WIRELESS CONNECTION

LOLL

Dec 7, 2007, 9:02:01 AM12/7/07
When I try to connect to the internet using a wireless connection sometimes
the connection is not completed.
I get a message telling me that I am cnnnected to the wireless network and
the signal strength is excellent, yet when I try to connect to America Online
or Internet Explorer the connection attempt fails. This does not happen all
the time and I can often successfully get through to the internet. Apparently
it only happens when using some routers/networks. When travelling I use a
Toyota M55 Laptop for these wireless attempts at the internet.
Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.
Message has been deleted

LOLL

Dec 7, 2007, 5:58:02 PM12/7/07
Thanks for the advice. I have downloaded the Wireless Client Software you
mentioned.