Verizon Windows Live

1 view

Craig

Jul 19, 2009, 1:01:01 AM7/19/09
I have had Verizon Yahoo for some time but switched today to Verizon Windows
Live. I have now lost Verizon Yahoo and find that the internet browser
Windows Live is active my email is now because I have XP Service Pack 3 and
although Service Pack 2 is the system requirement and I would think 3 would
be OK I am getting an error message:

OS (1)

Any ideas, solutions? I am somewhat afraid to download SP2 if SP3 is
supporting other applications, etc.

Thanks, in advance, for any help.

Singapore Computer Service

Jul 19, 2009, 6:08:20 AM7/19/09

Hello,

SP3 includes SP2 updates

You may want to post in Verizon Community or contact their support directly
http://forums.verizon.com/vrzn/

Regards,
Singapore Computer Home Repair Service
"Craig" <Cr...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message