How can I tell which Service Pack is installed on my machine???

1 view

PSULionRP

Dec 29, 2007, 9:32:00 AM12/29/07
How can I tell which Service Pack is installed on my machine???

Your help is appreciated in advance.

Thanks.

PSULionRP

Detlev Dreyer

Dec 29, 2007, 9:38:49 AM12/29/07
"PSULionRP" <PSUL...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> How can I tell which Service Pack is installed on my machine?

Control Panel > System > General tab - or -
Start > Run: winver

--
d-d

goodTweetieBird

Dec 29, 2007, 10:43:03 AM12/29/07
On Dec 29, 9:32 am, PSULionRP <PSULio...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

Maybe right click My Computer > properties > General Tab.

Ken Blake, MVP

Dec 29, 2007, 3:00:58 PM12/29/07
On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 06:32:00 -0800, PSULionRP
<PSUL...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> How can I tell which Service Pack is installed on my machine???

You've been told three ways. I'll add a fourth. Hold down the Windows
key and press Pause|Break.

Please Reply to the Newsgroup

PA Bear

Dec 29, 2007, 4:12:12 PM12/29/07