDirectDrawInfo+b1

BUCKET_ID: 0x50_win32k!WatchdogDrvGetDirectDrawInfo+b1

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

Rich Barry

Jan 17, 2008, 9:15:58 PM1/17/08
Liam, what make and model Graphics Card do you have? What game are you
playing?
"Liam" <ne...@celticbear.com> wrote in message

pcbutts1

Jan 17, 2008, 10:06:44 PM1/17/08
You have bad ram. memtest is wrong. Try removing 1 stick, if you have more
then one. Try it then swap the other one.

Gerry

Jan 18, 2008, 5:19:22 AM1/18/08
Liam

Just a thought. Have you tried uninstalling Battlefield 2?

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~
FCA
Stourport, England
Enquire, plan and execute
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mechp...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2008, 9:44:05 AM1/18/08
Yes, but:
a. If the problem is hardware/drivers and not BF2, then removing the
program isn't fixing the problem, just one of the triggers.
b. It's not just BF2 that causes this to happen, just one of the
programs that causes it to happen most faithfully, allowing me to test
hardware as I swap it out and drivers and I change them--so removing
BF2 obviously won't fix the problem.

Thanks for the reply.
Liam

[..snip..]

mechp...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2008, 9:45:14 AM1/18/08
Working on doing that now. So far it still happens with one of the
sticks, will report back when I see what happens with the other.
Thanks,
Liam

On Jan 17, 9:06 pm, "pcbutts1" <pcbut...@leythosthestalker.com> wrote:
> You have bad ram. memtest is wrong. Try removing 1 stick, if you have more
> then one. Try it then swap the other one.
>
> --
>

> Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine herehttp://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
> The list grows. Leythos the stalkerhttp://www.leythosthestalker.com, David

> H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz, Beauregard T.
> Shagnasty,Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell
>

> "Liam" <n...@celticbear.com> wrote in message

> [..snip..]

mechp...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2008, 9:48:18 AM1/18/08
A PowerColor ATI 2600 XT, 256MB.
We started this process with the latest Catalyst drivers. Then after
the complete wipe and OS reinstall, we used the supplied drivers on
the CD, and when no improvement, used the MS cert' drivers from auto-
update.

Thanks,
Liam

On Jan 17, 8:15 pm, "Rich Barry" <rba...@socal.rr.com> wrote:
> Liam, what make and model Graphics Card do you have? What game are you

> playing?"Liam" <n...@celticbear.com> wrote in message

> > I'm working on a PC that keeps crashing.
> > I've completely repartitioned and formatted the drive in NTFS, using
> > whatever sizes WinXP Pro defaulted to. Clean OS install. All the
> > automated updates.
>
> > Whenever a game is played on the system, it crashes and BSOD
> > innediately after (minidump and bugcheck to follow.)
> > I've run memtest86+ and the RAM checks fine. Chkdsk /f /r finds no
> > errors.
>
> > Please help me figure out what I need to look into?
> > Thanks for any assistance!
> > Liam
>
> > BUGCHECK:

> [..snip..]

mechp...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2008, 11:27:32 AM1/18/08
OK, the same BOSD message crashes the system with BOTH sticks of RAM
individually.
So unless both can have the same problem, I'm doubting it's the RAM.
Message has been deleted

pcbutts1

Jan 18, 2008, 12:29:52 PM1/18/08
The specs on that video card are pretty good and since the ram pretty much
checked out, the card may be defective. Do you have another you can try?
Also reply to Thee Chicago Wolf as that was good advise.

<mechp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

mechp...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2008, 2:07:25 PM1/18/08
On Jan 18, 11:04 am, Thee Chicago Wolf <.@.> wrote:
> >I'm working on a PC that keeps crashing.
> >I've completely repartitioned and formatted the drive in NTFS, using
> >whatever sizes WinXP Pro defaulted to. Clean OS install. All the
> >automated updates.
>
> >Whenever a game is played on the system, it crashes and BSOD
> >innediately after (minidump and bugcheck to follow.)
> >I've run memtest86+ and the RAM checks fine. Chkdsk /f /r finds no
> >errors.
>
> >Please help me figure out what I need to look into?
> >Thanks for any assistance!
> >Liam
>
> Liam,
>
> Since some response say you've already tried it as a single stick with
> each memory module and you're still getting crashes, it points to
> something else. What motherboard is this? How about the BIOS, is it up
> to date? Often BIOS updates improve compatibility with oddball memory
> timing issues and such.
>
> What is the version of the win32k.sys file? If you've done Windows
> Update (WU), the current one from WU should have a 2007 date if I
> recall right. Find out what the version is by either hovering the
> mouse over it for a second or two or do a right-click and properties
> on it then the version tab.
>
> - Thee Chicago Wolf

Thanks for the reply!
The mobo is a GIGABYTE GA-M61P-S3 AM2.
(It's actually the 2nd mobo we've tried. The first one, brand new,
different model, was overheating so bad the Northbridge was reaching
temps of 100C! After that, the harddrive started showing partition
errors and corrupted data. So, new board...)
and it has the latest BIOS, v.6, out of the box. I had thought of
downflashing the BIOS to an earlier version, but I want to avoid that
at all costs if possible.

