Can anyone solve this???

Sharon

Jul 10, 2003, 12:19:16 PM7/10/03
2nd Posting!!

I have tried everything I know to do but windows xp home
addition will not save any password. I have set my
internet options the way they should be and set up a user
profile. Nothing I do will work! I can check the "save
password" box but it never saves it. Can anyone help me
with this problem?

rifleman

Jul 10, 2003, 12:22:24 PM7/10/03
In news:0e7801c346ff$02619420$a501...@phx.gbl,
Sharon <Sha...@sharonthomas.net> typed:

have you applied all the latest patches both for Windows and IE/OE?

--
(I may be wrong...I usually am....)
Google is your Friend

Nicholas

Jul 10, 2003, 12:30:38 PM7/10/03
The following fix also applies to Outlook, and other programs that store
passwords in the Protected Storage System Provider sub-branch of the Registry.
It also corrects some issues with Internet Explorer and AutoComplete.

Outlook Express keeps prompting for your password - Fix
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/tips/xp_oe_passwords.htm

[Courtesy of Doug Knox, MS-MVP]

--
Nicholas

> [...]