Automatic Hibernation

ManyBeers

Sep 28, 2008, 3:32:05 PM9/28/08
Ok, I have gone through this before and it is time to rehash it. I hibernate
my laptop every night using Shutter.exe.
http://www.den4b.com/screenshots.php?project=Shutter
and it works fine. By that I mean, not only does it hibernate my laptop at
the scheduled time but it also allows my scheduled wake-up tasks to run,
which Rundll.exe,powrprof.dll SetSuspendState did not do. It has in its
parameters one that if true will DisableWakeEvent. So ,what I need is one of
you experts here to tell me exactly
what to type in my Scheduled Tasks Run box when setting up the task. If you
would look at this page
:http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa373201.aspx and show me how to
write the command to add the false parameter to DisableWakeEvents. I think it
would look something like this
Run Box: rundll32.exe,powrprof.dll SetSuspendState and now the switches
which I don't know how to do. TIA