The OS is completely up to date with the Windows Update, including
"software" and "hardware" options.
The win32k.sys in windows\system32 is dated: 3/8/2007.

Well, I hope something from this helps.
I appreciate the feedback!
-Liam

mechp...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2008, 2:12:13 PM1/18/08
Thanks for the reply.
Actually, I WAS able to find someone with a PCIx16 video card they're
letting me try in this PC just today.
I've swapped the cards, and I'm running BF2...it usually crashes after
exiting the game after playing for a few minutes, or just on its own
in the game after about an hour, tops. With this different card, it's
been an hour so far and no crashes.
I won't feel confident that the vid card is the issue until another
hour or two. I'll put it through its paces, set the options to max, do
everything I can (within reasonable use) to try to trigger a crash.

Thanks for advice.
Liam

On Jan 18, 11:29 am, "pcbutts1" <pcbut...@leythosthestalker.com>
wrote:

> The specs on that video card are pretty good and since the ram pretty much
> checked out, the card may be defective. Do you have another you can try?
> Also reply to Thee Chicago Wolf as that was good advise.
>
> --
>

> Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine herehttp://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
> The list grows. Leythos the stalkerhttp://www.leythosthestalker.com, David
> H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz, Beauregard T.
> Shagnasty,Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell
>

> <mechphi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

mechp...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2008, 6:24:18 PM1/18/08
On Jan 18, 1:26 pm, Thee Chicago Wolf <.@.> wrote:
> >Thanks for the reply!
> >The mobo is a GIGABYTE GA-M61P-S3 AM2.
> >(It's actually the 2nd mobo we've tried. The first one, brand new,
> >different model, was overheating so bad the Northbridge was reaching
> >temps of 100C! After that, the harddrive started showing partition
> >errors and corrupted data. So, new board...)
> >and it has the latest BIOS, v.6, out of the box. I had thought of
> >downflashing the BIOS to an earlier version, but I want to avoid that
> >at all costs if possible.
>
> >The OS is completely up to date with the Windows Update, including
> >"software" and "hardware" options.
> >The win32k.sys in windows\system32 is dated: 3/8/2007.
>
> >Well, I hope something from this helps.
> >I appreciate the feedback!
> >-Liam
>
> Liam,
>
> The win32k.sys from 3/8/07 is the one from WU. Ok, there is a KB
> hotfix (from July 07) you might want to try that is related to GDI and
> win32k.sys that might help. View it here:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/939884
>
> To get the hotfix, click the link in the KBhttp://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=6294451and then fill in the form with
> your Product version (XP Service Pack 2), Platform (32-bit x86),
> language (English), and a valid e-mail address. In about 2-6 hours
> someone from Microsoft e-mails you a link to a password protected
> hotfix (with a password of course).
>
> In the meantime and, as a supplement, you should also install the
> November DirectX 9 redistributable package since it updates some
> DirectX files. It's 64MB so I hope you have high-speed Internet. Grab
> it here:http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=1A2393C0-1B2...
>
> Let the group know how it goes.
>
> - Thee Chicago Wolf

Well, I still have yet to receive a reply from MS regarding the
hotfix.
In the meantime, I tried the DX9 package: no change.
I also went ahead and tried the new 8.1 Catalyst drivers released 2
days ago; also no change.
I swapped the card out with another one, (different make and model),
and it worked fine. It ran for hours with everything I could do to
make it crash, and it wouldn't. Sounds like that's my answer.
If I get a reply back from MS about the win32k.sys, I'll try that, but
the PC's owner is probably going to go ahead and see if he can get a
new video card.

