How to disable the Genuine message pop up?

7 vues

Eric

non lue,
4 mai 2009, 07:34:0804/05/2009
Recently, when I turn on the XP, microsoft pop up a request for Genuine
message.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to disable it? or should I install it?
Because I manage over 100 computers in office, and get no idea what impact
it causes on client side.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric

ColTom2

non lue,
4 mai 2009, 08:24:4004/05/2009
Take a look at this related Forum:
http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/genuinewindowsxp/threads

ColTom2

"Eric" <Er...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

smlunatick

non lue,
4 mai 2009, 08:58:2004/05/2009

If you are getting a "Genuine" pop-up message on these PCs, it would
seem to mean that the XP "license" might have been flagged as a "non-
Genuine" version. You should confirm the XP CD key(s) used is not
"published" in the "banned" known "pirated" CD Keys.

PA Bear [MS MVP]

non lue,
4 mai 2009, 12:01:4604/05/2009
Can you Validate by pressing the button(s) here? =>
http://www.microsoft.com/Genuine/

[You're managing over 100 seats and ask this question? Oh, my...]

0 nouveau message