Thanks for your help!
-Liam

pcbutts1

Jan 18, 2008, 8:52:22 PM1/18/08
I buy only NVIDIA ;0)

<mechp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

mechp...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2008, 11:40:57 AM1/21/08
On Jan 18, 5:24 pm, mechphi...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Jan 18, 1:26 pm, Thee Chicago Wolf <.@.> wrote:
>

> > >Thanks for the reply!
> > >The mobo is a GIGABYTE GA-M61P-S3 AM2.
> > >(It's actually the 2nd mobo we've tried. The first one, brand new,
> > >different model, was overheating so bad the Northbridge was reaching
> > >temps of 100C! After that, the harddrive started showing partition
> > >errors and corrupted data. So, new board...)
> > >and it has the latest BIOS, v.6, out of the box. I had thought of
> > >downflashing the BIOS to an earlier version, but I want to avoid that
> > >at all costs if possible.
>
> > >The OS is completely up to date with the Windows Update, including
> > >"software" and "hardware" options.
> > >The win32k.sys in windows\system32 is dated: 3/8/2007.
>
> > >Well, I hope something from this helps.
> > >I appreciate the feedback!
> > >-Liam
>
> > Liam,
>
> > The win32k.sys from 3/8/07 is the one from WU. Ok, there is a KB
> > hotfix (from July 07) you might want to try that is related to GDI and
> > win32k.sys that might help. View it here:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/939884
>
> > To get the hotfix, click the link in the KBhttp://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=6294451andthen fill in the form with

> > your Product version (XP Service Pack 2), Platform (32-bit x86),
> > language (English), and a valid e-mail address. In about 2-6 hours
> > someone from Microsoft e-mails you a link to a password protected
> > hotfix (with a password of course).
>
> > In the meantime and, as a supplement, you should also install the
> > November DirectX 9 redistributable package since it updates some
> > DirectX files. It's 64MB so I hope you have high-speed Internet. Grab
> > it here:http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=1A2393C0-1B2...
>
> > Let the group know how it goes.
>
> > - Thee Chicago Wolf
>
> Well, I still have yet to receive a reply from MS regarding the
> hotfix.
> In the meantime, I tried the DX9 package: no change.
> I also went ahead and tried the new 8.1 Catalyst drivers released 2
> days ago; also no change.
> I swapped the card out with another one, (different make and model),
> and it worked fine. It ran for hours with everything I could do to
> make it crash, and it wouldn't. Sounds like that's my answer.
> If I get a reply back from MS about the win32k.sys, I'll try that, but
> the PC's owner is probably going to go ahead and see if he can get a
> new video card.
>
> Thanks for your help!
> -Liam

Well, still waiting on the hotfix... on this last crash/reboot, though
right before it shows the Windows splash screen it BSOD now (even in
Safe Mode) with the error:
process1_initialization_failed ... 0x0000006B
The only thing I can find about that relates to upgrading TO Win XP or
involving some Norton software, which this does not have.
Tried using "Last known working configuration" but that doesn't help.
Tried doing an OS repair with the WinXP install disk, but oddly, while
it does seen there's an existing \WINDOWS, it only gives me the option
to delete the install and install a new OS, no option to repair the
current Windows. (I get the repair console earlier in the boot
process...but I can't think of how I'd be able to possibly "repair"
windows with the console.)

I'm thinking I have no choice now but to reinstall Windows completely,
and then go right to that hotfix.

mechp...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2008, 11:56:58 AM1/21/08
On Jan 21, 10:40 am, mechphi...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Liam,
>
> > > The win32k.sys from 3/8/07 is the one from WU. Ok, there is a KB
> > > hotfix (from July 07) you might want to try that is related to GDI and
> > > win32k.sys that might help. View it here:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/939884
>
> > > To get the hotfix, click the link in the KBhttp://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=6294451andthenfill in the form with

This definitely going beyond OS issues I think.
I just loaded up Knoppix boot CD and accessed the drive... it has 3
partitions. The OS on the first is NTFS as is the 2nd partition, the
3rd is FAT32.
When I mount the 1st partition I get an error in Knoppix that "a
forced dirty mount" was used, then I can see the contents.
In QTParted (a lot like Partition magic) it shows the size of the 1st
partition, but can't read how much space of it is used, although it
can get all the info for the 2nd NTFS partition.
And finally, using fdisk -l, it says for all the partitions:
"partition does not end on cylinder boundary"

Based on all the earlier steps I seem to have narrowed all the
problems down to the video card...but perhaps there's a problem with
the hard drive?

Thanks!
Liam

mechp...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2008, 11:59:43 AM1/21/08
On Jan 21, 10:40 am, mechphi...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Liam,
>
> > > The win32k.sys from 3/8/07 is the one from WU. Ok, there is a KB
> > > hotfix (from July 07) you might want to try that is related to GDI and
> > > win32k.sys that might help. View it here:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/939884
>
> > > To get the hotfix, click the link in the KBhttp://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=6294451andthenfill in the form with

Sorry, one more bit of info:
Using Partition Magic boot disks, I check the 1st, OS partition for
errors, and it came up with several
Error, Number 1608, File record marked used, File [file number]
Lots of them. And it doesn't give the option of fixing them.

Thanks,
Liam

Gerry

Jan 21, 2008, 1:27:48 PM1/21/08
You dismissed this suggestion earlier. Have you tried uninstalling
Battlefield 2?

It is a simple thing to try!

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~
FCA
Stourport, England
Enquire, plan and execute
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mechp...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2008, 2:18:48 PM1/21/08
On Jan 21, 12:27 pm, "Gerry" <ge...@nospam.com> wrote:
> You dismissed this suggestion earlier. Have you tried uninstalling
> Battlefield 2?
>
> It is a simple thing to try!
>
> --
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Gerry
> ~~~~
> FCA
> Stourport, England
> Enquire, plan and execute
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes I dismissed it because it's not the cause but a trigger for a
symptom.
PC works fine with BF2 + tons of other software.
PC gets all upgraded hardware.
Issues begin.
System gets reformatted and OS reinstalled.
System locks up and often has to be hard booted, even before BF2 is
installed.
System and BF2 works fine on on-board video and a different video
card, crashes with video card in question.
Uninstalling BF2 will keep it from crashing after exiting BF2,
obviously, but it's not going to fix the problems with the video card.

Gerry

Jan 21, 2008, 3:45:53 PM1/21/08

Gerry

Jan 21, 2008, 3:54:45 PM1/21/08
Have you tried here:
http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/main/forumdisplay.php?f=571&order=desc&daysprune=-1&page=2

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~
FCA
Stourport, England
Enquire, plan and execute
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mechp...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2008, 3:59:27 PM1/21/08
Thanks, but if you actually read any of those links, they all discuss
issues regarding bad RAM or videocard/video drivers and win32k.sys.
None of those (at least none of the ones I looked at) have any
discussion regarding the game causing the problem, but being one of
the programs that trigger the already existing issue.
I can come up with hits with:
Quake:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&as_drrb=b&as_mind=1&as_minm=1&as_miny=2007&as_maxd=21&as_maxm=1&as_maxy=2008&q=0x00000050+win32k.sys+quake&btnG=Search
and Bioshock:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&as_drrb=b&as_mind=1&as_minm=1&as_miny=2007&as_maxd=21&as_maxm=1&as_maxy=2008&q=0x00000050+win32k.sys+bioshock&btnG=Search
and Doom:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&as_drrb=b&as_mind=1&as_minm=1&as_miny=2007&as_maxd=21&as_maxm=1&as_maxy=2008&q=0x00000050+win32k.sys+doom&btnG=Search
and Outlook:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&as_drrb=b&as_mind=1&as_minm=1&as_miny=2007&as_maxd=21&as_maxm=1&as_maxy=2008&q=0x00000050+win32k.sys+outlook&btnG=Search
etc...

On Jan 21, 2:45 pm, "Gerry" <ge...@nospam.com> wrote:
> The link is there somewhere. Just look at the number of threads in this

> Google link:http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&num=10&q=0x00000050+w...

mechp...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2008, 4:08:59 PM1/21/08
I appreciate your offering suggestions, but again--no good.
I go there and do a search for both win32k.sys and 0x0'50 every thread
that comes up never discusses issues with the game but rather problems
with RAM or video card (drivers).
Funny, that.
=)
-Liam

On Jan 21, 2:54 pm, "Gerry" <ge...@nospam.com> wrote:
> Have you tried here:http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/main/forumdisplay.php?f=571&order=d...

STu...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2008, 9:20:13 PM1/31/08
> ...........................................................................­....................................................

> ***************************************************************************­****

> *
> *
> *                        Bugcheck
> Analysis                                    *
> *
> *
> ***************************************************************************­****

> Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.
>
> BugCheck 10000050, {e1a7e304, 0, bf89412b, 1}
>
> Could not read faulting driver name
>
> Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!WatchdogDrvGetDirectDrawInfo
> +b1 )
>
> Followup: MachineOwner
> ---------
>
> 0: kd> !analyze -v
> ***************************************************************************­****

> *
> *
> *                        Bugcheck
> Analysis                                    *
> *
> *
> ***************************************************************************­****

You aren't by any chance running a Radeon HD series card, are you?
Because I am and I'm having that exact problem, especially when
minimizing, restoring, or alt-f4ing different games...

Tell me if you fix.

devil_himself

Jan 31, 2008, 10:02:27 PM1/31/08
==
"win32k.sys" Is Graphical Sub-System .. Try Updating Your Video Card
Drivers

Also..
1 Minidump is Insufficient to determine the root cause of the problem
Zip 5-6 Recent minidumps and upload to any free web hosting and give
us the link
==

devil_himself

Jan 31, 2008, 10:11:45 PM1/31/08